π”Έπ•π•šπ•€π• π•Ÿ π•Žπ•šπ•Ÿπ•”π•™π•–π•€π•₯...

Af The_Tomboy_13

Alison is a three year old girl, who just so happens to be the daughter of Dean Winchester. The father-daugh... Mere

β€’ Cast β€’
Pilot
Wendigo
Dead in the water
Phantom traveler
Bloody mary part 1
Bloody mary part 2
Bloody mary part 3
Skin part 1
Skin part 2
Skin part 3
Hook man part 1
Hook man part 2
Hook man part 3
Bugs part 1
Bugs part 2
Bugs part 3
Home part 1
Home part 2
Home part 3
Asylum part 1
Asylum part 2
Asylum part 3
Scarecrow part 1
Scarecrow part 2
Scarecrow part 3
Faith part 1
Faith part 2
Faith part 3
Faith part 4
Route 666 part 2
Route 666 part 3
Nightmare part 1
Nightmare part 2
Nightmare part 3
The benders part 1
The Benders part 2
The benders part 3
Shadow part 1
Shadow part 2
Shadow part 3
Hell house part 1
Hell house part 2
Hell house part 3
Something wicked part 1
New covers!
Something wicked part 2
Something wicked part 3
Something wicked part 4
Provenance part 1
Provenance part 2
Provenance part 3
Provenance part 4
Dead mans blood part 1
Dead mans blood part 2
Dead mans blood part 3
Salvation part 1
Salvation part 2
Devils trap part 1
Devils trap part 2
!!Book 2!!

Route 666 part 1

3.4K 97 29
Af The_Tomboy_13

"Okay, I think I found a way we can bypass that construction just east of here." Sam said. "We might even make Pennsylvania faster than we thought."

"Yeah." Dean said as he shoved his phone back into his pocket. "Problem is we're not going to Pennsylvania." He said.

"Wait— what?" Sam asked.

Alison looked between them.

"I just got a call from an old friend. Her father was killed last night. She thinks it might be our kind of thing." Dean explained to sam.

"What?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, believe me, she never would've called, never, if she didn't need us." Dean said as he picked Alison up off the roof of the impala and opened her door.

He buckled her in and then closed her door but saw Sam was still standing there.

"Come on. You coming or what?" He questioned as he opened his door and got in his seat, then turned the car on.

Sam got into the passenger seat.

~~~

"By old friend, you mean..." Sam trailed off.

"A friend that's not new." Dean stated.

"I jus supwised you even have fwends." Alison spoke up earning a look from dean in the rearview mirror.

"So, her names Cassie, huh?" Sam asked. "You never mentioned her."

"Didn't I?" Dean asked.

"No."

"Yeah, we went out."

"You mean you dated someone? For more than one night?" Sam questioned him.

"Am I speaking a language you're not getting here?" Dean asked. "Dad and I were working a job in Athens, Ohio. She was finishing up college. We went out for a couple weeks." He said.

"And?" Sam asked.

Dean shook his head.

"Look, it's terrible about her dad, but it kind of sounds like a standard car accident." Sam said. "I'm not seeing how it fits with what we do. Which, by the way, how does she know what we do?" He questioned his brother.

Dean stayed quiet.

"You told her. You told her the secret. Our big family rule number one— we do what we do and we shut up about it. For a year and a half, I do nothing but lie to Jessica, and you go out with this chick in Ohio a couple of times and you tell her everything?" Sam questioned.

Dean didn't answer him.

"Dean!"

"Yeah, looks like. And, hey, you know what, I was gonna tell Hannah, too, but she left before I got the chance." Dean stated.

Alison looked up at that name being mentioned.

Alison didn't know a thing about her mother. Any time she asked dean, he would quickly change the subject, and god knows she asked enough times.

She wanted to know at least one thing about Hannah. So, she was going to start asking again.

~~~

"I swear, Alison, if you ask me one more time." Dean said as they entered the building.

"But I wan know!"

Before dean could reply, a woman turned and his and her eyes met.

"Dean." She said.

"Hey, Cassie." Dean replied as she walked closer to them.

Alison looked up at dean then the girl and then Sam who had a smile on his face.

Dean cleared his throat.

"This is my brother, Sam, and well, you've met Ali." He said.

Cassie smiled at the other two Winchesters.

"I'm sorry about your dad." Dean apologized to her.

"Yeah, me, too." Cassie said.

Alison couldn't help but smile slightly, her smile matching Sams.

~~~

"My mothers in pretty bad shape. I've been staying with her." Cassie said as she brought a tray with cups on it. "I wish she wouldn't go out by herself, she's been so nervous and frightened. She was worried about dad." She told them.

"Why?" Dean asked her.

"She was scared. He was seeing things."

"Like what?"

"He swore he saw an awful-looking black truck following him." Cassie said.

"A truck? Who was the driver?" Sam asked adjusting Alison on his lap.

"He didn't talk about a driver, just the truck. He said it would appear and disappear. And in the accident, dads truck was dented like it had been slammed into by something big." Cassie said as she gave Sam and Dean their cups and then Alison a juice box.

"Now, you're sure this dent wasn't there before?" Sam asked.

Alison handed the juice box to dean because she couldn't get it open.

"He sold cars, always drove a new one. There wasn't a scratch on that thing. It had rained hard that night. There was mud everywhere. There was a distinct set of muddy tracks from dads car leading right...to the edge where he went over." Cassies voice broke. "One set of tracks— his."

"And the first person killed was a friend of your fathers?" Dean asked her as he shoved the straw into the box and handed it back to the girl.

"Best friend— Clayton solmes. They owned a car dealership together. Same thing— dent, no tracks. And the cops said exactly what they said about dad— he lost control of his car."

"Can you think of any reason why your father and his partner might be targets?" Dean asked.

"No."

"And you think this vanishing truck ran him off the road?" Sam questioned.

"When you say it aloud like that...listen, I'm a little skeptical about this ghost stuff or whatever it is you guys are into." Cassie said.

Dean chuckled.

"Skeptical. If I remember, I think you said I was nuts." He stated, Alison looked from him to Cassie.

"That was then."

"Hmm."

Sam and Alison looked between them.

"I just know that I can't explain what happened up there, so I called you." Cassie said.

The door then opened and in came a women.

"Mom. Where have you been?" Cassie questioned the woman as she got up and rushed to her.

Sam and Dean stood up, Alison still in sams arms.

"I had no idea you'd invited friends over." The woman said.

"Mom, this is Dean, a friend of mine from...college, and his brother, Sam, and deans daughter, Alison." Cassie introduced the Winchesters to her mother.

"Well, I-I-I-I won't interrupt you." The woman said and went to walk away.

"Mrs. Robinson?" Dean asked making the lady stop and look at him.

"Hmm?"

"We're sorry for your loss. We'd like to talk to you for a minute, if you don't mind." Dean told her.

"I'm really not up to that just now." Mrs. Robinson said and brushed past Cassie.

Cassie looked at the three Winchesters.

~~~

Alison was playing with her legos in the front seat of the impala. Dean told her she wasn't allowed to play up in the front seat, but she didn't listen.

She built a legit tower, then used her teddy bear as the giant that knocked the tower down.

But when she hit the tower, it fell apart and pieces went flying everywhere. She gasped as many hit the windshield.

"Uh oh." She muttered.

She looked up and saw Sam, Dean and Cassie talking to the mayor.

She quickly started picking up some that fell into the floor, but when she looked back up, Sam and Dean were coming her way.

She gasped and picked up the pace.

Once she had all the legos she could see up and back in the plastic baggie, she tossed her bear into the back and climbed over the seat.

When Sam and Dean opened the door, it was like she had been playing in the back the entire time.

Alison looked up to dean looking at her.

"What?" She asked him.

"What is this?" Dean held up a small red lego.

Alisons eyes widened slightly.

"I don know." She shrugged.

"Alison, did you play in the front seat, after I specifically told you not to?" Dean questioned her.

She didn't answer him.

"Alison."

"I'll tell you, if you tell me about mama."

Dean got angry and threw the lego at Alison, it hit her on the head.

"Ow!" Alison whined slightly as she rubbed the spot it hit her.

"I swear to god Alison Winchester, ask me one more damn time."

Sam was in shock. He looked back at the little girl who had tears in her eyes, looking like a puppy who had just been kicked.

Dean had never hit the girl, not intentionally, and if he ever did, he always apologized. But even though it was a tiny lego, and didn't hurt that bad, he still threw it at her and hit her with it.

Once dean took a moment to see the look on his daughters face, his angry expression faded.

"Ali..." He started but she just looked away from him and hugged her teddy bear tightly, as her tears threatened to fall.

"What the hell, dean?" Sam said closing his door and going to the back to Alison.

Dean hesitantly got into his seat without a word and started up the impala.

Alison laid her head on Sams lap, he ran his fingers through her hair.

(I'm so sorry for the delay, and that it was short!)

Thank you for reading!

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

56.2K 1.2K 23
Emily Rose Adams is an average 17-year-old girl, or at least that's what she tells people. She gets decent grades, works as a waitress, hangs out wit...
115 15 15
This is the second book of the A New Beginning Trilogy!! I hope you guys enjoy!!! Summary- Tessa Winchester was just a normal girl, so she thought un...
103K 1.2K 58
Eleanor Mary Winchester, the youngest of the three Winchester siblings. This is the story of the Winchester family and their mission to avenge their...
126 8 8
mel's father has disappeared on a hunt with john, leaving sam and dean in charge of her... after a bloody hunt the three of them decide to take a few...