Your Saviour. - ITZY Lia x Ma...

By aaaaafro

What would happen when a MMA fighter bumps into an Idol in korea? Guess we will find out. THIS IS WORK IS FI... More

[1] Beginnings
[2] Coincidence or Destiny?
[3] Texts.
[4] Schedules.
[5] Weigh-ins.
author update
[6] Conflicts
[7] Date and Danger
[8] Fair Fight?
[9] Defeat in Victory?
[10] Date? and Sleepover?
[11] Cuddles? and Conference?
[12] Intorductions and Jealousy?
[13] Fun Times and Stalking?
THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!!!!!!!!!!
[14] Remembering and Spinning the Bottle
[15] Cuddles pt. 2? and Caught?
[16] Awkward Afternoon Snack? Surprising Dinner Date?
[17] Déjà vu?
AUDIENCE DECISION:
[Special Chapter] Junri Of Yore
[18] Kidnapped, Napkin and Nap?
[19] Kicks and joy! Meeting The Chois!
[21] Warming and Warning.
[22] Mistakes and Mistaken.
[23] Kicks and Goodbye.
[24] Permissions?
[25] How to be a couple?
[26] That One Winter.
[Final] Sealed.
New Book ! !
!! NEW BOOK !!

[20] Escaping and Painful Truth?

885 21 4
By aaaaafro

Y/N POV

After 3 days of us just going back and forth with practice and shooting it was almost wrap up and now we're just preparing for the live stages. ITZY did great during the shoot, we had a lot of fun. Today was the last day of shooting I've gotten closed to the crew with the help of Yeon-Joo but it peaked my curiosity that I couldn't ask her about the night where we were attacked. Probably I was afraid that it might trigger a trauma from her but I'm still bothered how it was almost identical it was from 3 years ago.

"CUT!" I yelled after ITZY did their iconic crown pose.

Everyone cheered and the girls hug tightly. I released a huge sigh knowing that shooting the M/V was finished. 

"Kamsahamnida! Kamsahamnida!" The girls greeted the crew.

"You girls did great!" I yelled and they all turned towards me.

"Thank you so much PD-nim!" I just clapped for them as well as the whole crew.

"Okay, everyone gather up." I yelled and Yeon-Joo translated.

"I want everyone here to pack up and prepare yourselves because Donghyun-nim said we'll have an after party!" I yelled and everyone was jumping and cheering after Yeon-Joo translated it.

Everyone hurriedly clean up the whole set and I helped a bit after going back to the chair.

"You did great for a new alternative." Yeon-Joo complimented and I just gave her a shrug.

"Probably because, my translator made me understand a lot during the shoot." She chuckled and slapped my arm.

"We should probably pack up as well." She said and both me and Yeon-Joo immediately helped the crew.

We soon left the site and immediately went to a rented resturant with a karaoke that Donghyun-nim provided. We were about to start until Yeon-Joo suggested, I should provide a speech for the team. I just chuckled as everyone agreed.

"Hello everyone. I would like to thank all of your hardwork and dedication in making this MV shoot go smoothly. I know I'm new at this job and everyone welcomed me with open arms and with that I thank all of you in every way possible. Of course I wouldn't forget my translator here. Let's be honest I won't be here without the help of her. Trust me I would be clueless of what you're telling me." Everyone in the room chuckled.

"And last but definitely not the least. I present the most talented girls I have ever known. Let's thank ITZY here. If it weren't for their dedication and hardwork all of this might have been harder for us but because of their professionalism everything went by quick even though we almost had a couple of unwanted accidents due to Yeji's driving. I'm joking!" Everyone laughed again while Yeji was pouting to me.

"Thank you for everything." I bowed towards the crew and ITZY. Once I lifted my head I saw Lia smiling at me and I just smiled back before mouthing the words "Thank you" to her.

"Let's GO!!!" I raised my drink and everyone cheered. The party went on. Everyone was enjoying themselves. I can see Yeon-Joo having a couple of drinks as well as most of the crew but I can see Jim is not drinking and I smiled at him and he nodded back. I'm here with ITZY looking over the maknae's to see if they might sneak a drink.

"Oppa you don't have to watch over us." Yuna said.

"I know. I just want to be here, don't you want to be with me?" I pouted and everyone gave me a surprised face.

"I'm jokin—." I was cut off by a weight behind me. I can smell a strong scent of alcohol from the person and as I look over it was Yeon-Joo.

"Hellooo PD-nim~" She said groggily while shaking a glass of I assume wine from her hand.

"H-hi Yeon-Joo. It looks like you've drank too much." I said while taking away the glass from her hand.

"Nonsense. We haven't even dance yet." She said as she pulls me away from the table.

LIA POV

Why does it bother me? Are you kidding? How can I just let her take Y/N? Why am I feeling... Jealous? I just sat there looking over Y/N and Yeon-Joo. I don't like when they're together. Y/N looks so uncomfortable while he was dancing with Yeon-Joo and other staffs. Should I do something? Ugh! I hate this feeling!

"Unnie, are you okay?" Ryujin whispered.

"A-ah y-yes, I am, I'm just... tired." I replied.

"Tired of seeing them together?" Yeji whispered.

"W-what?! No." I said angrily.

"They seem good together." Yuna suggested.

"Are you serious? Look how uncomfortable Y/N is and Yeon-Joo-nim is drunk okay?" They all gave me a teasing face.

"Ugh! Just okay? I'm j-jealous... a little bit." I whispered.

"Then, maybe you should make a move too unnie?" Chaeryeong said.

"I- I don't know..." I faintly replied.

"H-he might slip away." Yeji said.

"Remember our song? We're Not Shy right?" She added. After gathering all of my confidence. I stood up and was about to approach Y/N and Yeon-Joo-nim when...

KATIE POV

It has been a week now since we've confronted the mysterious person regarding Y/N. I'm still worried about him. I really want to get out of here. Gladly Kim's arm have healed somehow and he's not in too much pain anymore. 3 days ago while eating I managed to snuck out one of the utensils and was able to conceal it.

"We should get out of here." I whispered to Kim who was sitting idle beside me.

"We can't do that. That might put us in danger." He whispered back.

"But we can't just stay here, Y/N might be in danger." I replied.

"You're right but how?" I poked him with the utensil that got left out by one of the guards after feeding us.

"Okay, then what?" He whispered.

"I'll distract them you can go and make the run for it." As much as I hate it here. I don't want to endanger him or Y/N anymore. I've caused too much to add more.

"N-no, I will stay. You're more likely to slither out of this situation." He replied.

"Don't be stupid now with me. Just please promise me you'll leave me here, okay?" I insisted.

"I c-can't d-do that." He replied.

"Please?" I heard him sigh.

"My phone is in one of the broken locker, right there." I signaled towards one of the rusty locker.

"Now don't be an idiot and forget okay?" 

"Okay coach." He just chuckled. I then started cutting the rope using the utensil.

"This might take a while." I whispered. 'Y/N please stay safe.' I prayed.

Y/N POV

We were dancing all around, well they were dancing I was being rag doll by Yeon-Joo. I just went with it until I was actually laughing along with them. Until the music stops. I was holding Yeon-Joo's hands to stop her from falling. Right now she's just a mess breathing heavily while staring at me then a smile formed from her face. Again that feeling. Her smile was so familiar but yet so different? What is this?

"L- *sigh* let's go outside?" Yeon-Joo said after catching her breath.

"I-..." I was about to tell her something but my mind is still caught up in the feeling.

"As if you have anything to say, let's go!" She said grabbing my arm and dragging me outside.

We reached the outside. It was tranquil. With just the wind blowing and the faint sound of music coming from inside.

"That was fun was it?" Yeon-Joo said putting her arms on the railings while looking at the night sky.

"It was." I whispered.

"I bet it made all of your problems go away." She whispered and I shoot a look towards her.

"Yeon-..." I was about to say something but was cut off by Yeon-Joo putting her head on my shoulder.

"There was a guy from my childhood. I'll never forget what he told me. He said that he believes that there's a star for each and everyone that will live and die and you know how stars aligns to make constellation. He just hope that his star will align with mine to make a good constellation." My heart dropped at the very end of her sentence. She lifted her head from my shoulder and stared at me.

"J-juju?" I whispered and she gave me a smile. My mind was blank. I coudn't form anything at all. I'm just there staring at her. She then lunges herself forward and then my body responded on it's own. I held her shoulders to stop her.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked her.

"I just want a hug from my Y/N. Is it too bad? You know how long I've waited for this moment? I planned everything." She replied then all of the pain I experience came rushing back along with the anger that formed in my heart.

"Junri, can you even hear yourself?" I said. 

"I thought you-." She tried responding.

"You thought what? You thought you can just go back to my life after what you did? Can you even understand yourself? Are you gonna make me your plaything again? Then what leave after you get tired of me? Guess what... I'm not that Y/N anymore." I answered with a lot of pain.

"But... Y/N... You're m-mine, right?" She said.

"Don't, don't, can you just leave? For real? Please?" I said with tears falling down from my face.

"Y-Y/N." She said trying to hold my hand.

"For fuck sake, just leave!" I yelled, I was a broken mess as she lets go off my hand and left. 

I fall down on my knees crying while holding my chest. This pain. I remember this pain, this pain was more painful than any injuries I've taken while fighting. I feel like my heart is going to explode any moment. Amidst of my breakdown I then felt a pair of arms engulfing me.

"Let's go home." The person whispered. I looked towards the person and it's Lia.

She then helped me to my feet. Once I got a proper footing me and Lia stared at each other. Then she slowly raised her hand towards my face. Using her sleeves she wiped my tears.

"I've texted sir Jim to bring the other members home. We should get going." She whispered.

"You should get yourself together. I don't want to drive and I don't want to get into any accident." She added, it made me chuckle.

"I'll drive, I guess?" She smiled and nodded at me.

We got in the car and I just sat there with my hand on the wheel and my head down. Then I feel a warm sensation on my hand. I looked over and it was Lia's hand on top of mine.

"Care to share?" Lia whispered. 

"How long were you there?" I asked her.

"Since you two got out of the venue."

"So you heard most of it?" I asked once more.

"All of it." She replied.

"Is she actually Ju-." She asked.

"Yes." I cut her off.

"I thought you two..." She asked once more.

"We didn't actually have the best closure." I answered as tears were falling down my face once more. She took my hand and squeeze it softly.

"She left me with a letter, saying that everything I've felt for her was just nothing. Everything we did together. She was happy that I almost died saving her. Apparently, I was only a plaything for her. It took me so much time to accept everything she said, or at least I thought I have. I even told myself to not tell anyone what she did but seeing her here took every single progress I had of moving on. I- I d-don't know what I'm supposed to do-, I- it hurts so much. h-help... help me." I was going to breakdown once again until Lia pulled me towards her and enclosed me once more with a hug.

"Ssshhh." She sounded as she tightens the hug.

LIA POV

"I- I d-don't know what I'm supposed to do-, I- it hurts so much. h-help... help me." After saying those words. I looked at his eyes and saw something I've never seen from him, vulnerability. I pulled him close and tighten my hold of him. He must have loved her so much for it to hurt like this.

I let him shed his tears for a few more moments then held his shoulder breaking the embrace. I looked at his eyes once more. 

"Let's go home?" I asked him and his response surprised me.

He pulled me into another embrace, even tighter, as if he will never let go. After a sigh of relief he lets go of me. 

"Let's go home." He replied.

author's note:

sorry for the short chapter. I wanted this to end in a climatic note. hehe. We're nearing somehow at the end of this story hope yall will enjoy the rest of the chapters again, sorry for the grammatical and spelling errors. Stay safe yall

#OurMainCHAERYEONGDay
#채령이와_함께하는_세번째_여름
#채령
#HappyChaeryeongDay here's some photo I edited for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.5K 1.9K 76
You are a soldier from (your Country) working in the Korean Special Forces, because your Country has a soldier Exchange program with Korea. What will...
7.7K 177 21
A group of adult teens went to a party and they all got toooo drunk and something happened that Ryujin regretted. Who are you?? -Ryujin Your wife ...
105K 6.1K 70
Chaeryeong finally gets a new job, she was so excited about it but what will happen if she meets her new boss, Shin Ryujin and knows more about her...
185 27 6
"Every day and night I cried begging. I couldn't understand why I begged. What was I begging for? I was begging..." Lee Chaeryeong and Shin Ryujin r...