The Third Grade

By LoveTheNerd

Vince has a twin sister named Dylan. They are complete opposites besides their love for fast cars. But Vince... More

1.0
2.1
3.1
4.1
5.1
6.1
7.1
8.1
9.1
10.1
ONGOING

~THE THIRD GRADE~

4.4K 79 1
By LoveTheNerd

~COVERS~

New cover by: _BLACKSPADESZ

~MAIN CAST~

Zoey Duetch as Dylan Davis

Vin Diesel as Dominic Toretto

~DYLAN'S FAMILY~

Matt Schulze as Vince

~PLAYLIST~

//Bending The Rules And Breaking The Law by Brantley Gilbert//CHAMPION by Bishop Briggs//Die For You by The Weeknd//Gotta Be You by One Direction//Into It by Camila Cabello//Legends Are Made by Sam Tinnesz//Lover by Taylor Swift//Nobody But You by Blake Shelton & Gwen Stefani//Paper Rings by Taylor Swift//See You Again by Wiz Khalifa & Charlie Puth//

~AESTHETICS~

Aesthetics by: LoveTheNerd

~COPYRIGHTED ©️ May 11th 2022~

~ All rights reserved. No part of this story can be copied or translated in any form or by any means without prior permission by the author, which is not likely to happen.
~ This is a work of fiction that is either based off of The Fast Saga, The Twilight Saga, Descendants 1-3, The Chronicles of Narnia, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jurassic Universe, Top Gun Universe, Supernatural Series, and/or The 100 Series. The author's imagination is used to come up with the names, characters, and incidents.
~ From here on out, any stories that seem to be copied from mine that are brought to my attention by fellow readers and writers will be reported for copyright.

~DISCLAIMER~

~ I do not own The Fast Saga, The Twilight Saga, Descendants 1-3, The Chronicles of Narnia, Marvel Cinematic Universe, Jurassic Universe, Top Gun Universe, Supernatural Series, and/or The 100 Series. All rights to the rightful creators. I only own my OCs and their actions and adaptations to the story that may alter the script and ships.
~ I repeat that from here on out, any stories that seem to be copied from mine that are brought to my attention by fellow readers and writers will be reported for copyright. I am spending my time coming up with ideas for these stories and will not stand for them to be copied.
~ I go MIA frequently. Just know that I am always working on my stories in some way, whether it's as simple as creating playlists or actually writing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 6.2K 92
Daria, better known as Darling Toretto, didn't have an amazing life. Yes, she had amazing parents, Letty and Dom Toretto, but they weren't always abl...
11.5K 408 28
What if Letty wasn't the one who dies trying to bring Dom home and instead it's Jai, girlfriend to Dom and cousin to Tej. What if Dom/Letty and the t...
314K 8.1K 39
"𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘯, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥. 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘢𝘮𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘫𝘶𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘭𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘧 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘴...
96.7K 1.4K 74
This is the entire story of Casey Toretto:from F1 to F9! Casey Jones Toretto is Dom and Mia's sister,she works at their store Toretto's.Casey's alway...