pillow talk • liskook idol au

By akiflix

• pillow talk; a liskook fanfic • genre: romance, fanfiction, mature, semi-smut(?) EST 2021 (c) akiflix ***w... More

• cast •
• prologue •
• 1 •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
• 22 •
• 23 •
• 24 •

• 15 •

7.7K 381 326
By akiflix

💫
"you say we're just friends..."
•••

"Oh my God, Kook!" Lisa exclaimed after chuckling. "Stop being cheesy! My eonnie's can hear you."

Jungkook pouted and slumped on the pillow. He and Lisa are currently calling each other via Facetime since BLACKPINK is busy with their comeback.

Comeback means a month full of guesting, promotions and other activities which requires the girls to be in the same household for the next few weeks.

"But I miss you," he whined. "Can't I say that to you?"

"Yes but you don't have to exaggerate!" Lisa chuckled after rolling her eyes at the adorable boy. "Also, aren't you practicing for your comeback too? Stop calling and focus on your practice."

That made Jungkook pout even more. He knew Lisa was a hardworking person but he never thought she'd force her to be one too. Not that he isn't hardworking or something.

"But it's true!" He insisted. "Every minute I'm away with you is suffocating! I need you so that I can breathe! I want to see you!"

"Don't listen to him, Lisa!" She heard a familiar voice from behind Jungkook. "He's just like that because of the stage outfit you wore."

"Hyung!"

That made Lisa chuckle. It was the first time she wore a slightly revealing outfit unlike her previous ones. Though she was wearing pants, it was a fitted on and she wore a black cropped tube top and an Hermés scarf carefully knotted behind. She wore knee high boots as well so her get-up was like that of the outfit she wore in one of their previous CF's.

"Wow. Such a perv you are, Jeon," she teased making the guy pout even more.

"Can you blame me? It's been such a long time since we last saw each other!"

"By long time you mean since yesterday? When you surprised me in our dressing room for Inkigayo?"

"Yes!" the boy exclaimed. "A long time!"

Lisa shook her head and chuckled. Now she misses the guy even more being so adorable like this. And to be honest, it was a first time for her since Sehun wasn't the clingy one between them.

She thought before that it was cool having a mature boyfriend. But knowing that someone misses you is kind of refreshing. It makes her feel so loved—wanted, even. She liked this feeling so much.

"Kook, you know I can't. We'll be shooting for our Blackpink Diaries later."

"I know," the guy said and heaved a sigh. "And I understand. I just miss you so bad."

Lisa smiled. Though her little bunny boy is clingy, he understands the situation and isn't the suffocating type.

"I miss you too, Kook," she said with a sigh. "But I'll be given two days worth of free time. By then I think we'd get to spend time with each other."

Jungkook sat up from his former position—slumped on the their practice room's floor with a pillow, and took his phone from where it was resting. Why there was a pillow in their practice room, she had no idea why.

"Really? When?!" The looked and sounded so excited.

"Let's see... I think it's on Tuesday and on Wednesday."

Jungkook's excitement instantly faded.

"That's the days we'll be recording for our new song..." he sounded really dejected. Lisa couldn't help but smile at how adorable he looked.

That gave her an idea.

"Aww, don't worry Kookie. We'll have plenty of time to do nothing with each other after our promotions," she assured Jungkook. "We only have comebacks once a year so don't worry too much."

"You say that but when your company's stock plummet you'd all be busy again with global campaigns and whatnot," he mumbled.

She laughed because he sounded like one of their beloved blinks whining.

"Jungkook..." She gave him a warning tone. "Stop that."

He huffed. "Fine. But I'm not wrong, though."

They talked more for his entire break until one of his hyung called him in for practice again. Of course, Jungkook whined but she scolded him and told him to practice well and stop being a headache to his hyungs. Namjoon thanked her for putting sense inside the maknae's stubborn ass.

A nice ass, if you'll ask me...

As scheduled, Lisa and her eonnies did a v-live together before filming some outtakes for blackpink diaries. They also did a few more skits they'd insert here and there.

"Wow this day was packed," Chaeyoung commented as she sat on the carpet next to her. The blonde girl also rested her head on the maknae's shoulder. "I feel like all my energy's gone, Li. I need Jaehyun..."

"Wow," Jisoo immediately spat as soon as she heard what the younger girl had said. She was sitting just behind the two of them next to Jennie who was busy looking through Netflix. They decided to have a movie night to at least help them relax. "I never thought I'd here you say that, Chaeng."

"Ditto," Jennie added. "It's a good thing you finally got over Jungkook."

"Eonnie, it wasn't really Jungkook I couldn't get over," Chaeyoung instantly corrected. Lisa even saw the girl sneak a glance at her. "It was what he did that I grew cautious of. I've taken a liking in Jaehyun for quite a some time now but I just didn't want to get ahead of myself. I wanted to make sure that he liked me too the same way I do and wasn't just being friendly."

Lisa somewhat felt guilty even though she's not technically Jungkook.

"That's the problem with guys," Jennie started her rant. "They say shit like they like you and then leave you hanging after you tell them you like them too."

"That was my mistake, eonnie," Chaeyoung then said with a sigh. "I assumed things that's why I got hurt."

"But it wasn't your fault, Chaeng," Jisoo them said. "It's not your fault that you assume things when a person is indeed showing you that they care for you."

"He did. But I just forgot that he was like that to other girls too so it was my bad," the blonde girl said and shrugged. "But it's all good now. Jungkook apologized and so did I. We were both at fault and we both were mature enough to move forward from it."

"He apologized? When?" Lisa asked.

"That day after he found you in the bathtub," she answered. "I mean, I would've just forgotten about it but he still apologized. It was then I realized that I was wrong for assuming stuff too and I wasn't really in live with him or something. He was a good guy and good guys are hard not to like."

Lisa felt proud of Jungkook. It takes guts for a guy to accept that he did something wrong but it takes bravery to apologize for it. She wasn't wrong for falling for a guy like Jeon Jungkook.

"What's with the creepy smile, Lalisa?" Jennie questioned. It was only then she realized that all her eonnies were looking at her now.

"She thinking about Jungkook," Chaeyoung said grinning. "She's proud of her hubby wubby!"

"God, Chaeng! What are you, a high schooler?" She spat hiding the fact that she's blushing a bit.

"Ya! Don't use the name of the Lord in vain!" The church girl in her best friend suddenly jumped out.

"Says the girl who keeps saying 'oh my God' a lot," she countered making the blonde girl blush crimson. "Hey, I didn't mean it that way—gosh Park Chaeyoung! That's TMI!"

"I didn't say anything!"

"You didn't but your face says it all," she grimaced.

"Yeah, well as if you and Jungkook don't do it all the time!"

"Excuse me, we don't!"

"Well that's hard to believe!"

"I swear! We're not doing it!"

"Why not?!" The three girls exclaimed in unison startling Lisa.

"What do you mean, why not? We're not together together yet!" she blurted out. "I mean, we're dating, yes but we're not boyfriend and girlfriend yet."

"What?" Jennie's brows were furrowed. "You two are dating but not boyfriend and girlfriend yet? What the fuck does that even mean?"

"Well, we've established that we like each other but—"

"They you're dating!" Chaeyoung yelled.

"Yes but, he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet."

The three girls looked at Lisa confused as fuck.

"Huh?!" The three girls chorused. "The fuck?!"

"I mean, shouldn't he formally ask me to be his girlfriend first? Isn't he like, still courting me or something?"

Chaeyoung couldn't believe what she was hearing. And so was Jennie and Jisoo.

"Wow. You've really been out of the dating pool for quite some time now," Jisoo commented.

"Am I wrong?" Lisa asked genuinely. She was confused.

"Technically, no-er but, what the fuck Jungkook!?" Chaeyoung blurted out in frustration—even triggering her sexy Aussie accent. "He hasn't asked you yet? But he did confess, right?"

Lisa nodded.

"Did you guys kiss?"

Lisa nodded to that too. "Um, made out, actually..."

"And yet you're saying you two aren't together yet?"

"Oh boy," Jisoo said and facepalmed. "Make things clear between the two of you, Lisa. Goodness! You're just making uncomplicated thing complicated!"

"Jisoo eonnie's right," Chaeyoung seconded. "Though we all know how Jungkook's head over heels for you, you should still iron things out and but a label to your relationship to avoid problems and complications."

"But..." Lisa bit her lip. "Shouldn't he be the one to ask me? I mean, shouldn't he be the one to set things straight since he's the guy?"

"What decade are you living in, Lalisa?" Jennie was glaring at her. "The 1940s? It's the fucking new millennia! Get you fucking balls and just ask him!"

"There's nothing wrong in being a bit traditional but, Li, it's obvious that you two are already in a relationship whether you both know it or not," Jisoo said with her arms folded. "You guys do what boyfriend and girlfriends usually do when they're together—"

"Except have sex," Chaeyoung proudly interjected making her roll her eyes.

"—so it's best that you two should form an understanding before things get a bit more serious."

"But we already understand each other," Lisa said softly. "We like each other—"

"Lalisa Manoban. Call him or I will."

Jennie can be very convincing—scary, so Lisa went to grab her phone and tried to contact Jungkook. But then, a genius idea suddenly popped inside her head.

"Hey, eonnie. Do you still have that red corset here in the dorm?"

No one said she can't have a little fun while straightening things out between them, right?

•••

Jungkook ran down the staircase of the HYBE building in a hurry towards the parking area. He still has a tight grip on his phone which was still playing a video from Tiktok that the girls have uploaded.

His girl to be exact.

"Hey Kook! Where are you going?" Jin—who happens to have just gotten a snack from the vending machine near the exit, asked.

"Lisa," was his simple answer. He wasn't quite sure what his hyung said next but he was guessing it was either a "Huh?" or a "Why?"

Well, he has a simple and logical answer to that.

There he was, resting peacefully on the floor after that hardcore choreography practice session when he suddenly grew curious as to what his girlfriend might be doing tonight. Or if she's already asleep.

But lo and behold. His phone was bombarded with almost a hundred messages from the 97 liner boys' group chat.

Bambam: Goodness! I never thought Pokpak had it in her!

At first he was like, who the hell is Pokpak?! But when he saw the linked Tiktok video that followed that chat, he instantly knew who that Pokpak was.

Lalisa Manoban, the main dancer and maknae of Blackpink, just uploaded a Tiktok video wherein she used her group's song as one of those transitions video's that's so popular in that app.

It would've been nice if it was one of those ordinary, child-friendly videos.

But no. His girlfriend really said not tonight, bitch.

The video started of with Lisa wearing her nice pair of pajamas—the one she said to have the exact same pair with her eonnies, and it showed her full body while lip-syncing to the lyrics of their song. She was so sweet and cute. No one would even expect that halfway through as the beat dropped—so did she, she'd change into this vixen in a red corset top, back safety shorts and knee-high black boots. Complete with fishnet stockings.

And it didn't help that she looked very charismatic and alluring while looking straight through the camera.

"Fucking Manoban..." he whispered as he finally pulled over Blackpink's dorm. He had his black hoodie on, black baseball cap and black face mask.

The doorbell rang for almost five consecutive—impatient, times before the eldest of the four opened the door for him.

"Oh, hey Kook! What a surprise—"

"Is Lisa here, noona?" He immediately asked and went inside. Him staying out long might draw attention.

And yes, he saw the culprit laughing on the carpet with Chaeyoung.

"Yes," the eldest girl answered from behind him. He even heard a soft chuckle—or it might just be his imagination, with it. "But you already know that."

"Jungkook?" Lisa said—almost expectingly, as soon as she saw him. "Hey what are you—"

Lisa was not able to continue what she was supposed to ask—rehearsed even, when the newly arrived guy pulled her up and dragged her towards the hallway going to the rooms.

"Which one is yours?" Jungkook asked with a serious tone. Lisa felt a small shiver down his spine. A good one, just to be clear. "This one?"

She nodded. As soon as they entered, Jungkook closed the door and locked it. Lisa couldn't contain the smirk that's been dying to show since she posted that Tiktok video a few hours ago.

"Jungkook?"

"Why?" He asked. "Why do you have to post that? Seriously, Lisa!"

Lisa frowned. This wasn't what she had planned.

"It was a gift," she explained. "For blinks. Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeng did the same videos too!"

"But theirs wasn't... wasn't sexy like yours!"

"Because we did different concepts!" she blurted out. Clearly her plan was already starting to backfire. "Jisoo eonnie was Miss Korea, Jennie eonnie the fashionista and Chaeng's was the rocker chick. I was the sexy stripper!"

"Why?! Why you?!"

Their eyes met and Jungkook's softened when he saw her frown. And her eyes. Puppy dog adorable eyes.

"Why? You don't like it?"

"I loved it," he said. "Why'd you even ask that when everything you do, I love?"

"Then why are you mad?"

"Because," Jungkook took a deep breath. "I don't like sharing my girlfriend to other guys that might've seen that video! Lilifilm number 3 was enough as it is."

Her plan did work after all.

"Girl...friend?" Lisa repeated. A smile slowly forming on her lips. "I'm your girlfriend?"

It was Jungkook's turn to pout. "Yes. Why? Aren't you?"

Lisa chuckled—not answering Jungkook. She walked towards her bed and sat on its edge.

"You do know you're showing toxic masculinity, right, Jeon?" she said and crossed her legs. "So what if I'm sexy? I'm an artist. A performer. And I do these content for art."

"But... but I feel attacked," he said as he followed her and sat on the floor right in front of her. "By you. And those legs. I'm sure other guys feel that too."

"And?" She now folded her arms and lifted her left eyebrow. "Do you think I'm comfortable when you lift your shirt up and show your fans your abs?"

That made Jungkook calm down like a newly scolded puppy.

"See?" Lisa lightly patted him on his head. "Oh, and I'm not your girlfriend yet."

"Huh?" That made the guy look up to her in a quick second. "What? Why? What did I do? I'm sorry. I won't be jealous ever again!"

Lisa laughed at how adorable Jungkook was. So much that she wanted to keep her inside her pocket. But no. She needed to teach him a quick lesson or two.

"You didn't ask me yet," she answered with a shrug. "In my book, you need to formally ask me first to be your girlfriend before I get to be your girlfriend. It's what I deserve."

Jungkook's mouth fell wide open and he froze for a quick minute. After getting his old self back together, he stood up and went straight towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Lisa asked as she ran after him and held the door knob before he actually could get out.

"Home," he mumbled. "I need to plan."

"Plan?" Her forehead creased. "Plan what—oh! I don't mean it like that, Jungkook. I don't need grand gestures or whatnot!"

"But you said it's what you deserve," he pouted. "And you deserve so much! I'm sorry I assumed stuff. I didn't really know how relationships work and you're the only girl—"

"Just ask me the question, you dummy!" Lisa blurted out after rolling her eyes. "Ask me to be your girlfriend!"

Jungkook's eyes widened comically and he panicked before bending one knee in front of her.

"Stand the fuck up! This isn't a marriage proposal!"

"Oh! Right!" Jungkook stood up and then held both her hands. He but his lower lip before stuttering. "Um... I uh... Lisa."

"Hmm?"

Lisa was already laughing out loud inside her head at how adorably comedic things turned out. She was hoping for a +19 one but this was weirdly better.

"Will you... will you please be my girlfriend?"

She grinned.

•••
"...but friends don't know
the way you taste..."
💫

06 - 04 - 21

pillow talk jk is such a cutie.
but, you know what they say,
babie on the outside,
daddy inside the bedroom 😏

kidding! xx

ps: or not 👁👄👁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 3.9K 25
"am I not enough for you to cheat on me? is my heart a toy for you to play with it?!" I shouted at him. he didn't look guilty nor afraid as he smirke...
24.7K 354 17
Writing liskook short stories here Mostly smut and fluff -this is just fan fiction,nothing here is real is just my imagination so need to be hatful o...
123K 4.2K 30
Lalisa Manoban, a sought-after model and heiress of a fortune accidentally seduces her father's handsome apprentice. But one night together doesn't s...
11.3K 857 35
Rosé: "Oh come on Jiyun, what do you have to lose??" Jiyun: "Ya know what? Fuck it, you're right. How do I get started though?" Rosé smiled at her b...