๐—Ÿ๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ๐—ก๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ง๐—ข ๐—ง๐—ฅ๐—จ๏ฟฝ...

By Sleep_DunnoHer

OLD, NO LONGER UPDATING. Y/N has been in Overhaul's grasp for as long as she could remember. She was placed i... More

| Introduction |
| Chapter 1 | Glimmer of Hope |
| Chapter 2 | Unexpected Movement |
| Chapter 3 | Grasp of Someone Else |
| Chapter 4 | Eri Remembers |
| Chapter 5 | Dreadful Nightmare |
| Chapter 6 | Quirk Accident |
| Chapter 7 | Big Sister Eri |
| Chapter 8 | Thank you |
| Chapter 9 | Outside |
| Chapter 11 | U.A |
| Chapter 12 | A Place Called Home |
| Chapter 13 | Sleepover |
| Chapter 14 | Getting The Groove |
| Chapter 15 | Bathroom Emergency |
| Chapter 16 | Aizawa's Here! |
Author's Note!
| Chapter 17 | Your Quirk |
| Chapter 18 | Christmas? |
| Chapter 19 | Quirk Training |
This book is going on hiatus.

| Chapter 10 | Eri's Friends |

11.9K 360 381
By Sleep_DunnoHer

(I know these chapters are getting a little repetitive, but don't worry some new and exciting things will happen in the next few chapters!)

|| 10:32 AM, in your new room. ||

"In a few days I might get my bandages off! I can't really remember the last time I didn't have bandages on.."

You yawn, and stretch your arms out a bit. You were pretty hungry, so you waited for Yua to come and get you for a walk.

Lunch was calling.

You were getting happier and better every day that passed by. You hadn't smiled yet and you would still jump and cling onto things occasionally, but you were warming up to other nurses and were talking a bit more.

The door slid open.

"Y/N? Are you ready to go on the walk?"

"Mhm!" You replied, hopping off of the bed and walking over to the slippers, slipping them on. You spun around and skipped over to Yua.

The two of you walked out into the hall towards the cafeteria as usual.

"So, I asked the hospital to call Eraserhead.."

You looked up at Yua curiously, wondering what the man called Eraserhead had to say about Eri coming again.

"And Eri can visit you again. But she'll come in the afternoon, okay?"

"O-Okay!" You said, bouncing on your toes a bit.

"Yay! I can see Eri again!"

Finding a seat in the cafeteria, you climbed into the chair while Yua went to nab your lunch for you.

You were swinging your legs back and forth, excited knowing that Eri will come back. You turned your head to the huge windows and looked outside at the trees swaying in the slight breeze.

"Here you go!" You looked at the table, and saw your lunch. On the tray you were given, there were chicken fingers with shredded cabbage salad, bitter melon stir-fry, agedashi tofu, carrot salad, rice, and miso soup.

You were given new meals every day. You were starting to recognize most of the food, but sometimes you wouldn't know some food.

For instance, the chicken fingers. What are those? Were they actual chicken fingers?

But you were hungry, so you ate your food either way.

The afternoon seemed to be miles upon miles away, but you were going to be patient.

-

|| Eri's POV ||

"Oh- really!"

I get to visit Y/N again?

"Yeah. Now come on, let's get going." Mr. Aizawa said, turning around putting his hands in his pockets.

"Okay! Bye Deku! Bye Lemillion!" I say, waving to them both as I ran over to Mr. Aizawa.

"Aha! Bye, Eri!" Lemillion replies with a bright smile, waving back.

I catch up to Mr. Aizawa as he opens the school doors to head towards the gate.

"Mr. Aizawa, is Y/N better?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I'm sure she's getting better, yeah. If you're going to hug her, though, I would still be careful just incase, alright?"

"Alright!"

My smile widens as we walk closer to the car together.

-

|| 4:02 PM, in the hospital stairwell. ||

You had just went onto the rooftop once again, and now you were climbing down the stairs back to your room.

Yua suggested to use the elevators this time and you actually offered to try it, but after watching patients get in and out of it you decided that it freaked you out.

"You know, I'm proud of you Y/N. You're getting better each day." Yua said, looking down at you.

"Pr.. wha?"

"I'm s-sorry, what did you.. say?" You said, looking at the floor and feeling bad that you didn't understand.

"Ah? Oh, I said I'm proud of you." She said, waving to a different nurse helping a patient in a wheelchair down the hallway.

"Prou... P-Proudd.." You echoed. "What does that m-mean?"

Yua was surprised and sort of sad that you didn't know what that meant.

"Oh- well it's the opposite of the word disappointment. Do you know what that word means?"

You nodded.

Of course you knew what disappointment meant! Overhaul told you that you disappointed him all the time, after all.

Yua opened the door to your room, and you took the slippers off as per usual. Then, you sat down on your bed.

"W-Will uhm.. Eri..?" You asked.

Yua nodded. "Mhm! She'll probably come by in a few minutes. Don't worry."

And so, you waited for Eri as Yua left the room.

-

After a bit, the door slid open.

"Eri!"

You looked and saw..

...well, definitely not Eri.

"Wait. I feel like I've seen him. Is that.. Mr. Eraserhead? I think so. Atleast I know he doesn't actually have an eraser for a head, I guess.. Why does he look so tired?"

Luckily, Eri poked her head out from behind this guy named Eraserhead.

"Y/N?"

Your face lit up. "Eri! I'm so happy to s-see you!"
Eri ran towards you, and Eraserhead looked like he was about to fall asleep.

"Y/N! How are you? Are you better?"

Your mouth made an 'o' shape thinking about her question, then you answered. "Well, my b-bandages are gonna go away soon!"

Eri giggled, and hugged you. "Really? That's amazing!" You instantly hugged her back. "Y-Yeah, it is!"

"Y/N!" Eri stopped hugging you, "Did you get to smile yet?"

You shook your head no. "Nuh-uh, not yet. B-But one day I will! R-Right?" You cocked your head to the side.

Eri nodded her head yes multiple times.
"Yeah! We just need to try!" She said, pointing to her mouth and making a smile with it.

-

For the rest of her visit, you two just talked just about anything. The conversation would bounce back and forth to random things, but you didn't mind.

You even told Eri what confetti is, and that one piece of confetti is called a confetto!

Unfortunately, though, after some time she did have to leave as it was getting late and the sun was setting.

Eri said goodbye, and started walking to the door where Eraserhead was. But she stopped for a second.

"Y/N?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Would you like to meet my friends?"

Your eyes widened, slightly curious.
"Are t-they nice?"
Eri nodded and threw her arms up in the air. "Yeah! Thiiiis nice!"

She paused.

"..Uh.. A-Actually they're nicer than that, but my arms aren't long enough!" She says, lowering them.

"But they're super nice! They uhm.. saved us from.." You watch as Eri struggles to mumble his name, "O-Overhaul.."

You gasped and leaned forward on your bed, intrigued.
"Woah.. wait, r-really?" You questioned.

"Yeah! Really!" She replies, jumping up a bit.

Your hands made tiny fists and you put them up to your chest, your eyes filled with a bit of determination.
"I w-wanna meet them!"

(Like that, to get a good visual)

Eri nodded, and poked Eraserhead to wake him up. He actually had fallen asleep. And then the two left the room, Eri waving a goodbye with a smile.

-

|| Eri's POV ||

"Mr. Aizawa..?"

"Mm?"

I grip the straps of my pocket bag, and squint as Mr. Aizawa opens the hospital door outside adjusting to the sudden change in light.

"Can Lemillion and Deku visit Y/N with me next time?"

Aizawa lets out a sigh, and rubs his forehead. "Well, I would have to see-"

I cut him off. "Y/N said she wanted to meet them! Please?" I pause realising he didn't get to finish talking, "Oh- sorry.."

He puts his hands in his pockets, his tired expression not changing in the slightest. "It's fine. I suppose we might be able to work something out but I will have to double check."

"Okay!"

-

After getting back to U.A, I'm eager to tell Lemillion and Deku about Y/N! I hope they will as excited as I am!

-

|| 4:02 PM, in your hospital room. ||

Eri had visited you a few days ago, and now you were taking a nap. You were dreaming.

-

"Weeeee! Y/N you should really try thissss!"

You watched Eri as she swung back and forth on a swing, in a laughing fit. She's right, it did look fun.

"O-Okay! Wait for me!" You exclaimed, skipping over to the vacant swing beside Eri's. You struggled to get on it because it was a bit high off of the ground, but you managed.

Eri dragged her boots against the rocks to stop swinging. Then, she started showing you how to swing on your own.

"Your legs go forward like this, and you can lean back if you wanna go really high!" She put her legs out, and you copied. "...and then after you do that, pull them back in like this!" Once again, you copied.

"Okay, I t-think I got it!" You said, tightening your grip on the chains. Eri hopped off of her swing. "Do you want a push to help?"

You nodded. "Just not t-too hard of a push." Eri giggled, and walked behind you. "You got it!"

She gave you a light push, and you started swinging on your own. "Let me know when you wanna get down!"

Then Eri hopped on her swing and started swinging again. You've never gone on a swing before, and this was really fun!

After a minute, Eri jumped off of her swing. You noticed this, and wondered where she was going next.

"Eri, can I come too?" You asked, trying to slow down your swing. Eri smiled wide, and walked over to you.

No like, really. She smiled. WIDE.

She gently grabbed the chains and stopped it for you, helping you get off of the swing. "So? What do you think of the swing, Y/N?"

You put your arms up in the air, "F-Fun!"

Eri nodded, and looked over to the sidewalk. "Oh! Lemillion is waving at us. I think he wants us to go back."

You nod, and grab her hand. You two step onto the sidewalk and make a left turn. The both of you proceeded to walk down that sidewalk for a while, Lemillion nowhere in sight.

"Eri? W-Where's Lemillion?"

She kept walking, and confusion was written on her face. "I don't know.. I just saw him here a minute ago."

"S-Should we go back to the park?" You asked, tightening your grip on Eri's hand. This was weird.

"Oh! I think I see him down there!" Eri pointed to a strange dark alleyway. You gulped.

"U-Uh.. I don't think we should go i-in there."

But it was too late, Eri was already pulling you down the alleyway by the hand. "E-Eri! I'm telling y-you this is a b-bad idea!"

You two stop at the end of the alleyway, and Eri looks at you with the most demented smile you've ever seen.

Eri starts to... melt?

"A bad idea? Haha, that's cute.."

-

You sit up and gasp for air, your breathing heavy. It doesn't take too long for you to realize it was a nightmare, you were used to them by now.

"Okay, so that was a nightmare. Right. Okay. It's not real. Eri isn't.. melting, you're fine."

You look out the window, trying to calm your breathing. Just stare at the trees.

"You're okay, you're breathing, you're alive. Eri is okay too."

After you were calm, you thought about various things. For one, you were grateful you didn't have a nightmare about Overhaul. For once.

But also, what the hell was that dream?

Click

The door slid open, revealing Yua.

"Hey, Y/N! Eri is coming to visit again in a couple minutes or so. I bet you're excited?"

You nod, but then you remember something.

"Y/N?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Would you like to meet my friends?"

"Yua, did Eri bring her friends?" You asked with slight concern. Yua cocked her head to the side, thinking for a moment. Then the lightbulb in her head turned on.

"Ah, she's talking about the two U.A students. Right, right." Yua mumbled to herself.

"Yes, she is. Oh! And get this, after the visit, your bandages will get taken off! Exciting, huh?" Yua said.

"Really!?"

"Mmmhmm. Now, I've got to check something. I'll be right back in a bit, okay?" Yua said, closing the door.

"Okay."

So, you waited. You turned to the old fashioned clock on the wall pretending you knew how to read time.

-

The door slid open, revealing Eraserhead, a boy with fluffy green hair, another boy with blonde hair, and the person you were the closest to. Eri!

"Y/N!" Eri said, running up to you and giving you a hug, as usual. She put her hands on her shoulders. "I brought my friends!" Eri turned around so you could see them.

Your mouth formed an 'o' shape, and you looked at both of them. You looked at the green haired one more intently first.

"H-Hi.. W-What's your name?" You asked, with Eri bouncing up and down practically overflowing with excitement.

His face lit up, and he started talking. "My name is Izuku Midoryia, but my hero name is Deku. Actually, you can just call me Deku. It's easier to remember!"

"Yeah, like I do!" Eri said, turning to you.

"Dek.. Deku." You echoed, learning what to call him.

"Hero name.. Is he a hero like Mr. Eraserhead?" You pondered, looking over to the other male sitting beside Deku.

Like he knew what you were asking, he started talking too.

"And you can just call me Lemillion!" He said, a smile plastered on his face.

"Le.. Lemon.. n-no that's not right.." You said, looking intently at him. "Lemill.. Lemillion. R-Right?"

He nodded multiple times, and at an extremely quick pace as well.

Then, you pointed to yourself and looked at both of them.

"I'm.. I'm Y/N. Y/N L/N."

-

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

452K 30.7K 46
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
135K 6.2K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
626K 31.7K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...