Mystery number (not the typic...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of... More

The beginning of the groupchat!
Confusion
You got the wrong person!
5 Questions
Lycane
USJ: How it shouldn't have ended.
Gone
Puzzle Pieces
Bounty!
Sports festival
Ingenium!
Craziness!
Home comming!
Camp time
Kacchan
The end and a new beginning!

After the Final Exam

10.3K 368 146
By Chimera_Regarion

Class 1A group chat:

Caterpillar changed Lycane name to Kitten

LoudASSCockatoo changed Caterpillar name to Dadzawa

LoudASSCockatoo changed Kitten name to DontTouchZawasKitten

KnockOfSonic changed LoudASSCockatoo name to PapaMic

DontTouchZawasKitten: What the heck did UA teach you until now?

GlitterBomb: You didn't need to go all out on us, mon amie.

IamAdelicatesse: He is right *ribbit*

DontTouchZawasKitten: Since I am forced to be a student and a tutor for you guys and I don't really have something against it since it's fun to destroy you all.... NO, I DEFINITELLY NEEDED TO DO THAT!

Hot'n'Cold: How about a private lesson?

DontTouchZawasKitten: Why do you need one?

Hot'n'Cold: I wanted to work on my non quirk fighting skills.

DontTouchZawasKitten: Ahm sure.

Kacchan: I am fucking going with you!

Sloth: Me too.

DontTouchZawasKitten: Toshi, you don't need it.

Dadzawa: If we are at it, then teach me how you managed to get my scarf in the first place.

DontTouchZawasKitten: That was honestly not that hard.

PapaMic: That was an accomplishment on its own.

DontTouchZawasKitten: Was it really?

UAratGOD: Yes. No one ever managed to outrun him. It is even unheard of anyone catching one and then use it against him, even wrapping him up in it and throwing him around like a ragdoll

Dadzawa: You don't need to remind me about that.

UAratGOD: Yes I do. That reminds me of something.

KnockOfSonic: Oh no, that's never good.

FAKESoni: It certainly can't be that bad.

MOMo: He is right.

KnockOfSonic: Wrong.

PapaMic: So very wrong!

Dadzawa: you don't want to know what he did every time we thought that.

IamAdelicatesse: Story time! *ribbit*

KnockOfSonic: Last time I said that he came with an exercise for us some kind of villain vs hero war game and it took us 3 whole weeks to finish it. It was literally a battle field and he did this only because he got bored.

PapaMic: Last time I said that he decided to make another "GAME" but this time there was a traitor and we needed to find the person. We lost because we didn't think that he would actually choose someone from the support course.

Dadzawa: i remember saying that and being forced to stay up the next 7 days nonstop because of some sort of special hero training in groups.

DontTouchZawasKitten: That's not bad. I would love to participate in a hero vs villain game.

Kacchan: You fucking don't!

Sloth: Bad Kitten!

DontTouchZawasKitten: Good Kitten!

DontTouchZawasKitten: It will be fun!

UAratGOD: I am quite sure it would be.

SharkBoy: Bro, you are to manly for us! We couldn't even touch you!

Ghosty: Yeah! We completely lost to you and you couldn't even see me! How did you know that I was sneaking up on you?

DontTouchZawasKitten: 1) You were not hiding your presence 2) I could hear your footsteps or rather your bare foot hitting the ground 3) You are still moving and if someone focuses enough they can feel the air movement around them 4) I am a freaking vigilante that managed to hide for 7 fucking years! You guys had no chance from the beginning.

Ninja: Please teach us some of your moves

FAKESonic: As the class representative I must bow to you and ask you to teach us.

MOMo: Yes please, your techniques are genius!

PratyWupWup: We also have some cookies!

DontTouchZawasKitten: Did someone say cookies?

Uravity: Yes, I will make some homemade cookies if you teach us girls some moves.

DontTouchZawasKitten: Homemade cookies?!

Ghosty: Yes!

DontTouchZawasKitten: ✨🍪✨ !

Kacchan: You fucking idiot would even give your soul to the devil for some good cookies!! You haven't changed a bit since we were 4.

DontTouchZawasKitten: But Kacchan, they have homemade cookies! Do you know when the last time was that I actually had some? YEARS!!! So year I would without even second guessing my decision!

DontTouchZawasKitten: Saturday ground beta!

MOMo: The school is closed on Saturday

FAKESonic: This might be a problem.

DontTouchZawasKitten: NOPE, RATGOD?

UAratGOD: Hm, oh yeah you can use it, Izu.

DontTouchZawasKitten: I told you to stop calling me that!

UAratGOD: Oh yeah Did you drink the tea from the thermos I gave you?

DontTouchZawasKitten: Yes.... Did you put something in there? I thought it was tasting different....+

Sloth: And you still drunk it?

DontTouchZawasKitten: Yeah why not?

Kacchan: It might have been poison!

DontTouchZawasKitten: Come on don't be ridiculous! Nezu wouldn't get rid of me in such an obvious way.

UAratGOD: True.

Dadzawa: what did you gave him?

UAratGOD: Just some blood.

DontTouchZawasKitten:....

Dadzawa: NEZU!

PapaMic: THE FUCK?!

DontTouchZawasKitten: ....

Kacchan: Whoes blood?

DontTouchZawasKitten: The person wasn't sick or poisoned or had rabies?

UAratGOD: Oh god, no. He was perfectly fine.

DontTouchZawasKitten: Then I guess it's okay.

Dadzawa: NO IT'S NOT!

PapaMic: I agree! It's not!

DontTouchZawasKitten: I don't see the problem in it. Blood is not that bad besides that we basically live from it.

Dadzawa: WHOES BLOOD?

UAratGOD: Yagi's.

PapaMic: WHAT?

Dadzawa: *Sigh* is it because?

DontTouchZawasKitten: Wait does that mean I get OfA?

UAratGOD: If it accepts you, yes. So I suggest you spending the night with one someone close by.

Dadzawa: if he is even getting sick because of it, I will have your head!

UAratGOD: Don't worry nothing will happen!

DontTouchZawasKitten: Well we will find out either way, so wish me luck surviving this!

DontTouchZawasKitten went offline

UAratGOD went offline

Dadzawa went offline

PapaMic went offline

Kacchan: What the fuck?

Sloth: Am I the only one that didn't understand a thing?

Hot'n'Cold: No I am totally confused too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.7K 3.2K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
570K 21.1K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...
81.1K 3.2K 16
Due to something rather unexpected Izuku turned into his older self. Now being back in the body of a 10-year-old child, Izuku doesn't remember anythi...
1.1M 36.8K 57
What happens when Aizawa realizes that one of his first year hero students was hiding his true potential? What will happen when he finds out that his...