pillow talk • liskook idol au

By akiflix

• pillow talk; a liskook fanfic • genre: romance, fanfiction, mature, semi-smut(?) EST 2021 (c) akiflix ***w... More

• cast •
• prologue •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •

• 20 •

8.2K 358 126
By akiflix

💫
"there's something in the water
that makes me love you harder..."
•••

"I hate you. I hate you so damn much, Jeon."

Jungkook couldn't hide his grin as Lisa limped towards the kitchen.

"Not I know why people say 'Be careful what you wish for'," she muttered. "Thank your lucky stars I'm currently jobless at the moment."

The guy wanted to say something but he knew better than teasing his moody and currently sore girlfriend. Also, he felt somewhat guilty for having gone overboard the other night. Who knew Lisa could be quite flexible?

"Are you grinning right now, Jeon?" Lisa spat. "You have the audacity to laugh at my misfortune?!"

Jungkook pressed his lips together and averted his girlfriend's gaze. He continued to fry the bacon and did not wish to be murdered on his feet.

His hyungs were right though. Once you have tasted it, you won't be able to stop. And he's hella sure he won't be able to take his hands off his girlfriend for a millennia. Last night was proof because they haven't stopped since the break of dawn. And the night before that. And so on.

"This is my karma for asking too much," Lisa whined dramatically. "I made you a sex maniac in a span of three days. Hey, aren't your hyungs wondering why you keep telling your stylist to let you wear turtlenecks?"

"They wouldn't ask if they've already seen it, would they?" His cheeky grin widened. "Jisoo noona says congrats, by the way. And she says you're a... uhm... 'B' word for not telling them."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh come on, Kook. Haven't you moaned enough 'fucks' and 'shits' to be banned from heaven? Why's saying 'bitch' any different?"

Jungkook just chose to shut up and finish up the meal. After placing it to a plate, he moved towards his waiting girlfriend and placed it in arm's reach. Then he leaned down to cup her puffy face and kiss her lightly on her lips.

"Eat up," he said and pinched her cheeks lightly.

Lisa pouted like a kid and turned her attention to the decent looking bacon strips.

"No pancakes today?" She asked.

"Um..." He awkwardly reach for his nape and rubbed it a bit. "I might or might not have burned the pancakes..."

Her mouth went agape as she slowly faced him. He burned... the pan...cake...s?

"Don't worry about it," he said then cupped her face again. "What's important is that we have bacons. Bacon is good. Delicious, honey-flavored bacon. See?"

Jungkook took a piece and fed it straight to her mouth.

"Yummy, right?"

"What... abowt... egsh?" Lisa asked as she chewed the meat. "At..." She paused to swallow. "...least you could've made some scrambled eggs."

"Oh..." again, the boy scratches his nape. "I burnt them too."

"Wow," she commented. "You can't cook, I can't cook. We'd either die from hunger or food poisoning."

"Hey, I can cook gamjatang well!"

"If you meant 'overly seasoned', then yeah. You cook that one well," Lisa roasted her boyfriend. "And don't get me started with the kimchi fried rice."

"How many times do I have to tell you that the lid of the salt shaker fell off!"

"And I told you a couple times that your salt shaker doesn't have a lid!"

"It does too!"

"Does not!"

"Does too!"

"Your bacon is overcooked."

"No it's not!"

"Try it, then."

Jungkook took a piece of bacon and started munching it.

"See? It's fi—Okay, I might have put the heat a little too high," he mumbled. "Only because you distracted me."

"Distract you? How did I distract you?"

"You walked out of the room wearing only my shirt. I was distracted."

"Oh, come on!" Lisa rolled her eyes. "I wasn't here and yet you still managed to burn the pancakes and scrambled eggs!"

"Well, I was also distracted," he defended. "Also your fault."

"What? Why?"

"Because I keep imagining you in my room. On the bed. With me. Naked."

Lisa groaned. But she couldn't quite hide her growing smile.

"Dear God I think I might have corrupted you."

"You did," Jungkook said and nodded making Lisa squint her eyes at him. "Corrupt me again, please."

The girl let out a shriek as her boyfriend suddenly scooped her up from her seat and carried her towards the bedroom.

"Jungkook! I'm still fucking sore!" Lisa complained. "And I haven't had my breakfast yet!"

"I haven't eaten to so why not eat you instead?"

Dear Jesus, Mary and Joseph. What did she just do this man?

•••

Being an idol required enormous amounts of time on promotions. That meant long hours of grinding in the practice rooms, music show appearances, interviews and a lot of filming.

Lisa found all of that annoying. Yes, she finally was able to rest but, she misses her boyfriend so bad she wanted to cry. He can't even text her since they have this rule that their manager confiscates their phones whenever they have a schedule.

Just then, the only girl missing from their small group finally arrived.

"Hey guys!" Eunha greeted as she sat across Lisa. "Sorry for being late. I had to stop by the grocery 'coz my mom ran out of kimchi—"

The girl stopped mid-sentence as she noticed that something was odd.

"Uh... Tzu?" she asked the girl sitting next to Lisa. "Mind telling me why Miss Global Star here looks like she's about to murder someone?"

"Don't mind her," the brunette answered. "She's just pissed because her new boyfriend is currently promoting their latest album."

"Oh.. She's both lonely and sex-deprived. No wonder she looks like she's about to commit a crime—Wait what? A boyfriend?" She turned to Mina who just nodded in response.

"Your girl here managed to fish herself a big one," Mina chuckled. "To be honest, that fish wanted to be caught on the first place."

"Who's the fish?" Lisa asked as she finally snapped out of it.

"Jungkook, your boyfriend."

Eunha—who was currently enjoying a glass of water after having ran from the parking lot to the restaurant, spat it all out.

"Ya!" The three girls blurted out in unison.

"Jungkook?! As in, Jeon—the man you've been saying is the biggest playboy in all of idolverse—Jungkook?!"

"The one and only," Tzuyu chuckled. "Didn't see that one coming, huh?"

"Well, I did kinda see it happening," Mina commented. "I mean, they did forget about me and Bambam back at convenience store when we were supposed to buy ice."

"You and you pussy-whipped boyfriend tricked us so it was just fair to leave you both there," Lisa said a-matter-of-fact-ly. "Anyone would."

"Hey, I didn't trick you. There really was no ice. Would you drink a bottle of warm soju? No, you wouldn't. It just so happens that Bammie was there too."

Tzuyu grimaced.

"Riiiight. As if I don't know that underneath that angelic facade you have is a conniving little devil who tricks her friends just so she can openly flirt with her boyfriend."

Mina smirked making both girls roll their eyes and chuckle.

"But wow," Eunha scoffed before chuckling. "You and Jeon. I thought you hated the guy after he ghosted Rosie?"

"Well, he did sabe my life a couple times so it's safe to say I misjudged him?"

Tzuyu leaned in closer to Eunha.

"That's her vagina talking," the girl whispered but it was loud enough for all four of them to hear. "Sex with Jungkook must've been that good to change her views about him."

"Hey! I've been in love with him even before we had sex," Lisa defended herself causing the slight slip-up. She immediately covered her mouth when the three girls gasped.

"Love!" Mina exclaimed. "She said she loves him!"

"Oh my God I thought it was only a sex thing!" Tzuyu too was shocked.

"Waaah! I'm so happy for you—" As realization hit her, Eunha suddenly decided to also hit Lisa. "And you're just telling this to us now?! How long has it been? You have to tell us the details or else you won't walk out of this place in one piece!"

"First of all, ow?" Lisa gently rubbed her arm that Eunha just hit. Then she smiled. Remembering everything that has happened to her in the past months. "Second of all, that's why I called you guys to hang out today. I didn't want to spoil it until it was serious. Also, I wanted us to remain inside our own little bubble, you know?"

"Serious? So you're in love in-love?"

Lisa smiled and nodded. She is. She loves that big baby. But the past few days makes want to question if he was indeed still her baby.

"Look at that dopey smile, Mina," Eunha said grinning widely. "Need we ask more?"

"I say this calls for a celebration," Tzuyu suggested enthusiastically. "The next batch of Soju's on Lisa!"

"Now that's what I'm talking about—"

"I don't feel like drinking, though," Lisa suddenly said causing the three to look at her like she just said something weird. "What?"

"If this is your way of getting out of buying a few drink, I swear to Buddha—"

"No, no! I'm buying the drinks and the food," she immediately cleared. "Don't worry about it. I just don't feel like drinking today."

"Wow. I didn't know getting yourself a new boyfriend makes you a non-alcoholic," Tzuyu teased. "But whatever. More for us!"

The rest of the afternoon was filled with story telling, laughter and gossip. And as per usual, the three ended up getting drunk causing the boyfriends to pick them all up.

"You sure you don't want me to drop you off to your place?" Mingyu asked after securing a passed out Tzuyu on the passenger's seat.

"Nah, I'll be fine," Lisa replied. "Besides, Nine One is just a block away. I'm thinking of going for a quick walk under the stars."

"We're in Seoul, Li. You can't see stars from here."

"Still, there are stars out there and I'm walking under them."

"Kook's gonna kill me if I let you, though."

"Wait, you know?" Her forehead creased.

"Know about what? That he's crazy about you?" Mingyu chuckled. "Every one knows."

"That we're dating?! Oh my Go—"

"Wait what?!" Mingyu looked genuinely shocked. "You two are dating?!"

Lisa's mouth fell wide open. "Shit. You said you knew!"

"That he's head over heels for you," Mingyu cleared. "Not that he's already dating you. Wow. Never knew he'd actually ask you out. Just... wow."

Yup. Wow. She dug her own grave back there and actually pushed herself in. Mingyu wanted to ask her about her and Jungkook's relationship but good thing Tzuyu almost puked inside Mingyu's car. The topic was forgotten and she was safe.

After seeing Mingyu and Tzuyu off, she went ahead and walked back to her apartment.

There are a lot of things wanted to reflect on. A lot has happened in almost half a year that she did not even thought of at the start. She was happy, and then got hurt, almost died, slowly healed herself with some help from her friends and Jungkook, fell, got hurt again, almost died again, got hurt again, fell in love and now, she's genuinely happy. It was a miracle she didn't have a whiplash at how fast things had happened.

I wonder what Jungkook's doing...

She fished out her phone and decided to call her boyfriend. It's around 9 in the evening so maybe he's currently on a break. If not then, it's fine. Maybe he's see the notification and just call back later.

"Baby!" Jungkook's overly enthusiastic voice, welcomed her. "You called! I was just about to—wait. Are you outside? I can her car honks."

"Yup," Lisa chuckled and nodded. "I was out with Tzuyu, Mina and Eunha. Just a girls' thing. Oh, and I already told them about us, by the way. Get ready to be teased on your group chat."

"I guess it's time," he pouted. "It's time to finally leave that group chat. Or, I could just rename it to Bullied Boyfriends' Club. Fits, right?"

"Hey! I don't bully you!"

"You made fun of my cooking skills daily."

"I do not! I'm just giving you constructive criticisms."

"I don't know if the term 'You should never ever step foot inside a kitchen again' is considered as constructive criticism."

"You triggered the smoke alarm in my place, Jungkook. I have the right to snap at you. All my things were soaking wet that day!" She can still remember how her cats were mildly traumatized after getting drenched by the sprinklers. "Even the building's maintenance team got alerted."

"Okay. Maybe it was my fault but I was cooking steak. You said you were craving for it so I tried cooking one with the help of Youtube."

"I was talking about ordering for take out," she heaved a sigh. "You and I both know that we're incapable of cooking our own food."

"But I wanted to try and make it for you so that you won't be mad anymore," he frowned.

"I told you I wasn't mad, Kook. I was just... irritated. You clogged the toilet."

"I apologized for it."

"Yeah and I said it was fine."

"But you didn't look fine."

"Okay, maybe I was a little mad but you made it worse."

"See? Maybe you should just move in to my place since your place is cursed."

Her eyebrow shot up and she stopped walking.

"Are you... are asking me to move in with you?"

"Yes."

Lisa almost screamed bloody murder when a pair of arms suddenly wrapped around her from behind.

"What the fu—Jungkook!" His perfume was a dead giveaway. She turned to face the guy who was smiling like a big 'ol goofball underneath his bucket hat. "Are you planning to give me a heart attack or something?!"

"No, I'm planning on kidnapping you," he grinned.

"I'm not a kid. I'm an adult. You're the kid here."

"No, you're my baby. So you're basically a kid. Thus, kidnapped. I'm kidnapping you."

That made eyes roll at him—expertly hiding the growing smile on her lips.

"Okay, smart-pants. Where are you taking me then?"

"It's a surprise," he said with his finger on his lips. Then, he grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her towards his car just a few meters away. "You'll know when we get inside the car so you won't be able to escape."

"Uh... okay? But don't you still have promotions?"

"We were given a few days off," he explained as he fastened her seatbelt for her. "Minyoung said she misses you so being the best uncle in whole wide world, I'm taking you to her."

"Oh. I miss Minyoung too!" Lisa grew excited. "Are they here in Seoul? Maybe I can bring Leo to her since she loved playing with him—"

"Nope. They're in Busan right now."

"Busan? So that means—"

"Yup!" A wide, cheeky grin was plastered across her boyfriend's face. "We're going to Busan."

What the heck?!

•••
"...'coz you know the longer I play innocent
the less that I wanna resist."
💫

06 - 11 - 2021

4 to go! 😚
xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 21.9K 71
[COMPLETED] ❝I'm sure I can fuck you good than your husband, Noona!❞ ---Kim Taehyung Warning: Smut alert🔞 Started: 04...
3.6K 117 18
this is all fanfic don't compare my story to real life. SPANK*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH Oppa it hurts *hiccup*hiccup*hiccup*(she started crying badly but s...
46.5K 1.3K 27
There is a boy who is anti-romantic (by force) married to a girl.... What is the future of this relation?... Will they get divorced in future or they...
85.1K 2.2K 9
[Bad Blood Prequel] "We're here," Jungkook announced and Lisa snapped out of her reverie, surprised to find him leaning on the steering wheel, lookin...