The Strings of Fate☠️💙(Skull...

By KilliosKorosu

[COMPLETED]: 7-16-23 Y/n An Orphan who lives in an abandoned Hotel that someone helped him with, Y/n has bee... More

Prologue
Bio
Chapter 1: The Maid
Chapter 2: Bad Hair Day
Chapter 3: Troublesome Day
Chapter 4: Fish Folks
Chapter 5: Unpleasant meeting
Chapter 6: Turn of Events
Chapter 7: The Skullgirl
Chapter 8: The Nun
Chapter 9: Meeting an Undead
Chapter 10: Nightmare's and Dream's
Chapter 12: Saving the Little Princess
Chapter 13: In Little Innsmouth & Nadia's Past
Chapter 14: Eliza and Cerebella
Chapter 15: Bastet's Den
Chapter 16: Chaos once again
Chapter 17: In Lab 8
Chapter 18: The Egrets
Chapter 19: Decisions made
Chapter 20: ASG Agents
Chapter 21: More Agents
Chapter 22: A Test Gone wrong
Chapter 23: Reunion
Chapter 24: Today was PUN!
Chapter 25: Snow Day with the Little Princess
Chapter 26: A Christmassy Night
Chapter 27: Sacred Ground
Chapter 28: Fun time with fellow Espers
Chapter 29: A glance is all it takes...
Chapter 30: Meeting a Star
Chapter 31: A Chilling Day
Chapter 32: Little Princesses Problems
Chapter 33: The Amnesiac's Past
Chapter 34: Progress & TOBY/FOX !!!
Chapter 35: The Circus Girl's love & loyalty
Chapter 36: Sienna Contiello
Chapter 37: Secrets of the Skullheart
Chapter 38: All out Skullgirl's!!
Chapter 39: MEGALOVANIA!!
Chapter 40: Y/n the Puppeteer
Epilogue: The End?
BOOK 2 IS FINALLY OUT!!

Chapter 11: Lesson

4.6K 128 18
By KilliosKorosu

In a white room once more...

The Big Brother of the two boys from before was seen, trembling in the corner in hospital gown.

Big brother: What's taking them so long... Where is he?

He looks worried as of now he wants waiting for his little brother to come back from his test.

In another room, the Little Brother was strapped in a bed unconscious and near him was a shadow figure shown writing notes on his book.

???: Hmm it appears that the small drop of blood isn't enough to get a reaction, I wonder if..

Little brother: AAAAAAAGGGH!!!! AAAAAAH!!!

The figure was startled when the boy started screaming in pain as seeing this made him sigh.

???: I guess I spoke too soon...

_______________________________________________________

A new day in New Meridian.

In Y/n's room.

We see him still lying on his bed, sleeping peacefully after being out cold last chapter.

But soon, he started squirming as he opens his eyes awake and groggily gets up holding his head.

Groaning, he looks around as he finds himself back in his room, seeing this was normal but Y/n was having trouble in remembering some stuff as it was blurry until it clicked.

Y/n: I'm back? When.... did I get back?

He thinks about it before sighing as he gets off bed.

During his awakening, in the kitchen were the girls with the newly addition to their group Squigly and her Parasite Leviathan.

Leviathan: My word, may I say that your cooking is really exquisite Miss Marie!

He exclaimed chomping on pancakes that Marie had made.

Filia: Yeah I know right!

Marie: Why thank you..

Y/n: Morning girls..

Filia/Marie/Squigly: Good Morning!

Y/n: ........

Filia: ......

Marie: ......

Squigly: .......

Y/n: Hmm? What's with the silence?

Marie/Filia: Y/N!?

Y/n: Yes, I am Y/n-GAH!!

Squigly: Oh my!

He couldn't finished as both Marie and Filia tackled him to the ground in a hug as both girls almost had tears coming out.

Filia/Marie: YOU'RE AWAKE!!

Marie: You idiot!! Why do you keep worrying us like this!

Filia: Yeah!! Idiot!Idiot! IDIOT!!

Filia along with Marie was now sending flurry of punches as he tries his best to block it.

Y/n: O-Ow! Hey! I'm still injured here! Is this how you treat an injured person! Stop it! Quit it!!

Marie: No! You must pay for worrying us like that you idiot!!

Filia: Yeah! Repent! Repent!!

Squigly could only watch in bewilderment as she giggled while Leviathan sweatdrops.

After some time, all were now eating their breakfast of pancakes as they talk to each other.

Y/n: Wait really!? I've been out for that long?

Filia: Y-Yeah honestly, you were burning up! And we almost thought you were having Hypo, Hypo or something.

Leviathan: You mean Hypothermia miss Filia.

Filia: Yeah that.

Y/n: O-Oh,

Marie: Geez you really are an idiot, what were you doing in the middle of the rain anyway?!

Y/n: I-I was trying to get back home so I wouldn't make you girls worry no more! Honest!

Marie: But it doesn't mean you have to ignore your well-being, and because of that you made us more worried!! If Squigly here hadn't found you, your sickness could've been worst!

Y/n: W-Wait that was you?

Squigly: Yes indeed it was us, we couldn't just leave you out there although we tried our best to keep you warm but there wasn't any place opened for shelter.

Y/n: I-I see, well thank you very much for helping me!

Squigly: You're welcome!

Y/n: But wait, i-if I remember properly, weren't you and Filia fighting, and I was the one to stop you?

He wondered as this made both Parasite hosts flinch in response as they sheepishly smile in embarrassment.

Filia: O-Oh that, you see...

Leviathan: I think I can answer to that, it was nothing but a pointless dispute between me and Samson. If you hadn't stop us then we may would have won and done something regrettable to Miss Filia here.

Samson: Haah!? What do you mean "We may would have won"!? That fight was our win if it wasn't for this brat interfering!

Leviathan: Oh please, I saw that Miss Filia was getting tired and you were the one pushing her!!

Both Parasites were now sending insults to each other as both Hosts of their tried to stop them and Y/n could only watch with a sweatdrop.

Y/n: (So in conclusion both have rivalries with each other..... Interesting!!)

______________________________________________________

Y/n: Sooo....... You're a zombie?

He was staring intently on Squigly with a questionable look that made the Undead girl nervous as even Leviathan was a bit intimidated.

After some time, Y/n and Squigly were now on the living room while Marie was doing the dishes along with Filia.

Seeing this was a chance to know the Undead girl, Y/n took it and begins his interrogation.

Squigly: Y-Yes.. I know I seem a bit scary but I assure you, I mean you no harm.

Leviathan: Yes, what my lady said. We're not like those limping soulless corpses my good sir..

Y/n: I see, although you don't look that scary, actually you look kinda cute to be honest.

Squiqly: C-Cute!?

She squeaked at that as she covers her face feeling embarrassed as Leviathan chuckled at this.

Y/n:  Although, I can't help but say one thing....

He said looking serious which made both Parasite and host gulp seeing his eyes.

Squigly: A-And what would that may be?

Y/n: That you're...... AWESOME!!

Squigly: ......

Leviathan: .....

Squigly/Leviathan: ... Eh?

Y/n then went close to Squigly's face looking starry eyed as this shock both of them from how fast he was.

Y/n: How are you talking like that!? Your mouth is stitched but yet you can still talk! Is it telepathy or something!? You're not like other zombies that I watch in the movies, I mean you're not limping or craving for brains! That's good! But I'm curious! How are you even well alive!? Can you feel pain or something!? And also you have a cool Parasite!

Squigly was having a hard time processing all the questions in her head as Y/n keeps asking me and more. Like can she eat, can she sleep, does she feel pain, etc.

She was shocked along with Leviathan although the Parasite was chuckling at all these questions as he found Y/n's childishness quite amusing.

Y/n: Tellmetellmetellme! Tell me!!

Y/n was pressing his forehead on hers and if he could see it right now, Squigly would be blushing from how close they are now... well if she can even blush?

But then Y/n was yank back by the hood by none other than Marie who looks annoyed.

Marie: Seriously, we left you two alone and you're back to already flirting another girl?

She looks at them sternly making Squigly look down embarrassed, if she had blood then her face would have been red while Y/n looks at her confused.

Y/n: I wasn't flirting! I was just asking her some questions!

Marie: Then ask slowly dummy! You're way too close to her comfort zone you idiot.

Y/n: Aww, I just woke up today and you're back to insulting me, you Tsun tsun!

He pouted rather cutely at her making Marie look away blushing lightly.

Marie: Don't call me that! I-Idiot!

She shouted knowing what Tsun tsun means as Y/n chuckled seeing her bashful reaction.

Y/n: Anyway, back to my questions, more importantly how are you still well alive er,, you know what I mean..

He asked curiously looking at the undead girl who just smiles nervously but much to her relief Leviathan was the one to speak.

Leviathan: It's because of the Skullgirl sir Y/n.

Y/n: Skullgirl? What's that?

....

*Krik.... krik.... krik....*

Leviathan: Y-You... You're joking right?

Y/n: Well normally I would make jokes but really what's a Skullgirl?

Marie: Y/n, how do you not know the Skullgirl? You lived in New Meridian all of your life didn't you?! Surely you must have heard of her!

Y/n: Well I may or may not have heard of her but seriously tell me! I don't know!!

Leviathan: Well the Skullgirl is a person that holds the power of the Skull Heart.

Y/n: Skull Heart what's that?

Leviathan: The Skull Heart is a powerful sentient artifact.

He answered, not minding Y/n's childish question.

Leviathan: Every seven years after its previous destruction, the Skull Heart reappears to grant a wish to a woman.

Y/n: Oh that's nice but why a woman only? That seems stupid! Can't a guy make a wish too?

Leviathan: Well that is still a mystery to why only woman can only make a wish, it might seem nice sir Y/n but it's not like what you think.

Y/n: What do you mean?

Leviathan: The wish can be of incredible magnitude, but it comes at a great price.

Leviathan: The Skull Heart often twists even selfless wishes into brutality, ending wars by causing even more destruction, bringing back a loved one as an undead minion, and in return inhabits the body of the woman who wished upon it, in time turning the woman into a Skullgirl.

Y/n: Yikes!

Squigly: Yikes indeed. The Skullgirl is a murderous, extremely powerful woman corrupted by the Skull Heart, capable of raising corpses as mindless minions, bringing about destruction in an endless cycle with the purpose of one day ending the world.

Hearing the story sent chills in everyones spines, all but except Y/n, who looks confused at something.

Y/n: Okay wait, you said the Skullgirl can raise the Undead like some sort of puppets right? But how is Squigly—

Leviathan: Its because of me. I managed to block the Skullgirl's control out of my lady, it was hard but I managed to save her.

Squigly nodded at his words for confirmation.

Y/n: Oh okay, wait does that mean a new Skullgirl has appeared or something? Because you guys are awake then....

Marie: How do you really not know this Y/n? I mean the Skullgirl appeared in Little Innsmouth! It cause nothing but destruction there!

Y/n: Wait really!?

Marie: Yes! Weren't you there that night?! Minette even told us you came rushing over there to find Nadia!

Y/n: Now that you say it, I do remember that but....

He then begins to recall his fight with Cerebella then the Assassin before he got shot and was slowly meeting his demise.

Y/n: Strange... All I remember is fighting someone, then getting shot by that weird woman with a gun for an arm and was about to die and then I woke up in that cathedral.

He said it to himself unconsciously saying it out loud making everyone in the room stiff in shock.

Marie: W-Wait, YOU GOT SHOT!?

Y/n: What? Oh, yeah... Wait!! NO! Nononono! I-I mean yes but I'm fine now!!

Marie: Oh my goddesses! Y/n are you really alright!?

She begins to worry more and more as she checks his body to where he supposed got shot as Y/n keeps stopping her while Squigly and Leviathan were looking at him in complete shock.

Squigly: L-Leviathan, You heard him right? A woman with a gun for an arm?

Leviathan: Y-Yes my lady, I heard it loud and clear.

They look at the two especially at Y/n with worry as well.

It seems that they knew the woman Y/n mentioned as in truth, they have a history with her and knowing that Y/n was shot by her, the Medici immediately came to their minds, meaning they targeted him, because of that it cause Squigly to worry for his life as even Leviathan did so too.

Only a few days they have been given shelter by this people who were so nice and understanding to them. They even heard their life stories with Marie being a slave orphan, losing her friend and Filia losing her memories as both wandered the streets of the city.

But then, Y/n came in into their lives, giving them a home as well as helping them with their problems.

It touched the two of his kindness as the two girls looks so grateful and happy to be with him.

But though, it greatly shocked both Parasite and Host to know how many years have gone by since Squigly's death as it was a hard time processing it in.

Unknown to them all, Filia was hiding in the door looking conflicted as Samson sighs.

Samson: Now do you understand kid? Me and the worm may have some..... bad history with each other, but even I agree with him. The Skull Heart is dangerous, it can never bring happiness, not you, nor to everyone.

Filia: B-But...

Samson: No buts Filia! Have you forgotten already? In Little Innsmouth, you frozed!! Just from the Skullgirl's presence! Hell I was scared shitless too! The Skullgirl is dangerous Filia, but this time, the current one is even more dangerous than the previous ones.

Filia: ......

Samson: I just hope you understand, we'll find another way to get your memories back, count on it. You're not alone in this, you have me... and them as well..

Filia: ...Yeah... yeah you're right.. Thanks.. Samson...

She slowly smiled making the Parasite scoff and smiled back.

Samson: No problem kid! Now why don't you join them and check up on your boyfriend will ya? I mean you heard him, he got shot!

Filia: He's not my boyfriend!! Geez!!

She pouted but her blush says otherwise making her Parasite laugh out loud.

Samson: Keep telling yourself that Fil.. Keep telling yourself that.....

To be continued....

Word Count: 2300+

9-16-21

Now, Squigly and Leviathan has been properly introduce to Y/n.

To be honest, her past is quite sad and a tragedy.

Also quick question.

How are you all finding this story?

I hope it's not that boring or anything?

I kinda don't like rushing into things as I always like building up the story, to make it more interesting and all..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 3.9K 62
Everyone has a happy ending. If you're not happy it's not the end . . . . •°•°☆°•°• Y/n (that being you) fell i...
106K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
849 121 24
"If her head wasn't stuck under water she would have wailed and cried. Her body trembling. She had no sense of self. Hardly noticed that the water's...
196 8 1
(An UNDERTOAD AU!) --- In the story of UNDERTOAD, Mr.L was a fallen human with a SOUL of his own after separating from Luigi against all odds. He was...