Dragon Prince

By Toothless102

What if Hiccup was taken instead of Valka? What if he was taken by a Night Fury? Find out what he becomes... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Author's Note

Chapter 19

8.6K 255 51
By Toothless102

Hiccup's POV

Toothless and I flew through the tunnels and landed in our old cave. There was stuff there like someone had been living here.

"Hello?!" I called out.

Hello?!

I rushed out into the sanctuary to see a girl playing with the Bewilderbeast. I went over to the cliff ledge.

"Who are you?" I asked.

She climbed up to me, "I should ask you the same."

"I'm the Dragon Prince I used to live here for fifteen years. And who might you be?" I said.

"I'm Kota the Dragon Princess." She explained.

I looked at the king. Can you explain?

Five years ago she stumbled upon the island with her dragon. Both injured and weak.

I see...

A Night Fury with violet eyes landed next to Kota. I gasped. Toothless looked shocked.

"Another one?!" I said.

"You have a Night Fury?!" She asked.

"Yeah. Toothless. Kota. Kota Toothless." I introduced them.

Toothless looked at her Night Fury and backed to me. I shrugged.

"And what is your real name?" She asked.

"Hiccup." I replied.

"Well Hiccup I suggest you tell me your story and I'll tell you mine." She sat down dangling her feet over the edge.

I sat next to her and began. "When I was a baby there was a dragon raid. Toothless broke into my house and took me here. I lived here for fifteen years helping the king with rescuing dragons and helping islands with their problems. I quickly got the name Dragon Prince mostly from the dragons that live here. At fifteen I defeated the Red Death. That's when my family recognized so I stayed at Berk. But everyday I came to this island and still helped the king."

"Wow. We have very similar stories Hiccup." She paused. "My village flourished with of course the dragon raids. I found Sky one day missing a left tailfin. I built her a prosthetic and befriended her. We were best friends. Then I was put into the impossible. Dragon Training. Somehow I was chosen to kill the dragon but instead when Sky came to rescue me because the dragon pinned me to the ground I left. I already had a saddle bag attached to her so I ran away. We crashed on many islands before we got here. I've been helping the king since. I even rescued you that night when we were destroying the fort." She explained.

Kota and I talked for a few hours before I decided it was time to go home. I stood up, "Kota come with me. In Berk we live in peace with the dragons. You and Sky could have a life there. We could have a life there."

She looked at the king and then looked at me nodding. I smiled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.9K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
48.1K 1.1K 9
"Hiccup!" The scream of Valka pierces through the heart of the dragon carrying the child. He knows that the family will grieve, but the child is the...
76.6K 416 8
hi hualian fans!!ill post here the extra chaps of TGCF!
69.5K 1.7K 18
What Danny didn't show his true self to the world and kept it hidden between his friends and sister. He gotten exposed by a different way...by force...