Robbing the decade between us

De Antusama

"Girl, I'm not kidding. I'm actually going to kill you,"Baekhyun said while pointing his gun straight at her... Mai multe

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 17

154 10 1
De Antusama

Jian and Jaemin had just returned home from the academy.

They were at school the whole day and then they had to go to study at the academy. And now they both just came home. Jaemin was sitting at the couch watching tv while Jian was washing up. Baekhyun saw Jaemin and how sad he looked, so he came and sat beside Jaemin and patted his shoulder.

His and Minhee's anniversary is the next day. Jaemin can't get into contact with Minhee. She won't return his calls, won't show up at school, her parents wouldn't let him enter the house. Today he didn't even have the plan on coming to Jian's house. He wanted to meet Minhee but her parents didn't let him in. So Jian saw this and dragged him in her house so he doesn't sulk alone. Jaemin has been sad the whole week and he doesn't even understand why she's so mad at him.

"Still can't get into contact with Minhee?" Baekhyun asked.

Jaemin nodded and sighed.

Baekhyun patted his back,"She'll come around, Jaemin."

"Well I hope so?"Jaemin said, sighed. Then he turned the tv off and looked at Baekhyun,"Hyung, tell me you must've had a lot of girlfriends. Did any of them get so angry when you missed one date?"

"Well..they weren't like her. And I wasn't as attached to them as you are. We were just dating casually but no..none of them got this angry. Jaemin-ah, listen, deep down in your heart, even you know that this just isn't it. You know you deserve better. You know this is toxic. Why are you still holding onto her like this? It's been only six months since you started dating."

"Hyung..I know but I love her. Isn't this enough of a reason to hold onto someone?"

"Not when they are bad for you and your mental health. Then never. Letting go is always better."

Jaemin sighed,"Let's not talk about it anymore hyung. I don't feel like talking about it."

Jian came out of the washroom, glanced at them and left. Something was on with her as well. Even she seemed a bit different but in a good way?

As soon as Jian entered her room Jaemin turned his body completely to Baekhyun and excitedly said while shaking his arms,"Hyung..something's up with Jiannie."

"Yeah I could tell..but what?"

"She might be developing a crush on someone."

Huh?

She what?

Must've heard wrong, right?

Baekhyun frowned not being able to believe his ears,"She what?"

Jaemin nodded,"Unbelievable, right? But it's true. She's totally developing a crush."

Baekhyun still didn't believe it,"How did you.."

"I'll tell you the whole thing. Listen up. This whole week during break time I used to go look for Minhee everywhere in school, and Jian used to go to the library. At first I though she's studying a lot suddenly so maybe that's why she is going there everyday. But no.. that's not the only reason!"

Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

"She is always there with a guy. One of our seniors. Sitting side by side, talking, smiling, twirling her hair and what not."

"Impossible she isn't a girl who twirls her hai.."

"I know it sounds impossible but it's true. When I asked her what is going on with him..she said he is helping her with logarithm. I don't buy it."

"No, she can be there to get help with logarithm."

"Yeah, but everyday for a week? You know Jian is smart enough to get a hang of the whole concept of logarithm in just one session."

"Unless he's a bad teacher!"

"No hyung, I know that the guy is a great guy. I will inspect them for a few more dates and then make them go on a date somehow."

"YOU WHAT?"

Jaemin raised his eyebrows at him. Baekhyun calmed himself down,"Isn't it too fast? You don't even know if she actually likes him?"

"I'm pretty sure she does. And if she decided to date him I wouldn't have to worry so much about her, given it's rainy season and all. But I will do some more digging and let you know!"

Jaemin said and his phone rang.

His mother is asking him to hurry home. Jaemin quickly got up and ran to the door.

Baekhyun followed him and while he was tying his shoelaces Baekhyun asked,"By the way do you know the name of the guy giving Jian lessons? And any other info?"

"I know hyung..but I can't today. Gotta bounce,"With that Jaemin stood up and ran out the door.

"At least tell me his name.."

Before Baekhyun could finish Jaemin was out of sight. Baekhyun sighed and popped down on the couch. He doesn't know why he feels so weird. Something feels unsettling inside of him and he doesn't like this feeling. He really wants to know what kind of guy is Jian receiving lessons from and does she actually like him? But what is a slick way to ask her without appearing to be nosy? Jaemin is right. Jian wouldn't need a lesson on same topic for a whole week. Then does that mean she likes him?

Baekhyun sighed again.

Why do I feel like this?

That night while Jian was in her room studying, Baekhyun knocked on her door, opened the door and leaned against the door frame while eating chips.

"Whatcha doin?" Baekhyun asked.

"Dying on the inside,"Jian said while getting her air pods out and slowly put her head down on the desk.

"Are studies hard?" Baekhyun asked while coming and sitting beside her on a stool.

"Ugh,"Came Jian's reply.

Baekhyun took the textbook that was in front of her and saw chemistry.

"Oh I used to love chemistry!"Baekhyun said.

"Good for you. I don't like it. At all."

"Do you need help with it? I'm free,"Baekhyun said.

"No thank you. I guess imma go to school tomorrow and ask Oppa."

"Which Oppa? The one you learn logarithm from?" Baekhyun asked slowly coming to the topic.

Jian raised her head to look at him,"Jaemin told you?"

Baekhyun nodded,"He told me a lot."

Jian raised her eyebrows,"Like what?"

Baekhyun decided to throw away the thought of not appearing to be nosy. He doesn't need to pretend in front of her,"That you might have a crush on that senior guy."

Baekhyun swore he could see a small smile at the corner of her lips. Does that mean she really has a crush on him?

"Jaemin said that?"Jian asked.

Baekhyun nodded.

"What else did he say?"Jian asked.

"That he's a great guy and he would feel less worried about you if you start dating him and all.."

Jian nodded,"Okay? Anything else?"

Baekhyun shook his head,"So do you like him?"

Jian sat up starlight and shrugged,"Who could tell?"

Baekhyun frowned,"Would it kill you to answer one thing straightforwardly for God's sake?"

"Yes it would."

Baekhyun rolled his eyes,"well what kind of guy is he?"

"Stop interrogating. You are not my dad, mr boomer."

"No tell me, young lady."

"Fine, he's from Canada."

"So a foreigner like you? No wonder why you two clicked."

"And he's really fun to be around. His laugh is kinda loud but contagious. And he's so random..it's kinda cute?"

Baekhyun secretly took a deep breath. He doesn't like any of it. But still he said,"Seems like a good guy."

Jian nodded,"Anyway did Jaemin really say that it will relieve him if I go on dates with Oppa?"

Baekhyun nodded,"Yeah.. as it's rainy season and he can't be with you all the time so it's better if you found someone else to take care of you."

Jian paused and then slowly asked,"What about you?"

Baekhyun also paused trying to process what she asked,"Huh?"

"As a person who unnecessarily worries for me, would you be less worried if I start dating him?"

"Well.."Baekhyun paused,"I..well.."

Baekhyun was at a loss of words. But he tried to quickly form a sentence,"..as long as you like him..I guess."

That's totally not what Baekhyun feels or wants to say but these words came out like water falling from a faucet, hiding what Baekhyun actually wanted to say.

It wasn't certain what was going on in Jian's head at that time.

To lighten the awkwardness Baekhyun said,"You surely do not want chemistry lessons from the Byun Baekhyun? I promise you won't find a better tutor than me!"

Something switched in Jian's head. As she smirked and said,"Fine help me then! Here,"She said while handing him the textbook,"Help me with organic chemistry."

Baekhyun started going through what was written on the textbook.

"Hey, teach! In the meantime would you mind if I turn on some music? I'm habituated to listen to music while I study."

"Go ahead," Baekhyun said not moving his gaze from the book.

Jian smirked devilishly as she put the song she was listening to on blast on her speaker. The speaker roared

"Bring a bucket and a mop

That's some wet ass pu.."

Baekhyun quickly snatched her phone and turned the music off,"How about we not listen to music?"

Jian was completely satisfied with his reaction. His cheeks were red like a tomato and his eyes were shaking. He was taken completely off guard. Jian fought back a smile but she for sure found this reaction cute.

"Your music taste is weird," Baekhyun said.

"Wait till I make you listen to the rest of my playlist,"Jian said.

"I'll pass,"Baekhyun said,"Now come here as I explain listen to me."

Jian looked at him as he explained to her the formulas of organic chemistry with great care. She didn't have any problem to understand.

That night in between studying, explaining, bickering, complaining, fighting, making fun of each other both Baekhyun and Jian had failed to notice that it was raining heavily outside. Nor did they care. They were just having fun in each other's company without giving a damn about anything in the world.

From: My Minhee❤️❤️

Meet me at the park in 20 minutes.

Sent: 5.05 pm

Jaemin sprung up from his bed as soon as he saw the message. He was on the top of the world. Today is their anniversary. She hadn't come to the school today either. Jaemin was losing hope of her even remembering their anniversary. The whole day Jian was trying to tell him to get over her, she was not worth it and what not. She also said she wouldn't sympathize with him if Minhee breaks him completely. Deep down Jaemin knew it was possible and he promised himself to gather courage and break up with her if she didn't remember the anniversary. Because it is really important to him. But seems like she didn't forget.

Jaemin smiled ear to ear. Put all the gifts he brought for Minhee in a nice bag, dressed up nicely and happily skipped to the park where Minhee asked to meet. On the way he called Jian and told her about how Minhee didn't forget and how wrong she is about Minhee.

He knows everyone is wrong about Minhee except for him.

There was not many people at the park and he found Minhee sitting on a bench in a very secluded area. He approached her happily. The closer he was getting the more worried he was getting. Minhee seemed down. Really down. Something was up with her.

"Minhee-ah?"Jaemin asked while hiding the bag behind him,"Happy an.."

"Jaemin-ah? Sit,"Minhee said seriously while signing him to sit down beside her.

She seemed so serious it was scaring Jaemin. Was she okay? Was she trying to break up with him?

"Are you okay?"Jaemin asked.

Minhee looked at him and said,"I have something very important to tell you."

"Yeah, go ahead,"Jaemin said.

"Jaemin-ah..I.."

Jaemin listened to her carefully as she hesitated. Not knowing how to tell him. His heart was going crazy by beating loudly, mind was going crazy with assumptions.

"..I might..be.."

"Yeah..?"

"..I might be.."

"It's okay, Minhee-ah, go ahead,"Jaemin said trying comfort her with one hand and holding the gift packet behind him with others. That seemed to help as Minhee blurted out what she was trying to say.

"I might be pregnant, Jaemin-ah."

A tons of emotions went through Jaemin's mind that moment. Mostly happiness. That was unexpected, yes. But Jaemin loved kids. He always wanted them. They both only turned nineteen, yes but their parents would support them. He was thrilled for this adventure. The road is gonna be hard. They might have to sacrifice a lot but as long as they both are together they can have a good happy family.

"Minhee-ah, that's a great news.."

With one more sentence Minhee shattered his whole heart and all of his dreams.

"The baby might not be yours, Jaemin-ah."

The gift bag feel from his hand and landed on the ground.

"What?"

Looks like everyone else was right about her, not him.

___________________________

A/N: oops!

On a very serious note guys. I didn't plan on including this but included this in the last minute cause I see that a lot of people are in a toxic relationship because they love their partners. And I don't like that. Love should not be a reason to stay with someone who hurts you frequently when you just want the best for them. No one deserves to be taken for granted. So please, if you see any red flags in your relationship please talk to your partner and if they fail to reform themselves please leave. Don't stay in a toxic relationship just cause you love them. Then you are gonna get your heart shattered like out poor Nana.

You also deserve love, respect and first priority. And there's plenty of fishes in the sea, there's no point of holding onto a toxic one.

*sigh*

I also didn't plan on ranting like this over here but alas!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed today's chapter❤️❤️✨✨

See ya soon.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

133 7 4
This fanfic is also on AsianFanFics. [http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/677536/] An ExoGeneration fanfic by nieex_ - "No, go away! I said I'm no...
101K 5K 31
"So you never loved me." "You should have known this from the start. Cause everything we had is fake." A BaekYeon fanfiction.
6.6K 325 27
"Yah! delete that picture or else"- Baekhyun yelled at Taeyeon as he trying to get the phone. "or else what?"- Taeyeon ask as he tease Baekhyun "Yo...
13.3K 502 14
[C O M P L E T E D] ❝What are you orders, Mr. Byun?❞ ❝Just entertain me. I need a good distraction from this fucking hangover.❞ ❝Understood.❞ Both o...