Tecnoblade N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ Dies

Bởi holzinnit

Somebody close to Tecnoblade has turned against him and wants him dead.Who is it? Why have they gone against... Xem Thêm

Weird things are happening
Blood for the blood gods

The fight

15 1 0
Bởi holzinnit

I sat on the ground making small talk with Michael while stuffing my face with potatoes. Michael got up, excused himself and walked off into the kitchen. I turned on my phone, put in my airpods  and played my playlist. Michael came back into the room with his hand behind his back.
"I've got something for you!"

I looked up at Michael with a confused look on my face. He smiled and put his hand in front of my face I stood frozen in shock and took a step back. He walked towards me with the knife and grinned. "What are you doing?" I asked, Michael just looked at me and backed me into the a corner .

He raised the knife and he was about the stab me but I smacked the knife out of his hands, tackled him to the floor and pinned him down "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I screamed.

Michael just stared blankly. I was shaking and needed to get out the house to think so I rushed out grabbing my sword, crown and cape on the way. I sprinted into the barren wasteland of snow, I stopped to catch my breath when all of a sudden a hand wrapped around my neck causing me to choke. I managed to slip my sword from my belt and at slashed and the arm.

The person wimped and I turned around to see Michael cluching his arm in pain and tears in his eyes. I felt sorry for him but yet again he tired to kill me 3 times.

Michael pounced at me, shoving me on the floor and started to stab at me
I let out a bloodcurdling scream and everything went Black for a second...

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

607K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
618K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
241K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
82.2K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...