"Obsession" Park Jimin

Av Vshookyy

I am gonna love you but as an idol and you gonna love me but as a fan. Do you know what's the meaning of obse... Mer

1. Come here
2. Concert
3. First View
4. Fansigning
5. Taken
6. Unfamiliar
7. Hated
8. Meant
9. Periods
10. Love
11. Care for me
12. Shopping
13. Caught
14. Morning Kiss
15. Finding You
16. Dorm
18. Beautiful
19. Love You More
20. Left You
21. Heart broken
22. Surprise for you
23. Tell the truth
24. Psycho
25. I'm missing you

17. Serendipity

56 23 48
Av Vshookyy

Hello there how are you all. I hope you're fine. So this is chapter 17. I hope you will enjoy this. Now let's get in the story.

Yn pov:

I wake up hugging Jimin's waist like a cute baby. I smile but it faded away quickly because the past memories flash into my mind. The moment I saw Yoona, I feel like I will go with her but I can't do that. I didn't show her that I am Yn because I don't want Jimin to fall in trouble. I miss her so much. We had so fun when we were together. But time change everything. It changed my life. I came back to Seoul for my education system but I don't think so that the reason I came here will ever be complete. Tears started to fall from my eyes as the past memories flash into my mind. I miss Yoona, Eomma, Appa and Opaa. I opened my phone and search for a picture with my family. After some time I found a picture with my family. My tears started to fall from my eyes.

Jimin pov :

I was sleeping peacefully but my slowly opened my eyes because I heard sobs. I looked around and saw that Yn is crying while looking at her phone. I lifted up my head and saw a family picture of Yn. She was crying looking at the picture. I feel bad. I sit up on the bed and said.

Jimin: Yn....

Yn pov :

I was crying like hell. I didn't notice that Jimin already got up and said.

Jimin: Yn...

I quickly rub my tears and looked at him and said.

Yn : Yess.
Jimin: I know Yn you're crying I can see this.

I immediately burst out of crying. Then suddenly I felt the scent of Jimin which I love the most. He hug me so softly. I hug him back. I feel so good in his embrace. As I said his male scent just relax me. Slowly I stop crying and feel the nice scent of him. Then I said.

Yn: You know your male scent just relax me. I love being in your embrace.
Jimin: I am happy that you love me that much.
Yn : Yeah.....Please don't remove this scent. Seriously it make me feel so relax.
Jimin : Hehe okay fine baby.

I am hungry but I can't tell him because I am shy. But my stomach don't listen to me. It made the hunger sound. I quickly looked down to my stomach and directly look at Jimin. He just looked at me and said.

Jimin: Looks like someone is hungry.

I feel so shy. I covered my face with my hands and directly went inside the bathroom. I heard that he chuckled and said.

Jimin: Don't worry I will make something for my baby mochi!!!

I shut my eyes due to embracment. I waited for him to go downstairs. After some few minutes. I opened the door and saw that he was not at the bedroom. I sigh and came outside the bathroom.

Yn : Ew I feel so sticky. Let me go and take a shower.

Then I take a towel and went inside the bathroom.

Jimin pov :

Here I am making food for my baby mochi. I think she's hungry. No worries I will make food for her. I was busy making food but my phone suddenly vibrated. I looked at the caller id and it was Tae. I quickly receive his phone and said.

*On the phone *

Jimin : Hello Tae.
Tae: Hello Jimin.

Wait why is he sounding so deep ?Why is he talking in deep voice?

Jimin: Tae is everything okay I mean that why are you talking in deep voice?
Tae: Everything is not okay Jimin.
Jimin : What why!?
Tae : Last night Koo suddenly felt sick and now he's in high fever.
Jimin: What!?
Tae: Yes.
Jimin: But how?
Tae: I don't know. He was not feeling well and suddenly he fainted and now he's in high fever.
Jimin: Is he alright now?
Tae: No he's not. So would you don't mind can you please come here.
Jimin: Yes sure why not!
Tae: Okay come tomorrow.
Jimin: Tomorrow why not today!?
Tae: Let me see if his fever don't come down then I will call you.
Jimin: Okay.
Tae: Okay now bye.
Jimin: Byee.

I hung up the call a d place it on the table. I feel so worried for Jungkookiee. But I feel something fishy about it. I mean that he was alright then how could he just. Maybe it's my mistake.

Jimin : Stop thinking Jimin. It's just your mistakes.

Then I went to cooking. Tomorrow I definitely have to go to dorm.

Yn pov:

I just came out from the bathroom rubbing my hair. I did my morning routine and went downstairs to see that Jimin is cooking something. I directly go near and him and said.

Yn: What are you doing?
Jimin: Cooking.

I go near the pan and said.

Yn: Hmm smells great.

But he suddenly pulled me said.

Jimin : Yaaa are you an idiot?! Who go near the pan and smell food like that huh!? Don't you have your commonsense!? What if something happens to you!? Don't you understand!?

I flinched because he shouted so loud. Then I said.

Yn: I just wanted to see that what are you making.
Jimin: Are you idiot!? Who goes like that!? HUH!?

I got so angry because he's scolding me for no reason. Then I said.

Yn: Yaaa don't shout at me!!!
Jimin: What I have full RIGHT to SHOUT at you okay!!!
Yn: I am not a TOY that people will shout at me anytime ANYWHERE!!!
Jimin: SHUT UP!!!!!
Yn: Why huh why!? What will happen to you if I die here right now!!!!!!
Jimin: LEE YN!!!!!!

Oh my gosh. He shouted so loud. I saw that his tears came out. I soften my eyes and said.

Yn: Hey why are you crying? Okay I am sorry.

Then he looked at me with his red fluffy teary eyes and said.

Jimin: Don't you dare say that again!!
Yn: Okay I will not. Now okay?

Then he hug me so tightly. I hug him back. Then he said.

Jimin: You know I can't leave without you so why you do this childish things?
Yn: Sorry my Chim Chim. I promise I will not this again.

Then he pulled out and said.

Jimin: Promise?

He put his hand in front of me. I put my hand on his hand and said.

Yn: Promise.
Jimin: Okay now come let's eat.
Yn: Okay.

Then he served me a plate of hot ramyeonn with kimchii.

Yn: Hmm seems good.
Jimin: Come on let's eat.
Yn: Okay.

Then we start eating and not gonna lie but it tastes so delicious. After some time we finished eating. I washed the dishes and Jimin helped me to clean the dinning table.

*Time skip at the night 8 pm*( Sorry I am lazy 😴)

Jimin pov :

I forgot to tell Yn that tomorrow I have to go to dorm. Then I said.

Jimin: Yn.
Yn: Yes?
Jimin: I have to tell you something.
Yn: Yes sure.
Jimin: So tomorrow I have to go to dorm.
Yn: Oh okay but why?
Jimin: Because Jungkook suddenly got into high fever.
Yn: What!?
Jimin: Yes.
Yn: Oh my God you have to go now!
Jimin: Relax Tae called me and he said me to come tomorrow so don't worry.
Yn: But Kookie Opaa is ill.
Jimin: Yeah I know so I will go tomorrow.
Yn: Okay and will you come back?
Jimin: I don't know situation will tell that.
Yn: Okay it's better you stay there.
Jimin: You are right.
Yn: Yeah.
Jimin: What about dinner?
Yn: Let's order something.
Jimin: Okay.
Yn: What will you order?
Jimin: Umm Kimchiii Fried Rice?
Yn: Woah I was thinking of that.
Jimin: Hehe lets order.
Yn: Yeah .

Then I ordered the food and waited for it to come.

Yn pov:

Here we are waiting for the food to come. Suddenly the door bell rang. I go to the door and saw a man with a plastic bag full of food. I take the bag and paid the bill. Then the man went away and I came inside.

Yn: Let's eat.
Jimin: Yeah.

Then we started eating. After some time, we finished eating.

Yn: It was yummy right?
Jimin: Yes.
Yn: Hehe.
Jimin: Why don't we watch a movie?
Yn: That's a good idea.
Jimin: Wait can I choose?
Yn: Of course.
Jimin: Okay so we will watch The Kissing Booth.

Wait why that movie. Ugh!!

Yn: Why that movie?
Jimin: Because I love that.
Yn: Okay.

Then we both started watching the movie. The movie was quite good. I looked at Jimin but he was busy watching the movie. Then I looked back at the screen. Then suddenly a kissing scene came. I looked at Jimin but still he was busy watching the movie. I wonder he's not horny today. Fine it's good for me. After that kissing scene ended Jimin said.

Jimin: That was good.
Yn: Y-yeah.

Then again he turned his head to the screen. But after some time I felt a hand on my knee. I saw that Jimin is rubbing my knee. I just shrugged it off. Then he slowly goes to my thighs and started squeezing it. That time I knew it that he's horny. Then I whispered to him.

Yn: Jimin are you oka-

I couldn't finish my sentence as he smashed his lips on mine. He kissed me softly but after few seconds it turn into a hot kiss. Then he hovered over me and started to kiss me hungrily. After some time he said.

Jimin: You made my boner wake up now you're gonna help me.
Yn: What no wh-
Jimin: Shhh.

Then he carried me to bedroom and then he pinned me against the wall and said.

Jimin: Let the fun begin.

( Mature content starts here. If you are not comfortable with this kind of stuff then you can skip this part without any hesitation)

He pinned me against the wall and kiss me hungrily like a beast. The memories of the past day , the day when he r*pped me came into my mind. He then run his fingers under my shirt and unzip my bra. Then he slowly push his hand towards my belly and started making love signs. A small moan escapes from my mouth.

Yn: Jimin..
Jimin: Moan baby. I love your moans.

Then he throws me on the bed and hovers on top on me. Then he kissed me again while he unbuttoned my shirt. Then slowly he threw my shirt somewhere in the room. Then he slowly goes to my bottom and remove my plajo which I was wearing and threw it on the ground. Then he threw my bra and panty and said.

Jimin: How can I ignore this sexy lady?

Then he started to undress himself. After he's done I saw that his member was hard like hell. Then he hovered on top of me and said.

Jimin: Lets come together.

Then he put his member inside me and goes back and forth. It's hurts but I was able to bear the pain. Then he started giving purple marks which resulted in hickeys. Then he goes down to my breast and started sucking on it. After some time he pulled out from inside me and said.

Jimin: F*ck I am gonna come.

Then he stood up and said.

Jimin: Suck it baby.

I did what he said.

Jimin pov:

F*ck it. It feels so good. She's perfect.

Jimin: Suck it baby as much as you can.

She just suck my member. I was on the verge of coming. So I release the white liquid on her mouth. Then a moan escapes from my mouth.

Jimin: F*ck baby Yn...

Then she stop sucking my member.

Jimin: Did you swallow it?
Yn: Yes.
Jimin: You're perfect baby.
Yn: Hehe.

Then I kiss her and fall in the bed.

( Mature content ends here)

Yn pov:

After doing it, I hug Jimin because I was exhausted. Then I said.

Yn: Good night.
Jimin: Good night baby.

I smile and we both said.

Yn: I love you
Jimin: I love you

We smile and sleep together while hugging each other.

*Meanwhile*

Yoona pov:

*Earlier when Tae called Jimin*

We made the plan this morning so we thought of doing it now instead of doing later.

Tae : Wait let me call him.
Jk: Yeah.

Then he started to dial Jimin opaa phone number. But I said.

Yoona : Wait opaa!!

They all looked at me surprised. Then I said.

Yoona : Hey relax. I just wanted to say that put it in the speaker so that everyone can hear.

Then suddenly Jin opaa laughed. I gave him the confusion face and said.

Yoona : What happened?
Jin: You're so funny Yoona haha!!!
Yoona : Yaaaa Opaaaa!!!!!
Jin: Hahahaa!!!!!!
Yoona : Yaaa I hate you!!!
Jin: Nobody can ignore this world wide handsome guy.
Yoona: Oh really !
Jin: Yes...
Yoona: Yaaa you aish this boy okay fine.
Jin: See I told y'all.

I facepalm myself and said.

Yoona: Some people will never change.... Anyways Tae Opaa you call.

Then he nodded and dialed Jimin opaa number and put it in the speaker. After some time he received.

*On the phone *

Jimin: Hello Tae.
Tae: Hello Jimin.

He sounds deep. I gave the nice look and he smiled.

Jimin: Tae is everything okay? I mean that why are you talking in deep voice?

He smiled and said.

Tae: Everything is not okay Jimin..
Jimin: What why!?

Then I pointed to Kook opaa and Tae opaa said.

Tae: Last night Koo suddenly felt sick and now he's in high fever.

Kook opaa gasped. We all tried to control our laughter. Then he continued.

Jimin: What!?
Tae: Yes..
Jimin: But how!?

I signal him that he fainted. Then he said.

Tae: I don't know. Yesterday he was not feeling well and suddenly he fainted and now he's in high fever.

Jin opaa was about to laugh but I immediately close his mouth with my hand and shook my head as no. Then he nodded and control his laugh.

Jimin: Is he alright now?
Tae: No he's not so if you don't mind can you please come here.
Jimin: Sure why not!?
Tae: Okay come tomorrow..
Jimin: Tomorrow why not today!?
Tae: Let me see if his fever don't come down then I will call you.
Jimin: Okay.
Tae: Okay now byee.
Jimin: Byee.

Then he hung up the call and sigh relief. Then I said.

Yoona: Work done.

I gave him a hi-fi and smiled.

Tae: We will get Yn and Jimin soon.
All: Yeah.
Tae: Wait.
Yoona: Huh?
Tae: Give kook his banana milk.
Jk: No hyung. I agree with this because it is for Jimin hyung so I don't need banana milk. And I will always get banana milk but if something wrong happen then I will not get Jimin hyung so yeah *smile *
Jin: I can't believe this. The boy who irritating everyone in this dorm suddenly care for his hyung.
Jk: 🙄😒
Yoona : Okay Opaa its done now the real game begins now *smrik *
All: Yeah.

(Will they be able to succeed in their plan?)

So this was my 17 that chapter of Obsession. I hope you will enjoy this. I know that smut part is there. If you are not comfortable with this kind of stuff then you can skip that part without any hesitation. Comment down how you like it and if any mistakes are there please ignore it and don't be a silent reader hehe. I will try to update the next chapter fast. So till then take care. Bye and Love y'all ✨💜

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

1.1M 48K 43
"I can't get my mind off you, I think I might be obsessed. The very thought of you makes me want to get undressed." --- "I felt his deep passion find...
7K 162 26
Jungkook X Yn Be a good boy you be a good girl.... Leave me please (I have family) shut up FAMILY (devil smile).. Make love with me no,never... Th...
1K 83 13
It is said that there's no love , where there's no pain.❤️ So here's a love story of two different personalities. Would it be obsession or true love...
527 45 23
"you have beautiful eyes " "what's the point of having these beautiful eyes when you can not see from them" "the point of having these beautiful eye...