Even In Pieces [bxb]

By the_typewriter_ink

-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get mo... More

To
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Acknowledgement

Chapter 27

18.1K 929 578
By the_typewriter_ink

Everett

“They need to mind their own fucking business.” Zachary groans at my phone that hasn't stopped buzzing all night.

“Why is your phone so silent? Alice should be calling you non-stop.” I look over to the ground where our phones lay because we were too caught up in getting each other naked to actually put them on the nightstand.

“I forgot to put mine in charge. I was rather occupied…” Zachary smirks at me. Last night comes rushing back to me and I smirk back.

I pick up our phones and hand Zachary his. He plugs the phone to charge and gets up from the bed. Completely naked and giving me a vivid view of his back. Shamelessly, I roam my gaze over the expanse of brown skin defined with muscles, finally falling over his ass. Fucking bastard, getting more sexy each time I look at him.
He looks over his shoulder and gives me the most debauched grin, that sets my blood on fire.

“I can literally feel your eyes.” He says, putting on clean boxers. Then throwing another one at me, still sleepy, my reflexes don't kick in, and it hits me right on my face. Zachary laughs. That laugh feels like a spell that is made to drive me out of my senses.

“Boyfriend privileges. I can look freely,” I tell him, putting on the boxer's he gave me. He spins to face me and I move closer to him. I pull him to me by the waistband of his boxers, grabbing his ass with the other. His eyes blaze with heat. “Free to touch too.”

He slips a hand into my hair and pulls it, just enough to make me want more. “I can't actually deny that.”

I grin. “You don't want to.”

Zachary leans in to kiss me, but my phone starts ringing, disrupting us both. Zachary scoffs at it. “Get that damn thing out or deal with your nosy friends.”

“Our nosy friends, don't make this all my fault. Do I need to remind you that you were the one who decided that the peace we had was getting too boring and outed our very private relationship?”

“So it's my fault now and not that damn homophobic asshole in your shitty team?”

“My team is not shitty, asshole. Moreover, it's your best friend that's calling me cuz you won't pick up her calls.” I show Zachary my phone screen.

“Alice is not my best friend,” he grumbles.

“Right. Neither is Mason. You just hang out with them, talk about your day, help them out and know them. Like the back of your hand because they are not your best friends,” I roll my eyes at him with a smile on my face as I watch him put on clothes.

“Why don't we stop arguing about things that I am right about and put your friends out of their misery, alright?” Zachary throws me a t-shirt and jeans. It smells like him, I put it on feeling drunk at that thought. Not like it's the first time we are wearing each other's clothes, but it definitely is the first time I am wearing them out in public except for the time we spent at my house.

“Our friends.” I rectify him again.

He doesn't acknowledge me, but I know that he is just pretending. Too bad I know him too well for any of his stupid I-don't-care-about-other-people act to work.

We head out of the dorms towards the soccer field. There's still thirty minutes before practice to start but most of them should be there by now to get changed and cause ruckus.

Turns out that all of them are there, already changed and waiting for me to arrive. Alice glares at both of us looking shocked, excited and confused at the same time. Pierce on the other hand looks like he is witnessing an exorcism.

“Yeah. We're dating. Yes, we hate each other. But now we have learned to tolerate each other. He gives good head. And whatever you guys are thinking happened between us, it's a lot worse than that, hence we will not be talking about it, so you can suck it up and deal with it,” I tell them and Zachary snorts.

“Are you serious? This is a thing then?” Finley points between the two of us.

Zachary and I exchange a look. Zachary grins. “I have no idea,” he says.

Dylan sighs like he can't believe this is happening. Welcome to my life. “This a serious thing?”

“No,” Zachary says, the same time I say, “Yes.”

I roll my eyes at Zachary. “Get over it. Don't lose sleep over this.”

“It's adorable that you think I lose sleep over you.”

“No point in telling me otherwise. I have proof from yesterday. You definitely did lose sleep over me.” I tilt my head at him.

“Stop,” Alice says to us, “Even if you guys are dating nothing has changed. You guys are still fighting the 'my ass hair is better than your ass hair' fight.”

“My everything is better than his.” Zachary says, assuredly.

“Even your self-deception by the looks of it,” I tell him.

“And this is exactly what I mean,” Alice sighs.

I look at her and shrug. The fact that we are the same is one of the reasons being with Zachary means everything to me. The fact that I can dish out anything at the other knowing that Zachary will call me out on my shit makes me feel like I have someone who understands exactly who I am.

“All of you are fucking idiots. We have something way more important to discuss than where Everett decided to put his dick!” Pierce grunts at all of us disapprovingly.

I raise my eyebrows at him. Pierce looks right at me then points to Zachary. “You fucking let him drive your car! You bastard!”

Stare at my best friend, I try not to burst out laughing at the ridiculousness but fail miserably. Zachary smirks at him complacently.

“Only fair, since I am not putting my dick anywhere near you, you are not getting your filthy hands anywhere near my driver's seat.” I say, guilelessly.

“What about our bros before hoes Pact, huh?” Dylan asks, grinning.

“Our nonexistent bros before hoes pact doesn't extend to my car,” I tell them, firmly.

Pierce thinks for a while before smirking widely. “So the only way I can drive it is if I suck your di-”

“Not fucking happening.” Zachary says, casually.

I turn to Zachary with a shit-eating grin. Zachary looks at me trying not to let his smile show. But finally he relents.

“Damn. You guys are serious.” Finley says as he looks at us as if he is searching for something.

“I have class now, so I am gonna go. You guys can do whatever you do here and good luck for the upcoming game. Hope you guys finally learn to kick a ball.” Zachary turns and starts to walk away. I stare at his back, cursing myself for not saying something smart back at him because I was too busy ogling him. Whatever, I'll get back at him for that soon enough.

Zachary

I didn't get a chance to see Everett the whole day because of practice; even though we did text each other. Mostly him begging me to get him something to drink. A cold drink is not that hard to obtain, I guess.

I sip my drink as I walk towards the field. I see all of them at the bleachers. Everett has a wet cloth over his face, leaning back on his seat he looks exhausted. I have this sudden urge to kiss him.

I reach him and press the drink against his neck. He flinches away from the cold and looks at me. He smiles immediately as I hand him the drink.

“Your late,” He says

I snort. “I was getting the damn drink, asshole.”

“It's called making yourself useful.”

Before I could reply, Pierce cut me off. “Where's my drink?”

“Get your own man, jackass.” Everett tells him.

Pierce groans. But since he is too tired to say anything more he just adjusts himself in his seat to be more comfortable.

“I could drink this drink in two gulps,” Everett says, looking at his full drink.

I shake my head at him, “It will take at least four gulps.”

“If I drink it in two then you have to do something I say no matter what.”

I eye him skeptically but not seeing the harm in this because that cup is full. Two gulps are not going to be able to finish this. And even if he did finish the drink it's not like he is going to tell me to do something harmful. So I nod at him. “Fine.”

He grins at me and in two gulps, that fills his cheeks beyond how it should be filled, he finishes the drink. I stare at him. “That was really nasty.”

“Yeah, I didn't know I could do that. A deal is a deal though, you gotta do something I say.”

“Yeah, everyone here heard it, so you have witnesses. Zach, you keep your end of the deal.” Alice says from behind us.

I groan as I turn to Everett. “What do you want me to do?”

He thinks for a while. “Will think of something soon when my brain comes back online. For now take me home, baby.”

I smirk at him as he gives me a playful smile. We both get up and head back to my room. We take a shower and crash on my bed. Everett reads a book and I go through my phone. He puts a leg over my hips and brings a hand under my shirt.

“What?” I ask.

“You'll come to the game right? It's just a little far away, you can stay with us at the hotel.” Everett sounds like a little child asking for candy. I smile at that.

“I'll be there. I mean a hotel? Why the fuck not?” I shrug at him.

“Yeah?”

“I'll be there during your game.”

He gets on top of me and grins as he takes the phone from my hands. I raise my eyebrows at him. He just lays over me and his face in the crook of my neck. “You smell nice,” he says.

“Are you seriously going to sleep on top of me, that's uncomfortable as fuck.”

Not really. It feels good to have him pressed against me. He is exhausted and I know it. I put an arm over him.

“Yeah.” he yawns. I kiss his head and smile down at him, pulling the blanket over us.

_______________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 69.4K 39
Carter is a disabled 19 years old ex football player. After an accident one year ago, he was cursed to a lifetime in a wheelchair. Ryder is an a...
164K 6.3K 51
When the best day of your life turns into your worst nightmare, you stand in decent company. Deklyn Jackson begins his journey to adulthood saying di...
9.5K 306 26
*Dedicated to all the Victims in the Orlando Pulse Shooting, Your souls will always be beautiful* Ben is yours typical lonely guy. Lives alone, No fr...
2.4M 95.9K 51
If there's one thing that's certain in Noah Quinn's life, it's that he absolutely hates Jace Jackson. Like, all consuming, burning, passionate hatred...