𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐄 ✔️

By love_yvo

"Open your legs Scarlett." he said trying to part my legs from one another, but with all my force I tried kee... More

i m p o r t a n t
𝚊 𝚎 𝚜 𝚝 𝚑 𝚎 𝚝 𝚒 𝚌 𝚜
𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝗞𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝗺
𝗧𝘄𝗼- 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹
𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲- 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗿- 𝗧𝗵𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭
Five- This is it
𝗦𝗶𝘅- 𝗢𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘅
𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻- 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞
𝐓𝐞𝐧- 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞- 𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐃𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠?
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬?
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞
𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧"
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲- 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞?
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨- 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐮𝐛𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧- 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞- 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲- 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞- 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨- 𝐆𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞- 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭?!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞- 𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱- 𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞
Thirty Seven- Crashing a Wedding
Thirty Eight- Happily ever after?
Thirty Nine- Real talk

𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭- 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐧

47K 627 72
By love_yvo

~~~

DONE- Chapter 8/ The cabin

"I think she is asleep now." Marco said still holding the cloth that was pressed into the face of a now sleeping Scarlett.

"You were about to get your ass kicked Ares." Alexander said while Marco and Lewis started chuckling, trying to hide it but it was obvious. I rolled my eyes and look down seeing that the girl was still on the ground.

"Pick her up and get her to the car. I'll be waiting your arrival at the cabin." Yeah they were probably right, I didn't like losing and it was even worse if I were to be defeated by my rival. I started walking back towards my car. A long way since one of my men made sure to park somewhere discrete.

I took a left and followed the path to my car. Everything was dark and a bunch of tress that I didn't mind. The wind was cold and it was brushing up my skin. The sky almost looked completely black but the moon lit the way.

I walked for a few more minutes until I saw one of my men waiting beside the driver's door. He couldn't yet see me but I could see him. Once he saw me he quickly fixed his posture and nodded my way. I did the same and got into the driver's seat.

I got my keys and turned on the car, roaring in the mean time. My eyes were set straight forward but I could feel the man watching me still. I didn't give a fuck so I sped down the driveway onto the isolated road. I quickly took a look back at the ballroom and a smirk made it's way to my face. What a beautiful sight, I will miss you.

~

~

~

Arriving at the old brown cabin I could see Marco, Alexander and Lewis waiting at the porch with the girl carried in Marco's arms.

"Ok I want you guys to get her to the room and once she is there you leave this place, never come back until I tell you, you don't mention anything to anyone, you act clueless. Understood?" All of the nodded and made their way to the only bedroom in this tiny cabin.

I followed behind them and my eyes inspected the supposed "living room". The place looked clean and new, just how I asked. There were some paintings and portraits hanging from the walls, just to add some "color" to the place.

We were three hours away from the city, the waves of the ocean could be heard. Everything was peaceful but disheveled.

Sighing I whispered under my breath "This will have to do."

"Boss the girl is still sleeping we got some of your clothes set on the closet, and we also brought food for exactly 2 months." Alexander informed me while Marco and Lewis got some bags full of foods on the counter.

"Ok, I hope in a week have her dead anyways." I shrugged "Good job guys, inform me on what is happening over there. Anything happens you call me." They nodded and Marco and Lewis went the the car while I got closed to Alexander.

"Out of everyone I trust you the most. You are like my brother. That's why I am leaving the mafia in your hands until I come back. Don't disappoint me." I looked straight at his eyes

"Don't worry Ares. I understand take your time. Just don't take too long. We need our leader." I chuckled while nodding my head and Alexander did the same.

"Now go. If my parents are worried tell them a lie. Especially my mother."

"Ok, boss." Alexander responded and swiftly turned around, taking steps towards the door until he reached it and then closed the door as quick as he opened it.

Finally my plan is getting some action. Sighing I remember I had a princess here with me. I rolled my eyes, me and my sarcastic ways.

I went up the stairs up to the bedroom. Making my way closer to the bed I could still see she was sleeping. I took a chair and sat on it while looking at my watch.

If this bitch doesn't wake up in an hour, I will be waking her up another way.

~

~

~

Yeah all I see is darkness. No surprise there after the earlier events. I wanted to open my eyes badly but whenever I tried a sharp headache was felt.

I tried one last time since I have been doing this for at least 5 times already. Sighing and preparing myself I opened my eyes and quickly sat up. Not only a sharp headache came in crawling again but now the room looked foggy and the dark room looked as if it were moving.

I closed my eyes tightly and put a hand on my head hoping that will make it go away. After about 5 minutes I hear a deep masculine voice.

"I was starting to get sad. I thought you were gone deep and that I needed to wait more for me to kill you." Ares Fucking Romano

"Don't worry you will get your chance once I kill you and we're both in hell." I moved my head to my right side, still feeling the sickening sharp headache but now I needed to vomit.

"Funny." He joked, his voice full of sarcasm. "Ok, since you are awake, make yourself at home and don't try to leave because you won't get far love."

I rolled my eyes and made my feet come in contact with the floor. I saw 2 doors, I opened the first one and thankfully it was the fucking bathroom. I slammed the door and practically launched myself towards the toilet.

I got out of my uncomfortable dress and got my underwear down to my thigh. I did my business almost moaning at the relief.

Once I finished I looked at myself in the mirror while washing my face. I got the very uncomfortable and dirty dress from the floor and opened the door coming face to face with Ares.

He seemed lost for words as he saw me while I just rolled my eyes and moved to the right. I opened the other door and luckily there were some men clothes, probably Ares'.

I chose a shirt that fitted me comfortably, I was tall 5'8 so it didn't reach to my knees. I also got some sweatpants that were grey and comfortable.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" I turned around to look at him

"Making myself at home." He gave me a murderous look. "What? If you are going to kill me by the end of this, I better make the best of it." I walk out of the room and down the stairs. The night was chilly so I am grateful I got these on.

I saw the kitchen and some grocery bags on top of a counter. I looked at the inside of the bags and saw some eggs and bread. I got a pan from one of the bags turned on the stove and began preparing my sandwich.

"Look this is not a hotel, but sure enjoy yourself before I kill you."

"Thank you and you don't have to worry that mission won't be on your hands. What will be in your hands is the blood dripping from your eyeballs."

I went to the living room and sat down at the couch. For a cabin everything looked pretty clean and new.

I heard the door slam close, and I just turned the TV on and ate my sandwich.

I don't even know anymore people.
I feel like the book is going kinda downhill so I am just a bit unmotivated that's why I am not posting like fast. But for those of you that are reading all the chapters that I have posted, I love you and thank you for everything. Also I am stopping question of the day. Don't know if I'll do them in the future but for now they are gone.
~

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
~
liz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 117K 58
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
195K 24.4K 15
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
308K 448 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
1.5M 101K 193
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...