𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗱𝘆, han seojun

By S4LTBURN

𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two best friends decide to persue their dreams in the name of jeong seyeon More

# 𝟬𝟬𝟬 ━━ ( 𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗗𝗬 )
━━━ # 𝟬𝟬𝟭 ( 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 )
━━━ # 𝟬𝟬𝟮 ( 𝗩𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗗 )
━━━ # 𝟬𝟬𝟯 ( 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗚𝗢 )
━━━ # 𝟬𝟬𝟰 ( 𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 )
˗ˋ 01
˗ˋ 02
˗ˋ 03
˗ˋ 04
˗ˋ 05
˗ˋ 06
˗ˋ 07
˗ˋ 08
˗ˋ 10
˗ˋ 11
˗ˋ 12
˗ˋ 13
˗ˋ 14
˗ˋ 15
˗ˋ 16
˗ˋ 17
˗ˋ 18
˗ˋ 19
˗ˋ 20
˗ˋ 21
˗ˋ 22
˗ˋ 23
˗ˋ 24
˗ˋ 25
˗ˋ 26
˗ˋ 27
˗ˋ 28
˗ˋ 29
˗ˋ 30
˗ˋ 31
˗ˋ 32
˗ˋ 33
˗ˋ 34
˗ˋ 35
˗ˋ 36
˗ˋ 37
˗ˋ 38
˗ˋ 39
˗ˋ 40
˗ˋ 41
˗ˋ 42
˗ˋ 43
˗ˋ 44
˗ˋ 45
˗ˋ 46

˗ˋ 09

3K 187 6
By S4LTBURN

╭ ╮
━━━  " 📂 " ‍..⃗. ༉

𝙍 𝙀 𝙈 𝙀 𝘿 𝙔

! chapter nine ─── ʚĭɞ

╰ ╯

When Seojun woke up the next morning, the apartment was full of life and he seemed to be the very last person to wake up. His face pressed into the pillow was what he was greeted with, eyes flickering open and landing on the railing that seperated the two floors.

The duvets were twisted around his legs, and although they were the summer version and so less thicker (Miyeon hadn't been able to change them, or even needed to, really), they had clearly done their job well; Seojun had managed to kick them off of himself and they now were tangled around his ankles and calfs.

It took him a moment to extract himself, material catching against material and pushing himself up into a sitting position. The alarm clock on the other side of the bed indicated it to be so much later than the usual time he woke up, and twenty four hours previous he was being told that he and his group of friends' debuts were looming.

Somehow, it felt wrong. He hadn't slept in that late for so long, even when they weren't being told about just how busy their lives were going to be. It didn't help that the bed was empty other than him.

That thought made him swing his legs over the side of the bed, quicker than he had moved in a while and a blood rushed through his brain. Seojun came to an abrupt pause, hand moving up to head and clutching his temple.

"God." He didn't know what he was thinking - but waking up with the person who was supposed to be right there beside you gone would worry you. All up until he realised where they were, who they were surrounded by and the fact he could hear soft music playing downstairs.

Of course Miyeon wouldn't be in any danger. Not only was he here, Hyunwoo was as well. He had watched the door lock behind them and fallen asleep right by her. It was just that sort of sudden worry that came with unusual environments and changes in schedule, he supposed.

"No Dad - I can't come and visit you.. yes if I did I would have to book an appointment." Miyeon;s tired voice could be heard even from there, although it was a bit louder than it shoulder be, and when Seojun shuffled aside - making sure to adjust the fabric of his borrowed (or entirely his) pajama bottoms so they didn't fold uncomfortably - he could see the top of Miyeon's head, and when the Hwang girl sat up, her shoulders as well.

A phone was balanced in her palm, her father's electronically-altered voice adding to the noise of the music and the shower in the downstairs bathroom.

"Dad.. I just don't have time to do that." Even Miyeon's tone could translate so clearly into a picture for Seojun. He knew her so well his could envision exactly what she looked like at that second, and other than knowing her to the point it was almost creepy, he wonder exactly what else it insinuated.

"Morning." Seojun mumbled quietly, having finally pulled himself to his feet and descended down the stairs until he was on the same one as her, instantly sitting down.

She couldn't directly reply, too busy listening carefully to whatever Hwang Sangwon was saying on the other end of the phone. Despite Miyeon's life growing infinitely more busy than when she attended high school, her relationship with father had managed to get better.

Sangwon and Kwon Yujin had divorced - it had been messy, and a lot of press coverage for Sangwon's pharmaceutical companies and him, but after just how bad of a person Yujin was revealed through a leak to the press, it had just gotten even worse. There had even been points that Miyeon had been dragged into it.

Of course, that was both positive and negative for her. Positive because it helped draw interest to Move Entertainment - and in that sense the positivity was nothing to do with Miyeon and everything to do with the company. And of course negative because it forced her to relive the path her mother had taken.

It was one thing doing that in front of a divorce court, but another in front of the forever scrutinising Korean press. That was the first time that the Hwang girl had actually been thrust into the world of fame, and since then Sangwon had trying to make reparations for that through a multitude of thing.

Not only did Miyeon have often bi-monthly dinners with Eunjoo, but also the one-every-few-weeks fancy dinner in a restaurant with her father. Who was just as busy as she was these days.

"I shouldn't even have to book time in your schedule to see you." Miyeon said pointedly, offering a mouthed 'Hi' and a beaming smile to her best friend as she balanced her head on his shoulder, tapping the option for speaker phone so that he could hear what Sangwon was saying.

"I know, Miyeon. But I'm afraid it's just not possible without it." Mr Hwang exhaled. "If you send over your schedule I'll have my assistant find the perfect time and day."

"Thank you." Miyeon settled, deciding that having his whatever woman he had hired to do the mediocre parts of his job was better than nothing. "I really will try my best to talk to my supervisors if not. I think Heekyung really understands and values family relationships."

"Eventually when Mr Hwang is also Mr CEO." Seojun muttered beside her, and Miyeon bit her bottom lip to stop herself from laughing. "They all have a field day whenever he's mentioned, so I definitely think they'll be more lenient."

"Oh shush." Miyeon tapped his shoulder, a smile settling on her lips as she turned her attention back to her phone. "Sorry dad - what was that? I couldn't quite hear you."

"I have to go Miyeon, meeting with a couple investors." Hwang Sangwon replied. "But if you do send over your new timetable it can be sorted quickly. And Miyeon - I really am proud of you and-"

Seojun lost the rest of the conversation, reaching over, turning of speaker and guiding the phone back to Miyeon's ear. Those words of encouragement were something that Seojun didn't need to hear.

Miyeon was nodding along, small hums adding to whatever Sangwon was saying. "Alright. Bye Dad - love you." Moments later and she pulled the phone away from her ear, looking up at the Han boy beside her. "Good morning, Seojun." She finally spoke to him properly, sitting up a little straighter.

"Good morning, Hwang Miyeon." Seojun replied, a finger reaching up and running along the underside of the shirt's ribbed collar. "So what's this about schedules and timetables?"

"Heekyung sent them through at around eight this morning." Miyeon swiped a few times on her phone and held it up in front of him. "This one is for the girls - Hyunwoo has a different one. I think they're still going over the entire schedule, so this is just for the next week."

"Right." Seojun nodded, eyes skipping over the many dance lessons and vocal sessions that had been pushed into Miyeon's schedule. "And how busy are ours in comparison?"

"It's like you have a timetable for a school trip. Loose timings. This is set and serious and strict." Miyeon pushed herself up from the steps. "It's like we're on a walk in the park and then just me, Chanmi, Maiya and Kai are being chased by a pack of rabid.. dogs or something."

"Great comparisons. Very imaginative." Seojun got up as well, but didn't follow when Miyeon began down the stairs. "I should shower - I take it we're wearing some clothes that I've left here."

"Yeah, Hyunwoo's already had his pick but it's the second drawer up in my closet." Miyeon called back to him, already down the stairs and walking over to the door into the spare room. "We're leaving in twenty minutes to meet Dae for breakfast, by the way."

"Was he alright?" It wasn't exactly the most pleasant thing to think about, but that was another thing that Seojun and Miyeon shared - worries for the youngest boy.

"He sounded fine." Miyeon nodded. "And the other night as well. I don't want us to constantly bother him with being around all the time, so I'm thinking about giving him a little space?"

"Right. I don't want any arguments either." Seojun's implications were clear as he made his way back up the stairs - Daehwan might be quite calm, but he had always been defensive, and that could cause a couple problems when he wanted it to.

"Neither, none at all." Miyeon confirmed, slipping through the door into the studio seconds later. In the downstairs bathroom, the water stopped and Seojun hurried to gather the clothes that he had left there. It was considerably lucky that he and Hyunwoo were about the same size.

That thought made him chuckle. So much had changed in the past couple of years, and even though it was the simplest of everything, Seojun could say that he hadn't expected Song Hyunwoo to become a close friend of his.

But that was the power of Hwang Miyeon. And of course the agency had it's input, but the girl was the magical glue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.6K 735 38
𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥�...
175K 6K 29
❝ it won't matter how loud you love if the other person isn't listening. ❞ [ a true beauty fanfic ] [ lee suho x fem!oc ] [ book two of series ] © 𝐬...
25.2K 880 19
She waited for him every day ever since he left her. Ever since he stopped talking to her. Ever since he lost her. Ever since she lost him. Ever sinc...
928 86 27
Come join us in the journey of falling in love with our Wonwoo and Seokjin