Fintan's Academy Encyclopedia

By HatedLove6

Information about the Fintan's Academy universe in a neat and orderly book showcasing class schedules, psychi... More

Index
Class Schedules
Class Schedule K.
School Break Chore Chart
Basic School Rules
Psychic Abilities
General Psychic Notes
Practitioner Notes
1993 Psychic Notes
A Smile to Hide Compatibility Chart
Your Character Sheet for A Smile to Hide
Love Interest: Alexandra "Zandra" Ardian
Love Interest: Bala Lakshman
Love Interests: Cassius "Cash" Ido
A Smile to Hide Extra Tidbits

Introduction

70 1 1
By HatedLove6

This is a work in progress encyclopedia for my story regarding A Smile to Hide, or other stories I may write for in the Fintan's Academy universe, so there isn't much yet, but I'm working on it. This is so I can personally keep track of my notes and keep my universe and stuff in order so I don't contradict myself in my stories, and I posted it online in case anyone had any questions. Of course you can continue to ask questions (please do! I encourage it), which you can ask here, in any of my stories relating to Fintan's Academy, or even on the Q and A, all of which are linked down in the footer.

In this encyclopedia, it will include general notes of the universe regarding psychic abilities, magic, practitioner, history, along with notes on Fintan's Academy's rules, schedules, classes, architecture, etc. I'll also eventually have character sheets, and notations on the different creatures and how they're categorized, but that's a lot of notes, so that will be posted much later than the simpler stuff. I'll try to keep this in a relatively organized manner.

Enjoy, and don't forget to ask questions.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 2 41
The world consists of far more than a few people, and far more than just what you see of them now. All characters have a past, a story, some piece of...
2.2K 353 39
Young lady? What are you doing out here? It's dark and late at night. You're looking for information? That group of people huh? You're not going to f...
102K 6.6K 44
Completed βœ¨πŸ‘ΈπŸΌ Born to the fairy elite, the royal line, next in line to take the crown, a queen to be announced on her next birthday, with her royal...
71.4K 1.6K 19
You had a best friend in K/N. Since you were send to earth when you were 10 you stayed with a man, your earth father. You want to know who your real...