Equations of Marriage✔️

By Sanyaasiss

"You aren't allowed to tell anyone here that I'm your husband" "Wtf that should be my words" ________________... More

Author's Note
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
SEASON 2

7

8.9K 366 33
By Sanyaasiss

"Keep my feet on the ground I'll keep your head in the clouds"

AYUSHMAN'S POV

When she said me about the incident the anger inside me got heated up which normally doesn't happen. I have always been a calm person. So, I was just very surprised about this.

I am the type of person who doesn't like being touched. I never allowed anyone even my mom to just casually hug me or hold my hand. I have always been very particular about these things. The only person whom I allowed or I could just put it as "my body" allowed to touch or just being clingy was Radhika.

But when Diyanshi hugged me my body responded the same way as it responded to Radhika and maybe even way better. I felt the urge to hug her back which never happened in the case of Radhika. I was started about how my body reacted.

Maybe it's because I have not been touched by any woman since Radhika left. Yes, that's the case nothing more, I convinced myself and slept still convincing myself.

When I woke up she was wandering in the house wearing headsets and mumbling something to herself. She was wearing a knee-length frock and her hair tied in a messy bun. She wasn't wearing makeup today. She looked cute. When she saw me coming she removed the headset and sat on the dining table.

"Bunking college?"

"You too", she said arranging her facial expression into a pout and frown.

"I am not a student there"

"But you are a professor. You are also supposed to be regular."

"Teaching is my hobby, not my job."

"Even then you should maintain your attendance"

"I am not  a staff in the college, I just occasionally go there and teach"

"So, you are unemployed?",    she said gulping down her milk.

"Why should I be unemployed?"

"You are not employed there which in turn means you are jobless"

"I am a businessman"

"Oh", she said eating her toast.

"I am the president there"

"Oh", she said focusing on her food.

"What do you mean by oh?"

"Oh means Oh"

"But ...You know about AR brand of cosmetics, skincare, and clothing?"

"Yeah, I just saw in a magazine days before"

"That is my company"

"Oh great! Then could I get free makeup and skincare products? and also clothes?"

"Why would I give you freely?"

"Because I am your wife. Dude don't be so petty if you don't give me for free then who would you give?"

Dude! What was that?

"Don't make sounds while eating"

"My mouth, my food I'll make. Any problem?"

"Yes, because this my house"

"Then devour it", she glared at me and went upstairs before I could say anything else.

Did I say something wrong? Why is she mad again?

I headed to the study to attend meetings with clients. As I attended the conference my eyes ran towards the vase which was missing. I completed the meeting as soon as possible.

"Diyanshi", I screamed at my topmost voice.

"What happened?", she came running inside the room.

"Where's the vase and the rose inside it?"

"Vase? You scared me I thought you are counting your last breath.", she said still huffing.

"I am asking you where are the vase and the rose?", I barked.

"I threw them", she said almost mumbling.

"You threw them?", I shouted.

"They were dirty and full of dust. I thought you don't need them so I ...." she cringed.

"Who gave you permission to touch my stuff? Get out"

"I was just cleaning the study because I needed books from here"

"get out"

"I was...."

"I said get out of here", I held her arm and pushed her out of the study, and closed the door.

That was the only memory of me and Radhika. She had gifted me the whole set during valentine's day after our first kiss. I have always preserved it. If she can't be by my side at least I can rely on these things to live.

I sat down on the floor with tears falling from my eyes.

'You know how much I miss you Radhika. Every day feels like a year to me. Why did you leave me? Why did you leave me? I don't know how am I gonna live this life without you. Please come back .'

I didn't know when I fell asleep on the ground and was awaken by the sound of the footsteps.

I got up and found the vase and rose at their original place. I held them and scanned through to find whether they were fake or real. The vase had "Radhika loves Ayushman" engraved beneath.

Did she bring them back because it's the real ones?

I headed to her room. She was sitting on the couch staring at the wall.

"How did you bring them back?", I asked

"Ah I forgot that I just kept them with my papers to be thrown so when I searched for them I found it"

"Oh, thanks anyway, and sorry for yelling at ..."

"Who's Radhika?", she snapped.

"What? I mean why are you..."

"It's okay it's none of my business", she added

"Actually she's my...."

"I don't wanna hear about your private matters. Could you please leave I need to deal with something.", she groaned.

"Wait what happened? Why are acting so strange?"

She glared at me maybe you could say she was looking me my eyes. Her phone rang.

She picked it up.

"Hello?"

She said getting up from the couch.

I then left the room as she kept talking to a guy named Nishant.

Who's Nishant? Why is he calling her? and Why was laughing so much while she was talking to him? She never laughs with me like that. By the way, why was she acting way too strange with me? Did she get mad because I yelled at her? It doesn't seem like that. but why was she asking about Radhika? How did she know Radhika? How did Radhika's name pop up in her head?  Uh, everything is so confusing about her.

 _______________________________________________________

THANK YOU FOR READING.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 26.1K 63
Yash Purohit- 27 year old CA, Carefree, Bindass, Jolly, happy Go person. Once you meet him, he will ensure your comfort. He gives his time to family...
4.5M 26.9K 6
#1 in General fiction and Romance for a long time An Arranged marriage! Why not ? Marrying a Stranger? Why..... what the hell? Arranged marriage...
1.7M 89.4K 65
[Completed] #1 in Romance (05-Jan-21) #1 in India (25-Apr-22) #5 in Humor (25-Mar-21) ❝For the world, it was a love marriage. But for them it was ne...
132K 15.9K 11
[UPDATES IN EVERY SATURDAY AND EARLY UPADTES ON STCK] Marriage is a connection between two souls for their entire life. The partners are going to be...