cam boy contract | tk✔️

By TaesThickThighs

jeon jungkook is a cam boy. kim taehyung is a ceo. in which a simple infatuation leads to a beautiful, yet ve... More

introduction.
one. (m)
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve. (m)
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen. (m)
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen (m)
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three. (m)
twenty four.
twenty five.
twenty six.
twenty seven.
twenty eight. (m*)
twenty nine.
thirty.
thirty one.
thirty two.
thirty three.
thirty four.
thirty five.
thirty six. (m*)
thirty seven. (m*)
thirty eight.
thirty nine.
fourty.
fourty one. (m*)
fourty two. (m*)
fourty three.
fourty four.
fourty six.
fourty six.
fourty seven.
fourty eight. (m)
fourty nine. (m)
fifty. (m*)
fifty one.
fifty two.
fifty three. (m*)
fifty four.
epilogue.

thirteen.

16.6K 672 142
By TaesThickThighs

-Chapter Thirteen-

The next morning, Jungkook awoke to a Pounding Headache wracking Violently through his head, and His body sticky with Cum and Lube from his stream the night before. Not seeing his laptop on the bed, He frowned in confusion, only to sigh when he saw it on the floor -evidently having fell off his bed as he moved around during the night.

As he'd promised his viewers the week previously, he ended up doing his Cam Stream for the Three hours instead of One to make up for the cancellation, So it was no surprise that his body ached, and exhaustion Weighed his shoulders down. He sat up with a wince, Immediately grabbing his temples to massage them gently, only to hiss slightly as the Pain merely magnified from the touch. He rubbed his eyes with a soft yawn, peeling the bed covers off his sticky Naked Form before dragging himself to the bathroom to shower and freshen himself up for work.

While In the shower, He made sure to quickly wash off the dried Cum and sweat from his body, Aswell as his hair because of the sweat that lay in it. He groaned as the warm water ran down his skin, The heat only adding to the blaring pain of his headache. It was the moments like these that he wanted someone by his side to hold him, to Comfort him. And while he didn't have anybody before, he had Taehyung now. Only- Taehyung isn't there right now, meaning he has to deal with his headache and body pain alone.

He looked out of the bathroom window as the water streamed down his body, his eyes widening as he saw broad Mid-Morning daylight. This meant that His shift at the cafe most likely started very soon, and only now did he realise Just how long he'd slept in. He ignored the rapid pounding in his skull and quickly stepped out of the shower, being carefully not to slip as he started to quickly dry both himself and his hair off with a towel. Then, he hastily got changed into some soft grey sweatpants and a matching sweater, and applied some lip gloss to his lips before grabbing his shoes, his phone and Rushing downstairs. Usually, he's spend time fluffing-up his hair, and making it all Messy and cute, but He'd slept in too long for That today, meaning that his Damp Hair Had to Air dry and stay natural.

He pushed his Phone into his pocket and exhaled heavily as he made his way out of the house, bracing himself for a long day. His head was killing him, His body was exhausted from the night before and he just really didn't feel like dealing with people Today -and that's saying a lot since he loves talking and serving customers. He would ask for a day off, but he didn't want to leave Jin and Namjoon alone, especially since he'd been having time off to see Taehyung as Well recently.

He stepped outside and locked his door, putting his keys in his pocket before starting his walk to the Cafe a few streets down. "Here we Go..."

————

Business Was Booming as usual at the Moon Child Cafe, and Jungkook was busy serving tables with his Head pounding violently, and a forced smile on his lips.

Not only was his headache getting even worse as the day went on, but he also felt so embarrassed as the memory of the day before with Taehyung lingered in his mind. He could remember exactly how soft and plump the elder's lips were as they engulfed his own, and how his warm, wet tongue skilfully dominated his as he was pulled closer, their chests pressing together.

Placing a Tray on the counter, He felt his cheeks slowly begin to heat up When he remembered how he'd gone out of his way to please Taehyung on his show last night. It wasn't the first time Taehyung has watched his Cam Show by any means, but maybe it was the fact that He and The elder had made out multiple times beforehand that got him so worked up and desperate? Regardless, he still felt a little timid about how much he liked Taehyung's kisses and he knew that the next time they'd meet, he'd be incredibly shy.

He shook his head to rid the thoughts, only to wince as his head ached even more from the action. He turned around, his back against the counter as he grabbed the sides of his head, his eyes watering. How could a simple headache hurt so much? 

"Excuse me?"

Hearing a Female's Voice, Jungkook turned around, His teary eyes meeting those of an older woman. The lady slammed her cup on the counter, making it spill a little through the lid, and glared at the younger boy. "I Ordered an Oreo Hot Chocolate, Not a Oreo Milkshake!"

Jungkook flinched at the unexpected and sudden loudness, and he whined softly, rubbing temples and cleared his throat to rid the growing lump. "M-Miss, Please don't shout at me.."

"Or What?!" The woman seethed, slamming her hands on the counter one more, making Jungkook gulp as the attention of the cafe focused on them. The woman's eyes scanned Jungkook from head to waist and she scrunched her face up in disgust as she caught onto the Gloss on his lips. "Oh, you're one of those." She scoffed. "Are you too much of a Faggot that you can't even listen to your customers? What Stupid Person manages to mishear such a simple order?!"

By Now, Jungkook's eyes were swarming in hot tears, his bottom lip trembling as he stepped back from the counter. All eyes were on them, and Namjoon or Jin was nowhere to be seen which only increased his anxiety and panic. He was terrified, not understanding how a simple misheard order can cause such upset, and the fact that this lady blatantly insulted him due to his Sexuality hurt his feelings even more. His head was in so much agony; and the woman's shouting wasn't helping in the least.

"I-I Can Make You a New Drink I-If You Want.." He offered, wiping his tears on his sleeve. "But please don't Shout at me. I'm sorry for getting it wrong, and-"

"I want My Hot Chocolate to be free of charge for your dumb mistake." The elder woman demanded, not caring about the disgusted looks she was receiving from a few customers. Most people in the cafe knew Jungkook, and they knew that he didn't deserve such a hard scolding for a simple accident. He was a sweet boy, and this lady was creating an unnecessary scene.

"M-Miss, I-"

"What the Hell Is Going On?" Jin barged out of the kitchen, storming towards the counter. Seeing that the Manager was now here, the customers went back to their bussiness, knowing the situation was going to get resolved. Jungkook turned around and looked at his hyung. He sniffled, Shuffling behind him as he hid his face on Jin's nape.

He wanted Taehyung.

He wanted Taehyung's hugs.

He wanted Taehyung to make him feel better again.

"I-I Didn't Mean to get her Order Wrong, J-Jin Hyungie..B-But My Head really hurts and I can't concentrate." He sniffled, fisting the elder's shirt. "I-I Tried to talk to her but she shouted and-"

Jin patted the boy's hand in reassurance, looking over his shoulder at Namjoon, who was now carrying a tray of muffins out of the kitchen. "Joon, Call Tae for me please? He's not at the office today -Ask Him to come down."

Namjoon rose his brow in confusion, but seeing Jin's angry expression, Jungkook's tear and an Angry woman, he didn't question. While he put the tray down and got his phone out of his pocket to call His Husband's Step-Cousin, Jin went back to dealing with the customer.

"Miss, I'm Going to have you ask You to Leave now. You've caused an unnecessary scene, and Have Upset an employee to the point of tears. He asked you multiple times to stop yelling, but you ignored him and continued." Jin said, putting his hands on his hips with narrowed eyes.

The woman scoffed, Slamming her hand on the counter before turning around and strutting towards the door. "This Place Is Shit! Fucking Fags!" She cursed at them, but Jin payed no attention as he turned around and pulled Jungkook into his chest.

"You're alright, Kooks...She's gone Now." He cooed, patting Jungkook's hair softly. Jungkook looked up at him with a sniffle, his doe eyes were now red and pain-filled instead of their previous glittery Shine.

"M-My Head Hurts, Hyungie." He whimpered into his neck. "I Want Taehyungie."

Jin smiled a little, his eyes looking around the cafe briefly. "I Know, Sweetheart. Headaches are very unpleasant, but The most I can do Is Give You some Pain Killers for it. Taehyung will be here soon, So The two of you can Hang out to take your mind of it."

Jungkook pulled away and a shy smile. "Really?"

Jin nodded, Kissing his Forehead. "Yes Really. Now, Why Don't You Sleep at his place? If it's okay with him of course. Maybe You'll feel better after a night of Hugs? I'm sure he won't say No."

Jungkook blushed at the thought of sleeping In The CEO's arms throughout the night. He nodded shyly, his hair bouncing at the action as his eyes regained their previous sparkles.

"I Hope So..."

————

Did I Forget to mention earlier how Taehyung is Jin's Step-Cousin, and that's How they know eachother? If I did, then I'm sorry!

But, How Will Taehyung react when He sees Jungkook's state?

I Jhope y'all Liked this boring chapter and I'll see you sooon :)

-TaesThickThighs

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 23.4K 62
Kim Taehyung is a 31 year old therapist. He's great at what he does, the best despite his stern, mature personality. While having all of his patients...
182K 10.2K 34
{Completed} A story where Taehyung is a single dad who is unaware of his feelings for a certain boy, the boy he hasn't met for years. What will happ...
56K 2.2K 19
💋REACHED 57k READS AUG 2022 (RE-UPLOAD) 💥REVIEWS IN INTRO💥 Taehyung is under the impression that the famous Dominant Jeon Jungkook on the BDSM sce...
252K 8.9K 32
Kim taehyung was one of the biggest ceo of korea. he was an orphan his parents left him in an orphanage when he was newborn. he grew without a mother...