The Perfect Guy [Hawks x Dabi...

By haruminsenpai

"You need to give up, I've had about enough. It's not hard to see.....she is mine." Dabi said as he lit his h... More

about y/n ✨
1.welcome to tokyo!
2. yuzu
4. dabi
5. dinner
6. hawks
7. saphira
8. the moon is beautiful..isnt it?
9. date
10. bakusquad
11. beach day
12. beach day pt.2
13. lazy day
14. third wheel
15. third wheel pt.2
16. haru
17. combo
18. misunderstanding
19. forgive.
20. surprise!
21. apology
22. michiru
23. party
24. party pt.2
25. hangover
26. patrol
27. oblivion
28. izanami
29. taken
30. miles
31. miles pt. 2
32. mission
33. mission pt. 2
34. saphira vs. izanami
35. kyro
36. rescue
37. you shouldn't push yourself ______
38. a memory of a memory
39. a pain in the ass
40. reunited
‼️Author's Note ‼️
41. situated
42. pro hero michi
43. good luck
44. I missed you <3
45. fire on fire
46. upgrades
47. interview
48. itaru sato
49. controlled
50!!! happy birthday _______, i love you..
51. the truth..
52. life or death
53. heart of a hero, soul of a wolf
53.5 sneak peek : suffer
54. katsuki
55. nowhere
56. searching
56.5 vicious
57. reconnect
58. roommates
59. graduation
60. oops
61. silver wolf agency
62. I finally found you
63. WHY?! pt. 1
64. WHY?! pt.2
65. together as one
66. feelings
67. ghost
68. manifest
69. night flight

3. training

1.2K 24 13
By haruminsenpai

Can we just take a second to admire this beautiful picture of dabi😍 look at bacon bits. He's so ughh😩

⚠️‼️Mature Content‼️⚠️

"______!" Yuzu says in a singing voice trying to wake me up. "Oohh ______! Time to wake uupp! Come on! We gotta train today! So get your butt up! I already made breakfast so you better eat and get your energy! Breakfaasttt is the most important meal of the daaay!" She wags her tail.

I groaned loudly under the blanket. I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to sleep some more. I had serious jet lag, but I was going to have to get used to this time zone. I slowly opened my eyes, and my eyes met with Yuzu's grey eyes as she's on top of me smiling wide.

"Ughhhh Yuzuuuu it's too earlyyyy for this." I groaned and turned my back to Yuzu.

"______ it's only 10 am."

"Oh.."

Yuzu walks over to the table and serves me a plate. I finally get up with my hair all over the place, messy as ever.

"Ugh I wish I could just stay in bed all day!" I complained, really regretting my decision to actually do this. "Do we HAVE to train today??" I asked and sat down at the table.

"Yes! If you want get stronger you need to train. Especially since you don't know how to control your quirk."

"Riiight riight."

Both Yuzu and I put our hands together and say , " THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD!" 🙏🏽✨. Although for me, I said it in a low voice because of how exhausted I was.

"Mmmm this is so goood! Wow Yuzu you really know how to cook. This is amazing!" ______ said as she continues to stuff her mouth.

"Why thank you _____! I have cooking as my side hobby since I have a good paying job as a pro hero!"

"Oh so you're a pro hero? That's so cool!"

"Yeeeah it ain't much, all I do is go on a few missions.."

"Oh yeah? Do you have your own agency or something?"

"No I wish, I'm saving up my money to have my own 'Silver Wolf Agency'. Right now I work at pro hero Hawk's agency. I just help him out on missions here and there. I'm just piggybacking with him until I can save up money for my own. I might be a sidekick for now but I've saved enough people to appear on the Hero Billboard Chart! I'm currently number 12!" Yuzu says proudly with a smirk on her face.

"That's amazing! Congratulations! But...pro hero Hawks? Who's that?"

"Well only the fastest hero alive! He can save hundreds of people in under 2 minutes! Isn't that crazy?"

"Yeah it sure is! Well then how did you join his agency?"

"He had asked me to join his agency back then when I had graduated. He must've heard how great of a nose I have. I have a great sense of smell and in his words 'a helpful quirk', but I don't want to get into detail about it."

"So if you work as a pro hero, why aren't you at the agency right now?"

"Well I have the week off of course. Mr. Hawks said he was taking some personal time off on another mission so he hasn't been at the agency lately so there hasn't been any work for me to do ya know."

"Riiight riight." I said finishing my breakfast. I chugged down the orange juice in one gulp. "Ahhhhh." I lick the orange juice off from my lips. "Well I hope one day I get to meet him. Maybe he can give me some advice on my quirk ya know. Help me be in more control of it."

"Yeah that would be cool!" Yuzu finishes her drink. "AHHHHHH. That was delicious!"

"You can say that again."

They both laugh. Afterwards we both cleaned up after ourselves and started getting ready for training.

I got dressed and put on black tights with a blue long sleeve shirt and boots. I put on my black gloves.

Since _____ has always been more comfortable with them on. Not wanting to accidentally set something on fire or maybe even something worse.

As I was finishing tying my boots I noticed Yuzu walking out of her room wearing her hero costume. It was nothing but a long white coat and a silver collar around her neck.

"Is that your hero costume?"

"Yes it is! I don't usually wear anything else considering I have fur covering my entire body. It's not like I'm naked or anything. I really shouldn't be wearing this on my days off but you never know when a villain may attack. You ready _____?" Yuzu asked and she got her car keys.

"Yeah let's go."

Making my way out of the appartment. I got into Yuzu's car which was black jeep. It was a clean car😍

***

Yuzu and I both arrive at the training field. Getting out of the car I see so many people and so many different quirks there were here.

"Oh wow. I didn't expect to see this many people here!"

"Well yeah, everyone wants to become a hero here. So they come here to train. The hero commission invested in this for anyone with any quirk can train." She leans on her car. "But most of these people are high schoolers. You know from UA high and others across the city. They train to become heroes over there."

Yuzu looks over to me. "You ready? Most of these people are most likely gonna watch us train. It's not likely to see a pro hero here. So try not to embarrass yourself ok?" She winks at me and walks onto the field.

"Oookaaay." I replied as I followed right behind her.

I started observing every quirk here. It was amazing and beautiful to look at.

"Wow they're so good with their quirks, and here I am, a 20 year old who doesn't even know how to control her own." I muttered. Without paying attention I bump into a blonde with red eyes. He then stares me down.

"HAH?! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE WALKING YOU IDIOT!" He growled.

Nothing but anger in his solid red eyes. I then hear another voice coming from behind him. "Please forgive kacchan, he he doesn't really mean it- "A green curly hair kid said as he's interrupted by the blonde.

"SHUT UP DEKU!"

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." I replied.

I didn't know why he was so angry about it. It's not like a broke his arm or anything. What a baby.

"YOU BETTER BE SORRY YOU OLD HAG!"

"Woah woah hold up. I may be a girl but I can still kick your ass!" I bluff big time because I knew I couldn't fight for shit.

"OH YEAH!? LETS FIGHT! RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!"

"Kacchan I don't think that's a good idea- "

"SHUT UP DEKU! PREPARE TO HURT CAUSE IM GOING TO KILL YOU!! NOW DIIIEEE!"

He goes for a strike to my gut. As I see sparks forming on his palms, I placed my hand on my glove getting ready to take off at any moment.

He then gets stopped by Yuzu who stops his attack by grabbing his wrist and lifting it high up and an explosion goes off.

I was shook, he was gonna hit with that?! Jesus, it's like he wants to actually kill me..

"What the- " His red eyes widen.

Yuzu grips his wrists hard causing him to flinch a little.

"Oi, what do you think you're doing kid?" Yuzu growled.

"How the hell did you stop my attack?" He gives attitude towards Yuzu.

"It's not that hard really." She scoffs.

"TCH.."

I just watched Yuzu giving the blonde a stare down. It was like Yuzu was a completely different person. Well I guess that makes sense since she is a pro. She has to put out a strong image out. She growls loudly exposing her fangs.

"Wait a minute...isn't you name Katsuki Bakugo? The one with anger problems?" She laughs.

"Wouldn't you like to know you hag." He scoffs and looks away.

Yuzu held his wrist higher gripping it ever tightly with her claws.

"WOAH! You're...you're pro hero Shirou! Oh wow your quirk is amazing! With your great sense of smell you can sense danger from a mile away. Also..." the green curly hair kid continues to mutter loudly.

I looked at him and smile.

Wow Yuzu already has fans.

Yuzu's ears twitched and gives me an "I heard that look". Meaning she heard my thoughts once again.

"Isn't your name Midoriya?"

"AHHHH and she even knows my name! You can turn into the Silver Wolf right! That's incredible. And your super strength is phenomenal! I wonder..." he continues to mutter as he pulls his notebook out from god knows from where and writes down in his notebook.

Yuzu looks back at Katsuki. "Listen." She growls at him. "Don't be causing problems here Bakugo. We're all here to train just like you two and _____."

He turned to look at me and looks back at Yuzu.

"Tch.. yeah whatever. Just let go of me you asshole."

Yuzu let's go of her tight grip. He rubs his wrist and looks back at me."Tch we'll fight one day. You'll see. Don't you worry bitch."

"Yeah ok." I roll my eyes at him.

"Now, if you're not going to help _____ with her training why don't you move to the side and watch how a pro hero fights." Yuzu's fur stands up as she's furious.

"HA WHAT- YOU? YOU'RE GONNA FIGHT HER?! You must be stupid enough to think you can take her on. You know she's a pro hero right. I would honestly love to see you try." He says as he laughs at me.

"Ughh." I rolled my eyes at him once again. His attitude was beyond annoying. And childish..

"Oh wow I get to see pro hero Shirou fight in front me!" He continues to mutter as him and Katsuki move to the side. Katsuki hoping to see _____  fail he says " Hope you die!"

"Ugh what is with that kid?" I said as I was annoyed as can be.

"You ready _____?"

"Yeah. Let's do it." I replied and my hands started to shake.

Ugh calm down _____. You're just training to get stronger. It's not like she'd actually kill you. ______ thought and looked up at Yuzu.

"Just know I won't hold back!" She yells as she's far across from me. She licks her fangs as she gets ready for me.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I opened them back up with determination. "Alright let's go." I took my gloves off and threw them to the ground. I start running towards Yuzu as she just stands there and doing absolutely nothing. I then only released my fire and shot towards Yuzu but she dodged it quickly. As soon as she landed back on her feet. She punches me in the gut which sends me flying until I hit a wall, leaving my body imprinted on it.

"AUGHHH!" _____  groaned in pain. I fall to my knees and coughed up blood. I covered my mouth with my hand and seeing the blood on my hand, made me shake.

"Damn...augh.. she really wasn't kidding about not holding back. That was some punch." I struggled to stand back up as I flinched in pain, holding my side.

Such raw strength. It's incredible!

I tried one more time and went straight for her head. Shooting my fire towards her head, it almost hits her but Yuzu vanishes. Leaving nothing but smoke left.

It all goes in slow motion. _____ was still shooting her fire until she looked up seeing Yuzu appear, getting ready to kick her. Yuzu was just too fast for _____ and didn't give her time to react. Yuzu kicks her down to the ground causing the ground to crack and leaving the imprint of her body on the ground. She cough up blood even more. "Eughh!"

"Come on _____! Are you even using your full power? You weren't kidding when you said you never fought before. I thought you had different elements, why only use fire?" Yuzu said as she has one foot on me from keeping me from getting up.

"Because....ugh... I...told you... I was only taught...how to control fire." I coughed up more blood. "Besides I'm afraid if I use other elements I might go out of control." I looked up to her and she smirks.

"That's ok hun if you go out of control I'll stop you." She smiles down at me.

People start crowding around watching Yuzu fight me.

"Woah it's pro hero Shirou!"

"What's she doing here?"

"I LOVE YOU SHIROU!"

"YOURE MY FAVORITE HEROO!" Fans were shouting all around.

Greaaat now I'm being watched...how embarrassing... I thought.

Yuzu helped me up as I ached in pain. "Come on let's try again."

I'm determined more then ever. I didn't want to give up just yet. "Alright I'll try harder this time!"

"That's what I like to hear!" Yuzu smiles.

Stomping my left foot a field of ice appears shooting towards Yuzu. She dodges it quickly and jumps far back.

"THERE YA GO. NOW USE YOUR OTHER ELEMENTS!" She wags her tail with excitement.

I focused real hard and close my eyes as I tried to make something happen. I've never used my other elements before. So hopefully all goes well..

"I love you ____. Don't you ever forget that." ______'s mother's words echo in her head.

I open my eyes and looked up at Yuzu and smirked.

"Huh? What's with that look ____?"

I then release all my elements, fire, ice, water, earth, and lighting towards Yuzu.

"DIIIIIIEEE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as my elements raced towards Yuzu. Not giving her time to react she gets hit and it creates an explosion. Leaving nothing but smoke.

Yuzu jumps out from the smoke but holding her left arm. Yuzu looks down at the ground but doesn't see _____ at all.

*sniff* *sniff*. She sniffs around to find my scent and senses me behind her in the air. She sees that I have black smoke around my hands.

"Nani??" With Yuzu holding her left arm she didn't have enough momentum to move out of the way.

I shot my darkness element at her and hit her eyes which causes her to go blind into darkness. Her eyes turning pitch black, Yuzu hits to the ground. "AUGHHH."

My hands then form black veins. The veins then spread around my arms up to my neck. I didn't even know that this was a type of side effect from using my darkness. My eyes were pitch black and my voice vibrated every time I spoke. There was a burning sensation but not enough to hurt me, I hope.

"YUZU!" I jumped down to Yuzu as she layed on the ground aching in pain.

"I- I CANT SEE. WHERE AM I?!?" Yuzu starts to freak out and starts crying like a puppy.

"Oh no what did I do." I was panicking so much. I never knew what I was capable of. "Hold still Yuzu let me try something." I used my light element to make the effects of the darkness go away because the darkness is TOO much for to handle. Perhaps too strong. That's when I realized the effects of darkness on me and Yuzu start to fade away. My voice went back to normal, and so did my eyes.

"Yuzu! YUZU! Are you ok!! IM SORRY BUT YOU TOLD ME TO USE MY FULL POWER! COME ON SAY SOMETHING!!" I shook her back and forth as tears start to form in my eyes.

"....something..."

I sighed in relief.

Yuzu looks up to me with her grey eyes.

Tears start streaming down my face. I had no control of my tears. They just kept coming out.  "Ugh..Yuzu. You scared me for a sec. I thought I killed you back there."

Yuzu coughs up blood. "You...did...good kid."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I'm fine..." she sits up and starts to paw at her left arm as she cried like a puppy. "Fuuck that hurts. Seems to me that you broke my arm _____."

My eyes widen. "I...I did?" A surprised look took over my face.

Was I really....that powerful?

"Now...ugh help me get to the nearest hospital... ugh fuck." She continues to paw at her arm.

"Wait, let me try something." I took my water element and started to heal her wounds. The water glows around her injuries and in no time her injuries were gone.

Yuzu's eyes widen. "How...how did you do that?"

"Ha it's part of my water element. I can heal little things." I smile shyly and scratched my head.

"______ YOURE AMAZING!" Her tail starts to wag.

I helped Yuzu get back on her feet. "What about you. Aren't you going to heal yourself?" She asks

"I'm already healing. Since my water element is apart of me. It flows within my body. So I've been healing this whole time. But I don't heal right away, it's a slow process. But I can heal others quickly just not myself."

"Wow. You really are something girl." Yuzu smiles at me. "Well, that's enough training for today. You surprised me out there. And you did good."

"Whaaat really? But I was just getting started!" I complain.

Is this how it feels to fight? It felt good. I wanted to keep going.

"Haha I love the enthusiasm but save it for another training day!"

We were both covered in dirt and bruises, as we start walking to where Midoriya and Katsuki were.

I suddenly got the feeling of someone watching me. I looked all around until I saw a figure in between the trees and see blue eyes. The figure then disappears into the woods.

"Hmmm I wonder what that was." I muttered.

"Wow your quirk is amazing! So you have the power to control and produce elements! That's amazing I wonder if..." he continues to mutter and write down in his notebook.

I look at Katsuki who seems to be blushing a bit. "TCH YOU'RE NOT THAT GOOD!" He scoffs

"Well she was good enough to get a hit on me." Yuzu says.

"TCH YOU THINK IM STUPID? YOU LET HER WIN. WELL WE'RE STILL GONNA FIGHT. JUST NOT TODAY!"

"Why? Are you scared?" I decided to tease him. To see how far I can go until he's on edge. Don't get me wrong. I'm not an asshole. He's just too easy to mess with. He's so gullible.

"NO IM NOT. SHUT UP YOU IDIOT!"

"Temper, temper. You should learn how to control it Kaastukii." I teased Katsuki even more as he gets infuriated.

"ALL RIGHT THATS IT-"

"Katsuki that's enough! She did great! Now go home!" Yuzu's fur stands up.

"Yeah whatever, COME ON DEKU LETS GO YOU IDIOT!"

"C-Coming kacchan! It was nice meeting you!" He bowed and then ran after Katsuki.

"Oh dear. He's such a mess." I smile and scratched my head. "I wonder what goes on in his head."

"Yeah well he swears he's gonna be the number one hero and surpass All Might. But with that attitude of his I don't think he'll make it that far in my opinion."

"I don't know, I kinda like it. At least he's serious about. I think he'll make it." I replied then looked back towards them. I laughed as I see Katsuki hit Midoriya in the head.

***

Yuzu and I made it back home and wash up after a hard training day. We both sat on the balcony and relaxed, enjoying the view.

"Listen _____, you did incredible out there. But you have one problem. You need to control your quirk more. But don't worry I'll see what I can do to help you out." Yuzu said as she then shows me a video on her phone showing a video of me fighting Yuzu at the training field that one of the fans recorded and put it on the internet.

"Woah I look good!"

"Yeah maybe it'll catch another pro hero's attention and they'll probably want you to work for them."

"Oooo I sure hope so."

They both continued to enjoy the rest of the day.

* * * * * *

"So, she has an elemental quirk? Hmmmm." A man with a raspy voice says. He starts to scratch his neck aggressively. "Isn't that something? She could benefit the league. I guess camping out by the training fields has finally paid off. Now... Dabi... I need you to get as much information as you can about this girl. I neeed her. Her quirk is something special. Bring her to me. Go. GO NOW! We need her apart of our league. She....can benefit the revolution of our army."

"Yeah whatever Shigaraki. I'll get it done."

"I want you to gain her trust and trick her into joining the league." Shigaraki says as he continues to scratch his neck. He looks over at two empty chairs which appears to be seats for two members they have lost.

"Yeah yeah whatever. This is such a drag." Dabi walks out of the bar.

"HahaHAHAHAHAHA ohhh this is going to be fun." He laughs.....

~~~~~~~

Just to let you all know, this has nothing to do with the timeline in the MHA series. Maybe a few spoilers involving what happened in the manga but not too much.

Like and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

997K 39.1K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
224K 7.5K 29
Can even damaged wings take flight again? This fanfiction is a Dabi x reader story and includes some events that occur in the My Hero Academia anime...
206K 5.3K 20
Y/n finished her years at U.A and is finally ready to start a new chapter in her life to become a hero. With a little bit of help, you found a job as...
334 21 8
A new member has joined the League of Villains. She goes by the name Dabi. Her one and only goal for being there is to make sure her father feels eve...