Anniversary Gift

Від ReneCainMarien

After a night hunt with their Wei-Qianbei, the juniors came to know from a drunk Yiling Laozu that his and Ha... Більше

1.NightHunt
3.Drunk
4.Don't Cry
5.Give
6.Huíyì
7.Nie
8.Son
9.Fathers

2.Talisman

1.5K 75 4
Від ReneCainMarien

"What the hell was that? Why did you do this to us?"

Jin Ling asked angrily as soon as Wei WuXian came back to their side after taking care of the corpses. Wei WuXian just smiled mischievously at his martial nephew as he tucked in Chengqing to his belt. Ouyang Zizhen shivered looked at Lan Jingyi and said

"I was half scared to death."

"Yeah!"

Lan Jingyi shouted and narrowed his eyes at Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Lan Sizhui looked at Wei WuXian's face and frowned.

"Wei-Qianbei, are you alright?"

Lan Sizhui asked walking closer to Wei WuXian who was arranging his papers and brushes with a small frown only noticeable to him. Wei WuXian looked up and grinned widely, with rosy cheeks as he ruffled Lan Sizhui's hair. 'why is he red?'

"Of course I am.
My poor A-Yuan still following Lan Zhan's orders. You are becoming a little HanGuang-Jun."

"Wei-Qianbei I just wanted to make sure."

Lan Sizhui said smiling at Wei WuXian with red cheeks just like Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian started walking backwards gesturing the boys to follow him. He chuckled and said.

"Ok. Ok. I was just teasing."

"But what was all that about?"

Lan Jingyi asked not going along with Wei WuXian's poor attempt to change the topic. The four boys followed Wei WuXian like little ducklings while he hopped onto Xiao Ping guo's back. Wei WuXian smiled widely, his bright grey eyes crinkled as he said.

"Testing talisman. Hehe"

"Testing it on US!!!"

Jin Ling exclaimed with wide eyes, his disbelief made Wei WuXian laugh loudly. The look on all four of the boy's face was priceless for Wei WuXian. He looked at the boys and said cheerfully.

"It's my treat. Let's get you all some nice food. When you are all well fed and watered, I'll show you everything."

"Show? Wei-Qianbei what's there to show in the tailsman?"

Lan Sizhui asked walking closely with Wei WuXian and Xiao Ping guo. The boys all looked at their senior in anticipation. Wei WuXian closed his eyes not wanting to fall for their adorable faces. He covered his eyes with both hands and shook his head 'no' still grinning wide.

"Can't you tell us now?"

Ouyang Zizhen asked with a frown. Wei WuXian opened his eyes and soon regretted it. They were looking at him and of course Jin Ling and Lan Jingyi was pissed with him but they still looked cute. Lan Sizhui and Ouyang Zizhen was looking at him hopefully. Wei WuXian showed them the papers and tailsmans in his hands for them to see and said very seriously.

"No Zizhen. Not here. See these complicated strokes. So I'll show you later. "

"We can see you smiling."

Jin Ling said and Wei WuXian started laughing once again forgetting he was acting serious. Jin Ling rolled his eyes and said nothing more. Wei WuXian laughed some more and seeing that Lan Jingyi was going to say something he quickly said.

"Patience is a virtue Jingyi."

Hearing such a sentence from Wei WuXian Lan Sizhui smiled and nodded while Lan Jingyi started yelling in disbelief. Jin Ling just continued to roll his eyes at his martial uncle and started talking with Ouyang Zizhen ignoring Lan Jingyi's protests. Wei WuXian pouted at their reaction and turned away from them to play his dizi.

"Here's your food sir. Please tell me if you need anything."

The waiter placed all the dishes they ordered on their table. The four boys were brought to one of the best tavern in the area by Wei WuXian. The boys looked at all the variety of dishes in front of them as Wei WuXian talked with the waiter.

"Thank you.
Can you get me a few jars of wine. The stronger the better."

The waiter was hesitant because there strongest wine was not handled by many people.He stood there looking at the guests in front of him, who were just little boys. Wei WuXian laughed and placed his money on the table. The waiter smiled taking the money and was about to walk away when Wei WuXian said.

"Give me till I tell you to stop."

The waiter thought it was a joke so he laughed along with Wei WuXian. Wei WuXian placed another silver onto the waiters hand. The waiter looked at the money and started nodding his head once again.

"Alright alright. Gongzi is very generous."

The four boys watched the interaction while eating the tasty food. Lan Sizhui was even more worried now seeing Wei WuXian drinking wine without touching his food. Lan Jingyi snapped at Wei WuXian.

"You are drinking without eating anything?"

Wei WuXian just shook his head and continued to drink. The boys shared a look with each other and then they looked at their senior who was downing liquor like water. Lan Sizhui moved closer to Wei WuXian and asked.

"Wei-Qianbei, do you really need to drink that much?"

"I can't drink when I go back can I? And Lan Zhan's not home, so drinking alone in Jingshi is so booooring~."

Wei WuXian said and continued his drinking but this time he ate his food after seeing the worried look on his son's face.

"HanGuang-Jun is not in Cloud Recesses?"

Jin Ling turned to Lan Sizhui and asked in confusion. Before Lan Sizhui could answer, Wei WuXian wailed like a child.

"Nooo~ That Old man sent him away~"

The boys laughed seeing Wei WuXian clutching his wine bottle and sob dramatically. The ate their food and Lan Jingyi finally could not hold it in, he spoke breaking the rule.

"Wei-Qianbei please just tell us now. "

Wei WuXian sighed. He was teasing them but it was enough now so he cleared some place on their table. He took out all the papers and placed them were they all could see. He waved his hands at the papers and said.

"Go on. Look at it yourself."

The boys, including the two Lane abandoned their food and picked a paper each. They looked at the beautiful drawings on each of the paper with wide eyes. Lan Sizhui asked.

"These?"

"What do you thi-ink?"

Wei WuXian slurred. The boys looked at him and then at the papers in shock. Lan Jingyi exclaimed.

"It's us!"

"It looks so real."

Ouyang Zizhen was smiling so hard that his cheeks were hurting. The papers had drawings of them fighting the walking corpses. Jin Ling was secretly amused to see such nice drawings, he raised an eyebrow at Wei WuXian and asked.

"Did you draw these while we were fighting?"

"Fighting? That's what you were doing?"

Wei WuXian asked and laughed. Lan Sizhui lowered his head while Lan Jingyi looked at Wei WuXian like he was the culprit. Jin Ling suddenly picked his food and started eating not meeting Wei WuXian's eyes. Ouyang Zizhen asked.

"Stalling?"

"Hahaha"

Wei WuXian laughed. The boys looked at him with varied level of annoyance for laughing at them. Wei WuXian reached out and tried to pat all their head and succeeded in patting Lan Sizhui and Ouyang Zizhen. Wei WuXian then went back to his drinking, seeing that he forgot to tell them important informations Lan Sizhui called.

"Wei-Qianbei"

"I didn't do the drawings.
But in a way I did this, so? I dunno~
I made this talisman and it will do the drawing for you, so it's me drawing right??? Right. "

Wei WuXian said placing the talisman that he created on the table for them to see. He drew on a new talisman to show them the strokes and explained. When Wei WuXian finished his drawings Jin Ling huffed and said.

"I was wondering what you were doing on top of the tree."

"I needed the full view of the area to capture th- this entire image."

Wei WuXian said sitting back on his seat and gulping down his liquor directly from the jar. Lan Sizhui stacked all the drawings that he was holding and passed it to Wei WuXian and said.

"Wei-Qianbei these looks so life like, it's very nice."

"Thank you~ Sizhui."

Wei WuXian said taking the papers and keeping them safely in his Qiankun pouch. Ouyang Zizhen who was still in awe of how beautiful they looked in the drawings said.

"It has quite a lot of details too. I can recognise each one of us. And it's beautifully done. The strokes are so elegant and precise. Even the corpses look good. "

"Hahaha....Zizhen~"

Wei WuXian laughed and patted the boy's shoulder who just grinned at him. The same time Lan Jingyi and Jin Ling were bickering on the topic of who looked better in the drawings. Lan Sizhui tried to meditate the argument but failed so he turned back to Wei WuXian.

"This talisman can be used for night hunting reports. We can give a very detailed descriptions if we can capture the enemy and fight with this, right?"

"Exactly!!! Sizhui!!!
That's this talisman foooor~."

Wei WuXian's face was red now from all the alcohol but he continued to drink. He took a new jar and took another swig from it. He called the bickering pair over and said.

"Now let me teach you how this works, so you can take home one each."

"You already made us one each?"

Lan Jingyi asked with wide eyes while taking the talismans from Wei WuXian and passing those to the other three. The boys examined their talisman excitedly. Wei WuXian smiled seeing their happy faces and said.

"Of course I did."

"That's surprisingly nice of you."

Jin Ling said and hearing that Wei WuXian squealed. Seeing Wei WuXian's reaction Jin Ling turned red for saying that out loud and Ouyang Zizhen patted his back to comfort him. Wei WuXian stood up and said loudly.

"Did you all hear that? My nephew said I'm niccceeee~"

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

106K 7.9K 111
5 years ago, Xiao Zhan filmed 'The Untamed'. A lot of things happened since then. He woke up one day at a rather familiar place with some familiar f...
74.1K 3.9K 33
"Great news! Wei wuxian has died!" "What" yelled Jiang Cheng. "But iam Here" said Wei wuxian with an confused face. "_"... "_"... [Started on : 17 De...
13.6K 662 37
Note- Wuxian is a girl . . . After facing all the humiliations of the actions which she didn't do at all Wei Ying courtesy Wuxian decided to take her...
785K 41.3K 107
Jiang Cheng and Lan WangJi.... They do NOT get along. Even after Wei WuXian and Lan WangJi marry, even after Jiang Cheng and Wei WuXian talk with one...