Aru Shah stuff

By purple_skylights

Aru Shah fanfiction (oneshots, short stories and AU's). [Note: There will be lots of Aruden moments and fluff... More

Introduction (sorta?)
Aiden at the House of the Sun
Aiden when Aru looks at a Mirror (Part 1)
Aru and Aiden, The Fight (Part 3)
Time Travel A/U
Lost in Time - Bonus
Lost in Time - Prologue
Lost in Time -1
Lost in Time -2
So... it's a writer's note.
Lost in Time -3
Lost in Time 4

Aiden and Aru, The Fight (Part 2)

1K 12 25
By purple_skylights

 So I'm back...again.....*if you didn't know before that the following has COG spoilers, you now know*   

Previously

I guess Aru let curiosity get the best of her because she turned to face a mirror, suddenly all the color in her face disappeared and she looked desperate. "Mom!" she cried, if I didn't know something was wrong before, I know now; I rushed to the front, where Aru stood.

She suddenly jumped back, spun Vajra out to full length, and brought it down on.....me? Yep, she brought it down on me; luckily I brought out my scimitars just before Shah killed me..... Wow, that's messed up.

Anyways, she turns to look at the mirror again, and I was smart enough to realize that it was the root of the problem. I grab her by the shoulder and try to shake some sense into her -quite literally- and told her that what she was seeing isn't real and that the place was playing tricks on her.

 When that didn't seem to work, I used my hypnotic voice on her, because that was the only thing I thought would work; and it did... until it didn't and then everything went absolutely wrong.

Aru suddenly lurched back, and tackled me by pushing up Vajra; all I could do was to use my scimitar to defend myself.

 I was at a loss, I didn't know what was happening; my mind was addled with so many things, I couldn't think straight. Aru was attacking me because of that stupid mirror, and I can't attack her cause I don't want to hurt her.

I tried yelling at her to stop (as if noise is the answer), I told her she doesn't know what she's doing, but did she listen.....(I'll give you a hint.... NO!)

All of a sudden, Vajra started to go Supernova (by that I mean, glow really really bright). Aru then tackled me (yet again, is anyone really surprised at this point?) in a very STRONG and PAINFUL uppercut, I WAS THROWN AGAINST A PILLAR WITH SUCH FORCE THAT IT CRACKED. Also, she broke my scimitar, HOW DO YOU BREAK A SCIMITAR?! [A/N The poor boy is having a bad day, I mean, he was beaten up by a girl he had a crush on, who was having her mind messed with because she looked at a mirror.] [Aiden: I don't have a crush on anyone, stop making things up!]

Finally, Mini had the good sense to put a shield around Aru so that she won't try killing anyone else (would have been NICE if she did that earlier). [Aiden: Sorry if that sounded snarky Mini, I was angry and upset. Mini: It's fine, I understand]

I think reached my breaking point, by that I mean, I think I broke my back and cracked my skull. Do you know what I wanted to do when all that happened? I wanted to take a nice long nap and forget that all of this ever happened, but it happened, and I was fuming. I picked myself up (I actually forced myself up, but picking myself up sounds graceful).

 I looked at my one remaining scimitar and was filled with a newfound fury as I marched back toward the potatoes.

So I'm gonna leave you hanging there for now. How'd you like it so far? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4M 307K 52
"you're all mine; the hair, the lips, the body, it's all mine." highest previous rankings: - #1 in jimin - #1 in pjm - #1 in btsfanfic cover by: @T...
177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
930K 35.3K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
819K 37.9K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...