Mystery number (not the typic...

By Chimera_Regarion

What happen when class 1A accidentally made an error while creating a group chat and instead of adding one of... More

The beginning of the groupchat!
Confusion
You got the wrong person!
5 Questions
Lycane
USJ: How it shouldn't have ended.
Gone
Puzzle Pieces
Bounty!
Sports festival
Ingenium!
Home comming!
After the Final Exam
Camp time
Kacchan
The end and a new beginning!

Craziness!

11.4K 441 298
By Chimera_Regarion

Class 1A group Chat:

Lycane: I EXPLICIT TOLD HIM NOT TO GO OUT AND WHAT DO I FIND OUTSIDE LITERALLY 4 DAYS LATER? THAT STUPID HADGEHOCK!

Hot'n'Cold: Since you haven't denied my proposal, I am free to think you have accepted it.

Lycane: WTF?! Not now! And stop spamming me! I have like 404 messages from you in the last 4 days!

MOMo: What is this about?

Lycane: Your class daddy went after Stain and I have him currently locked up in a cage.

Kacchan: Where the fuck did you get a cage this big?

Lycane: I haven't. It's a dog cage.

AlienInsect: No Way

Lycane has sent an video.

Lycane: I think this is evidence enough.

TRUEPikaPika: Ohh Shit.

Lycane: Oh and IcyHot, your dead is in jail.

Hot'n'Cold: I don't care if you don't want me, you are now officially my wife.

Lycane: Look, I know you have daddy issues but this is not a fucking reason to marry a guy.

Hot'n'Cold: Hush my dear wife.

Lycane: I will not deal with that shit.

MaDnEsS: Then how about marring me? Dark Shadow can't stop talking about you.

Lycane: Do I know you?

MaDnEsS: we meat, 3 nights ago in that abandoned building.

Lycane: Oh you are that raven guy. Just a friendly advice: Next time you try summoning some deamons do it properly and don't just open a fucking dybbuk box just like that. You know never know what shit is in there. Not that I believe in this thing but still. If it brings you bad luck, no thanks.

SharkBoy: Wait...Where did you even get that box from?

MaDnEsS: Ebay like the wedding ring for Izu-kun.

Lycane: I am not marrying anyone.

Hot'n'Cold: To late he is already married to me.

Lycane: When did that happen?

Hot'n'Cold: The moment I proposed.

Lycane: Heck no.

Sloth: Hate to break it but he is my savior and thus part of my family.

Lycane: Not another crazy person.

Kacchan: Fucking go off my brother!

MOMo: I would totally be head over heels over you if not that I already have a girlfriend.

IamAdelicatesse: Who wouldn't *ribbit* ?

Lycane: That's it! @Caterpillar @KnockOfSonic @LoudASSCockatoo you guys need to come online NOW!

Sloth: I am getting them.

Lycane: Wait you are with them?

Sloth: Wasn't my choice.

Lycane: Then why was Ingenium little brother outside in the middle of the night yesterday.

Sloth: I don't know, slept like.... THAT MOTHERFUCKER! He gave me sleeping pills!

Sloth went offline

Lycane: That explains a couple of things.

Lycane: @UAratGOD I have some information.

UAratGod: What kind of information?

Lycane: Do you know anything about the monster, that came with them when they attacked USJ?

UAratGod: All we know is that it had multiple quirks.

Lycane: Well here are some more, because they will attack. They are currently planning something big and I don't know what it is.

UAratGod: Okay go ahead.

Lycane: This is project WRATH

Lycane: They call it a Nomu and its sometimes referred to as Artificial Humans. They are deceased individuals whose bodies have been heavily modified by a doctor in order to hold multiple quirk and reanimated to act as mindless super-soldiers.

Lycane: The newest one is resistance to fire and has a super regeneration quirk. His screams are also deadly. However, there is one major flaw with this nomu. It has no resistance to cold. If you manage to get him completely frozen up and extinguish its hot skin, then you automatically win.

KnockOfSonic is online

LoudASSCockatoo is online

Caterpillar is online

Sloth is online

Lycane: finally took you all long enough!

KnockOfSonic: So, what did you want from us?

Lycane: Look around you dumbass! Where is your stupid idiot of a brother?

Caterpillar: he drugged my coffee?! i am gonna kill that kid. NO ONE TOUCHES MY COFFEE!

Lycane: Be my guest he is currently locked up in a cage.

LoudASSCockatoo: HAHAHA good joke little listener.

4wallfixer: He is not joking.

SharkBoy: He send us the pic.

Caterpillar: do not let him out of there for 3 days, no food no water. only return him after he fell unconcious.

LoudASSCockatoo: SHO! I love you but this is too much! YOU CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT!

Lycane: He can't but I can!

Caterpillar: I am adopting that kid.

LoudASSCockatoo: That's not how this works.

Lycane: I agree.

Sloth: YESS!

Caterpillar: I FUCKING DON'T CARE; HE IS MINE NOW!

Lycane: I AM NOT A DAMN THING!

UAratGOD: I am having the adoption paper ready. I just mailed them to you. Just sign them and he is offically your kid.

Lycane: TF SATAN!

UAratGOD: Yes, my dear summoner?

Lycane: What is wrong with you all?

Kacchan: You can't just fucking adopt him! My mother wants to do that.

Caterpillar: too late! and nezu why does this say you are also his guardian?

UAratGOD: He is my kind.

Caterpillar: you know what, I don't care.

Lycane: WHAT?!!

Lycane: Do I get a say in this?

Caterpillar: no

Sloth: no

UAratGOD: NOPE!

Kacchan: I already informed my mom, so don't worry. Her lawyer will fight the rights over you.

Lycane: Thanks....WAIT WHAT? I don't want that either.

Kacchan: You don't get a fucking say in this either!

Lycane: You are all crazy! Especially you demon, SATAN!

Lycane went offline

Hot'n'Cold: He is still marrying me! He only doesn't know yet

Hot'n'Cold went offline

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82K 3.1K 14
A villain must not always be a villain. In this case however, the death of countless people are haunting Izuku Midoriya the number 3 villain in Japan...
1M 30.4K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
711K 25.3K 100
What would you do if your best friends add you to a hero group chat? Be happy? What about a hero in training group chat? Whelp that is something Izuk...
559K 20.9K 45
Izuku was alone for most of his life. He had one beautiful quirk but never dared to show anyone his quirk. He had one incredible ability. He could he...