Burning Desire (Mafia Romance...

By somerandomperson_11

DARK ROMANCE We entered in that basement and the smell of dry blood hit my nostrils. I look at the basement... More

prologue
character aesthetic
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
character aesthetic
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
Epilogue
bonus chapter 1
fallen demon

chapter 28

6.5K 263 15
By somerandomperson_11

------------
ابھی تو عشق میں ہونا کمال باقی ہے
ہجر کاٹ لیا ہے وصال باقی ہے
---------

This chapter contains Mature Content and sexual abuse so if you are not comfortable with it then you can stop reading after the warning.

This chapter is too long so grab your popcorn and start reading.

Zeenat was in her room sitting in front of the dressing table, as the beautician was doing magic on her face. she was getting ready for her departure.

She keeps looking blankly in the mirror, she can not believe how life takes a 360 degrees turn she always thinks of being Huzifa's bride and today she is getting ready for some other man.

her heart was beating loudly, and her quiet figure was screaming, she wanted to cry but there were no tears left in her ocean-blue eyes. she wanted to scream and tell everybody that she doesn't want to be his whore but she was helpless . as she can not take any stand for herself.

she looks in the mirror at herself and found someone else in the mirror, that girl in the mirror was looking beautiful beyond imagination, but her beautiful blue orbs were broken beyond repair. they lack every emotion except one, Hurt it looks like the ocean inside those blue orbs dried down

by now the beautician has left, and Zeenat stands up from the chair and went into the washroom to wash her henna . she put her hands in between the running water. soon her henna got off leaving a dark shade of maroon on her hands.

soon the door of the washroom was knocked by the maid asking her to come down to the hall where everyone is present.

she came out of the washroom and went down with two maids on both sides helping her to carry her beautiful red lehenga. she was looking breathtaking.

she came down and sat on the stage which was made in the hall of the mansion, for the bride. she internally scoffs that everyone is thinking that she is the bride and treating her like one while in reality, she was anything else but a bride.

she looks up and saw many gusts and people she don't even know. Her heart was pricing into million pieces thinking that she will never be able to meet the love of her life ever again.

if her father or grandfather were alive then this will never happen to her . in this world of men, women mean nothing to them than just mere toys.

life has always been cruel to her, she always hated her. everyone she ever loved was taken away from her . and she is left alone in the cruel world of hurt and lies.

soon His family arrives to take her with them. her heart drowned in the pit of her stomach, thinking that her home was again taken away from her. History is repeating at first she was taken away from her parents and their house and now she is been taken away from her grandfather, her love and their home.

soon the time of departure comes, and she was standing at the door of the mansion everyone is giving her prayers for a happy life ahead, and she was internally laughing at them.

at last her uncle Rehman Khan came and put his hand on her head and said
"I always loved you, I never have a daughter but you never made me feel that I don't have one. You're like my own Daughter, it's so hard for me to say goodbye to you ."
Zeenat looked at him shocked, this person who paced her to save his business is saying this in front of others to make him look like he is the only nicest person born on earth.

she looked last time at the doors of the mansion and then sat in their car, ready to go with them. a lone tear left her eye thinking about the love of her life being snatched away from her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning Mature Content ahead.

She was sitting on His bed with her Red lehenga all around her. suddenly she felt him entering the bedroom. she keeps looking down as if she don't want to fight with this guy, but the anger was raging inside her. Still, she decided to stay quiet.

"I don't want you here," He said in a deep voice.

"Don't worry I'm gonna leave this place soon " she spoke without thinking twice. she wanted to stay safe but her mouth keeps getting her in trouble.

listening to her words Zeeshan starts ranging with anger. His eyes darken more at her statement. His black orbs shone with so much intensity that she felt her legs going weak.

in an instant, he raped his fingers around her neck, and start choking her. her eyes widen as a gasp left her mouth  She tried to pry his hand off but it was of no use. It became difficult for her to breathe. her face became red.

"Tonight I'll make sure that you'll never be able to leave my hell," he said.

She could barely hear him as her all senses were focused on prying his hand off of her throat. He made her stand on the floor. Her heels were off of the ground and her toes were barely touching the floor. She clawed at his hand vigorously when she started seeing black dots in her blurry vision, her eyes started rolling back.

Her teary eyes met with his empty dark orbs, and she loosened her hands around his which is choking her . she closed her eyes and waited for the angel of the Death to take her soul.

Finally, she thought. she is going to be free from all the pain and suffering, of her parents. that too by the hands of the one who is behind her pain, is the one who is going to set her from it. Ironic isn't it?

In complete range, he wrapped his fingers around her neck and was choking her ruthlessly. when struggles stop aAnandcclosesher eyes as if waiting for Death to camcomeme threw her onto the bed.

"I won't let you die these eyes said.

he snarled as she was gasping for air and coughing hysterically. Her neck was burning in pain. she was feeling so weak and drained out . she just accepted her Death with open arms, But this monster won't even let her die.

her eyes landed on Zeeshan who was standing near the foot of the bed while removing his belt.

She got alert in a millisecond. he is going to wipe her was her first instinct. She was about to move but Zeeshan was fast, in an instant he threw the belt away and grabbed her ankle and yanked her back on the bed . he quickly grabbed her wrists roughly and held her head and spoke dangerously.

"You killed my brother !!! tonight I'll make sure that you'll regret messing with my family "

hearing his words, her blood turns cold and her heart sank into the bottom of the darkness. when her fearful blue orbs met his pitch-black pools she felt a shiver of fear run down her pine. his eyes were so black and horrifying that she was unable to look at them. his eyes were telling her, his intentions. She started thrashing violently.

She wanted to get away from him as soon as possible. Her mind was telling her to run far away from this monster in front of her. but physically she knew she is in a compromised condition. He is much stronger than her and is in complete range. she screamed at the top of her lungs.

"LEAVE ME !!! LET ME G- "

Her mouth was being shut when he crashed his lips on her, and he weighed her thrashing body down by his weight. He kissed her roughly on her lips and asked for entrance, but she kept her lips sealed in a thin line. While his other hand was holding her wrists painfully. He grabbed her jaws roughly with his free hand and squeezed her face forcefully, to which her lips parted and hiss of pain left her mouth.

He devoured her mouth, enjoying the sweet taste of her. His kisses trailed down to her jaw and neck . she was breathing heavily tears were streaming down her eyes.

"Let go  please"

she screamed when she felt a searing pain just above her collarbone . he bit her, and is now sucking and licking the same spot. He continue and screamed but it all fell on deaf on his ears.

She was panting with all the thrashing, when she felt him moving away, he let go of her wrists and she sighed n relief that he'll stop, but he removed his shirt and again move towards her. She attempted to get off the bed but he was fast enough to yank her back underneath him.

she started hitting his chest with all Her power. her eyes met with his dark empty pools, which were staring at her with one intention which was to ruin her. She spoke in her crying, her lips were wobbling.

"Please don't do this. P-please ."

she was crying hysterically now . she was so scared of his vicious eyes that she was unable to look in the eyes. She was afraid that she will never be able to forget his menacing orbs.

She was struggling hard she was doing everything that she can do at the moment to get away from this monster. clawing, scratching, punching his chest. her energy was draining out.

she rolled over by Zeeshan now her back was pressed again his naked front. she tried to move but he grabbed her hair and tugged it back to which her chest arched into the mattress and her hips lifted into him. he pressed his hard erection on her ass . she whimpered and tried to move back, but he started roaming his cold fingers on her back.

"Fuck" Zeeshan caused loudly.

his eyes landed on her red lehenga he took no time in ripping her dress from the front. she was stunned at his animalistic behaviour she was bare in front of him only in her bra.

she cried out loud when Zeeshan squeezed her bosoms. his hand roaming all over her body . she was feeling digested he is going to rape her.

when his lips met with her bra, he tore it apart. he let out a satisfied growl when his eyes landed on her plumpy bosoms. he took her right nipple in his mouth and sucked on it and bit it roughly squeezing and pressing the other bosom.

she in desperate need to get away from him and she poked his eyes . he growled in pain but doesn't let her go . she tried to kick him but in the next second, he made her sit by pulling her hair. he made her face him, their noses touching.

"STOP STRUGGLING !! YOU CAN NOT FIGHT ME " he screamed.

in a blink of an eye, her lehenga was torn away .only leaving her in the silk panties. she was completely helpless, in the hands of this monster .he held her thighs and spread her apart, and she cried. he put his one knee in between her thighs and pressed on her womanhood.

"S-STOP"

she yelled, she felt certain wetness in her womanhood, and her sex was responding .his hand moved towards her pantieanand and he caressed her womanhood from above the panties.

"SO FUCKING WET "

he growled as he tore the only piece of cloth which was left on her.

"I can't wait to be inside you"

then she felt her legs being apart and something hard touching her entrance.

"I h-hate y-o-u" she cried.

"YOU HATE ME HUH! WHY NOT INTENSIFY YOUR HATE "

with that, he slammed his rock-hard length into her in one hard thrust. an agonizing scream left her mouth, her back arched up. she felt an extreme pain between her legs . as if someone ripped her apart in two. her virgin barriers broke down.

"FUCK! YOU'RE SO TIGHT "

Zeeshan growled in pleasure, after a second he started moving and a whimper left her mouth, he was roughly thrusting inside her

"OH! FUCK. "

he was feeling so good inside her tigchannelnbut NL, buitiwasoo painful for her . she felt his member going thick inside of her, and she was unable to bear that pain that she was black dots appearing in her vision . she drifted into unconsciousness, not before hearing.

"I'M GONNA MAKE YOUR WHOLE LIFE A LIVING HELL "

that's it for today.
2118 words I'm freaking out right now.

Next update on 50 votes (please comment or vote Kar do yar )

and for those who are asking when is their past gonna end, it will take 2 to 3 chapters more to end this

vote. comment.Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.7K 4.2K 20
I limped towards the kitchen after sending him an email, that I'm on leave today. I couldn't even able to walk properly as I was feeling sore down th...
462K 18.8K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...
653K 29.7K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...
66.4K 3.5K 42
"From today onwards, I will take every decision of your life. What you will eat, where will you go, when will you speak, what you will wear it will b...