๐–ณ๐—๐–พ ๐–ฏ๐—‚๐–บ๐—‡๐—ˆ | ๐–ฌ๐—‚๐–ผ๐—๏ฟฝ...

By rainylana

a lonely girl, a curious boy. you can figure out the rest. More

DISCLAIMER
SOUNDTRACK
ACT ONE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
ACT TWO
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
ACT THREE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FOUR
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
ACT FIVE
THE IN BETWEEN
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
The Final Chapter
The Piano
End Notes

Chapter Eleven

1K 29 40
By rainylana

Warning!
mature scenes ahead.
i highly recommend you
listen to the song when the time
comes, it makes it so much better!

They had been at Hawthorne for a matter of two days, and Michael had been settling in nicely among the students. Despite the fact they were mostly all teenagers, they all stuck together and protected one another like brothers. Michael, himself, was practically impressed with his acting skills, and he knew he had every poor soul wrapped around his finger there.

Classes weren't exactly like your average public school, though the ones they did have were of no challenge to him. It was basic questions and spells, mostly due to the professors trying to get a feel of their student's magical levels. Of course, he was top of his class. And maybe a kiss ass too, in some ways.

Professor Behold took a particularly grand interest in him, though that didn't bother Michael; he absolutely loved the attention. He also thought it was funny how clueless they were, what with the antichrist being their literal roommate.

The two days he had been there kept him on his toes, and he knew he would have to set aside time to practice his magic in closed quarters. Even though the classes he had weren't difficult, the professors there made sure the students stayed busy. Michael had been extremely occupied, Ana however, had not been.

She hadn't left the room yet, which wasn't Michael's fault, given she just wanted to unpack her things. He had enchanted the closet, creating a secret section all to herself so no one would find it. She also just wanted to give him space, letting him have time to adjust to things without being distracted by her presence.

She was also still hesitant to be around the students, afraid that the spell would falter and they would be caught. It wouldn't, Michael had assured her, but one couldn't be too careful. She spent her time in there unpacking, reading her books and exploring about the room.

He would come back at the end of the day, and they would spend most of the night talking about his day or just fucking the day lights out of one another. She knew she would have to leave the room eventually, and she would only be able to put off her boredom for so long.

"He won't leave me alone. He follows me around like a puppy and I can never get a moments peace. He never stops talking. I mean never, Anastasia. He's even worse than you. He needs help with this and that, can never do anything for himself. He acts like we're best friends and never once did I say that we were." Michael ranted, legs crossed as he leaned against the headboard of his new bed.

Sure, his time there had been of a great start, but it still came with it's negative sides. Take Jack Olivers for instance. And really, he was a sweet kid. A little much at times, yes. But his intentions were pure of heart. He had stuck to Michael's side like glue, hardly ever leaving him. It took a lot for Michael to not snap his neck, but he couldn't start gaining unwanted attention. And he was almost positive that murdering a student would do just that.

"Sounds like your in love." Ana smirked, laying on his lap as she looked up to him.

Michael rolled his eyes in disgust. "He'd drive you crazy too. I wish you'd get out of this cave so you could see the shit I have to deal with." Even though the students were nothing but nice to him, he found them incredibly annoying, and it was difficult to not roll his eyes or break their noses.

"You said yourself you wouldn't be able to acknowledge me." She reminded, her curly hair wild against his legs. "I'd just get bored sitting around some dumb teachers classroom. I already graduated, remember? I'm not doing that shit again."

He laughed as he looked down, his arm laying across her stomach. "Whatever you say, love. You'll have to come out and play eventually." He smirked, leaning down to peck her lips.

Truth be told, he found it rather odd she wasn't itching to explore or bouncing off the walls. Though, he figured she was just trying to let him get settled in, which he appreciated the gesture. He missed her greatly for the hours they were apart, and it reminded him of her school days. But if staying in the room was what she wanted, then he wouldn't make her leave. Besides, it was more safe that way.

It was her nightmares again, and they had come back full force it had seemed. They hadn't changed much, but they were starting to last longer throughout the night, making sleep much harder to grasp. Last night, she had dreamed there was a great ball in the Hawthorne lounge. The room was filled with beautifully dressed princes and princesses wearing all the brightest of colors. Michael had been there, and she was desperate to dance with him.

And despite the fact she had been under a spell, he danced with her around the room, paying no mind to the students who eyed him oddly. It had been a magical moment, but had ended as soon as the song had. The spell had worn off, revealing herself against the warlocks. The next thing she knew was blackness in her vision.

She was trying not to let them bother her, and she had been extremely well at hiding them. Michael knew she had bad dreams at times, but he was unaware of the extent to them or what exactly went on in them.

She knew he wouldn't let anything happen to her, but the part of herself that she buried was still alive and well. She still had feelings, she still worried and had anxiety. She wasn't a robot, she was simply Anastasia.

And maybe that's why Michael hadn't noticed the increasing shade of purple under her eyes, or the random yawns she released throughout the day when he saw her. He often forgot that part of her still existed, and had no idea her nightmares were feeding into it. She was also an impressive actor.

"I'm sure you wouldn't find their conversations interesting, but it would give you something to do." He added, twisting her curls in his fingers.

She gave a nod, smiling up at him. "Yeah, maybe. I'm almost finished with Pride and Prejudice, though. I think I'll stay in and finish it."

He narrowed his eyes slightly, giving a small shake of his head. Had he done something? He didn't think he had, but he couldn't understand why she was coming up excuses for staying inside the room. He went to speak again, but she sat up abruptly.

"Let's just go to sleep." She sighed, a small smile on her face as she moved to lay down.

He wanted to ask her if something was wrong, but he resisted the urge. Maybe he was making something out of nothing.

                                       ~~~

She had finished her book as planned, and spent her entire day in the room as usual. She would often get nervous at the sound of teenage boys outside her door and passing though the hallway, but she always told herself that even if they were to come in, they wouldn't see her. She had another nightmare, and even though she couldn't remember it, she knew it was probably the same thing she always dreamed.

Death.

She was growing increasingly angry at herself, and she would always wake up in a bad mood. How emo of me, she would tell herself. She hadn't seen Michael all day, and she assumed his teachers kept him busy, or he was being dragged around by his new boyfriend. She wanted to go out, desperately, but she was too afraid of screwing everything up.

It was weird, she wasn't supposed to let things like these bother, she wasn't supposed to care. Yet here she was, soaking in Michael's large bathtub while she cursed the world away. Her book laid in her pruny fingers, her eyes begging to close. Michael would be back soon no doubt, and she wanted to make up for the lack of time they had spent together.

But then soon enough, her book fell from her fingers and hit the floor with a soft thud, her head rolling to the side.

"Ana?" Michael called, observing around the room as he sat down his books. Jack had drove him mad up the wall, and he was ready to bitch and complain into Ana's ear again.

His eyes followed the bathroom light, and he walked inside and smirked at her sleeping form. Bubbles covered her body, however that did not keep his dirty mind from imagining what was underneath them. He moved further inside, sitting on the edge of the tub as he watched her. He almost didn't want to wake her from the peacefulness of her slumber, but he had been missing her so bad lately, and couldn't help himself.

He reached into the water, gathering a handful of bubbles and playfully planting it on her nose. She jerked awake, water splashing around the sides as Michael laughed. "Having a  nap, are we?"

She breathed out as she stared at him wide eyed, shaking her head in un-amusement as she leaned back into the tub. "I was."

"Sorry, love." He wiped the bubbles away from her face. "Would have hated it if you were to have drowned, is all."

She rolled her eyes as she sat up slightly, rubbing a hand over her tired face as she suppressed a yawn. "How was your day?" She looked up to him, reaching out to hold his hand.

One thing was for sure, Ana absolutely adored his new uniform attire. Even seeing him in it practically made her drip in her own lustful arousal.

"Fine." He sighed. "But I know everything that they're teaching. Leaves me hardly anything to do." He spoke, rubbing his thumb across her wet hand.

She nodded, her wet hair stuck to her temples. "Well, you could practice with me, if you want. I know you said you planned too."

He did, he should. But his eyes narrowed at the hoarseness of her voice, and she seemed to be much paler than usual. He turned slightly, his face glowing in the dimly lit bathroom. "Are you alright?" He asked, eyeing her.

Ana cleared her throat, his question taking her back. "What do you mean?"

He shook his head slightly; he wasn't too sure. "You look...tired." He nodded, the words sounding right as they left his lips.

She swallowed as she stared at him, a shaky smile forming at her lips. "Why, thank you. You look dashing yourself."

However, he didn't think it was funny. Because the more he stared at her, the more he could tell something was bothering her. He turned fully toward her, his body still resting on the linoleum edge of the bathtub. "What's wrong with you?" He looked her up and down, almost as if he were trying to detect her ailment.

"Nothing." She denied, feeling uncomfortable under gaze. "Stop asking."

His eyes widened slightly at her tone, and Ana sighed as she squeezed his hand. "Sorry." She whispered. "I'm just tired."

"Why?" He didn't miss a beat. "You've been sleeping, haven't you?"

Technically she was, yes. Though, her mind played frightful scenes all hours of the night like a terrifying drive in movie. She wanted to deny it, because it was heavily embarrassing talking about her problems.

Her silence was enough answer for him, and she heard him sigh. "Why haven't you been sleeping?"

She swallowed as she let go of his hand, using it to learn her head against the bathtub. "Just bad dreams. They're stupid."

He leaned across the sink, moving the candle closer so he could see her face better. "Tell me about them."

Her eyes darted away from his, focusing on the hardwood floor beneath his leather shoes. She sighed, the water growing slightly cold. "I just...can't help but wonder what would happen if the spell stopped working." She breathed, softly biting down on her skin.

"I mean..would it completely ruin everything? Should I even be here?" She rushed, a shiver running up her spine. She looked back to Michael, who's eyes were on her intently.

"That's stupid." He told her. "You shouldn't worry about that."

"It's not stupid." She defended, her hoarse voice straining slightly. "It's just a concern." She folder her arms over her chest, glancing off to the side.

He cursed himself, he would really have to work on his temper. "You're right, it's not." He apologized. "But I don't want you worrying over something like that. It's not going to happen. I won't let it." He shook his head, unhappy she was thinking such things.

"You don't know that." She looked up to him in a whisper. "You said there are others out there, enemies. You're powerful, Michael, but you said yourself you're not ready yet. What if they use it to their advantage?" She shrugged her shoulders lightly, her voice low in the dim room.

He straightened his back, looking down on her with furrowed brows. "Why are you talking like this? Stop it."

She rolled her eyes, covering her face with a loud groan as Michael watched her with a shocked expression.

"Because of these fucking nightmares, Michael." She snapped. "Every single night all I see is death and I can't fucking sleep." She admitted into her wet hands, too embarrassed to meet his gaze.

Michael's eyes widened at the quickening change of her tone, anger quickly replacing her solemn attitude. For a moment, he thought she might cry. "You should have told me." He spoke softly. "I can help you, all you have to do is ask."

She sighed as she pulled her hands away, and he relaxed when he saw no tears on her face. She knew that he could help her, a simple wave of his hand or mutter of a spell and she would be nightmare free. Still, it was incredibly humiliating for having to ask for such help. "It shouldn't be bothering me." She shook her head, glancing up at him. "Why is it bother me so much?"

She couldn't understand it for the life of her, however Michael found the question not difficult it all. He cocked his head to the side, reaching to rub her knee that was protruding out of the water. "Well, you're still human, Anastasia. You still have feelings. That spell Ms. Mead gave you doesn't take them away, I told you that. It suppresses them, to make things easier on you, but that doesn't mean they're gone. If something bothers you, it bothers you. Simple as that." He nodded, no hint of disgust from her words in his tone.

"If you're having nightmares, you tell me and I'll help you. It takes nothing more than that." He rubbed her knee, hoping his words sounded genuine.

And they did, because Ana gave a soft smile as she sighed. "I'm sorry for...being dramatic."

He shook his head, reaching to grab the red towel on the sink. "You're not being dramatic by needing help, you stupid girl. Now, get out of that water. You're teeth clattering together is making me cold." He rolled his eyes, a smirk on his face as he tried lighting the mood.

She laughed quietly as she stood, taking the towel from his arms and wrapping it around his body. She surprised him when she pulled him in for a hug, her feet still remaining in the cold water as she held him tightly.

They often always hugged, but this felt different, more affectionate. And he could feel her emotions pulling into him. "I love you, my stupid little antichrist." She breathed against him, and he smiled as his fingers brushed through her wet hair.

Sometimes it was overwhelming when she told him that she loved him, because she knew that it didn't even begin to cover it.

                                        ~~~

She slept like a baby, no nightmares ruining her slumber or making her wake up on the wrong side of the bed. In fact, she slept almost past noon, and Michael was already gone when her eyes peaked open. Her sour mood had been washed away, of course, with the help of Michael.

She decided that she would leave the room, and now that her nightmares were diminished, there was no reason to wallow in pity. She had no idea where Michael was, but she quickly changed into jeans and a t-shirt, lacing up her shoes and quietly exiting the room. But she also worried about that, would students suddenly think Hawthorne was being haunted by a ghost? But truth be told, she assumed they wouldn't mind, given that she was the only female around there.

The hallways were empty, and her shoes parted across the floor. Michael had assured her that no sounds she made could be heard by any ears but her own, but she was still on edge as she rounded corners. Several students had already shown them around, but now alone, she could take in the beauty of it. It really wasn't so bad, but why did they have to keep it so fucking dark all the time?

There wasn't a student in sight, and she assumed they were all in classes. Taking a deep breath, she entered into the lounge, taking in the tall stacks of books and board games. Warlocks played board games? She chuckled lightly, making a mental note to teach Michael how to play Twister.

And into the kitchen she went next, and she wondered who actually did the cooking around there. She glanced around several times, hurriedly opening up the refrigerator and snagging a green apple to satisfy her hunger. Michael would always bring her food, or conjure up something to eat, but she felt like she had slept for a week after the magic he had poured into her.

After awhile, she grew un-nervous as she traveled around the school, and she didn't worry about the loudness of her steps or the crunch of the apple. When she finished, she tossed it in a nearby trash can, and turned to be met with great, big doors. She took a peak around, pushing them open to reveal what looked like a study hall. It wasn't too big, with a few couches and a lit fireplace. But as she turned to leave, her jaw fell slack to the floor. What she saw took her breath away, and she hadn't seen one in years, or touched one for that matter.

A piano.

It was shiny and black, sitting there proudly amongst the dark room and begging to be played. And for a split moment, she thought her fingers were shaking at the mere thought of it. She stepped into the room quickly, covering her mouth as she turned to look at the keys. "Oh, my God." She breathed, a smile gracing her lips.

She had absolutely loved playing the piano, and was heartbroken when she had to stop and put away everything to take care of Helena. Music had been a way for her to cope when Charlie had been diagnosed, and one of the last songs he had taught her was Clair De Lune.

She had always felt like a princess when she played, the sound of the keys making her feel euphoric. God, she wanted to play it. She came up to bite her thumb nail, begging herself to move forward and touch it. But a part of her wandered if she was still asleep, or if Michael had sent good dreams inside her head. This was ridiculous, she thought. Just move, she told herself. But she didn't, and she continued to awkwardly stand there until multiple boys came through the doors.

She jumped, stepping into a corner of the room as her breathing sputtered out slightly. "They can't see you." She whispered to herself, glancing over the group of boys. Michael was no where in sight, and she was glad he didn't have to see her standing there so awkwardly.

"Come on, do it for the sake of my sanity, brother!" A dark haired boy asked, hair neatly styled into some preppy due.

Ana swallowed as she stepped forward, hoping their conversation would bring her some entertainment. Because Michael was right, she was growing rather bored.

"It's gross." Another replied, huffing as he sat down on the couch. "I jerk off to that magazine too, ya know? Isn't that sorta...gay?"

Ana rolled her eyes, laughter mixing through the boys as they all playfully shoved one another. "How cute." She muttered, looking back toward the piano. She was going to come back, she most definitely was. She made sure none of them were looking, and she quickly made her way out the door. She wasn't sure if her actions could be seen, and she wondered if anyone had saw a floating, green apple wondering the halls. She'd have to ask Michael about it.

There were more people in the halls, some teachers gathered around as they chitchatted over future lessons. It was funny, because it really was just like a school. She suddenly had the desire to see Michael in a classroom, mixing with other students and answering questions when the teacher suddenly called on you.

She moved around fluently, picking up random bits of conversations and crude jokes. She spotted John Henry toward the end of the hall, and she couldn't help the cheeky smile that spread across her face. Jesus, he was absolutely ravishing. Though, she wouldn't be able to let Michael know she felt that way. Despite his status, his jealousy was as large as a bullet train, and about as pesky as an annoying summer mosquito.

She sent a flirtatious wave to the man, chuckling to herself when he payed no mind to her existence, and entered the dining room. A few students were gathered around, munching on snacks as they stood around. Her eyes found Michael, and she smiled as she kept in her squeal of happiness. There was a dark, wavy haired boy next to him, chatting away like no tomorrow. She didn't have to ask it, but she new this was Jack Olivers.

She smirked to herself as she slowly entered the room, and Michael had yet to look up from the book in his hand as the boy knelt beside him. "We moved there when I was six, stayed for about four years until dad got busted for drugs. Then we had to move back to Texas, but my sister made us move because she said the state was unfair to women and that their cowboy hats were bigger than their dicks." The boy rambled, and Ana couldn't contain the audible laugh that left her lips.

Michael's eyes snapped up, and they grew wide in surprise at her presence. He swallowed, quickly avoiding them as he glanced annoyingly at Jack who was still rambling about Texas. Ana took a seat in front of them, crossing her arms as she leaned back and listened to the very much one sided conversation.

"We lived in Australia for a while too." He continued. "But I didn't like bugs, bugs scare me. Big, small, it doesn't matter. If they have eight legs, I'm out." He chuckled. "What about you? Do you like bugs?"

"No."

Ana snorted at his tone, venom tainting his lips as he grew increasingly annoyed at the boy next to him. He began talking again, and Ana rolled her eyes. "God, does he ever shut up?"

Michael smirked, causing Jack to laugh. "Funny, right? I know! I have more jokes written down in my other notebook. I can-"

"No!" Michael all but snapped, and he quickly clamped his mouth shut as he gave the boy a tight lipped smile. "I mean...I really want to finish this chapter Professor Behold asked us to read. Besides, I think Xavier hasn't heard any of them yet. Why don't you go bothe- I mean, entertain him instead for a while." He rushed, hoping the boy wouldn't cry in his chest again like he had that morning. It had been, without a doubt, the most embarrassing moment of his life. He hadn't even been too sure what the kid was crying about, some shit about being thankful for a friend.

Jack smiled, nodding in okay as he quickly darted out of the room. Checking his surroundings, Michael sent a smirk towards Ana, and he practically pounced on top of her as she laughed into his lips. "I see someone got bored." He cocked his brow, pulling away to tilt her chin higher.

She hummed in response, connecting her tongue with his as he pressed himself against her. She smirked as she pushed him away, both their faces slightly red as they composed themselves. "As much as I'd like to, I think it would be traumatizing if a student were to walk in here seeing though thrust into nothing."

He laughed with a nod, settling beside her as he glanced around the room again. "What made you decide to crawl out of your cave?"

She sniffled as she looked up to him, their knees knocking together on the couch. "I got lonely. I wish we could have brought Sheldon."

He rolled his eyes, smiling in amusement. Why did she love that damn fish so much?

"Sorry, darling." He apologized, kissing the bridge of her nose. "No pets allowed."

She playfully pouted her lip and went to speak, but shut up when students began filling the dining hall for lunch. Michael's posture immediately changed, and he stood from the couch, leaving Anastasia alone. She no longer existed. It was sort sad, in a way, and also incredibly annoying. She wondered how long she would be able to put up with it before it drove her mad.

~~~

"Your uniform makes me horny." Ana admitted, crossing her legs as Michael undid his tie in the mirror.

"Does it now?" He smirked, sending her a smirk through the reflection.

She hummed, standing up to make her way over to him. Wrapping her around his back, she stood on her toes to rest her chin on his shoulder. "I wish I had one."

Michael laughed, shaking his head. "No, you don't. It's uncomfortable."

"But it's sexy." She corrected, running her fingers across his stomach. He sent her a playful look, but she dismissed his hormonal thoughts when she turned and grabbed his hand. "Come on, I want to show you something."

He groaned as she led him through the room and out the door, glancing around the area as they tiptoed through the halls. "You're a tease." He muttered into her ear, now thinking about fucking her in a school uniform.

"Yes, I am." She smiled proudly, pushing open the two oak doors. Her eyes landed in the piano, her face lighting up as she dragged Michael toward it. "See? Isn't it beautiful?" She smiled widely, and Michael gave a flick of his hand, putting a silencing spell over the room and locking the door.

"Mhm." He nodded, watching as her face beamed. "I didn't know you played."

She looked back to him for a moment, clearing her throat as her body begged to move closer to the large instrument. "I used to..but I haven't in awhile. I don't even know if I can still play." She chuckled, crossing her arms.

Michael moved closer, his fingers ghosting on glossy, black coating of the bench. "Why don't you try and see?"

"No, I don't think I should." She swallowed, eyeing it carefully in front of her.

"Why not?" His eyes narrowed.

She thought for a moment, shrugging her shoulders. "What if someone hears?"

"They won't." He shook his head. "You don't exist, remember? Not to them, anyways. Whatever you do, can't be seen to their eyes. You can do or say whatever it is that you want. They won't know you're there." He assured her, nodding his head over to the bench.

She stood there silently, and he rolled his eyes as he grabbed her hand, dragging her to sit beside him. "You're so stubborn." He shook his head, opening the protective barrier above the keys. Ana's eyes widened at the bright, white color of them, and her fingers were practically tingling to play.

Michael studied the piano momentarily, glancing back over to Ana. "Well?"

Her eyes snapped over to his, and she cleared her throat awkwardly. "I don't know if I can do it." She sighed, bringing her nail to her mouth again.

He took her wrist and removed her hand, sitting it down on her lap. "Why not?"

She knew she could still play, at least, that's what she hoped anyways. It had just been so long since she had, and so much had changed. The last time she played, she was a different person with a different life. She knew the keys and they knew her, but now, they were both different; old friends meeting up who now seemed to be strangers.

"Anastasia, you're shaking." He narrowed his eyes, his large hands covering her shaky ones.

She looked down at them, feeling ridiculous for her bodily reactions. "It's just been so long." She told him. "The last time I played was almost five years ago, and so..much has changed."

He caught on to her meaning somewhat, but he knew she had memories brewing up in her head that he was unaware of. He brought her knuckles up to kiss, giving her a small smile. "Well, I'll play with you. You just have to show me how."

He moved her hands to lay across the keys, and he felt her slightly freeze underneath him. It was dumb, her being so anxious over playing a damn piano. But she couldn't help it, because so much had changed. Her fingers rested against the white color, his hands atop of hers and rings making her hands pebble with goosebumps. She cleared her throat, shaking her head to rid her nerves as she straightened herself.

She hit the first key and her breathing sputtered, and her hands almost pulled away entirely. She forced herself to keep going, his hands atop of hers as she played softly. She bit her lip and the inside of her cheek, begging herself not to mess up. And she didn't, even though she played rather slow, she did, in fact, play the sweet tune of Clair De Lune. Michael was patient with her, keeping his eyes on her closely to make sure she wasn't getting herself worked up. He knew the piano held a deeper meaning, so he kept in his lack of patience and annoying attitude. Besides, she looked utterly beautiful right now.

She abruptly stopped half way through, her eyes slightly wide as she gulped. "Wow, I...really wasn't sure if I could still do that."

Her hands pulled away to rest on her lap, her fingers picking at her skin as his hand laid on her thigh. "Dad taught me to play when I was eight." She looked to him briefly. "I knew a few songs, but this was the only one I ever really wanted to play. It helped a lot with things, made me feel like I could...do something. It made me feel like a princess playing it." She chuckled softly. "Beautiful even."

His eyes narrowed slightly, and his hand lifted from her leg and to her chin, turning her face toward him. "You are beautiful, Anastasia."

He said the words smooth like honey, his breath softly fanning over her lips as their eyes sparkled. It was sort of cheesy, in a way. Like a silly teen romcom. Two young lovers having a moment of defying love for one another, making the audience awe and gawk at the screen with lovestruck eyes. But he couldn't help it, because she was beautiful.

When she had first ran into him outside the diner, it was the first thing he noticed about her. He had never seen someone so breathtaking, and it completely threw him off balance. He absolutely adored her hair, the untamable curls and frizz that he tangled his hands in. The soft blue color of her eyes and pale skin, making her look somewhat of a porcelain doll.

And sitting in front of him, she had changed so much. Yet, she remained completely the same.

His palm cupped her cheek, pulling her lips in for a soft kiss as the candles around them decorated the room. And earlier that day, the girl had wondered just how many candles they had in stock. It was delicate, but he made sure his love for her poured in like a fountain of gold, and he lifted her hips slightly so she could sit on his lap. He gave a wave of his hand, and the piano began playing the song again, their breathing filling the room along with the delicate notes of Clair De Lune.

Her hands tangled in his har, his arms running up and down the length of her back as she moaned contently in his mouth. She was so much more confident than before, and most of the time she truly did feel beautiful. Still, like Michael had told her, those old feelings weren't gone. Deep inside her still rested the insecurities she had buried, and for a mere moment he could see them reach the surface.

And that certainly, could not be tolerated.

He lifted her to lay on top of the piano, his body towering over her as they reconnected the kiss. Her legs in distinctively wrapped around him, and she felt her lower abdomen heat up as his hands palmed her clothed breasts.

"You're so beautiful." He breathed against her, groaning slightly when she undid his belt and fumbled with her own jeans.

She sat up slightly, beckoning him to remove her shirt, to which he happily obliged. She shimmied her jeans off, leaving her in her undergarments as they resumed the kiss. It was soft and passionate, quite different compared to what they usually did. She used her ankle to slide his suit pants off of him, and she moaned quietly when he removed her bra and tossed it to the floor.

They were going ridiculously slow compared to past sexual encounters, but Michael didn't want to rush anything. This had to be perfect, she had to know how beautiful she was.

His mouth went to speak, but she quickly beat him to the question. "Yes, you have my consent." She breathed, pulling down his boxers as he took her breast in his mouth. Her back arched against the cold piano, and she felt him growing hard against the inside of her thigh.

"You're so beautiful, Anastasia." He kissed her chest, rubbing himself up and down her soaking core.

She gasped as he entered her, and he quickly moved his lips up to hers as he thrusted into her gently. Her arms wrapped around him, her hips meeting his as he moved inside her. "I love you so much. You're so beautiful. Fuck, you're so beautiful."

Their foreheads rested against each other, moans of pleasure and quiet pants leaving them as he entered in and out of her at a steady pace. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry for every single horrible thing that has happened to you." He breathed, grabbing his hand in hers and pinning it to the side.

Ana could hardly speak, due to the new angles he was finding in her. It was much slower, but it was deeper, and the desperation of his words made it overwhelming. She whimpered in response, bucking her hips into his as they pressed their foreheads together.

"If I could take it away I would." He continued, grabbing her other hand and pinning it on her opposite side. "I swear it, you don't know how bad I want to."

His thrusts quickened slightly, and Ana let out a whiny moan as her jaw gaped open. "Oh, my- oh, Michael." She panted, her eyes interlocking with his as she felt her stomach tighten together.

He moved her leg higher above him, making her cry out as he moved inside her further. He held her hands tightly, his pace increasing as he brought her to her orgasm. "You're the most beautiful girl on this entire fucking plant, and if I- fuck, if I have to say it for the rest of eternity I will."

He felt her clench around him, and he quickly captured his lips in hers as she moaned loudly into his mouth. He gave a hard thrust inside her, and he felt his own release leave him. He let out a whimper against her, his body falling slack on top of her as they panted loudly.

They stayed like that for what seemed like hours, coming down from their high as they held one another, and Clair De Lune playing softly in the background.

dear god, the parallels in this. it reminds me so much of the last chapter in act one omg😭

this was definitely one of my favorites to write, and i know i'll never find love because this book has made my standards fucking skyrocket💀

AND OMG did ya'll see that that timothée chalamet is playing as willy wonka? jesus christ i already have too many fictional characters to obsess over mf.

anyways besties, i hope you're day/night is absolutely spectacular because i love you so fucking much. live large and kick ass<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 613 15
"maybe it's because you're all insufferably stupid"
52.9K 1.3K 22
"๐ผ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘›'๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘› Coven (1/2) All rights to...
96.6K 2.4K 17
"No Xavier Plympton you don't give a shit about anyone here, all you care about is yourself!" ๐˜ฎ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฃ...