𝙃𝙄𝙈...𝙁𝙍𝙊𝙈 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙈𝘼...

By -BASIXSTORIES

in which a girl falls in love with a guy who kidnaps her More

about the story
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
009
010
011
012
013
014
015
016
018
019
020

017

1.3K 23 12
By -BASIXSTORIES

I walk into the kitchen grabbing a bottle of water in the fridge, taking a few sips of it and walking back into josh and i's room laying down after drinking almost half of the water. i slowly drift back asleep hoping when i wake up i won't feel this massive headache. i open my eyes rubbing them and sitting up but immediately laying back down feeling that headache from last night, i get up drinking the rest of that water and taking an ibuprofen and laying on the couch.

i fall asleep again for a few hours but i wake up still with a headache and a feeling in my gut that i'm about to throw up, i sprint to the bathroom getting on my knees crouching over the toilet as i throw up for a few minutes straight. i feel a hand rubbing my back, i look up seeing cynthia there with a towel in her hand. i take it and wipe my mouth getting up washing my hands.

"are you okay" i hear her ask.
"yea idk maybe the stomach flu" i say.
"maybe or it could be something else" she says.
"like what" i ask completely oblivious to what she's trying to say.
"nessa are you pregnant" she asks.

i think for a minute and know josh and i had sex last night and the last two weeks a lot like a lot but i know for a fact i'm not pregnant.

"no i'm not i'm on the pill" i say.
"did you miss one maybe" she asks.
"um let's check but i don't think i did" i say.

we walk into mine and josh's bathroom and i grab the tinfoil pack full of birth control pills and we look and see that i didn't take it yesterday and josh and i had sex. oh fuck.

"i forgot to take it yesterday because we all went shopping and then the guys got home and josh's arm and i completely forgot about it and last night we had sex" i say starting to freak out.
"hey hey it's okay you can take a test in a few weeks and we will know okay just know i'll be there and support you no matter what" she says.

i nod and hug her tightly.

"guess it's just a waiting game now" i say.

a month later

after the first week of waiting i was stressing out about it and thought i really am pregnant because i kept throwing up and had headches all day everyday, and the second week i was just throwing up every few days, the third week i didn't really have any symptoms, and the fourth week i was back to throwing up and having killer headaches.

i walk into mine and josh's room laying down and drinking water and watching some randome show on netflix that i found. i still haven't told josh that i'm pregnant and no one else knows except cynthia. i already know what i'm doing i'm having an abortion i'm not gonna raise a child in this enviroment and the fact that josh and everyone else who lives in the house are in the gang. i hear the door open and i see josh come in.

"hey can you come into the living room i have a suprise for you" josh says.
"yea" i say standing up.

i follow him while he covers my eyes with his hands.

"okay you ready" he asks.
"yes" i reply.

he removes his hands from my face and i see everyone in the living room.

"did something happen whats the suprise" i say confused.
"the suprise is your an official member of the gang you could say your kidnapping was like a recruitment so what do you say" josh says.
"yes of course" i say fast.

i hug josh and everyone else.

for the next few hours we were all celebrating me officially joining the gang, everyone was drinking and i just stuck with my water. after standing for a bit my feet started hurting and i snuck away back to mine and josh's room to rub my feet. i sit down and start rubbing them hoping this achy feeling goes away. i hear the door open and josh walk in and he sees me rubbing my feet.

"what's wrong" i hear him ask.
"nothing my feet just hurt" i say.
"oh i can rub them if you want" he offers.
"can you" i ask.
"yes" he says.

he starts rubbing my feet and i feel like i need to tell him.

"josh i need to tell you something"
"what's up"
"this is hard to say but um i'm pregnant"

a's typing...

so um yea there's a tiny cliffhanger

sorry not sorry

anywayss

how's yalls day??

-a

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 2.3K 42
vera luca is part of a rival gang and is under orders to seduce mattia polibio and kill him. what happens when she accidentally falls in love with hi...
1.3M 4.6K 81
❝𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, 𝐇𝐄𝐑❞ ↳ 𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, i made a book about tiktok girls because i also like girls. this is wlw/ lesbian book! *t...
1.2K 38 38
I reside with my two brothers, their girlfriends, and our childhood best friend Josh. Our close-knit group includes long-time friends, some of whom a...
28.9K 370 21
𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗷𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱𝘀𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝟮.𝗰𝗼𝗺 she was still his girl, but things were a bit diffrent now Josh Richards FanFic. Sequel to Josh Ric...