Promises • Osamu Miya x Reade...

By mtndewcollectors

PREVIOUSLY TITLED: Hold Me Please Edited: 02.22.2024 » You finally agree to help your cousin study and you me... More

Chapter 2: Incidents
Chapter 3: Marker
Chapter 4: Dinner
Chapter 5: Change
Chapter 6: The Week Before
Chapter 7: The Date
Chapter 8: Plans
Chapter 9: Finally
Chapter 10: Mine
Chapter 11: Training
Chapter 12: Rumors
Chapter 13: The Truth
Chapter 14: Mistaken
Chapter 15: Epilogue

Chapter 1: Studying

22.8K 393 528
By mtndewcollectors

ミPROMISES彡
————————————

Exhaustion. Its all you felt. Usually you felt like this waking up but it was worse because you were up all night studying on the phone with non other than your cousin, Suna Rintarō, for his upcoming math test. Apparently his friends werent that good at it, or it was because they couldnt be bothered to study. You dont quite remeber.

Slightly groaning and sitting up to turn off your alarm, you rub your eyes and get up to get ready. Slipping out of your oversized hoodie and sweatpants into a clean pair of clothes. Walking to the bathroom to brush out your hair and brush your teeth. After deeming yourself ready you head downstairs to eat some breakfast and leave for school.

On your way out the door however, you get a text message from your cousin. As much as you wanted to leave him on delivered you did still need to text your boyfriend. Your boyfriend had been pretty distant lately and you wanted to talk to him more than you guys had recently. While walking to school you decide to reply to Suna first since he was the one to reach out.

————————————
PRIVATE MESSAGES
Rintaro Suna

Suna:
ur coming to the library after school to help me study
my friends are gonna be there but ones hella dumb and the other doesnt wanna help me

Y/n:
no thank you <33
you're gonna force me to bring jelly sticks and idek i kinda wanted to hand out with yami

Suna:
ill bring my own and ill even get u some pocky and a monster, like srsly please i need help 🙏🏼
and tell ur boyfriend to suck it lol
he treats u like shit anyway

Y/n:
and if i say no?

Suna:
these pics i have of u look rlly embarrassing...
..would be a shame if they got sent to everyone at school

Y/n:
strawberry crunch pocky..?
and a regular monster.....??
please!!

Suna:
fine just don't be late and dont geek out
its embarrassing tbh

Y/n:
lol wtv

————
Slightly giggling at ur cousins antics you click over to your boyfriend's contact to let him know whats happening.

—————–———–—–—
PRIVATE MESSAGES
Yami Takehiro

Y/n:
good morning!! im not gonna be able to hang out after school
i gotta study with rin and his friends

Yami:
yeah k, i have something i gotta do anyways.

Y/n:
perfect! we can hang out after if u want?
read 7:37 am

————

"And he left me on read" you grumbled to yourself as you walked up to your school.

Walking into the school you sighed. Honestly you had tried to make friends but you had a hard time finding people who weren't using you to get close to your cousin apparently. It was easier to ignore Suna and stay to yourself, school wasn't the biggest priority anyway. You averaged yourself out in all of your classes and never tried to really stress about anything.

Classes were always boring, especially english class since it was always the subject you disliked the most. Whether it be from your horrible teacher, the stupid assignments, or the fact you sat next to one of the, in your opinion, most annoying girls in the school, you just absolutely despised it. You already wanted to just get up and walk away when Yua, the girl you sat next to, was going on about how 'Suna will be hers and that you shouldnt even associate with him because he doesnt deserve to date someone like you'.

Honestly everytime she'd complain about how she thought you two were dating your skin would crawl. You weren't sure if she actually had a brain in that big head of hers but she sure was pretty at least. Honestly if your cousin wasn't gay you were sure he'd have gone out with her. The thought of her embarrassing herself in front of him one day because she thinks your his girlfriend made you laugh really.

"...And hes so hot- what the fuck are you laughing at" Yua looked at you angrily.

"Absolutely nothing." You flashed her a small smile and returned to taking notes just ready to get this class over with.

The bell had finally rung and you packed up your bag to head to the library to meet up with Suna and his friends, who surprisingly, you've never met. You knew they were volleyball kids but you weren't sure which ones exactly. Hopefully they wouldn't be as annoying as your cousin. You were headed down the hall when you heard Yua call to you.

"Y/n! You know I'm really serious. You should break it off with Suna, I dont even know what he sees in you." You gave her a weird look, before turning around and waving her off, she wasnt worth the energy.

"Just leave me alone already, you're so annoying." Yua was surprised, you had always looked at her weird whenever she would talk about Suna but you had never followed the conversation.

Stepping into the library you spotted your cousin with his friends. Were you seeing double? You could very well be hallucinating, you were quite exhausted. It then hit you, there is a pair of twins on the volleyball team, but you hadn't really ever heard about them much. Walking up to your cousin you tapped his shoulder.

"Rintaro.." All eyes were on you.

"Oh hey Y/n, these are the twins.. youve heard of them right?" Suna watched as you shook you head.

"No not really." Taking a seat in between the grey haired twin and your cousin, you slowly put ur stuff down pulling out your phone to play on it and only help when needed.

".. Well aren't ya gonna introduce yourself?" The blonde one gave you a confused look.

"Aren't you?" You raised a brow and the blonde huffed.

"Well i asked first." You smirked slightly at his toddler-like behavior, it ammused you.

"Nobody asked you to? Besides I was asked if I knew who you were and I said no, it warranted an introduction from you if were going to go that route." This gained a pout from the blonde and a few snickers from Suna and the other twin.

"Im Atsumu Miya, honestly I'm surprised you havent heard of me im pretty famous" He ends up smirking but he looked stupid so you just kind of laughed.

"Stop smirking you look stupid. Besides if you really were famous wouldn't I have heard of you?" You put a finger on your chin pretending to think before you hear laughs coming from the other two at the table.

"Im Osamu Miya, but I recommend calling me Osamu, so you dont confuse us." He gives you a smile and goes back to his work.

"Im L/n Y/n, but you can call me Y/n since I'm calling you guys by your first names".

"Nice to meet you!" The twins glared at eachother after saying it at the same time, causing you and Suna to laugh.

END CHAPTER ONE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 7.1K 21
MATURE CONTENT: READERS DISCRETION IS ADVISED Chapters: 4, 8, 12 , 15, 17, 20. Beware. You were stressed out to the point where you felt like it was...
6.6K 115 16
𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐒𝐇𝐘 𝐆𝐔𝐘! A love story, Suna Rintaro finds interest in a rather popular girl in his area, and she also goes to the same campus. She...
430K 12.3K 33
You are the younger cousin of Hinata Shoyo and has moved to Tokyo to pursue your degree. When you arrived at the given address, you were greeted by a...
3.5K 134 10
"You said you'd wait for me.." ⋆*❁*⋆ฺ。*⋆*❁*⋆ฺ。*⋆*❁*⋆ฺ。*⋆*❁*⋆ฺ。*⋆*❁*⋆ฺ。* A promise kuroo had made the day he left for college. But as you meet again...