RETALIATION. VK

By TwinkleStar315

Taehyung is a sweet boy live with his siblings and loved them too much.. don't know about the mafia's world a... More

✔one.
✔two.
✔three.
characters
✔four.
✔five.
✔six.
✔seven.
✔eight.
✔nine.
✔ten.
✔eleven.
✔twelve.
✔thirteen.
✔fourteen.
✔fifteen.
✔sixteen.
✔seventeen.
✔eighteen.
✔nineteen.
✔twenty.
✔twenty one.
✔twenty two.
✔twenty three.
✔twenty four.
✔twenty five.
✔twenty six.
✔twenty seven.
✔twenty eight.
✔twenty nine.
✔thirty.
✔thirty one.
✔thirty two.
✔thirty three.
✔thirty four.
✔thirty five.
✔thirty six.
✔thirty seven.
✔thirty eight.
✔thirty nine.
✔forty.
✔forty one.
✔forty two.
✔forty three.
✔forty four.
✔forty five.
✔forty six.
âś” forty seven.
âś” forty eight.
✔forty nine.
✔fifty.
✔last.

✔epilogue.

4.5K 158 81
By TwinkleStar315

Assalam o alaikum

Ignore the MISTAKES please...

Three months spend like an air. Taehyung was happy with his siblings and his upcoming wedding. Yeah... Yoonmin and Namjin planned a wedding ceremony for him.

His siblings were too happy to attend a ceremony for the wedding of their elder brother. 

Taehyung was too happy, finally, he was getting married to his lover. He was happy and his beauty increased more and more and he looks like a gorgeous boy with ethereal beauty.

On the other side, Jungkook was devastating. He looks more pale and slim. His eyes were covered with dark circles.

He always came home late at night and in a drunk state. Jin and Yoongi were too much worried about him. He never behave like that, he never did that to him... just for others...

Jin was worried for him and made his favorite dinner and was awake at night just for his waiting. But Jungkook always refuses to eat or drink something.

One night Jin and Yoongi were not in the mansion. Jin was staying with Taehyung and Yoongi was with Jimin. They were all gathered once a week to plan the wedding functions, dresses, and other things...

Jungkook entered the mansion, his guards were walking behind him but he stopped them, stumbling a little in his steps, and reached his room. He opened the door and switch on the light.

Stumbling a little he walked to his bed and fell on it and stared at the ceiling.

Jin came from Taehyung's house a little late because he knows Jungkook never came home early, so he spends his good time with Taehyung and his siblings.

Taehyung was too happy about his wedding and Jin was happy for him too but his heart hurts whenever he saw Jungkook in a ravaging state.

Jungkook knows that no one is at home because whenever he came back Jin always welcomes him and asked him about eating or drinking.

He chuckled bitterly...

Look Tae... Hyung also hates me now... now I'm alone... I use to live like what I wanted I get... but... see after your left I'm the total opposite... I don't have anyone close to me...

Why did you leave me... why...

I'm ashamed of what I did... but I'm bad...

Don't you know you are a good one to forgive me...

Why you couldn't forgive me?...

Am I that bad?...

Am I that bad?...

He covered his face with tattoos hands...

He cried loudly... tears were escaping from his beautiful doe eyes and fell on the silk bedsheet...

Suddenly the door knock interrupted his cries. Jin peeked from the door with a dressing packet.

"Jungkook please eat som... aww my bub please don't cry for him please... gather yourself..."

He walked towards him and sat beside him. Jungkook sat down and wiped his leftover tears.

"Good... I want a favor... can you give me that?."

Jungkook looked at him and nodded a little.

"Jungkook... I bought this dress for you... you will come with me to a wedding."

Jungkook frowns and looked at the dress.

"Whose??? I mean who is getting married?"

Jin smiled and hugged him tightly.

"It's a surprise... and I'm sure you will enjoy the time with us. Don't be a work-holic and come with me here..."

Jin was smiling and didn't tell him about the marriage. In these three months the first time, he saw him smiling like that.

"I'm sure that the marriage is your someone special wedding..."

Jin nodded and dragged him outside and made him sit on the chair in the dining.

"Ajhumma bring some food, please... I'm hungry and Jungkook is also hungry."

Jungkook lifts his brow in question.

"When I said that I'm hungry?"

Jin slapped his shoulder lightly and ajhuma place the food with the help of the maids.

"Don't worry... I'm selfish and I have a responsibility that's why I don't want you... at a wedding with these bones. I need my handsome hot Jungkook to burn the wedding stage with his hotness... "
He winked at Jungkook who smiled at his hyung's sparkled eyes...

"Okay okay... but at least tell me who is getting married the day after tomorrow?"

Jin paused his hands, those were holding the spoon and fork.

"Actually I promised the groom that you will be there on time and I didn't tell his name.."

Jungkook looked confused but nodded and continues eating.

Namjoon was standing in his handsome attire and waiting for Jimin and Yoongi who were busy with their meetings.

"Hyung.... where are they??? Tell them if they will not arrive here on time I'll never talk to them both."

Taehyung huffed with anger. Soon a car stopped and Hoseok came with his charming smile.

"Heyyyy... hope so I'm not too late.."

Namjoon smiled and hugged him.

"Yeah, you're saved because you are early and Taehyung is in too much anger because Jimin and Yoongi both are still not here."

Hoseok smiled and entered the room where Taehyung was sitting with an angry and nervous face.

"Hyung... thanks you are here. Promise me if Chim and Yoongs hyung came then you pinch both of their cheeks."

Hoseok laugh and nodded then hugged the little tiger.

"You look gorgeous, your love will be doomed after seeing you in this beautiful attire."
Hoseok winked and raised his brow playfully.

Taehyung blushed and whined cutely. But suddenly Taehyung flinched when Namjoon entered with a smile on his face.

"Be ready... Yoongi and Jimin arrived a minute ago and Jin called me to look at you finally. He is coming..."

Taehyung heart thumped at the information. He bites his lips. Namjoon smiled at his reaction.

"I'll send Soojin and Yeri to come here after all arrangements. Okay..."

Taehyung nodded and both left. Yeri and Soojin joined him after some time and all of them waited for the main guest.

Jungkook was busy and almost forgot about the marriage but Jin reached his office with the dress. He dragged him to the extra room in the office and made him wear the dress.

"Now! You looked handsome come on... it's time to go... all of them waiting for us..."

Jungkook frowns but compiles his hyung's request. They both sat in Jin's car and after some time they arrived at the banquet.

The banquet was decorated with beautiful purple flowers and white lilies. He walked beside Jin and didn't focus on any face there.

Namjoon greeted them, Jungkook nodded and smiled faintly.

"Who is going to marry today? You are here also?"

Jungkook asked confusedly. But his heart stopped when he saw Taehyung's sister and brother together while walking towards a room, maybe the groom's room...

His palms started sweating badly. He looked at Jin who was smiling and gestured him to follow him more.

Jungkook licked his lips and walked to the front seats. In front of the stage.

"Hyung...."

"Jin hyung...."

Jin was continuously ignoring the Jungkook and suddenly lights went off and a spotlight lit up.

He looked around and saw...

His life shattered...

His hyung brings him to Taehyung's wedding... 

How can he do that to me...

Taehyung stepped forward and Jungkook froze in his place. His face looks pale, breath became uneven. Jin looked at him with worried eyes but Namjoon gestured that everything will be fine. He will recover from his shock...

Jackson came with Baekhyun and Yong...

Jungkook saw Yong and clenched his jaws. Yong was standing on the stage with his bright smile and looking at Taehyung with his love eyes... this was the one that Jungkook's eyes catch...

He tried to free but Jin hold his wrist forcefully and frowned angrily.

"Don't do this now. You are a guest and when the wedding will finish then you can go home not now!"

Jungkook eyes filled with anger, and emotions... he was like his breathing getting slow with every second.

But he stood there with a stern face and tried to ignore the other presence...

All of them settle on their seats. The priest came and asked for the groom and another groom.

Jungkook was fidgeting with his fingers and biting his lips to stop quivering... his tears fell from his eyelashes, and he was looking like a ball in his seat.

Taehyung nodded at the priest, eyeing Jungkook but when the priest asked for another groom Yong nodded and went to Jungkook.

"Taehyung wants you to be there. Come."

Jungkook eyelashes are wet from overwhelming emotions. He quickly wiped them and walked with him.

He also wants to see him close...

The priest started his speech and Jungkook stood there in his daze, staring at Taehyung...

Taehyung said yes and then his trance broke.

He stepped back a little but Taehyung grabbed him with his collar.

"Now where are you going? Are you ditching me now?"

Jungkook looked at him and then at Yong. But Yong was sitting in his seat, beside Jin.

His doe and confused eyes, shot wide open when noticed the situation.

"You... you for..forgive me.. but what about divorce papers??"

Taehyung nodded and said sternly.

"I did not sign them and threw them away... now say yes... I'm waiting for you too long and I'm tired now in his heavy dress."

Jungkook smiled and said yes...

"Yes.. yes yes yes... yes..."

Jin laughed and walked to them and handed the ring to Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled but Jungkook looked at him.

"But I have nothing with me. You all planned it and gave me a sudden surprise..."

Jin handed the ring to Taehyung again. Taehyung give the ring to Jungkook and said.

"You bought it for me... but didn't put it on my finger that's why I didn't wear it. But you can put it in my finger."

Taehyung was smiling with his hearty eyes. Jungkook eyes filled with tears. He grabbed the ring and put it on Taehyung's finger.

"You may kiss your husband now to seal the bond..."

Taehyung blushed at the command. He bites his lips and stares at the floor. Jungkook smiled and stepped forward.

He came closer and kissed Taehyung's forehead tenderly. Clapping and whistling echoed in the banquet. Taehyung and Jungkook were enjoying the closeness and pure love, that was given by their husband...

After lunch and some chattering with businessmen and friends of Jungkook, he came to Taehyung who was sitting with his all hyungs and siblings. He sat beside him.

"Hyung now it's your turn... when will you both decide to get married?"

Taehyung asked and Jin blushed.

"Taebear... don't speak now about this... you know it's your time to enjoy, today is your day..."

Taehyung blushed and Yoongi spoke.

"We'll plan our wedding together after the tour of Japan because business is most important."

Jimin gasped and punched him lightly.

"How mean... just don't talk to me you dummy cat."

Yoongi laughed and grabbed his wrist and said.

"I was planning my wedding in Japan, at your favorite restaurant."

All of them smiled at the open romance of Yoongi. Jungkook also smiled purely after three months.

Taehyung smiled at his cute little laughter.
Jungkook turned to him and spoke.

"Tae... "

Taehyung looked at him.

"Hummm??"

"Taehyung why you did do that?"

Taehyung looked at all of his hyung and spoke.

"Yeah... because you deserve it, you give me many painful nights... In those four months... but you changed a lot so I decided to forgive you. Because..."

Jungkook frowned and spoke.

"Because??"

Taehyung looked at him and spoke with a shy smile.

"Because I fell for you. I couldn't forget you... one day Jin hyung came to my apartment with all the other hyung and asked me for my forgiveness, to you and I couldn't hide my feelings for you. So they all decided all the ceremony..."

Jungkook stands and walked to Jin and hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, hyung... you know you are the best."

Jin patted his shoulder and stepped back.

"Now focus on your husband, take these, and enjoy your time."

Jin handed him a packet. Jungkook saw that and smiled.

"Thanks, hyung... but there is too much work here in the company. I can't go there."

Jimin slapped him.

"Just go there we are here to handle all the problems. If you lay a finger at him again I swear Jungkook I cut your fingers with my own hands."

Jungkook nodded and looked at Taehyung.

"I'll never do that... don't worry."

He came to Taehyung and grabbed his hands in his hands.

"Can we go now? I was waiting for this moment, long ago..."

Yeri and Soojin came to Taehyung and hugged him and saw him with their puppy eyes.

"Hyung doesn't forget us okay... and brings something for us okay."

"You are kids, how did you do your job as dru.."

Taehyung slapped Jimin.

"Don't repeat the past and as my friend, you are responsible for their activities now."

Jimin smiled and salute.

"Yes, boss..."

All of them laughed and left for their homes.

Taehyung and Jungkook were sitting in their car. Jungkook was staring at Taehyung who was biting his lips to control the blush...

Jungkook came close to him and whispered.

"Let's start our life beautifully...

I'll make you the happiest person in the world...

I love you Tae..."

Taehyung smiled at his cute simple confession. 

"I love you too koo..."

Jungkook looked at him smiling and with love...
He leaned forward and close the gap between them and engulf Taehyung in his arms, to deepen the kiss... to pour his all emotions into that kiss.. trying to believe that he will never lose him...

He leaned back and glanced at his plump and swollen lips.. he smirked and spoke with his deep husky voice...

"Now I'll take my RETALIATION to you... my dear husband... you made me cry at nights... but I'll make your every night full of smiles and moans..."

Taehyung slapped him playfully.

"Jungkook..."

He smiled and hugged him. While Jackson came to drive them to the airport, to go to Paris...

It's finally end...

Hope you enjoyed my story...

Thanks to all the readers who read my story regularly. And double thanks to those who vote for it.

Thank you so much.

Meet you all at my other story.. 🤗🤭🙃

Love you all..

Purple you..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 6K 31
" I want you " - jk " okay " - kth it shouldn't be this simple, right? joen jungkook, a mafia leader who lived all his life without an ounce of love...
144K 5.3K 24
[Completed] Taehyung's long term trauma has never ceased to an end when his parents had both died in tragedy. Constantly hidden from the world,Taehyu...
5.4K 230 9
[Edited] ============Short Story=========== When a bet with friends goes wrong. '' You are just a bet.'' '' But why me?'' '' For revenge.'' '' I hate...
13.4K 396 17
A simple misunderstanding... hatred towards some can destroy everything.. make one rebellious towards ones and want him to destroy the life of that o...