𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻𝑼𝑺,𝑯𝑷,𝑨𝑼

By Elvichh

"I'm here, I'm alive and I love you, dad," π…π«πžπ π–πžπšπ¬π₯𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐨𝐜 π‡πšπ«π«π² 𝐏𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐔 cover... More

𝑴𝑨𝑳𝑬𝑫𝑰π‘ͺ𝑻𝑼𝑺
PLAYLIST
ACT 1
i.
ii.
iii.
iv.
v.
vi.
vii.
viii.
ix.
x.
xi.
xii.
xiii.
xiv.
ACT 2
xv.
xvi.
xvii.
xviii.
xix.
xx.
xxi.
xxii.
xxiii.
xxiv.
xxv.
xxvi.
ACT 3
xxvii
xxviii.
xxix.
xxx.
ACT 4
xxxi.
xxxii.
xxxiii.
xxxv.
epilogue.

xxxiv.

4.6K 135 21
By Elvichh

────── ──────

Battle of Hogwarts, part 1

"I've always wanted to use that spell" the professor gushed with a smile as she and Molly Weasley watched the stone-made knights march down the grand bridge, Molly only looked horrified at where the dark army was while Minerva was smiling happily.

"Protego maxima, Fianto duri, repello inicum"

Lights shot from the various people wands, an enchantingly beautiful barrier started to cover Hogwarts, it grew and grew until it was complete. They had a headstart, but one that wouldn't lept them for long,

Ophelia ran, she ran as fast as she could without stopping, her bare feet hit the woods floor as twigs snapped below her weight, shouts could be heard from behind her but she didn't dare look back.

She was free, she had freed herself and she was going home. The sun had gone down and darkness had taken over the sky, there was a dark aura around her and she could feel their presence. From a bit further away she could make out the housetops of Hogsmeade, she could have screamed and jumped in joy, but no time for that.

She eneterd the small town with caution, there was no people, no one was there, she looked around confused until she glanced towards Hogwarts. Around the school was a giant barrier, light was crashing against It and the shield seemed to weekend with every spell thrown.

She quickly ran over to Hogshead where one of the secret passages laid, the wind whipped against her bruised face while her feet ached from running barefoot. She knew how she must look to others, her grey sweatpants was dirty and bloody, they sat loosely except by her waist where they fit and they reached down to her ancles. She wore a white tanktop that sat tightly against her chest, it was torn and had huge red stains, you could see har black sports bra together with gashes from both muggle and wizarding torture.

Her grey hoodie was long gone and so was her socks, her hair was looking terrible, it was drenched in blood and was tangled in a huge mess. Her lip was split up, blood had dried beneath her nose but was thankfully not broken because of a wandless episky spell, she had bruises littering her whole face that was mixed by the colors blue, black, purple and yellow. Her arms was covered in scars and bruises, both old and new to say she looked horrible was an understatement.

But the thing that hurt and looked worse was her back, it was split up on several places, blood was oozing from some and she had a hard time keeping herself up, the deatheaters had taken the librity to even tho hating them using a muggle tool called a whip to hurt her. Ophelia was not unfamiliar with it already being a victim of the torturous weapon in her younger years, but not even the cirkus was this bad. Black scales had covered a bigger part of her body, they now covered a part of her arm as well as the bigger part of her collarbone together with some of her stomach, they made their way up a part of her throat and ended by her jawline.

She panted heavily, she was sure she had hurted her lungs due to the ragged noises escaping her mouth with every breath she took, she had no idea how her voice sounded anymore, she hadn't been using it for a few month, but she was sure it was as bad as the rest of her.

She ducked her head as she with quick steps made her way thru the dark tunnel, she had no idea where her wand was, and he exhaústion would not help. She had mastered wandless magic as well as nonverbal magic under her training but after using it to escape she didn't know if she had the energy to do it much more.

But hearing the screams further into the tunnel made her forget all doubts and her feet moved faster against the the stone floor. When she finally came to the end of the path she quickly pushed up the pathway in front of her. The door went up soundless but even if it did made a noise Ophelia wouldn't have noticed.

No all noise was drowned out by the panicking students running around in front of her, explosions could be heard as the sound of glass getting destroyed. Ophelia watched in horror as the horrified students ran for the sake of their lives.

Her bare feet made contact with the ground as she jumped down at the floor, some people seemed to look at her and notice her state, that only mad it worse, people seemed to be even more horrified after seeing the girl who was barely labeled as alive.

She scanned her surroundings, she had to make sure her loved ones was alrigt as well as asking if someone had her wand. She started running in a random direction hoping that she would run into someone familiar.

She dodged a few curses which was thrown in her direction, she bumped into many people but they paid no mind. Her eyes scanned around frantically as she searched for her family, she had just got a family, and she was not planning to lose them until the day that was her end.

She spotted a boy with red wild hair, he was tall a little taller then herself, he threw curses preciselt trying to protect himself, he had deep brown eyes with an always present mischevious glint in them.

Fred

She sighed relief seeing him alive and well, he did look a little distressed but so did everyone else. She just stood there for a moment in shock, after som many months in capititivity and torture she wasn't even sure if this was real or one of her many dreams.

But her grin faltered as she saw an explosion near him, it seemed to intensify and only got bigger, her feet seemed to have their own mind as she quickly started running. Time seemed to slow down as teh explosion neared him, he was about to die.

Fred didn't even have time to comprehend it as he heard a loud noise sounding behind him, he quickly turned around and was met by the sight of an enormous explosion, it was nearing him in seconds. He screwed his eyes shut getting ready for his end, he waited for the fire to make contact with him as well as being thrown back several meters until he would make contact to the floor and take his last breath.

But nothing came, eh felt arms wrapping around him, they held onto him tightly as if they're life depended on it, they awaited explosion never reached him, he was protected. After about a second her looked up, a glowing barrier was surrounding him, protecting him and finally saving him.

When it need he averted his eyes to teh person who had saved his life, his eyes widened as tear formed in them. There stood no other then Ophelia Potter herself, she looked horrible, she looked hurt and she was in pain. Worry clouded him but also relief that she was alive.

She inched away with her head from teh crook of his neck and brown eyes once again met another pair of brown. Ophelia peered into the eyes of Fred Weasley, she had saved him, he wad alive and he was safe. In a quick decision she closed teh gap between them.

Thei lips met as tehy both closed their eyes, it was no long kiss, but it was sweet, it was all Ophelia need to gain the last bit of power and energy she held. There was no fireworks, only two would finding love and comfort in each other, even if it was only for a few seconds.

Ophelia pulled away from Fred who opened his eyes slowly, she gave him a small smile before taking a step back, she took his hand in her and dragged him away from where they stood. Fred broke out of his shock and stubled a little as she pulled him away. A smile creeped up on his face.

He had kissed Ophelia Potter, and he couldn't be happier, no matter the circumstances. As tehy ran his eyes scanned over her figure, she wore a pair of grey sweatpants that was covered in blood, she had what looked like a white tanktop that wasn't very white anymore, it was instead covered in a red sticky liquid, it was incredibly torn and barely help itself together, he could she the many gashed and bruises on her stomach, she had gashes along her arms aswell gashes bruises covering her face. But what really caught his eyed was how she flinched in pain every time her back made any movements.

On her back was the white tanktop more torn than anywhere else, blood was oozing from it and huge gashes could be seen, they looked bad, no not bad, horrible. They were straight and really deep, Fred wasn't dumb, it was clearly made by some kind of whip.

He also noticed how her breaths went out all ragged and uneven and he tgtned his grip on her hand. She wore no shoes and red footprints seemed to be made by every step she took. Fred was worried for her, he saw the scales but they didn't even compare to teh danger of her bruises and gashes.

He noticed that they were on the path towards the great hall, he also noticed how the screams seemed to ease as well as the curses which ad been thrown, a detaheater then came up to them, it shot a spell towards them which they barely dodged. Fred was about to reach for his wand when Ophelia jumped at the death eater, she threw a hard punch at his face aswll sa giving him a even more forcefully kick in the person stomach, the deatheater stumbled back and gripped his nose in agony.

Ophelia then picked up a vase that stood near them, she walked up to the hurting deatheater with vase in hand, witch a swift motion she slammed the vase against his scull, it crashed on the mans head and he fell to the floor unconsiuss. Ophelia turned her head to teh side and spotted out some blood.

"That was-" Fred started while looking at her in both shock and awe, she was barely living, with no wand and still took the deatheater out.

"Badass" she finished in a raspy voice, Fred grinned hearing her speak for the first time,

"Are you alright love?" he asked her with a worrying expression on his face,

"Never better" she breathed out sarcastically, the two then continues their way towards the hall, they ere now walking but fastly since the fight seemed to have stopped. No people could be seen around them as they walked down the corridors.

Fred didn't notice how Ophelia seemed to slow down a little, her whole body was aching and she couldn't walk so fast, so when they finally came up to teh great hall Fred was a few steps further than her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 7.2K 41
And if I breathe you, will it kill me? James Potter / oc Β© aquamcnti 2023
8.6K 182 28
In which Β°β€’ a young single mother tries to go through lifeβ€’Β° Β°β€’Β°β€’Β° JILY and Regulus survives! Voldemort dies by comes back in GOF! Peter never betray...
3.1K 62 52
This will give you my thoughts on Harry Potter Fanfictions I've read. Each chapter I will upload will be different stories with their details and the...
3.8M 161K 153
𝗦𝗒 π—ͺ𝗛𝗔𝗧! *NO VOLDEMORT AU* *JAMES, LILY & MARAUDERS LIVE THROUGH GOLDEN TRIO ERA* Remus Lupin loved his daughter with his whole heart, but when...