UMSHADO (EDITED, PARTS THAT A...

By VanRahdBooks

A story about a woman who finds herself in a situation she never expected and it changes her whole life forev... More

CHAPTER 1.
CHAPTER 2.
CHAPTER 3.
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5.
CHAPTER 6.
CHAPTER 7
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 8
Chapter 9
CHAPTER 10.
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15.
CHAPTER 16.
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 18.
CHAPTER 19.
CHAPTER 20.
CHAPTER 21.
CHAPTER 22.
CHAPTER 23.
CHAPTER 24.
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.
CHAPTER 27.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 27.
CHAPTER 28.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 28.
CHAPTER 29.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 29.
CHAPTER 30.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 32.
CHAPTER 33
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 33.
CHAPTER 34.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 34.
CHAPTER 35.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 35.
CHAPTER 36.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 36.
CHAPTER 37.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38.
CONTINUAL OF CHAPTER 38.
CHAPTER 39.
Continual of Chapter 39.
CHAPTER 40
Continual Of Chapter 40
CHAPTER 41
Continual Of Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Continual of Chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
Continual Of Chapter 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
Continual Of Chapter 45
CHAPTER 46
Continual Of Chapter 46
CHAPTER 47
Continual Of Chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
Continual of Chapter 48
CHAPTER 49
Continual of Chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHAPTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
CHAPTER 95
CHAPTER 96
CHAPTER 97
CHAPTER 98
CHAPTER 99
CHAPTER 100
Author's Note.
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 85

1.9K 154 8
By VanRahdBooks

SIMS.

After we left the mall we came to my house, I cooked and took out my frustrations on the pots. Lesego watched me cook while drinking champagne. I had non- alcoholic one and I wished I was drinking something stronger than that. She left an hour ago after we had lunch and I must say my cooking has improved. I call my husband cause I don't know if he's going to bring them home or what.

" lovey." he sounds like he's on the road.

" baby. Are you going to pick up the kids from school?."

" Yeah with  all four of them. What are you doing?."

" Done cooking, I'm watching the real housewives."

" You don't sound okay. What's wrong." I stuff my mouth with ice-cream and take a minute before I answer him.

" I'll tell you when you're home."

" should I be worried?."

" I don't know baby. Maybe."

" are you and the baby okay?." he's panicking.

"  We’re fine. I'll tell you when you come home." I hang up before he demands that I tell him what's wrong.

I continue to eat my ice-cream and then 20 minutes later I hear his car driving in. I knew he wouldn't wait. God I hope he won't lie to me when I ask him about that girl.

I hear his heavy footsteps walking in and my body shudders getting excited and I miss him. We haven't had sex since I caught his cheating ass and he's afraid to even complain. He sleeps with his hard on and wakes up with it. It doesn't help that I sleep naked. Sweet torture.

He sits next to me on the couch and puts my feet on his lap. He gives me a kiss then massages my feet. I know he's not going to say anything until I talk. I can feel his hot stare on my face.

" Where are the boys?."

" Scelo will bring them." I nod. Oh his hands are so damn good. I think he's making me horny on purpose. I look at him and he's smiling. I chuckle and he laughs.\

" where's your other car?."

" Lesego took it and went home with it. I picked her up when we went to the mall."

"  Ah baby. You went baby shopping without me?." he pouts. I laugh.

" No. we went for breakfast but we thought after we will go and just look at some clothes but we didn't."

" why didn't you go?."

" Well while we were enjoying our lunch someone walked in and later came to our table and disturbed us." I look at him.

" did they hurt you in anyway and who was it?." he's getting mad.

" It was that skank you cheated on me with. She came with her husband." He sighs and shakes his head.

" What did she want with you?."

" She's pregnant."

" what?."

" yes."

" and that bitch said I'm the one who knocked her up?!. Baby I swear I have never slept with her without a condom or even do anything with her without it!. I know you don't want to know or hear that and I'm sorry but I swear on our children's lives I didn't. That baby is not mine." He kneels in front of me grabbing my knees and buries his head on my lap.

" I know I have wronged you and broken your trust and that will forever haunt me but I swear simphiwe I am not responsible for her pregnancy. You have to believe me baby."

I thought I would enjoy seeing him like this. On his knees crying and begging for forgiveness but I don't. It hurts to see him like this but he also has to know that he hurt me and things won't just be the same as they were before. He brought all of this in our lives and now he might be having a child with a woman he cheated on me with.

I brush his head and take a deep breathe. How the hell aree we goung to get through this if that baby she's carrying is his. Why would she smirk and look at me that way if it isn't his? Or maybe she wanted to cause problems between my husband and I?.

" get up baby please."

" I am ashamed for what I did to you and I am so sorry."

" Hey look at me. Don't hang your head like that I don't like it. Look at your wife please." he does. " Sit." He sits on the floor, hangs and head on my lap. He looks ridiculous. I smile.

" when I saw her, I saw the bump on her stomach and she smirked at me. She looked at her bump and then at me and she made that face like you're the one that got her pregnant but her husband was busy brushing her bump. When she came over she said we never talked that last time I caught you guys and that pissed me off. Like who the hell does she think she is. She then says she wants us to talk and asked for my numbers. Lesego lost it baby you should have seen her."  he frowns I laugh." I didn't give them to her then her husband came over and asked if maybe his wife is recruiting us to join her gym."

" What?. How dare he."

" yes and he didn't like the way we spoke to him or his wife and basically threatened us and lesego told him he's a dead man walking. He said we will pay. I didn't say anything about her cheating on him cause I bet she has done it before not with you and she will do it again. She didn't say anything about you being the one who's responsible for her pregnancy but I just thought what if you know."

" I know lovey and I don't blame you for thinking that. I wonder what is it that she wants to talk to you though?."

" I don't know. Has she ever contacted you again after you cut ties with her?."

" No love she didn't.  We can call her and find out." he says.

" You still have her numbers?."

" No I don't. I blocked them but I can go through my blocked list and find them."

" Yeah do that. Call her and ask her to meet you at your office."

" No. I'm not doing that!."

" I will be there with you but she won't know that. Tell her to meet you in an hour. I will be in your bathroom while you talk to her and find out what she's up playing at."

" do you think she will tell me?."

" You have to convince her baby but you don't touch her or let her touch you."

" I hate this but okay."

" Are you worried that the baby might actually be yours and you're lying to me denying it?."

" Simphiwe I swear. This is the only child I am expecting. Our child."

" Call her and put it on loud speaker."

I watch him go to his call settings, to his blocked numbers and see him unblocking the number *Minister of Finance.* Bathong this man!. I look at him shocked and he looks at me embarrassed. He calls the number and puts it on loud speaker. It rings.

" Well, well, well. I knew she would tell that she saw me. Did she tell you that she attacked me?." That bitch.

" you probably deserved it and I don't care. Meet me in my office in an hour."

" Oh baby I missed you too. I'll be there."

" Don't keep me waiting." my husband says and hangs up.

" So she agreed just like that and no questions asked? Wow!."

" what do you want me to say lovey?."

" You just tell her to jump and she asks how high? he bonga!."

" I'm sorry."

" Stop apologizing cause you're seriously pissing me off right now!. I swear bonga you better pray to your ancestors and your god that she's not pregnant with your child or else?!. You are a dead man!. I'm going to kill you myself!."

He looks at me scared and shakes his head. He better be scared. I swear to god if it is his child I am leaving his skinny sorry beautiful ass.

" I'm going to change." he nods and leans back on the couch closing is eyes. This mother fucker is scared.

When we get in our bedroom I head straight to the bathroom and shower quickly before he even thinks of joining me. He comes in and he looks disappointed that I am already done.

" How long are you going to punish for?."

" Until I feel like me and my coochie can trust you again."

" I miss you sthandwa sam. I am fucken horny please have mercy on me."

" God gave you hands boo. Put them to use."

" baby?." he tries to touch me but i slap his hands away and run out laughing.

" The day I get you. Ngizoku bhebha unye nyi!." he shouts after me. I laugh so loud and he joins me.

 We are on our way to the office. Bonga called scelo and told him we will come and get the boys. We are both quiet on the car cause that bitch might say something different tan what bonga told me. He parks the car and we get out. We greet the security guards, get in the elevator and straight to his office.

His receptionist is still there working. I look at the time and it's almost 4pm. They knock off at 5.

" Mr and Mrs Gumede. Good afternoon." I greet her back

" Morning Peggy. We are expecting someone. When they come in let  us know before you let them in and don't tell my wife is here if they happen to ask."

" Can I get you some tea or anything else ma'am?."

" we are fine sisi. Thank you."

We walk in and I sit on his seat.

" You look so nervous for someone who's innocent yaz gumede."

" you're the one who's making me nervous."

" why?."

" I know you sims. I know you are not just going to let her tell us what we want to know. What are you up to?."

" Nothing. Did you fuck her in the bathroom?."

" I have never. We have been through this baby. Why are we going back now?."

" well let me see. The fact that you might be expecting a baby with your mistress in enough reason."

" baby..."

His phone office phone rings. We look at each other the he presses a button.

" Peggy?."

" Sir, a Miss Gumbi is here to see you." The bitch is on time. Was it part of his rules too?.

" Ok bring her in."

" Did you set the cameras?."

" Yes. The feed is on right on." He gives me his laptop and I walk with it to the bathroom.

BONGA.

God this woman cannot be fucking with me right now. I don't know what kind of game she think's she's playing but this is too much right now and I am going to put a stop to her nonsense. One way or another. I know for a fact that the child she's carrying is not mine.

The door opens and she walks in wearing a trench coat. Bitch my wife is going to whoop your ass. She closes it then sashays her legs to me.

" Stop right there."

" Oh daddy. I like it when you talk like that. This is going to be our first time doing it in your office and I have been waiting for this moment right now."

" You said my wife attacked you. Show me where?."

" Uhm I know you didn't call me here to talk about your wife." she takes off the trench coat and it pools down on her legs to the floor. I see the bump my wife was talking about. This bitch is really pregnant.

" Where do you want me?."

" I call the shots here and not you. Doesn't your husband fuck you?."

" He does. Why am I here if you're not going to fuck me."

I walk slowly to her and stop a few metres away from her.

" You seem to have lost your mouth and manners when you walked to that door."

" I'm sorry." She looks down.

" You will stand like that until I tell you otherwise." she nods. She knows how I used to be with her.

" Did he finally manage to get you pregnant or you had to fuck his best friend again and give him his third baby?." She gasps shocked.

" I know you've been fucking his best friend for years and those two kids are not his. The question is how is he going to feel when he finds out that his wife is not only a lying ass bitch but also she's fucking his best friend?."

" Bonga please..." she tries to pick up her trench coat.

" Ey did I tell you to pick it up?." She shakes her head and drops it.

" Please don't tell my husband bonga I'm begging you."

" the last time I talked to you, what did I say?."

" You...you..."

" Ey khuluma wena man! ( talk!)."

" You told me to never contact you again and I must stay away from you and your family."

" and if you don't?."

" You will ruin me. You will kill me."

" Did you take my advice?."

" No I didn't."

" What did you do?."

" but Bonga you're the one who called me here."

" Ey wena man answer my question!."

" I went to your wife and...I"

I wrap my hands around her skinny neck and she almost screams.

" If you dare make a sound I will snap your neck and dump your body and your boyfriends place." she nods.

" Have you told his best friend that he's got you knocked up again?."

" ye....yes he knows."

" Why did you imply to my wife that you are carrying my baby?."

" I didn't I swear bonga. She's the one that came to me and tried to attack me."

My crazy wife comes out of the bathroom and looking so mad. Her eyes are on the woman she wants to kill. I untangle my hand on her throat and take a step back. Sims walks to her lands a very hot clap on her face and she almost falls but my wife catches her.

" How dare you tell lies about me. I didn't attack you but right now I just did. What were you trying to achieve?."

" Nothing simphiwe. I wasn't doing anything wrong. I was just showing you my bump?."

" for what reason other than you thought I would think that my husband got you pregnant?. Did he fuck you raw bitch and get you pregnant?." her hand is on her cheek.

" No he has never. He's not the one who got me pregnant."

" So you did it because you wanted to cause problems between my husband and I right bitch?." she keeps quiet. " You want problems then I'll give you problems."

" Please I'm sorry. I asked for your numbers because I wanted to say I'm sorry. Please don't tell my husband, he will take away my kids and make my life miserable."

" You should have left me the fuck alone with that dirty scumbag of yours. You see my husband. This is the trash you cheated on me with. The riff raff that came to fuck another man while pregnant for another and married to another!. This is the trash you brought in our lives that wanted to cause problems again in our marriage."

" I'm sorry mama sekhaya ( I'm sorry my wife.)."

" wena sfebe ( You bitch!) . Thatha lejazana lakho and udlale kude nendoda yam ( Take your trench coat and stay the fuck away from my husband ). If I ever see you breathing my way or anywhere near me. Bitch I'll forget your pregnant and I'll give you a beating you will never forget. Hamba tikilain ndini!. ( get the fuck out hoe!.) "

She grabs her coat, opens the door and runs away not looking back. I so want to ruin her life and tell her husband but knowing that innocent kids are involved is another thing. I know that her husband will find out the truth some day but I am not going to be like her. She has destroyed her own marriage on her own and I won't be a part of that.

" You see baby. I told you that I didn't get her pregnant." Look at this fool.

" Is that suppose to make me happy? You want me to give you a round of applause because when you cheated you used protection?. Three man were fucking her the same time you were also fucking her!. Who fucken knows that that 1 percent from the condom that was carrying your sperm is the one that made a baby huh?."

I have seen mad but this is another level. I am scared and also worried for her and the baby. I want her to calm down but saying that will just add petrol to the fire that is already burning and you never tell a blck woman to come down when she's mad. She'll kill you. I have to shut up and take it like a man cause she is right. This is the mess I created and the trash I brought in our lives.

She really is hurt. I realise she was pretending to be strong for us when everything happened but right now it's too much for her. Why did I hurt her like this.

" Why did you hurt me bonga?."

I walk to her and I try to hold her but slaps land on my face and chest but I still pull her to me and hold her tight and let her cry on my chest and she just let it all out and I know it is mixed with what I did to her, what is going on with her sister and everything else including our pregnancy. Man life is hard.

I walk us to the couch and comfort her. I would take her home so we can be alone but I know it's the last thing she wants right now. To be alone with me. She continues to cry then stops after a while. why t-shirt is wet. She looks up and I wipe her tears.

" I'm sorry I slapped you." I give her a tissue. she blows her nose and wipes her tears on my t-shirt. I smile inside.

" Don't apologize baby. I expected it that time you caught me. I will do anything to gain your trust back."

" Take me home."

" ok. Let's go. I'll tell lesego to get the boys ready." she nods.

" I want a nanny and someone who's going to help us around the house. I can't keep up with the boys." she doesn't mad anymore.

" They have to start doing chores around the house too. Frank hired this guy to take over from Percy since he's been slacking. He's the security guy who was at the hospital and kept luh's phone safe. He has a family. His girlfriend and child."

" Can we trust him?."

" yeah, they checked him he's clean and with more training he'll be fine.."

" so you were thinking what?."

" I was thinking he can drive the boys to and from school. His girlfriend or wife can help you in the house if you want. You will decide. Their kid can go to school with the boys."

" Ok call frank and hear what he has to say. We can meet them and take it from there."

" ok baby. Lets go and get the boys."

I help her up. We look at each other and I know without a doubt that I fucken love this woman. I give her a chaste kiss and we leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 7.3K 48
When your husband tells you that she has met someone else and wants to marry her. What would you do? Stay still and see what Noxolo would do.
7.5K 499 23
Lerato's childhood crush is back in the country. He treated her like a sister when they were kids; hopeful now that they are older he will see her in...
2.4K 150 5
Who's more dangerous? A man in love or a woman with nothing to lose? Is love ever enough? If it is, at what cost
IMPUMELELO By NateLamak

General Fiction

77.7K 6.1K 41
A young lady falls in love with a young man who loves her dearly. They adore each other and they will do anything to protect each other from anything...