๐•ฌ ๐•พ๐–๐–Ž๐–“๐–”๐–‡๐–Ž ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–† ๐•ป๏ฟฝ...

Galing kay AnimeBoisWaifu

๐•/โ„• ๐•Œ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•’, ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐• ๐•๐••๐•–๐•ฃ ๐•ค๐•š๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐• ๐•— ๐•Š๐•’๐•ค๐•ฆ๐•œ๐•– ๐•Œ๐•”๐•™๐•š๐•™๐•’, ๐•š๐•ค ๐•”๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ฃ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ๐•๐•ช ๐•ฃ๏ฟฝ... Higit pa

๏ผฐ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ•๏ฝ…ใ€€็Œฟใƒดใณ
๏ผฉ๏ฝ„๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽใ€€๏ฝใ€€๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ผŽใ€€ใ‚“ใ‚ฟ้‰›ใ‚น
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿ™ )
๏ผก๏ฝ•๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ’'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…ใ€€ใ‚ตๆ—ฅใ‚ค
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿš )
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผค๏ฝ…๏ฝ“๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ”'๏ฝ“ใ€€๏ผฒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝŽใ€€ใ‚ฝใใฎ ( โ„™ ๐”ธ โ„ ๐•‹ - ๐Ÿ› )
๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ˜๏ฝ”ใ€€๏ผณ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝใ€€ใ‚คใƒ’ใ‚ญ (๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š™๐š๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š›)

๏ผกใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ…๏ฝ—ใ€€๏ผฎ๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝใ€€่ƒƒ็‚บไธ‹

2.4K 107 25
Galing kay AnimeBoisWaifu

𝕭𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖜𝖊 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖚𝖊, 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖈𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖙𝖊 𝖆 𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌.
𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖋𝖆𝖓-𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖆 𝖉𝖎𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖕𝖆𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖊.
𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝕴 𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖟𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖜𝖍𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝖎𝖙 𝖙𝖔 𝖌𝖔 𝖆𝖈𝖈𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑 𝖕𝖑𝖔𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝕺𝖓𝖊 𝕻𝖎𝖊𝖈𝖊.

🅃🄷🄰🄽🄺 🅈🄾🅄

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

𝓡𝓮𝓬𝓪𝓹

"Well..." Robin starts,

Y̶̛̼̭͖͑͌͂̃͑̂͝ơ̷͙̦̤͙̱̘̖̯̟̓̉͐͛́͒̈̋͘ú̴̢̢͓̙̖̬͂̎͗̐̇͛͆͐͝ ̵͚̣͓̻̀̔͑̈́̚a̴̜͖̰̲͕̦̒̆̚͜r̵̥͓͓̳̩͎̄́̀e̴͉̘̿͗͐̄̀̌͑͝ ̵͚̐̒c̶̘͚̼̦̃͒̊̎̄̓͠ṷ̴̢̫̙̜̳̦̩̱̖̾͝͠r̵̢̺̳̟̆̈̒̏͌̆̒̀͝r̴̯͈̼̹̭͉̥͕̃̃̃̇̕͜͠ͅè̸͕̘͇̯̦̖̼̈̾̀̀n̵͓̗̜͉̯͒̉t̷̗̍l̷̨͚͙̝͚̫̣̖͍̑̕ỵ̸̢̝͌̾͒ ̷̛̖̘̙̲̘͑͌͒͂̅͒o̵̲̗̤̫͒̽̈́̾͐̀n̷͔̳͙̜͓̫̺͒̈̍̓́ ̷̡̭̰̟̝̜̖͖͑̽̌͒̈́t̵̢͈̩͈͚̜̑̽͆h̸̫̝̫̯̐̆͌̓̒͒̚ȩ̸͍̭͈̹͕̼̏͆̚͜ ̷̱̘̪̇̅̿̅̀ͅẅ̶̳͎̞͔͓́́̋͊̍̐̽̾͝ã̵̟̯̙͈̳̰̥͚̣͛̈ț̴̡̳̾̓͆͝e̷̱͂̑̈̆̾̕ȑ̸̦͇̮̜̮s̵̘̻̻̑͗̓́ ̴̭͎̼̯̾̂̏̊͐̅͆̄ǫ̸͇̉͛̏̏f̷̡͍̠͙̺̪͑̐͒̓͛̽̈̔̿͝ ̵̨̱̟̑̑̅̓̿N̷͉͕̞̞̄̋̆͛̒̔e̴̛̠̙̺̰̼͇̭̰̎͐́̐̓̿̚w̷̮͉͈͙̬͇̃͊̚ ̵̡̡̳̠̤̪͉̓͊͛͗́W̴̮̪̹̯̹̃̀͌̃̑͋̑̚ǒ̷̢͙̬͎̟͙̙r̵̛̫̯̘̾̈̓͊̃͑̊̾̀l̸̦̳͇͂̔̇̕d̸̢̡̗͓̯̹̖͈̦̤̽̀.̷̛͇̗̺̫̻͇͖̖͔̑̕͝ͅ

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

【T】【h】【i】【r】【d】 【P】【e】【r】【s】【o】【n】 【P】【O】【V】

The girl simply blinks out of confusion, not understanding what this 'New World' is. She had never come across, or even heard, of such a place and yet here she was... somewhere in the middle of nowhere. Stupid scroll, no wonder it said 'no one would follow her'.

"そうですか...?(translation : sodeska...?; is that so...?) Well then can you tell me where Konoha is? I'll be able to locate myself easily then."
Now this even gets Luffy, who is currently staring of thinking about Sanji's cooking, to pay attention. Some people are getting genuinely concerned for the noir in front of them. Their silence causes Y/N's heart to slowly drop,
"You know, Konohagakure? Konoha? 木の葉の隠れた村 ? (translation : hidden village of the leaf ?) Forget that do you know how I can reach the Land of Fire?" She asks.

"Sumimasen (translation : I'm sorry) but there is no such place as that," Robin states "I may not be the ship's navigator but I can assure you of that much-"
"Forget that! Become my nakama!" Luffy interrupts with stars in his eyes, "I was just thinking of getting a new nakama and you're very interesting so BECOME MY NAKAMA!"

The Mugiwara Pirates and Law simply sigh knowing that the poor girl won't be able to escape from Luffy until she agrees, while the Barto Club and Bartolomeo himself shout in admiration and stars in their eyes, "Luffy-senpai is amazing!"

"Nakama...?" Y/N asks confused, "Sure, why not."
"EHHHH?! You're really going to agree with him just like that!" Everyone screams, leaving only Luffy laughing and the noir girl sweat dropping.

"Yeah, but first I think there is some explaining to be done."

~ 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕰𝖝𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖌 ~
(because author-chan here is too lazy)

"So according to what you are saying, you are a Shinobi from another world who accidentally made a portal and got here." while the Barto Club was told to keep away the present Straw Hat Pirates (except Luffy), Law and Bartolomeo were all crowded around the Shinobi with expecting eyes.

"Yes, allow me to formally introduce myself. I am Uchiha Y/N, one of the last living Uchihas. I am an ex-member of the ANBU Black Ops and well as an ex-Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, Konohagakure or better known as Konoha. I deeply apologize for simply wasting your time and I humbly thank you for allowing me to become on of your Nakama."

"You don't need to be so formal," Robin smiles happy to know that there will be another female on board. "but isn't that confidential information? Why are you telling us?"

"2つの理由。(translation : two reasons.) One, you seem trustworthy and two, you won't be able to do anything about it." Y/N answered monotonously. 'Is it really that simple?' Everyone questions, until Luffy bursts into the infirmary shouting,
"Moshi Moshi! I'm Monkey D. Luffy and I'm going to become the Pirate King! So do you have any powers?! Are you a devil fruit user?!" He loudly rambles. Y/N having enough of this gets up swiftly and smacks him upside his head and shouts,
"If you want a scream fest, well it's on! I AM UCHIHA Y/N THE NEWEST MEMBER OF YOUR NAKAMA PLEASE TAKE CARE OF ME! I LOVE TO EAT ICHIRAKU RAMEN AND DANGO! AND I LOVE GOOD LOOKING MEN!

The people present are startled to find out that their newest member can rival their captain's unachievable energy, now knowing that the kunoichi is now a confirmed Straw Hat Pirate Bartolomeo throws himself at the Uchiha's feet shouting praises of admiration telling her that her bounty would no doubt be high.

Sweat dropping Robin grabs ahold of her new female companion and steers her of to the female quarters, leaving the rest of them behind with Luffy who is now demanding for meat.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

It has been two days since Y/N fell out of the portal, and people took it in surprisingly well as though this was something that would happen on a regular basis.
"全員!(translation : everyone; zen'nin) Look at that! It's a monster bird! Let's cook it!" The oblivious Luffy yelled, stirring up
all crew members from their sleep.
"Oi! Konō bakayarō konoyarō! (translation : you dumb ass phoney [naruto reference]) Shut up! It's 6 in the morning!" The marimo named Zoro screamed trying to match the noise level of his captain's laughter, all except the stealthy Uchiha groaned and grumbled as they slowly got rid of their wake up blur.

"キャプテン (translation : captain) is right though, there really is a monster bird coming our way. And by the looks of it... it has a letter in it's claws." Y/N stated, ignoring the bewildered stares she received.
"I have two AMAZING questions!" Franky said striking a pose, "First how are you awake, and second how can you see that far?!"
Everyone nodded, wishing to obtain more knowledge on the mysterious Uchiha before them. The girl in question simply sighed and looked away, Luffy who was also interested stopped laughing and turned around to face her. Noticing the silence and realizing she has no way out of this situation, Y/N answered.
"As an ex-Shinobi of such a powerful village such as Konohagakure and being a member of the Akatsuki, it is only obvious for me to be able to wake up early and see things from a distance." then feeling slightly devious, Y/N then grew a mocking aura (like tsukishima's) "Is it not the same for Pirates to have such easily trained senses?"

"Of course, this doesn't count you Robin" Y/N said as she smiled towards the other noir-ette, then returning to her previous aura. Some simply sweat dropped at the girls mood swing, others laughed... this was just Luffy, but people such as Zoro were angry.

"Is that so?!" The marimo yelled, "Well then you won't be much against a simple, friendly sword fight... would you?"
Both of them surrounded by a dangerous aura slowly smiled and... burst out laughing? Smiling at each other the moss-headed swordsman and black haired Shinobi walked arm in arm to the kitchen as they followed their also laughing captain to get food.

Robin and Law, who were left as the only people staining on deck, sweat dropped as they held the bird and letter.
"Did they really...-" the Surgeon of Death started.
"Don't think I can even get surprised anymore" Robin cut him off as she followed the rest, sighing the only two responsible people on board walked of into the kitchen to follow their nakama.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

"So who's Vivi?" Y/N asked as she read the letter.
"WHAT?! YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?!" Everyone shouted.
"Yes it's Arabic, it says..." the Uchiha read,

مرحبا لوفي.
هناك شيء يجب أن تعرفه ...
(translation : hello Luffy, there is something you should know)

"Wait, YOU CAN REALLY READ IT?!" everyone shouted at once, except for Luffy who was just smiling with stars in his eyes. The noir-ette simply sighed and replied with a monotonous "yes".
"It seems that the letter is quite serious, please read on Y/N" Robin stated, pleased to know that she wasn't the only person versed in a different language.

"Okay," the Uchiha agreed,

"̷͈͚͍̹̤̈́̄̽͠T̵̠͙̬̅̍́̉͊̓͛̽ȟ̴̡̢̘̹̭̫͊͋͋̓͝e̶̡̖͍̼͉̲̪̺̪͗͂̈́̀r̴̤͎͙̐͠ẽ̸͈̃͐̑̈́͒́̚͘̚ ̵̢̦̺͓̦̺̯͝ì̷̧̩̳̫̦̞͕͖̯̥̑̾s̴͚̜̬̟̃̀̉̑͂͌͛̉ ̵̛̭̪̿͗͐̓̉͒̈͋a̷̩̫̳͗ͅ ̵͚͖̐̊̑͗̑ğ̷̯̹͍͔́̈́̅̀̔͑̕r̶̖͉̦̻̞̠̥̩̀͐͘ę̴̡͚̘̠̳͍̬̜̔̋̕̚͝ä̷̬̙́̈́̓͗͒̿͐͝t̸͓͙͊ ̶̧̨̥̺̳̜̌̈̈́̊́͘͠d̸̳̲̖̼̟̺̝͋́̄̅̏̔̏̕ä̵̞̝̤̪̗̟̗͚̱́̔́̿̇̎͑̚͘n̶͖̠̪͠g̸̨̡̯͉͓̺͙̍̇̈́̈́̿̑̓̈̈͝ē̸̳̌̆͘r̷̢̛͈͖̩̥͕̐̅̂ͅ ̶̛͎͇̬̞̮̇̈́̈́̇́̐̓́̚͜ȋ̷̜̰n̸̗̲̹̭̳̣̐̂͊͝ ̵̨̢̮̻̗̖̱̀̾̉̍̚N̵̮̫͂͋̈́̕é̵̢̘̥̪̦͈̼͖̐͆̽͐ẅ̴̡̢̬̳͖̯̲̼́̓͋ ̶̛̼͖̑̈͂̏̈́W̴͕͕͚̦̤̫͔̊͋͠ō̵̳̣͍̝̥̤͋͋̎̓͂͝ͅṟ̸̱̺̅͛́̒̈́̎̈́l̷̻̲̰͈̹̩̔́͗͐͋̌́͘͠͝ḑ̴̼̊̈̌͜ ̶̢͔̥͚͓̞͍͕̿̆̋̃̋̓t̵̗̤̎̃h̶̘̗̜̳̣̞̹̞͇͑̈́̅͝a̸̮͒̐̿̔̆t̶̺̭̙̞́ ̵̜̤̙͎̊̈́̏̈́̾̅̊͂̀̚y̸͚͔̹̯̫̫̬͈̰̒͛̉̀̓̀͛͆͝ỏ̶͕̰̱͔̤̟̰̞̾̌̏͋̾͘̚̚͜͠ṳ̵̲̣͉̩̟͕̾̿͒ ̷͚̼̹͗̽̅̊͂̉̚͝w̶͍̺̯̝̬̎̑̆̈́i̶̡̳̟̘͇̮̣͙̞̪͋̒̔̄̈́͊̈́͘͝l̴̪̺̹̟̠̅͒̇̈́̓̋͝l̴̳͈̔̅̉͂͛ ̶͎͍̣̪̼̃͊̔́͐̑e̶̩̜̻̓̄n̴̰̅̄̈̏̾̕c̴͖͎̙̤͔̥̄̒ǫ̶̤̱̼̮̮̎̋͒̀̕̚u̵̙̹͖̻̳͆͘ń̵̡̩̱̖̖͉͇̗̭̥̓́͋̚̚͝͠ț̷̢̱̮͉̾̈́̿̕ͅͅę̴̢̬̮̜͖̭͔͑͛̍̄́̌̏̀͝r̴̛͓͗̔̀̓̚͘͠-̶̳͑̐"̸̡̐̂͛̾̇͆̓̽̒͝

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

ℙ.𝕊~
@-RealShiuchiSaihara- 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕀'𝕝𝕝 𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣.
𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕙𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕞𝕒𝕫𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕡𝕒𝕘𝕖 / 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕚𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕗𝕚𝕔 𝕒𝕟𝕕 / 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝕀 𝕣𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞 𝟙𝟘𝟘%, 𝕠𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦.

∞ ₒ ˚ ° 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞

『W』『o』『r』『d』『s』『~』『1』『3』『8』『0』

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

403K 16.6K 61
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ข'๐ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž-๐›...
901K 41.4K 175
๐’Š๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
2.2M 114K 64
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC