Psycho Killer's Game ✓ Book I

By xthatIDIOTx

[𝐌𝐈𝐓 • 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏] He managed to make a sane eighteen-year-old INSANE. ~ He was fascinated by her. And he... More

Psycho Killer's Game | Book I
Preface
Trigger Warnings
0.1 | october
0.2 | june
0.3 | april
0.4 | december
[01] blindfolded
[02] grandmother
[03] surprise
[04] show
[05] lost
[06] assaulted
[07] trapped
[08] home
[09] missing
[10] leaving
[11] tickets
[12] game
[13] disconnected
[15] waterfall
[16] period
[17] pluto
[18] painkillers
[19] case
[20] whole
[21] love
[22] dead
My Previous Books
Book II

[14] knife

2.5K 103 28
By xthatIDIOTx

author's notethis chapter will be rewritten due to the fact i don't like how it turned out, and it doesn't really match with what i was trying to get across.

┌────────────┐
MADDIE ALBAH
└────────────┘

KNIFE
▬▬▬▬
EIGHT DAYS LATER

IT WAS cold against her caramel complexion — whatever it was, solid and unnerving. Gliding over her skin, almost like it was hovering above the hairs of her arm and sending a thousand goosebumps to pepper her skin in a thousand places. Chilling shivers ran down her spine, the muscles in her back contracting.

Maddie hummed out softly, stirring in her deep slumber at the sensation playing over her skin, ceasing her dark brows together in discomfort. As she lay there asleep, the dreams in her head were nonexistent, yet the radio static was still hidden deep within her mind, locked away under an abundance of lost memories. It didn't bother her that much, as it was a slight sound, but it was still there.

As the cold-something dragged along her warm flesh, it started to dig deeper and harder, causing her body to jolt in sheer panic at the sensation. Her cognac brown eyes popped open, only to stare into the darkness of the room. She looked to the half covered window, where she knew it was and noticed it was still dark and gloomy outside from the moonlight; a soft hue of light coming into the room. However, it wasn't bright enough to allow her to see whatever it was touching her in her sleep. Which only raised alarm in her body.

Feeling the random cold object touching the top of her feet now, she jerked — or at least she tried to — away from whatever it was. Dammit! she didn't move a single centimetre, still feeling the object touching her. Her heart raced with panic and anxiety, her breathing becoming erratic and more forceful, a cold dewy sweat coating her skin. She couldn't move—she wasn't able to when she finally realised her hands were tied behind her, and her feet tied, too. So tightly wrapped around her limbs, she was struggling to break free, shaking and pulling to no avail.

Her brain flipped through every single possibility of what was happening, everything she thought of, she couldn't, for the life of her, pinpoint it. Maybe this was just a really creepy dream she just hadn't woken up from?

She heaved in a deep, shaking breath of air, readying her lungs for what she was about to do. And when she was ready to release all the oxygen from her expanded lungs and scream, a larger hand covered her mouth, letting it all muffle into it. She only tried to scream louder, even more frightened than previously. But, the person leaned in closer, feeling their warm breath fan onto her cheek, whispered: "It's okay, flower, trust me."

Reece?

He slowly shushed her, resulting in her to calm her screaming to an eerie quiet surrounding the room. Her chest still expanded greatly with trepidation, feeling the anxiety rush through her veins, her bones heavy with dismay.

"W—Why?" she managed to find a word in the messiness of her mind. She could feel the backs of her eye sockets starting to sting from the tears, threatening to flow over the walls of her eyelids.

"It's a part of the game, my dear," his voice deep with surprise she didn't figure it out. As if it should've been easy to guess.

"T—The g—game?" she stuttered, her body still washed over with shock. She wasn't sure she was hearing correctly, or if she was a hundred percent paying attention to anything that was happening around her.

"Yes. The game." He was still so close, his soft, warm breath playing with the baby hairs framing her face, her little peach fuzz covering her face felt like they were standing at attention. Chills are still running around her body — so stunned and just woken from her deep slumber. . .

"W—What is t—the game?" she asked, closing her eyes and internally praying he wasn't going to kill her early in the morning. If she was murdered right at this moment, then she couldn't say her goodbyes to the sweet, noisy white stray. Even though she couldn't find any deep connection with anything for over a week now, possibly longer, she still adored the cat like she was her own.

"It's a game. . ?" Reece answered, sounding a bit puzzled by her question. She could already see his questioning hazel eyes staring at her, wondering in his head why she asked a "weird" inquiry.

She didn't know how to ask any differently than that, so instead she simply kept her quivering lips pressed together, and tried not to focus on the cold object on the side of her thigh. She still couldn't pinpoint what it could be, and the more clueless she was about it, the more her mind couldn't steer away from it.

Reece's breath soon became faint on her cheek as he moved away, and with his absence, the hovering object on her thigh seemed to move a lot more. It dragged up to her hips due to her laying on her side in the center of the room, yet it was a bit chilly from having no blankets. Either he didn't want to give her one for whatever reason, or he just didn't have any spare, assuming it wasn't cold for her. She just ended up in a ball, knees to her chest as she fell asleep. Not the most effective method of staying warm, but it was good enough.

He continued running the cold object over her skin, circling it around her stomach, the fabric of her baggy shirt being moved upward from the random object. The sharp tip pressing softing into her flesh, it resulted in waves of chills to wash over her arms, the hairs standing at attention with goosebumps doting over her skin. Soon her shirt was lifted to the bottom of her ribs before bumping into her breasts, she heard a throaty hum from Reece. He didn't sound too far away from her, yet not too close either.

"Are you scared?" asked Reece.

Was she scared? Yes, of course, who wouldn't be as scared as her to have something sharp run over her body for a reason that was not yet said aloud? She was frozen in place, only to feel every movement that the sharp object made on her body, feeling it glide over her left breast, the point touching her nipple that was hard and plump from her fear.

Reece laid the object flat on her nipple, engulfing it with it's icy coldness, it probably covered a fourth of her breast. And soon Maddie identified the object in Reece's control — his pocket knife. It was probably his favourite toy.

"Are you scared, flower?" repeated him.

As she went to speak, a large lump seemed to have made home in her throat as nothing left her tongue. She tried again and a small squeak of a whisper brushed past her pink lips. "Y—Yes."

He hummed at her answer. The tip of his blade leaving her breast and moving her shirt back down to cover her up, before the sharp edge was pressing into the side of her neck. The sharpness made her body tense up in fear it would cut through her skin, and pierce through the common carotid artery of her neck. His warm breath returned, fanning over her cheek and playing with the baby hairs that framed her face. He whispered: "Now, should I kill you, my dear?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Word Count: 1200+

Ooo, extra chapter. It was supposed to be 3k words, but I didn't write much in the outline that I could work with. It's still a chapter, so that's all I'm pleased with. Getting closer to the end! Love you guys! xx

p.s please be sure to follow my instagram, i post sneak peeks of the start of the next chapter on there!

— DYLAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lunatic By riel

Mystery / Thriller

159K 4.4K 34
He's Tyler. He has a certain mental illness that makes him think that what he does is utterly right. He kills women to 'save' them. He's been the cau...
The Doll Lover By H.C.

Mystery / Thriller

735 21 12
I REALLY NEED TO EDIT THIS STORY AND I MIGHT EDIT IT SOON SO READ IT ON YOUR OWN RISK Ally enters the life of a psychopath without knowing it. She fa...
26.7K 716 41
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
On Run By winterchild10

Mystery / Thriller

807 21 5
You can be forced to fear but not to love. ** His face was inches away, I was too stunned to do anything. He very softly whispered in my ear " I don'...