Rodney Copperbottom X Reader...

By MissCopperbottom

You grew up in wealthy atmosphere and had just graduated from high school a few months ago. Your father is cu... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Another Note from Author

117 4 2
By MissCopperbottom

I cannot believe Blue Sky Studios has been shut down! I wish I could've shown them this story. 

There are some things as far as I might be thinking you may have questions or thoughts about. The joke on chapter 27 about the reader wanting a child that will clean up after her is based on a personal thought of mine. Yep! A Pixar star could be on his way!

With all the fashions I picked out for the reader! The truth is, I read these alternate stories and I like to imagine and decide on the fashion look of myself in each of the scenes when it comes to me being a part of it. Although they can be someone else's too depending on who the reader is. I also like to imagine the music playing for some scenes and that's why I added in those videos. 

 If you have any more questions about the story you just read, please ask me in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this as much as I loved writing it. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 863 20
*Gender Neutral Modern Reader* ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ "You don't need to do anything special to become amazing, You are already amazing, Trust me." You're...
Velleitie By salt

Fanfiction

60.5K 1.9K 44
[LMK x F!Reader] [6k - 22k word chapters] Your dad wanted help at the noodle shop, sure you love him to bits and pieces but you simply don't have the...
152K 3.5K 21
DISCONTINUED. When Rodney arrives at Aunt Fanny's, he sees something most peculiar. He is astonished to see a human being hidden by Fender and the ga...
387K 10.5K 32
((Keep in mind that I wrote this years ago- so the writing is just cringe)) ---------- ((Child!Reader x Father!Optimus Prime)) ----------- "Hello, ch...