The Night of the Beaster Bunny

Da Lbat1901

Easter is Matt's favorite holiday after Halloween and Christmas. Every year, Matt goes on the search for eggs... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7 (Final Chapter)

Chapter 2

21 1 2
Da Lbat1901

It was a calm night as a huge full moon shone above Durdam Lane. Everything was silent and everyone was indoors asleep all expect for Matt who was sneaking through the shadows. Matt was like a thief in the night, swiftly moving from place to place while avoiding areas where him might be seen. Matt stops sneaking as soon as he reaches the park where he sets up a small camp. "Alright, we've made it. Now let's have a look at our equipment" said Matt quietly. Matt takes off a backpack and drops whatsoever was in out. There was a small backup flashlight in case if the one he was using were to die, a pair of night vision goggles, a mini radar, a large butterfly net, and a...grilled cheese sandwich that was in a plastic bag along with a juice box and a pack of fruit snacks.

"I wasn't sure on how long I would be out here, but it's always best to come with something to eat. Now, let's find a place to hide" said Matt. By using the flashlight, Matt looks around to see if he can find a place to hide till he finds something. "Ah perfect, a trash can. Nobody will suspect a thing if I were to hide in there" said Matt. Matt goes over to the trash can and hides in it. Unironically, the trash can has a sigh on it that says "A convenient looking trash can. Nobody is hiding in it so don't bother on checking it". Matt lifts up the lid a bit so he can see out of it before looking at the mini radar.

"This radar should me when something comes up on it and hopefully I will capture it with the net" said Matt. The radar suddenly picks up something as Matt readies himself. Once whatever was approaching his hiding spot, Matt pounces and catches the thing. "Aha! I got you! Now to see who the culprit is" said Matt. Matt gets out of the trash can and lifts up the night only to see a small brown bunny with a red bowtie that was holding a basket filled with eggs. The bunny was squirming in the net till it looked at surprised face of Matt with fear in its eyes.

"We're you the one that was...no, it can't. Are you....the Easter Bunny?" asked Matt. The Easter Bunny gives off a small smile as it nods. "Oh my god! I am so sorry! I thought you were someone else at first. Were you out here four days ago hiding eggs?" asked Matt. The Easter Bunny nods again. "I hate to say this, but there was something out here stealing the eggs as soon as you were done hiding them. Eh...so how many did you hide?" asked Matt. The Easter Bunny lifts up a hand as it gives off three fingers indicating that three eggs have been placed.

"Really that many? Say, since we've cleared this up, care to join me to confront whoever's been stealing eggs?" asked Matt. The Easter Bunny thinks about it for awhile before agreeing by giving a thumbs up. Matt smiles before putting the net down as he helps get the Easter Bunny out. "Ok, let's do this. Mind showing me one of the locations of the eggs that you hid?" asked Matt. The Easter Bunny smiles before leading Matt the way as they came to a small pound. Once stopping there, the Easter Bunny points to a rock where an egg was at. They were about to go over there till they were suddenly stopped in their tracks as something made the bushes shook.

Matt and the Easter Bunny took cover behind a tree as they watched something emerged from the bushes which made them look in fear. Out of the bushes came a large white bunny that had green glowing eyes, sharp teeth, spikes running down its back, and a long tail. The monster bunny sniffed its surroundings till it eyed the egg in the ground before grabbing it with one of its paws. The monster bunny sniffs the eggs before chomping down on it. Luckily the monster bunny hasn't noticed Matt and the Easter Bunny's presence as Matt lets out a sigh of relief. However, it didn't last long the monster bunny sniffed its surroundings again, seemly picking up something.

Matt closes his eyes, praying that it didn't catch his scent and luckily, his prays were heard as the monster bunny left the area. Matt and the Easrer Bunny cautiously moved from their hiding place as they slowly followed the monster bunny till they came across a lone park ranger standing underneath a park night lamp, armed with a flashlight and a pistol. Matt and the Easter Bunny take cover behind another tree as they watch the park ranger looking around his surroundings. The park ranger didn't find anything unusual and was about to take a break till he jumped at the sounds of heavy breathing. The ranger slowly turns around to see a pair of green glowing staring at him from afar. With his flashlight, the ranger shines a light onto the mysterious cresture which revealed the monster bunny from before.

The ranger gulps in fear as the monster bunny slowly approaches him as the ranger points his gun at the creature. The monster bunny kept approaching and the ranger opens fire. Unfortunately, the bullets that were fired didn't seem to damage the monster bunny, but it made it very angry though. The monster bunny lets out a frightening roar as it takes charge at the ranger. The ranger lets out a loud scream as Matt and the Easter Bunny watched in horror as the monster bunny brutally kills him. The ranger's screams eventually died down as there was nothing left of him and the monster bunny was covered in blood.

This was the perfect time for Matt and the Easter Bunny to leave before they suffer the same fate as the park ranger. They left very quietly and unnoticed as they made their way of the park and onto the streets. "That....That was scary. Are you ok?" asked Matt. The Easter Bunny was still in shock but nodded before giving Matt a concerned look. "I can tell by the look of your face, yes, I am fine. I guess we're both trying to process at what happened. There's nothing to worry, we'll be ok as long as we got each other's backs" said Matt. Matt stops as he turns around back in the direction of park only to see the monster bunny was looking for them.

Before the monster bunny could look in Matt's direction, Matt picks up the Easter Bunny and runs like the wind. Matt kept on running down the streets, hoping that they weren't being followed as he makes back to Edd's house and quickly goes inside. "Ok, we should be safe from whatever wants to eat my face off" said Matt. The Easter Bunny looked uneasy but gives off a look of relief. "We need to get both Edd and Tom up so they can help us. Oh and don't worry, I know away to get them up. Stay here, I'll be back" said Matt.

Matt leaves the living room and goes to Edd's room first. Matt slowly opens the door and quietly walks inside where Edd was asleep. "He looks so peaceful, but unfortunately, I'm going to wake him up. Oh Edd, Tom poured out your many cans of cola" said Matt. This doesn't make Edd wake up, but it instead, it just made him grumble in his sleep a bit. "Edd, Tom is going to pour more of your cola out. He told me that he was going to do it when you're sleeping and he's going to burn your lucky can" said Matt. This made Edd wake up as he quickly bolted out of bed. "He's going to do what now!? Oh no, he's not!" yelled Edd. Edd was about head out of his room, but Matt stops him.

"Uh, where are you going exactly?" asked Matt. "Don't worry about it" said Edd. Edd leaves the room as Matt stands there in confusion, but it didn't last long as the sounds of Tom were heard outside of the room. "Edd, what are you doing? Edd?.....No! Stop! That's Susan! Please, put her down" said Tom. Unfortunately, Edd didn't seem to listen to his pleas as a loud bang was heard. "Edd, are you out of your mind!? Stop!" yelled Tom.

Another bang was heard as Matt hurries out of the room to see his two friends standing in the hallway where Edd was holding Susan in his hands while Tom was panicking. Matt watched as Edd attempted to bang Susan against the wall, but Tom stops him by grabbing Edd by his arms. "I said stop!" yelled Tom. Both Edd and Tom soon fought each other as Tom managed to free Susan before putting the base down. Before things got physical, Matt breaks up the fight by standing between them. "Matt, what you are doing?" asked Edd. "Yeah, get out of the way. We were currently in the middle of something" said Tom.

"Well, I was also in the middle of something too. I was trying to get you both to wake up" said Matt. "What? So, you were the one that started all of this? Why?" asked Tom sounding a bit angry. "Now now, Tom. I think there was a reason as to why he did it even if it meant getting us to kill each other" said Edd. "Yeah...kinda, but we'll discuss later. The reason why I woke you is that there is a small problem" said Matt. "And what is the problem exactly?" asked Edd. "I went to the park in the middle of the night to see what's been making the eggs disappear and one thing lead to another and uh...there's a monster" said Matt.

"A monster? You got to be kidding me, Matt. There aren't any monsters around here" said Tom. "But there is though! I'm being serious!" said Matt. "Ok then, if you say that there's a monster, would you mind telling me what it looks like?" asked Tom. "I can't. It was too scary" said Matt. "Then, there's no monster. Thanks for wasting our time" said Tom. Before Matt could say anything, a loud noise was heard coming from outside.

"What was that?" asked Tom. "Oh no....it's the monster" said Matt. "No Matt, it's probably raccoons digging through the trash again" said Edd. "That didn't sound like raccoons" said Matt. Edd and Tom ignored Matt as they walked by him leaving him behind. "Hey! Where you guys going?" asked Matt. "Outside. We're going to beat the raccoons with brooms" said Edd.

"You...You can't go out there" said Matt. "And why can't we?" asked Edd. "Because....Because the monster that I saw is out there..." said Matt. "Yeah right. Come on Tom, we got raccoons to take care of" said Edd. And with that being said, Edd and Tom walked away, passing by the Easter Bunny as they head to the back door leading to the backyard. They didn't seem to notice the Easter Bunny as the Easter Bunny just sits on the couch while watching them. Eventually, Matt comes into the living room and sits down on the couch with a sad expression on his face. "I've tried to warn them, but they didn't listen" said Matt. The Easter Bunny, feeling Matt's sadness, gently pats him on the arm.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

32.6K 1.4K 38
English~ My first TomTord book and I actually created this AU Tom and Edd have been living since the Ancient Egyptian times. The two brothers were Ki...
30.9K 652 24
Takes place after 'the end' Edd and Matt find it in their hearts to forgive Tord, yet Tom refuses to think Tord has changed. However after moving in...
19.7K 321 38
This is a lemon about Tom and Tord and also has slight MattxTom and EddxTom this is a completed book and my first book I never thought it could get t...
10.1K 371 28
"I can be your worst nightmare, or the greatest thing you've ever seen. But, what are you? What are we?" Tord comes back 3 years after "The End." He...