Our Disaster. || Johnny Depp

By Lizzy_Darling

in which a student starts off things with her teacher. "Nah, this is chill." started: february 2021 finished: More

cast
Lipstick
My First Crush
Low Beam
Detention
Normal
Uncomfortable
Strawberries & Cigarettes
Friends
Rebels
Hangover
Young & Dumb
Play Date
Shy Away
Narcissist
Cheer Down
Okay
Dead Leaves
Do I Wanna Know?
Moving On
Destination
Du
Buzzkill
Teachers Pet
Basic Instinct

Zitti E Buoni

911 36 17
By Lizzy_Darling

LIZZY

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Sunday, October 11th

Feeling hyped. I imagine today to be so awkward. I'm planning to make him clear that I had nothing to do with whatever happened a week ago but I'm not sure if he'll even let me talk. He didn't for the last six days. Everytime I reach out to explain myself he literally runs away from me. He's being a jerk, honestly.

Standing in front of the mirror I run my hands over my dress to flatten the material. I wear black knee socks underneath so I won't get too cold. I wanted to dress up a little. I had a bun this night which is why my hair looks much more voluminous than usual. I take a quick look on what time it is, then decide to get my ass upstairs.

I'm feeling quite nervous to be honest. Nibbling on my lower lip I walk up the stairs and down the hallway to the door my teacher most likely sits behind. Now that I think about it, what if he didn't even come today? That'd be so immature.

I deeply breathe out once I'm standing in front of the door before knocking on it. It takes a while and right when I feel like kicking the door open, he opens up himself. Mr. Depp is dressed in a sweatshirt and black pants, nothing unusual. I press my lips together when I enter the room and walk over to my chair. "Morning." I say while sitting down when he closes the door and walks to the chair across from mine. "Morning." He says back and lifts his bag on the desk that separates us. I stifle the urge to sigh and just watch how he takes out the assignments I'm supposed to do today.

I take them out of his hands. The moment I intentionally touched his fingers he let's the sheets go, getting his hand away. I refuse to react or comment on that. Taking out a pencil I prepare to quickly solve the assignments. I'm going to bring up the topic as soon as I'm done.

ੈ⋆💌⋆ੈ

I hand him the papers. I solved the assignments as fast as possible with only a few tiny breaks between. My teacher grabs the pile of paper and lays them down beside another one. "You can go now." He says. I furrow my eyebrows and cross my arms over my chest. "You forgot to look them through?" I inform him.

"You're done for today. Go." He says and shoots me a brief look before looking down to his book again. Only the fact that he brought a book makes me angry. Standing up from the chair I shake my head no. Mr. Depp stands up with a sigh as well. For a moment I relax, thinking he would finally talk to me. Instead he walks around the desk and to the door. He opens it and looks at me, signaling I should walk out. I heavily breathe out and grab my bag from the ground. Trying my hardest to stay quiet I stomp towards the door. He can't be serious about this.

Before I could exit I grab the door and push it shut. I see him slightly jumping in his spot as I do so. "What the fuck." He goes. "You know that you behave like a goddman child! What are you being such a prick for?". Mr. Depp frowns deeply and raises a finger at me, "don't you dare talking to me like that. I still am your teacher!".

"Oh yeah? You could've been more by now," I laugh even though there's nothing funny about this very situation, "but for whatever reason you keep ignoring me. Could you at least let me explain and tell you that I had nothing to do with this crab you're being mad about?". He shakes his head, resting his hands on his hip as he starts walking back to the desk. "I do not have time to discuss with you, Jones.".

"Well you better have because that's what we're about to do now." I say. What I'm doing right now is what I would definitely do in such a situation, yet I'm surprised from myself at how determined I feel right now. I've never raised my voice like this to a teacher. I follow him with quick steps and reach out for his arm to have him face to face with me. As soon as I touch his arm he abruptly turns around to me. Because I've been walking so fast I accidentally almost bump into him.

Judging by the sharp breath he takes he didn't see that coming either and was about to retort something. However, now it's both of us being quiet and just looking at each other.

I gulp and look down to his lips. I swear I didn't mean to. As if he knew, he licks them, leaving a glitter above the skin. "You sure you want me to go?" I breathe quietly against his lips as I come a little nearer. Mr. Depp stays silent and watches me. Somehow I can get my eyes off of his lips to look up into his eyes again. But they're not looking back in mine. It takes me about two seconds to realize what is going to happen before it happens.

Throwing my arms around his neck, my teacher steps closer to me and presses his heart shaped lips on mine. I feel electrified as soon as it happens and go onto my tip toes to not let the kiss be broken by an unintended move. With wild movements Mr. Depp and I share a sloppy kiss with too much desire to embody. It's like I don't even think anymore but let my body take what it apparently wants at any cost.

Suddenly I can feel my teacher's hands on my hip. He prostrates a little before hooking me up and carrying me by holding my thighs. I tightly wrap my legs around his waist and lay a hand on his cheek as the wild kiss we share continues. It is like we don't have enough time to enjoy it but rather need to let out all the energy we've been saving up for the last couple of weeks.

I can hear he's walking somewhere and the next second he sits me down on the desk, standing between my legs and pressing his torso against mine. I take my hand from his cheek to support our weight by placing it on the desk. At least I intended to. I layed my hand on a pile of papers which falls over and spreads on the floor. I quickly pull Mr. Depp along with me when I lean a little further back.

Then he grabs my hips again and pulls me nearer to the edge. It helps me sitting further up again. I gasp as Mr. Depp suddenly leans his pelvis forward, letting me feel the bulge in his pants at my crotch. I break the kiss and breathe heavily as for the last minute I didn't get the chance to breathe a proper breath. I'm having my forehead leaned against his. Still panting a little, my hands make their way down to his hip to get rid of his pants. Again I do not think about it.

I grab the belt he's wearing and unbuckle it impatiently. I don't look into his eyes. I'm afraid that I'll stop with what I'm doing if he looks at me. Then Mr. Depp steps back with his arm around my waist, getting me off of the desk again. I was afraid this thing would be over now but then he suddenly turns me around and pushes my torso down on the table. I breathe in surprise and grab hold of the edge. Wow.

While I was pulling up my dress Mr. Depp speaks up in a deep voice, saying "have a look in the second drawer.". I look beside me and open the second from bottom drawer under the desk. I have to smirk when after I push some stuff to the side, it reveals three condoms. I reach out for one and pass it to him by laying my hand on my back.

Gazing over my shoulder I watch how my teacher rips the package open with his teeth. Jesus this man is sexy on a whole other level. I look forward again and feel Mr. Depps finger pushing the panties I wear to the side. He runs his thumb down between my folds, getting somewhat of a clue how wet I am for him. I pleasantly sigh at what he's doing with his fingers to me for just a second.

Mr. Depp coughs lightly before I feel him sliding inside of me. I bite hard on my lip and squeeze my eyes together as he keeps on moving forward until his pelvis touches my butt. Damn. There's a low sigh coming from behind me as he moves his hip back, then thrusts deeper again. I moan softly.

Biting hard on my lip I listen to the sound of our skin slapping together as my teacher behind me goes faster and harder with his moves. We're rocking forward and backward. His hands grab deep in my hips, letting me feel his fingers between my skin. It hurts but good. I gasp again from how good he's giving it to me, making my legs starting to shake. I grab onto the desk a little tighter to not lose my balance and sigh deeply. "Fuck, yes." I curse and let my head hanging.

Mr. Depp leans a little more forward and loses his grip on my hips. He grabs onto my covered breasts instead and gently squeezes and massages them. He lowers his head and licks a wet line from my upper back to my neck. His hot breath makes me shiver as it comes off cold on my skin.

Placing my hands under my shoulders I push my torso up from the desk and quickly turn around. Mr. Depp seems stumbled at first before I pull him to the chair I've been doing assignments in for the last couple of Sundays. He sits down with a sigh and watches how I place my legs on either side of his lap to sit down on his dick. It is then again that I feel how big he is. He watches in adoration how he enters me again and has a hot damn sexy smile spread across his lips.

Placing my hands on his shoulders I sit up and down on his thighs, having him sliding in and out of me. It's a fast and hard sex we're having but damn how I enjoy that! Mr. Depp leans his head back from the pleasure I'm giving him with my body and it turns me on even more. He's having his hands on my hips, supporting the way I hop on his lap. I moan pleasantly again with a higher tone than before as I can feel the end building up inside of me.

I grab the backrest of the chair for support and throw my head back. "You're doing good, baby." Mr. Depp groans and starts running his hands all over my body again, touching and squeezing everything he gets between his fingers. Then he slaps my right butt cheek, most likely leaving a red spot behind.

I'm getting a little exhausted on his lap. Mr. Depp could probably tell from how I slowed down. He grabbed my thighs and stood up from the chair with me on him. I'm surprised at how easy it looked like for him. He keeps me up like that, carrying me as if I weighted nothing and thrusting inside of me. He moves his hips fast and hard against me and looks into my face as I moan again. Damn, he feels so good.

"Gimme one more moan." He commands and sits me down on the desk again. He keeps his hand on my lower back, making sure I wouldn't move too much. It is now that he slows down the movements. Therefore he's coming deeper and it gives me the rest, honestly. Moaning deeply I quickly place my hands on the tabletop and cum over the dick of my goddman teacher.

Mr. Depp slows down even more and leans himself forward, sliding inside of me as far as he comes and having his hands now beside mine. My eyes roll back before I close them and slowly breathe out. I can feel how my heart's beating heavily in my chest. It's hot around us.

I'm still panting a little with my eyes closed. I feel my temple dripping and to be honest my whole body feels hot. Like fire instead of blood runs through my veins. Nothing I've ever really felt before. My eyes open when Mr. Depp leans his wet forehead against mine and deeply breathes out as well. It is then that my brain starts working again.

Only a moment later my teacher looks down to me with his gorgeous eyes and raises the corner of his mouth into a soft grin. He lifts his hand and is about to lay it on my cheek when I literally flee and get off of the desk. "Alright alright." I chuckle uneasily, "this, uh, really wasn't part of the discussion I had planned!".

Mr. Depp laughs. He disposes the condom before pulling up his pants and standing to his feet again. "Yeah I didn't see that comin' either. Do you want to order something for lunch?". Wow. He be taking it cool. I am about to retort and convince him to have a talk and clear everything out when the thought of keeping my mouth shut and to not talk with him or anyone about what just happened seemed very nice and useful to me.

"No, thanks. I'll go now." I say and quickly grab my bag from beside the chair. I hear Mr. Depp calling out my name as I walk towards the door but I don't stop to turn around. I do quite the opposite which is pushing the door open and getting away from his office as fast as I could.

ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚.ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ⋆。˚. ੈ

Yeah I really fell in love with this song and wtf we got to the patch we've been waiting for!

Thank you very much for reading

Please vote and comment what you think!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 237 18
Mery's Eltern trennten sich als sie klein war. Sie bekam nie die Liebe ihres Vaters zu spΓΌren. Ihr ganzes Leben lang hatte sie keine einzige Beziehun...
5.3K 131 22
Habubs am Anfang ist langweilig aber glaubt mir es wird noch spannender Ich sag nur d/n skandal
9.9K 326 19
Wie es sich wohl anfΓΌhlt, in einem Haus zu wohnen, wo man grundlos gehasst wird? Genau so ist es bei Raja auch. Liebe bekommt sie nie geschenkt, aber...
12.6K 795 10
Enisa die Tochter eines albanischen Mafia Bosses, der sich in dieser Branche nicht beliebt gemacht hat. Sie muss sich fΓΌr ihre Rechte und fΓΌr ihre Fr...