Changing of relation | Jin FF...

By Nevaeh_molala

"He is my best friend but still feel something different...... Is it love.... Ah I don't know" #BTS ARMY #JIN... More

Chapter 1...
Chapter 3....
Chapter 4....
Chapter 5......
Chapter 6......
Chapter 7.......
Chapter 8.....
Chapter 9........
Chapter 10...........
Chapter 11......At mall
Chapter 12..........Wedding.
Chapter 13...........
Chapter 14..............
Chapter 15...........
Author's note
Chapter 16.........
Chapter 17.........
Chapter 18.......
Chapter 19....End

Chapter 2.....

124 6 0
By Nevaeh_molala

I sat on my sit when Jin whisper..

Jin : I never saw an idiotic girl like you...

Y/N : Huh how could you say this to your best friend..... * pouted*

Jin : That't the reason why I can tell you.. cause you're my best frient You silly ass... *smile*

* time skip at lunch time*

Y/N was eating peacefully until she feeled water dripping from her head, she looked up and saw non other then.....her bully Nayeon. She always try to embarrassed her because Y/N have Jin's attention...

The fact is Nayeon has a huge crush on Jin but Jin is a cold dude.... He only talks to Y/N and he's too close to her...

Y/N POV

Ahh this Nayeon.... Lemme get a chance and I'm really going to kill her...Ahh she me for no reasons.... I was on my thoughts when  I saw Jin is going somewhere... I ran to him and ask..

Y/N : Where are you going....

Jin : Why you need to know....?!

Y/N : Ahh! You're so rude...* pouted*

Jin : Ohhh! Y/Niee is sad.... Fine I have some work in home so I have to leave.... By the way why are you wet??..

Y/N : Ahh! Nothing that Nayeon.....

Jin : She did a nice job......* smile*

Y/N : Huh what?? You're so mean......

Jin : Okay Y/N I have to leave now..... * rashed to the exit*

Y/N : Jin! Jin.... Ahh this silly boy.... Leave him Y/N you have to do many works otherwise you have to stay here all night long.. * she said to herself*

Its took a long time completeting her exersices......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 2.4K 37
"He was fire, I was Ice. We were too different, yet we were just the same." - Everything bad was happening to Jin all at once that he was certain he'...
19.5K 410 7
๐Ÿ”ž It started out as a playful threat until it became a silent promise and an inner wish. * Now Published as a non-fanfiction on Kobo and Selar. Supp...
9.6K 552 42
JK X READER "You're an idol , he's an idol He finally confess that he likes you." Jungkook finally confess his love for you and you just can't bel...
2.9K 170 15
''Do you love me, more than as a friend?'' ''No.''