Changes: Sick Jung Chanwoo (P...

By ChanwooIslayyyppp

The maknae of iKON, Jung Chanwoo recovered from the accident. Chanwoo felt something different and the member... More

Changes: Sick Jung Chanwoo (Part 3)

90 1 0
By ChanwooIslayyyppp

(Note: Please read part 1,2 of Sick Jung Chanwoo to fully understand the events portrayed in part 3 :) )

Jung Chanwoo inhales deeply and trying to figure out what happened between him and bobby.

"why did I do that?" he wondered.

Jay entered Chanwoo's room and invited him to eat breakfast with the other members.

***********breakfast time************

Hanbin: Chanu, how was your sleep? Did you feel anything? Did your head hurt?

Chanwoo: I slept well, no I did not feel anything, no my head didn't hurt.

DK: oh, what is up with your mood today? You seem to be a bit...gloomy.

Chanwoo: nothing Hyung.

Chanwoo coldly answered each of their questions. He minded his own business. He washed the dishes as tasked and directly went to his room.

"I'm tired" chanwoo whispered.

****Yunhyeong knocks at his door****

"yow uri maknae!! we will be leaving in 10 minutes. You better change to your practice outfit!" Yunhyeong cheerfully reminded chanwoo about their practice.

"ah! Yes, Hyung!" Chanwoo replied.

***********Bobby's room************

Hanbin visited Bobby's room to borrow some of his sweat pants.

Hanbin: Bobby, can I borrow your sweat pants?

Bobby: no! Until you return my precious, lovely shoes!

Hanbin: what?! You have over 50 pairs of shoes! Why are you so worried about a single pair of shoes?

Bobby: ugh! Fine! But please return the pants along with the shoes you have borrowed.

Hanbin: yuz! That's the spirit bobby!

Bobby: by the way Hyung, have you noticed something different from Chanwoo?

Hanbin: uh, no. I understand how moody he was during breakfast. He might be still in shock and trying to figure out some events.

Bobby: ok, thanks Hyung!

Hanbin signaled Bobby with an okay sign and proceeds to exit Bobby's room. Bobby then whispered to himself, "hmm, weird I'm pretty sure Chanwoo has something bothering him, anyways Hanbin Hyung is right! He might be still in shock"

Hanbin: Guys! 10 mins are over please head downstairs so we can go to the practice room together.

DK/Bobby/Jay/Song/Ju-ne: yes Hyung!

*****at the dance practice room******

Dance instructor: 1! 2! 3! Tan tan tan and whooshhhh.

The dance instructor notices Chanwoo not diligently doing the dance moves.

Dance instructor: yah! Jung Chanwoo! What's wrong?! It looks like you are too lazy to practice!

Chanwoo whispered, " what do you know?"

"What did you say?! I am going to let that slide, for now, the next time I caught you slacking off, you are dead meat! Do you understand Jung Chanwoo?!"

"Yes, hyung"
"LOUDER"
"YES HYUNG!"

The dance practice carried on and it was iKONs' break time after 5 hours straight of practice. The rest of the members gathered except for Chanwoo. Chanwoo went outside to breathe some fresh air and listens to his music. The members chatted during their break time.

DK: Hyung! do you guys know why chanu is like this?

Jay: no, he said he was fine!

Bobby: I knew it! something was odd at the very beginning.

Ju-ne: what do you mean?

Bobby: Well, this morning I greeted chanwoo while getting a glass of water, suddenly he pushed me. He immediately ran to his room after asking him if he was alright.

Yunhyeong: hmm, let's try to understand him at the moment. I am sure this is related to the accident.

*****the dance instructor suddenly shouted*****

Dance instructor: Break time is over! Back to practice! Hana...dul...set...

Dance instructor: Jung Chanwoo, you are late!

Chanwoo: my bad!

The dance instructor just sighed since he too did not have any energy to get angry at the moment. The dance practiced went smoothly not until Chanwoo shouted.

"Aish!!! I am tired!!! Can't we call it a day?! We ain't robots, we too get tired!!"

Everybody was shocked when Chanwoo shouted. It wasn't the old him. The chanwoo they know before was timid, jolly, and a prankster type but what happened that day may change their thoughts about him. The other members tried to calm Chanwoo down but Chanwoo deliberately ignored their comforts and went outside. Hanbin chased Chanwoo but Chanwoo disappeared immediately.

****Chanwoo entered a room without any people****

Chanwoo started to slam his head back and forth on the wall as if he was being possessed.

"please make it stop!"
"why do I keep acting like this?"
"what's wrong with me"
"aghhh my head hurts!"

Meanwhile...

The members nor the staff could not find Chanwoo and decided to let the members return to their dorms and let the staff handle Chanwoo. The members agreed to the plan and so they entered the car they were supposed to ride going to the dorm.

Chanwoo was still inside the room asking for help as the pain does not go away. He held his head so tightly and kept crying as the pain just kept getting worst.

"uhh help me!" chanwoo cried softly

Someone was able to hear it and entered the closest room to him. He then saw Chanwoo lying on the floor unconsciously.

"help! Anyone here?" he screamed while calling the ambulance.

Chanwoo was taken to the hospital immediately meanwhile the members did not know what was going on.

*************at the van*************

Bobby: I am not liking the attitude of Chanwoo. How could he shout at the dance instructor?!

Jay: Let us just try to understand him.

Ju-ne: understand? I tried to understand him, but all I can see is his disgusting attitude.

Yunhyeong: is he finally showing his true colors? I mean, I did have a bad feeling about him during the survival show.

DK: do you think so?

Hanbin: yah! You guys should stop. As if we know what he is experiencing right now.

Ju-ne: I knew it! We should not have trusted him in the first place.

Silenced followed after the members expressed their thoughts about Chanu. They arrived at the dorm still clueless about the situation of their maknae.

Ju-ne: ah peace! How come I feel at peace right now?

Bobby: Maybe because we are missing one member?

Jay: Bobby! Watch your mouth.

Bobby: My bad Hyung!

***********at the hospital************

Doctor: it seems Jung Chanwoo kept suffering from his headaches and did not even talk about it. It may worsen his condition if he continued to endure the pain. I will be giving him medication to ease the pain but the next time he experiences a headache please tell me. I should keep track of his health as well.

Staff: Thank you, doctor!

Doctor: just doing my job! He will wake up soon so just keep an eye on him.

The doctor left and the staff then realized that he forgot to tell CEO Hyun-Suk and his members but it was already night time so in order not to bother them, they have decided to tell them the following day.

next day...

DK: *yawns* Chanu is still not here?

Hanbin: seems like it.

Jay: where has he gone?

Ju-ne: where ever he is, I pretty much don't care. Just kidding!!?

Yunhyeong: Ju-ne!!!! That is a bad joke!!

Ju-ne: I said I was just kidding!

*********hanbin phone rings*********

Hanbin: shhhh!!! Quiet, I am receiving a call so you all better shut your mouth...

************on the phone************

Hanbin: Hello? Hanbin imnida...

Staff: Hi Hanbin! Please don't be shocked by the news I am about to tell you now.

Hanbin: yes, just spill it *serious face*

Staff: it's about chanwoo...

Hanbin: WHY?? WHAT HAPPENED??!!

Staff: He is at the hospital getting IV drops. It seems he was enduring the pain from his head and passed out due to the pain. Thankfully it wasn't a big issue and he just woke up a minute ago. We are preparing to get him discharged and send him to your dorm immediately. He should rest for a while as the pain may come back. The doctor also prescribed some medicines to induce the pain.

Hanbin: oh my gosh!! Thank you for taking good care of chanwoo while he was getting his IV.

Staff: no problem, he will be back by lunchtime. Please don't stress him out and he will be eating first before he goes to the dorm so do not worry about his lunch.

Hanbin: Yes noona!

Hanbin ended the call between him and the staff and told the rest of the members about the situation of their maknae. They were all shocked and worried at the same time. Some regretted what they said about Chanwoo, but some of their thoughts remained the same.

****Chanwoo arrives at the dorm*****

Chanwoo entered the dorm with staff supporting him to stand. The others saw him from afar and wanted to greet him but they thought Chanwoo wanted to rest for a while so they just stared at him. Chanwoo entered his room and the staff tucked him in his bed. He then continued sleeping for the rest of the day.

************DKs' room**************

Dk and Ju-ne played cards during their free time as a way of bonding. They then talked about Chanwoo.

Dk: bro, just wanna admit, I am still angry by the results of mix & match...among the three newcomers, why Chanwoo?

Ju-ne: Exactly! I don't even know what's so special about him?

Dk: Uhm...his visuals?

Ju-ne: HA! that's it? If I would rank the 7 of us for the category of visuals...he would go last. Just stating a fact.

Dk: PFT...he sings so out of tune, and he is also slow in memorizing the dance steps. He is just a burden to the group.

*****Chanwoo enters Dk's room******

Chanwoo: Hyungs...

*********to be continued************

Please comment for part 4! Thank you all for your support!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
823K 18.6K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
222K 11.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 39.5K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...