𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 [𝚔. 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞�...

By cvsmix_plvto

𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜... More

𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚏𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
---𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙸𝙸
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝
𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚠𝚘
𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 [𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕]

𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

11.9K 631 175
By cvsmix_plvto

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 -- 𝚌𝚘𝚜𝚖𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚍𝚛𝚊𝚔𝚎

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I asked Deku to wait on the porch. It was rude of me, I know, but he understood, and told me to take my time with my family. He said he understood what it was like to have parents like that. He smiled and told me he'd wait there. I was grateful.

I called out to my mom as I opened the door. I heard shuffling in the living room, and when I'd walked in, she practically tackled me into a hug. She exclaimed my name, clinging to me tightly as the rest of my family jumped up.

"Mom, I'm okay!" I said as she suffocated me. "Really!"

"What the hell happened?" My father breathed, grabbing my face.

"I'll explain, just give me a moment, okay? Please, sit down, all of you," I said.

"Your shoulders..." My mother whispered. "They're...healed."

"Listen to me carefully," I said calmly. "I have a friend outside who's helped me. He's going to explain everything, so please, don't interrupt him and don't say anything until he's finished. He's been good to me, and I owe him so much, so please, hear him out."

My family stayed silent, and I turned and jogged to the door, opening it and motioning for Deku. He followed me inside, and I paused as he removed his shoes by the door. I walked in first, then Deku trailed after me.

Keiji frowned. "You're one of those brats," He growled.

"Kei," My mother said. "Stop."

"Alright, go ahead, Deku-kun," I said, nodding to him.

As Deku began to explain, I noticed a few things. The first thing I noticed is how he was twisting his words. It was almost as if he were dumbing it down for them. He also was leaving some of the parts he told me out, making it sound less dangerous than it was.

"How do we know you're telling the truth?" Miyu said. "About these...superpowers?"

He glanced at me. "Do you mind if I...?"

"Be my guest. Just don't break anything," I shrugged, my arms folded over my chest. "Let me hold your jacket."

"Thanks," He said, as I draped the light gray cloth over my arm. Deku took a deep breath and activated his quirk. His eyes glowed a bit, brightening with the green sparks that came around him. At first, and sort of purple 'X' formed over his face, but vanished after a moment.

My family was in shock. I looked at my parents, who stared at me with wide eyes.

"Now do you believe him?" I asked as Deku deactivated his quirk. I handed his jacket back to him, and he thanked me as he took it.

"What do you expect my daughter to do?" My mother asked, closing her eyes as she released a heavy sigh.

"We know that Y/n-chan is very smart," Deku said. "If what we think is true, then she would be able to confirm it. Our worlds are seeping together, and once they're mixed, things could go wrong. We're going to try and prevent anything bad from happening."

"Can you guarantee her safety?" My father said. Deku bowed.

"I swear on everything, L/n-san, I will do everything in my power to protect her. My classmates and I, and all the Pro heroes are willing to put our lives on the line for her," Deku said, raising up with a steady and firm gaze. "Y/n-chan could be the savior of both humanities."

Everyone was willing to die for me? I didn't know if Deku was just using that to get my parents to agree, but it sure as hell was convincing enough for me. There was just something about Deku that made you trust whatever he said.

"We'll figure something out with school," My mother caved. "If you can contact us, please, please to God do so. Three days at a time and that's it, Y/n."

"Mom! You can't be serious!" Jonah yelled.

"Hush!" She snapped. "I know what I'm agreeing to. But I won't let any of you try and stop her. If she knew it was dangerous, and she knows what the costs are, then I trust her judgment. Y/n is old and smart enough to know what she's getting herself into."

"But--!"

"No buts about it," She sighed, closing her eyes. "I know my daughter. And I trust her. This boy swore his life, and the lives of his friends, so I trust that. And besides, one of those boys is your soulmate, right?"

"Yeah. His name is Bakugou Katsuki," I said.

"Then I want you to be with him as much as you can," She said, making my eyes widen. "You've waited for ages to meet him. I won't keep you from him any longer. Just promise to come back to us alive."

"You have my word," I said. "I'm not going to die, Mom. Have some faith in me."

Keiji stood, shoving his hands in his pockets as he walked towards Deku. He looked down at him, scanning his eyes over him.

"If anything happens to her, you and that bastard, Bakugou, will be responsible. I'll kill you."

"Kei, knock it off!" My sister said, grabbing his ear. "I'm so sorry, Deku-kun. You went to all this trouble to help Y/n, and none of us have had any correct manners. Would you like something to drink?"

"Deku-kun, Y/n," My mother said, making us both look over. "Why don't you stay for dinner at least?"

"Sure," Deku smiled. "We'd be happy to."

"Hey, Deku, come with me upstairs. I need to talk with you," I said. "I'll leave my door open."

"It doesn't matter. I trust you," My mother said, waving her hand. I nodded and motioned for Deku. When we arrived in my room, I closed the door and turned on the lights.

"So, what is it?" He asked.

"I wanted to talk a little with you. Make yourself at home, I'm gonna pack a few things," I said, moving about my room. Clothes, toothbrush, hairbrush--

"Are these your scores?" Deku asked, picking a stack of papers up from my desk.

"Hm? Oh, yeah, they are," I replied. "What about them?"

"Your scores are in the three-thousands!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I'm pretty smart," I said, folding a shirt into my bag.

"Smart?! Y/n-chan, you're a real-life genius! These scores are higher than Yaoyorozu's! W-What's your IQ?" He asked.

"Hm...around...286..? I think. But that was in the first year of middle school," I said. "I'm due for a new evaluation."

"I can give you one at UA!" He said. "I'll have Aizawa-sensei give you the entrance exam! You won't know very much about the hero stuff, but everything else...I think you can ace it!"

"You're...really excited about this," I muttered. "There are some tests there too. You can take a look at those if you'd like."

"Amazing! You truly are a genius, Y/n-chan!"

I watched as Deku shifted through all my papers. His eyes were practically sparkling with excitement. It made me wonder about his world, and how different our education systems were. After all, UA was a school for heroes and wasn't a normal high school like mine was. I would assume they'd have the same learning standards, but I wasn't sure.

Nonetheless, my curiosity was beginning to peak.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1262 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.2K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
754K 26.6K 38
ꗃ 𝐤. 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟔/𝟐𝟔/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟐𝟖/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥...
89.2K 3.4K 40
𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐲 �...
90.9K 3.6K 32
𝘉𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘴, 𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘳...