Deadpool meets Harley Quinn

By Bat-Knight

A Fan Made Marvel & DC crossover feathering everyone's favorite murk and jester After the Joker murders Vane... More

Cast
Tragedy
Gotham city
Batman
Arkham Asylum
Escape from Arkham
Batman vs Deadpool
The turning point
Harley dumps the Joker
The Merc and the Jester
Joker strikes back
Growing back
The last laugh
The new dynamic duo
End Credits
Post credit scene

Origin stories

593 9 2
By Bat-Knight

A month passes and Deadpool and Harley still remain in Arkham Harley still waits for Joker with nothing turning up and Wade continues asking around about her 

Some of the inmates told him she's just crazy and others tell him she's just diluted not seeing the fact that Joker abuses her 

One day at the cafeteria Wade sits with his lunch with Floyd 

Wade: What's up Roomie. 

Floyd: Uhh....no offence but I eat alone. 

Wade: I'll just be real quick. For an entire month I asked one asshole to another about Harley and all they tell me was to either fuck off or that she's just nuts. But the truth is they ain't seen shit yet. 

Floyd: I think the truth is you're wasting your time with her. Ever since I got stuck in the Suicide Squad it's been impossible to open that girl's eyes. Besides why do you care? 

Wade: Why do I care? Funny you should ask.....cause her crazy matches my crazy. I started out in special forces in Jacksonville and that went into total shit storm then years after that I met the love of my life got diagnosed with cancer and then......like a dumbass accepted to be treated in some weapon X program to trigger a mutation from shit loads of pain that can kill ya. Then....I became this fugly mug. And since then.....I've done numbers of jobs where I fucked up countless bad guys who learn the hard way how I have some hard some spots.

Floyd stared at him with eyes widen and Wade soon realize he talked too much......more than he normally does

Wade: That came out wrong. Or did it.....

Floyd: You are one disturbed man. Do you know that? And I don't mean your face. 

Wade: Oh you're gonna make me blush. 

Wade looked over to see Harley was in the most secured cell 

He had to get to her somehow

And that's when he looked back to see one of the largest inmates behind him and Wade just had the biggest and craziest idea he took his trey and threw at him SPLATTING on his back and turned around pissed 

Large Inmate: WHO DID THAT! 

Wade was gone and Floyd still sitting there minding his own business but the large inmate stood up stormed over to the man who never misses 

Large: Lawton! You think you're pretty funny don't ya? 

Floyd: I don't know what----

The big guy punched him knocking him out of his table Floyd got back up grabbing his tray splatting it at his face and then.....it started a riot everyone started fighting each other which distracted the guards long enough for Wade to sneak into Harley's secured cell where she was lying on the flour but when she noticed Wade with another trey

Harley: What'd you want? 

Wade: I just thought you might be hungry. 

He slid the trey into her cell and Harley was confused at first but then took a moment before she started eating and Wade sat in front of the cell

Wade: Hey let me ask you something hone. And you probably get asked a lot with this....but how do you even get mixed up in shitsburg with a psychotic asshole who kills people and makes a joke out of it. 

Harley: Are you asking how Mr. J and I met? 

Wade: Somewhat. But want to know why you let him treat you like shit. I mean for the record.....he kind of reminds me of my dad. And I hated my dad. And I didn't mean that as a dark knight reference I didn't know the dickhead but he treated my mother the same way Joker treats you. 

Harley: Well that's what you and my Puddin have in common. His father was just as a shithead as yours was. 

Wade: Then I guess that runs in the family. 

Harley: What the fucks your point anyway? 

Wade: My point is honey.....you seem like a smart girl in fact I been asking around all about you and however everyone talks about you probably don't see....how he is with you. 

Harley: HE LOVES ME!!

Wade: Ok....ok...this is getting no where......I see there's a brick wall so.....let's....let's talk about you. What were you like before....you hooked up with him? Were you always....the jester? Run away from and joined the circus? 

Harley: I....use to be a doctor myself. I was my Puddin's therapist. Dr. Harleen Qunizell Sure....didn't think anything could happen but he knew how to charm a girl. 

Wade: I want to to talk about you. Not him. So cut the bullshit and tell me your origin story. Basically how any super villain's tragic origin story can ever turn up but one I can understand you more with.

Harley: Why do you even fucking care? 

Wade: Maybe because.....your life maybe just more fucked up than mine but....it's still fucked up.....so let me tell you....how I went from hot to fugly mug. I was in the arms dealing special forces with an asshole name Striker. Who wouldn't you know it...made a shitter face clone of me who wasn't the real Deadpool. But since then I been in another arms dealing who was a group of criminals that gets paid to fuck up worst guys. Then I met the hottest girl in the world who just had it crazy as you and I did. We fell in love spent a year together living in a disney fairytale but then......came in the cancer came in Jarret who recruited me in the weapon X program ran by a shit stick named Frances. 

Harley: Who's Frances? 

Wade: Who fucking cares. But he went by a name he got from the dish soap. And then he turned me what Weasel calls an applicado. Then....I became......DEADPOOL killed all his crew then him got my hot chick back but later she dies I get mixed up with a kid who can make fire with his hands. A guy from the future copywrited the terminator and tried to kill him to change the future. But after....taking the bullet from him saving the kid changing his own future then later changed the time lines saved Vanessa again and then later.....you and that clown fucker showed up and he kills her again. I come to Gotham see how he is with you and.....here we are. 

Harley just looked at him curiously 

Wade: Thee end. Now....enough about me. Let's hear about you. 

Harley wasn't sure about trusting him but he was actually first to ask her about her life and she was confused...... 

Harley: I....don't know where to start really.....just no one's ever asked me before. 

Wade: Well someone is now. Someone who really....wants to know you.

Harley: Well if you must know.....like I said....I started like any girl with a therapy degree. Became a therapist. Dr. Harleen Quinzell. My childhood....was just as shitty. Daddy was always gambling....and cheating which drove my mother to suicide! And then.....I lost my virginity when he molest me! And then bashed his head with his own beer bottles! And....I that was my first comment to an insane asylum. But just cause my dad was in a coma I didn't have a life sentence. So....got into foster care was adopted by a nice family: The Quinzells went to high school college got therapy degree and worked here in Arkham Asylum. And it was where....I met Mr. J. I was at first trying to cure him but we....fell in love like a prince and princess and.....falling into a vat of chemicals.....Harleen Quinzell died and Harley Quinn....was born. 

Wade: Damn.....your life is way more fucked up than mine.

Harley: It wasn't all that bad besides I would never have met Mr. J if not for any of that. 

Wade: Yyyyyyeah and no offence....Harley but.....what would Harleen actually say about this. Cause sounds to me she didn't accept the abuse her father gave her like you're accepting the abuse Joke boy is giving you.

Harley: No one....understands Mr. J and me. But what we have....is real love. 

Wade: Nah hone nah. I know real love. And that's what Vanessa and I had.....just till he shot her. And I was gonna kill you in front of him make him feel what he made me feel but then I saw.....it wouldn't matter to him. 

Harley: You're just like everyone else. Always judging! Well fuck off ugly! When Mr. J comes to brake me out we'll be burning Gotham to the ground! 

Wade: Shit.....yeah you're hopeless. Which is why I'm gonna need professionals. 

Wade stood up hearing the commotion outside was starting to calm down 

Wade: Listen sweetie....I'm gonna make a call and whatever happens....I need you to trust me.

Harley: Only man I trust is my Puddin.

Wade: Yeah that's why I need to make the call. I'll see ya soon. 

Wade left when Harley started laughing

Harley: Where are you Puddin! I'm always waiting for you!

(Who does the Murk of the Mouth plan to call? And will he be able to while in Arkham? Is Harley totally hopeless with the Joker? The series continues in the next chapter......)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 4.3K 51
Trigger warning this story is pretty dark. Contains adult themes such as abuse & mention of rape. I do not own any DC characters in this story tru...
64.3K 2.3K 24
Book Three of the Crossover Within A Crossover Series. Wade Wilson crashes, rather literally, into Harley's life. They bond, play and kill for fun t...
2.8K 56 16
The star crossed DC and Marvel crazy love story continues A year after killing the Joker Deadpool and Harley embark of their own crusade killing crim...
156 12 11
The fourth installment in Ben's Batman series. When his parents were gunned down in front of him, young Bruce Wayne resolved to rid Gotham City of th...