don't touch me, i'm different

By moonnbee

Y/N is the new girl at her school where the guy she likes is a bully πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” well she find true love? More

chapter 1

9 0 0
By moonnbee

Y/N walked to her class with her hair tied up in a messy bun making her aqua, blue eyes look beautiful.

"Move it," a boy said as he bumped into her.

"O-o-o-oh s-s-s-sorry 🥺" Y/N whimpered.

"whatever GGRGEHEGRG" he growled at her and walked to his seat where all his other alpha friends were.

I want to be his girlfriend but how can I? I'm different, I'm pretty sure he would want to be with other girls who are the same, Y/N thought.

"hey.. i'm sorry for growling at you..." the boy said, "you're just so different from all the other girls and wanted to ask if you wanted to be my girlfriend? 🥺" he mumbled as he puts his fingers together.

"uwu really? me? out of all the girls?" Y/N whispered.

"NO LOL SIKE" the boy yelled as he walked away and whacked her on the head.

Y/N ran away crying as the boy laughed at her.

I have to do something to make him love me!!! y/n thought

the end 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 12.1K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
757K 20.5K 76
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
378K 32.9K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)
2.1M 57.7K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...