cam boy contract | tk✔️

Autorstwa TaesThickThighs

jeon jungkook is a cam boy. kim taehyung is a ceo. in which a simple infatuation leads to a beautiful, yet ve... Więcej

introduction.
one. (m)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (m)
thirteen.
fifteen.
sixteen. (m)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen (m)
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three. (m)
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight. (m*)
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six. (m*)
thirty seven. (m*)
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one. (m*)
fourty two. (m*)
fourty three.
fourty four.
fourty six.
fourty six.
fourty seven.
fourty eight. (m)
fourty nine. (m)
fifty. (m*)
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three. (m*)
fifty four.
epilogue.

fourteen.

16.1K 677 194
Autorstwa TaesThickThighs

What are you guys' Thoughts on this story so far?
I'm curious :)

-Chapter Fourteen-

To Say Taehyung was pissed would be a Complete understatement. He was angry. -Furious In Fact.

Since he wasn't at work today, He was just Catching up on some loose-end paperwork in His Home-Office when he got a phone call from Namjoon at around Mid-day, Telling him that not Only Had Jungkook been screamed At By a Customer during his shift, but he also had an excruciatingly painful headache.

Once the Call had ended, Taehyung had Wasted No Time In slamming his pen down on the desk and dismissing his paperwork as he got up; storming out of his office. His House Staff had asked if he was alright while seeing him storm down the hallway with the most deadly glare on his usually Emotionless Face, but he merely ignored them as he angrily walked down the staircase and grabbed a face mask before he left the house and got into his car, driving straight to the Cafe to Assure That Jungkook was okay. The Younger boy was his only concern in that moment.

As he drove, His Mind Flashed to the evening before when Jungkook was all smiles and giggles as they Spent time together in his office. but the thought of the younger Crying his eyes out because a Vile Woman Screamed at him, took over and made him nearly Snap In Anger.

Who wiped the smile of His Baby's Face?

Who the fuck dared to make His Submissive Cry?

He eventually Pulled up outside Jin's Cafe, and Wasted no time before rushing inside, thankful for the mask to hide his face from the public. The last thing he needed right now was a flock of Paparazzis and Fans. Upon entering, he saw Namjoon and Jin behind the counter, no sign of Jungkook anywhere. He walked straight towards them in big strides, face set in a scowl as he put his hand on the counter, leaning forward with a hardened stare. "Where Is he?"

Knowing who Taehyung was talking about, Namjoon's lips parted, and he Nodded towards the kitchen doors. "In there. He's really not feeling Very great today." He explained. "He'll be happy to see you."

Taehyung nodded and walked around the counter, pushing through the kitchen doors as the scent of cookie mix and toffee filled his senses. He pulled his face mask down as his eyes landed on the small Ravenette, who Was Sat on a counter, wiping his eyes with his sleeve as tears fell onto his light blue jeans, leaving visible tear drops behind.

"Oh Koo.." He mumbled, Walking forward to stand between the boy's open legs before pulling Jungkook into his chest. "Shhh, My Love. I'm here now." Hearing Taehyung's Voice, Jungkook Immediately looked up and Wrapped his arms around the man's neck, Sniffling into the crook his neck as his body jolted with each hiccup.

"I-I Was Really Scared, Tae." He sobbed, wrapping his legs around Taehyung's waist in order to get closer to the older man. "S-She kept yelling and My head really hurts and-" Taehyung pulled back a little before pressing their lips together gently in order to stop the boy's crying and hiccups. Jungkook' shaky form slowly relaxed as their lips made contact, his tears sliding down his cheeks as Taehyung held him.

After a few seconds, the elder pulled away, placing his left hand on Jungkook's right thigh as his left came to wipe away the tears from his swollen cheeks. His eyes scanned the boy's Tear-stained face, and he Knew that because of Jungkook's Submissive nature, The quickest way to calm him down would be to praise him and Use Dom-Talk.

"Daddy's Here, little One." He said with a deep Loving tone, his dark eyes staring into Jungkook's teary ones with a soft endearment, Nothing like his previous glare. "Daddy's Little Bunny is Doing so well, Isn't He?" He coaxed, Lips twitching up as he heard the Younger's Breath Hitch.

Jungkook nodded, tingles shooting through his body as Taehyung called Himself Daddy and spoke with such a deep, Dominant Tone. The words brought a feeling of comfort to him. His words were comforting and warm -a Vast Contrast to the nasty woman who screamed at him Before. He sniffled softly, rubbing his eyes. "I-I'm So tired.." As he said this, Taehyung pulled his face mask back up, placing his hands under Jungkook's thighs as he scooped the younger Boy into his arms.

Jungkook yelped and clinged onto the man, wrapping his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist as he was carried out of the kitchen.

"I Know, Baby. I'm Gonna Take Care Of You, Okay?"

"W-Where are we going?" Jungkook sniffled Against his neck, His eyes shutting as he inhaled The elder's calming scent of strawberry and Cigarette smoke.

Taehyung kissed his temple, pushing the kitchen doors open with his foot. "My Place. You still want to meet Tannie, Don't You?"

"Y-Yes Please..." Jungkook mumbled, and the Dom's Lips curled into a slight smile. He walked past Namjoon, who was by the counter as he wiped down the surface with a rag.

"I'm Taking Kook back to my place." He said, his tone now void of emotion as he patted the boy's bottom lightly, bouncing him in his arms a little to sooth him. "I'll Take care of his Headache."

Namjoon nodded, leaning forward to ruffle his little brother's hair as he hid in Taehyung's arms. "Take good care of him." He said softly, looking up at Taehyung. "He's been in pain all morning but he didn't want to go home."

The Ravenette nodded and rolled his eyes as he walked past the elder. "Of Course I Will."

With That, Taehyung carried Jungkook out of the Cafe, ignoring the looks of confusion they were given from the customers. It wasn't every day they saw a 18 hear old being carried out like a child, after all. Once they'd got outside, the winter's breeze ruffled their hair gently, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine as he whined Softly.

Taehyung caressed the underside of the Boy's thighs through his jeans and kissed his neck as he carried him towards the black Range Rover that was parked by the curb.

Jungkook sniffled, breathing out shakily as he he pressed his cheek onto The man's shoulder, forcing his lips into a smushed pout. "M' C-Cold.."

"Calm Down, Puppy. It won't be cold for long." The Elder chuckled, opening the car door before carefully placing Jungkook down into the passenger seat.

As soon as Taehyung let go and tried to stand up straight, Jungkook whined in protest, clutching his arm with a pout.

Sighing, Taehyung pulled his mask off and leaned down to kiss his lips softly. He pulled away and pushed the boy's fluffy hair back before kissing his now exposed forehead too. "Let me get in the car, Love." He stood up and closed the door before walking around to get into the Driver's seat.

————

Once they'd arrived at Taehyung's place, Jungkook Couldn't  stop his eyes widening and lips parting in Awe as he looked up at the large building.

Taehyung owned a Mansion -Probably Ten times the size of Jungkook's house. Noticing his stare, Taehyung cupped his chin and gently, closing the boy's mouth with a smirk. "You'll Catch Flies, Bun."

Jungkook swatted his hands away with a whine, remembering how Taehyung said the exact same thing at the Kim Enterprises' building. "Stop it.." he whined, cheeks blushing red. Taehyung chuckled and placed his hand on the small of the boy's back to lead him into the house, the sound of The Mansion's Gates closing in the background.

Once they were inside, Jungkook was in shock. The Place had white walls, White marbled flooring and White furniture. Light grey rugs were placed down on the floor, and a few plants were standing tall in their pots as A few staff Were either mopping the floor or watering the Plants. "It's so big.." He mumbled, Not noticing the way Taehyung's eyes darted to him, licking his bottom lip with an intense stare.

Jungkook turned to the elder and lifted his arms up with a pout. "Can You Carry Baby, Daddy?" He asked, wiggling his fingers. "My Head still hurts and Hyungie's Hugs will help!"

Taehyung allowed a small smile of fondness to slip onto his face at the boy's behaviour and words, and he scooped the Submissive Up into his arms, heading straight towards the large staircase. He was going to run Jungkook a bath and let him change into some fleecy pyjamas before the two of them would settle down for a movie date to soothe the boy's pain. He'd watched Jungkook's Cam Stream last night; He knows how much Overstimulation he did to himself, and he knows how long Jungkook went on for. It was no wonder that his head was pounding and his body was aching. Three Hours of endless Masturbation would Tire anybody out.

"Daddy will make His Baby's pain go away, Okay?" The Man soothed, sitting the boy on the marble bathroom counter. "I'll run you a warm bath and after, We can watch some movies. I'll Get Tannie, Too."

Jungkook's teary eyes lit up and he nodded shyly, his eyes on The Elder's form as moved away and bent over to prepare the abnormally large bathtub. Jungkook felt himself tremble from both nerves and Happiness as he looked down at his fingers.

Nerves, because Taehyung will see him naked in person and off-screen, and Happiness, because He knows that Based on the way The CEO Cares about his wellbeing, and how soft he is while he's cold with anyone else, That Taehyung Is Genuine about Being His Dom -The Person he relied On the Most. He honestly wasn't expecting this man to want to be His Dom but how could he complain?

Kim Taehyung was known as a cold-hearted CEO who payed no interest to anyone. He was known to be harsh and intimidating in his business. But To Jungkook, He's much more Soft and aware. He doesn't scowl at him, and he doesn't shout. He's gentle and soft.

And because of this, Jungkook felt Loved.

————

I lowkey want Jungkook to ask Taehyung to spank him during the movie😫💦 Like Y'all don't understand how desperate I am to write their first time😏

^Since the first proper smut is quickly approaching, However, I Need to Know If you guys want their first time to be soft and sweet, or Intense and hot? They're not Virgins, afterall..So I'm Curious..

Anygay, I Jhope Y'all liked the Chapter, and I promise things start to get spicy from this point onwards ;)

And finally, How are you guys liking this story so far?

-TaesThickThighs

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

149K 7.8K 68
{Completed} A story that revolves around hidden secrets behind those cameras. How long will they hide, the Demeanour will slip and people around the...
303K 12.8K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...
48.6K 2.8K 23
When a cold and broken CEO starts developing feelings for his childish P.A Top-Taehyung Bottom- Jimin Completed ✅
268K 9.5K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...