The Marauders Daughter | A Ma...

By -acciopotter-

Back in the 7th year of the Marauders, the boys felt like they were starting to feel different feeling toward... More

Info
Characters
Morning Mail and Diagon Alley
Off to Hoggywarts
Info :))
First day of school

The Period

1.1K 26 6
By -acciopotter-

Recently at the Lupin-Black-Potter household...

"YOU GIVE THAT BACK HARRY JAMES LUPIN-BLACK-POTTER AND LEO ARCTURUS LUPIN-BLACK-POTTER !!" Screamed Aquila chasing her two brothers around the manor for her broom. And that's how the adults woke up. You see, Aquila wanted to go play qudditch for a bit but Harry and Leo had different things in mind, it all started that morning.

Earlier that morning..

The two boys snuck into Aquila's room trying to steal her broom. Yesterday Aquila pranked them by putting blue hair dye in Harry's shampoo and Green in Leo's so when they finished showering, their hair was coloured.  Everyone thought it was funny, however the two didn't, they couldn't get the damn shampoo out of their hair no matter how hard they tried. Aquila then told them that it's charmed to last for 1 week. Harry and Leo weren't not having it so when they noticed Aquila's broom hanging around, they decided this would be the perfect revenge.

They tried to take it and managed to until Leo noticed Aquila waking up, so they ran out of her room with her broom and took it to Harry's. While Aquila woke up, she thought nothing of it so she started getting ready and was about to get changed when she noticed her broom missing. She screamed "WHERE IS MY BROOM HAROLD AND LEONARDO!" but Harry and Leo just started laughing and ran in front of her doorway with the broom. She chased after them, down the halls, sliding down the staircases. She started getting tired but the boys kept running so when she yelled for them to give it back, they walked back over faking a pout and was about to hand it over to her when she went out to grab it, Leo snatched it back. Aquila yelled and stomped her feet getting mad but lucky for her their parents heard the commotion and started making their way downstairs. 

"Morning kids" Yawned Sirius.

"Hey Dad!" Smiled Harry.

"Hi Dad!" Smirked Leo.

"Hi" Grumbled Aquila. By then, James and Remus also made their way down and heard her.

"Aqui what's wrong?" Asked Remus.

"They took my broom" Cried Aquila.

"Here come the waterworks"  Harry murmured to Leo. Leo smirked back hiding a laugh.

"Aqui it was just a prank why do you seem so sad" Asked James hugging Aqui while she cried.

"B-becuase I want my b-broom and th-they took it" Stuttered Aquila.

"But Aqui didn't you dye their hair yesterday? Aren't they just trying to get even?" Asked Sirius

"I want my broom!" Shouted Aquila. It was like a switch flicked in her that mad her go from sad and then to mad in a split second. They all shared worried glances.

Aquila let go of James, stomped over to Leo and took her brook out of his grasp and then huffed away.

The rest just stared at the spot she left from.

"Ummm that was weird, she never does that..." "Ya weird..." Harry and Leo said confused after a few minutes of silence. 

"I think it's gonna happen soon" Stated Remus.

"Whats happening soon?" Asked Harry and Leo at the same time. Sirius and James also confused until they realise. 

"Oh crap" "Really?" They both murmured. Remus nodded adding "Let's see if anything else happens today and we'll go from there. Also boys, please be careful what you say around your sister." 

"Ermm alright I guess?" "Uhhh sure?"

They went and got ready for the day while Harry and Leo just walked away confused not knowing what was really happening to their sister. 

Why is she acting like that? Did I do something? they both wondered.

Once they all finished getting ready, they noticed Aquila already changed eating cereal (100% cinnamon toast crunch for sure, hands down the best cereal) like nothing just happened.

"I see you're happy again Aqui" Stated Harry.

"Ya I don't really know why I did that, it just happened but as soon as I got to my room, I was fine again." Said Aquila. The adults shared worried glances.

Time skip by a dancing dobby...

Later throughout the day, they all noticed Aquila acting weird. First she would start randomly getting emotional when they would disagree with her. Other times she would just snap at them.

Dinner finally happened and let's just say their has been better ones...

"Ok so I just made some chicken and salad" Exclaimed James.

"Did you just say chicken???" Asked Aquila.

"What?" Asked James confused.

"I said, Did.You.Just.Say.Chicken?" Aquila started getting mad.

"Yes why?" James started getting confused.

"We are killing chicken to eat and none of you care!?!" Exclaimed Aquila.

"Wha-" Sirius got cut off by Aquila standing up off her chair saying

"I'm now vegetarian so get that away from me!"

"No you are not going vegetarian Aquila." Remus said.

"Oh my god, do you really not care that I want to be a vegetarian" Aquila started tearing up again.

"No no no that's not what were saying don't cry!" Sirius tried to calm her down. Her brothers just sat there dumbfounded, what's happening to her?

"Yes you did though!" Aquila is now crying, she walked away leaving everyone, not just the two, dumbfounded.

"Rem I think your right..."

Time skip to after dinner...

"Ok I'll go check on her" Said James.

"Alright" Answered Sirius.

James made his way into Aquila's room seeing her curled in a ball looking out the window.

"Are you alright love what happened down their?" Asked James.

Aquila waited a few moments before she answered, "I don't know to be honest, I was fine when I got back up here."

"Darling I may be wrong but I think your getting your period..." James hesitated.

"My what?" Aquila was very confused now.

James started explaining it to her and she just looked like a deer in headlights.

"So I will... bleed. Will I die?" Aquila asked scared.

"No no no but it does happen every month" James added.

"Oh like dad?" Aquila referred to Moony and his werewolf problem.

"Kind of." Laughed James

 "Ok then well I'm gonna go to bed now goodnight dad and thanks for that... umm information" Laughed Aquila.

"Your welcome sweetie, goodnight!" James kissed her head and went back downstairs to the rest of the Lupin-Black-Potters.

He made his way downstairs and everyone looked at him.

"How did it go?" Asked Sirius.

"Well, good I think, I explained it to her but she kind of had that look that apparently I do when I'm confused" Laughed James. 

"Oh ya your "Dear in Headlights" look!"

They all laughed except the two youngest boys.

"Wait what's happening to our sister?" Harry and Leo were still very confused.

The rest of the night was the adults explaining to them. They had that look that Aquila had.

"OK well I think it's time for bed" Remus clapped his hand together.

"Alright goodnight Haz and Leo, Love you!" A chorused of "good night"s and "I love you"s were heard while the two started making their way to bed.

Time skip to the next morning by Kreature doing the Macarena...

Aquila woke up noticing red blood on her bed sheets, freaking out she grabbed her phone calling marlene to tell her and forgetting all about what her dad told her yesterday.

On the phone with Auntie Marls... (Marlene) (Aquila)

Hey kiddo why are you calling th-

Auntie Marlene I have an emergency

What's up?

There is blood on my pants and bed sheets

Omg I'm on my way, don't let anyone in, wait until I get their, I'll come straight to your room and is the floo network open?

Yep It should be, if not use the backdoor

Ok see you soon

Bye

Aquila hung up and waited 10 mins until she heard the floo and Marlene enter but she also heard her parents wake up. 

Oh crap she thought

She overheard her parents run downstairs while Marlene was running upstairs. She also heard them talking but couldn't really make out what they were saying.

"Alright I'm here!" Exclaimed Marlene running in.

"Thank god" Aquila smiled but then worried again when she remembered why she was their in the first place.

"Ok show me" Marlene said. Aquila slowly lifted her covers. Marlene squealed. Aquila was confused to say the least.

"Omg your becoming a woman!" Marlene laughed. Then she remembered what her dad told her yesterday night. She grew pale.

"Oh no no no honey it's ok, how about you go shower while I clean this up and then i'll help you put these on." Marlene lifted up the pads. Aquila went to go shower and when she came out, Marlene taught her how to put it on. Then she went over a quick and brief explanation and then they went downstairs.

When they got down there, everyone looked up at them.

"Ok now Marlene why are you really here?" Asked Sirius. Marlene looked at Aquila and she nodded her head for her to continue.

"Well your daughter is now becoming a woman!" She smiled.

"I'm sorry?"Asked James

"A woman silly, your daughter just got her first period!" Exclaimed Marlene.

"Ohhh"

"I new it" Laughed Remus

The talk of the day was that Aquila got her first period. Marlene stayed until after lunch and then she left back home to Dorcas. It's funny how she got it before she leaves for Hogwarts.

A/N: Hey guys! This is my first real chapter to this book! I thought it would be cool if I added her having her first period. Make sure to vote if you enjoyed it! I did not go over spelling so sorry if I messed up a little. I'll try to update tomorrow but we'll see. Thanks again and stay safe! xx

      Published: 26/5/2021

      Updated: 19/7/2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 2.9K 30
She's a third year griffindor and best friends with lily Evans. But one night changes everything, As she disappeared in to the darkness, no one kn...
3.4M 119K 65
[ EDITING] James Potter was a skilled and talented wizard, his name a renowned one amongst Hogwarts students. Many knew him because of...
5.9K 272 32
New description! Sirius Black and Remus Lupin. Best friends. Until they each realised that they were in love. With each other. A/N I don't own any of...
152K 3.7K 59
"What's the difference between me saying yes to Potter and you to Black?" "Easy. Potter is in actual love with you, but-" "But?" "To Sirius I'm jus...