Tales of Leole

Autorstwa PrincessLee002

Tales of the bright and wonder of a romantic and morning life. from different stories brought to life by the... Więcej

Paper blossom
Wanting my lost
Last time
Paper tale
brighter side of tomorrow
springful love
My Love
Love of the world

Thoughts Of The Scarlets bride

2 0 0
Autorstwa PrincessLee002

His darkness is so over powering his secret are his treasures hiding behind the moment and the feeling the real world will never understand. Watching his steps and the shadows that follows. Finding his roots soft and no proof no guard no understanding of time and what will happen at his reveal. It's so shocking they know you and they want to know you but the you they want to know might not be the true blue so shading your pigment become the blight of you the right and the deep depths of your formality becomes the sound everyone knows and that's curiosity. Corpses all over and the skeletons lark in the shadows.
The hurting the quite feeling that's takes you. Let you wonder who's the does and the goes. Fight the demons that's becomes your ghosts faceless tales that was always told.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

12.5K 646 84
She is an outcast. She finds it easier to express what she feels in the form of writing. Whether it is poems, letters or long texts. These are poems...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
8.9K 496 17
الـكاتـبه نـاديـن
9.3K 369 35
Highest ranks #1 Poetry (Feb, May 2024) #1 sadpoems (Feb2024) #2 darkpoems (May2024) #2 sonnet (June2024) Welcome to my world~ You are about to dive...