Sexy Devil

By EGuZm4n79

Vices and primal urges open a portal to a dark plane. What's watching and waiting for it's opportunity, is no... More

puppet portal

Debbie

181 2 0
By EGuZm4n79

I met her when I was dealing. Debbie was a columbian friend of one of my customers. I was immediately attracted to her . Debbie was 4'9 and the color of latte. Her dark eyes smoldered in her cat like face; with a wide mouth, cruel lips and ski jump nose. Her long, straight, jet-black hair fell down her back like an exclamation point that put emphasis on her tiny small hourglass figure. Creepy Craig was not my favorite customer, but consistently called me for ice. As usual, he was already spun, and was looking extra greasy. He resembled a melted wax figurine of Kurt Cobain, melting down while he stumbled, trying to remember where he hid the money.

While he was ransaking drawers in the bedroom, Debbie and I began talking. I talked about my line of work, and how it had me living out of a suitcase. It led to how she hated to go through Creepy Craig to get her high. He was definitely creepy. The "twack-ne" pockmarked his unhandsome face like a nightmare on elm street. Of course, trying to get in her panties, (she very clearly wasn't attracted) even though all she was trying to do was buy a little 20$ bag. Hating not being able to afford minor repairs to her house, much less get high anytime she wanted, she was at the mercy of Craig's whims. Sadly, her ongoing divorce had left her wanting to blow clouds, and she was happy to be out even to score a bag from the sketchy pervert rummaging around in the bathroom. Debbie mentioned she had been lonely since her husband, like a cliché, left her for his secretary.

She obviously left me an opening. I made my move and offered to help her with handy man tasks that needed doing, but would need a place to do laundry and shower . The implied innuendo hung in the air as she took my number. As I got up to leave, I called out to Craig that I would see him later for the money. As I opened the door, Debbie said, " If I call you, we're not going to have sex." Deflated, I walked out thinking that would be the last time I would ever see Debbie.

A week passes before I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. I somehow knew that it would Debbie.

She's got the house to herself, she says; her teenaged daughters were with their dad and his whore that weekend. Debbie asked me if I wanted to come over, and help her with a leaky washer and get her spun. Never stating what was in it for me, I agreed.

An hour later I was at her door, suitcase in hand. She asked me what that was about. I playfully said if I'm gonna get her high and we weren't fucking, the least she could do was let me shower. She grinned, knowing that I had called her bluff, and an hour after that, we're on her bed. Rolling a bowl. My easy company had Debbie relaxed, and comfortable. Laughing at my jokes and the conversation sparkled and sizzled. We're both having a good time.

I lean in to kiss her . It was the sweetest, softest, and the sexiest little kiss. Surprised and caught off guard, she doesn't pull away. Debbie kissed me back. I slipped my tongue between her parted lips and gently flicked the tip of hers. She moaned, and as I pulled her in she wraps her arms around my neck. We started to make out with the passion of long lost lovers. Debbie broke the kiss, panting, she says in a breathy whisper...

"Let's fuck".

I woke up sometime in the night to Debbie's body curled up in my arms, asleep. The whole afternoon and evening was spent in her bed. She was a giver, pleasuring me with her mouth and body with enthusiastic need. The memory hardened me against her supple ass, stirring her awake. She reached behind her and squeezed me in her hand. Suddenly waking up she immediately went down on me and before long I was filling her greedy mouth, and then her body.

I asked if there was any weed (seemingly the only drug I didn't have), and she replied that she had hoped I did . She did, however, have some fako she bought at the local smoke shop. In those days , fako ( synthetic marijuana packaged as potpourri) was a new and legal high. It was of unknown strength and content, and it was marketed with names like k2 and kush. This particular package had a purple and yellow Superman logo called Bizarro. I had never tried any fako before. I rolled a blunt from the pouch of soft textured, and chemical/sage-like smelling mixture.

I left the blunt on the bed, when Debbie called me into the bathroom and coyly asked me if I could wash her back. Debbie's body beckoning, I stepped in her large walk in shower. We bathed each other and began fucking in the shower, but I was having a hard time finishing and we were starting to get pruney. Not wanting to stop, I carried her wrapped around my body, back to the warmth of the bed.

Before I reached the bed Debbie unlocked her legs and slid off of me. She turned around and crawled up on the edge of the bed. Debbie coated two fingers in her saliva "I want you here" , then reaching behind her she spread the cheeks of her ass and began to massage the spittle she had collected on her fingers into her little brown star. I coated the tip of my cock with my own spit, aiming it at the tiny ring glistening with her saliva.

As my throbbing iron probed and popped the ring of her anus, she began to rock back and forth a little, and began rubbing her humming clit. When she had worked me completely inside, down to the hilt, she began rocking again, slowly. When she had become used to my girth, I took hold of her by the hips, and began to pull out. My cockhead poised just inside her back door. Pressing firmly but slowly, I plunged back down to my root , pulling a cry of both pleasure and pain from the tiny latina I had impaled. Debbie's moans became more guttural and animalistic , my full length strokes drilled faster, like a piston igniting her climax. She dropped her face into the duvet cover and convulsed in orgasm shouting " Fuck me, Papi! " into the mattress

Far from finishing myself, I thrust into her backside. I fucked through her agonizingly long anal orgasm. Debbie bucked her butt back against me; I reached down between her legs and replaced her hand with mine. I had my fingers hooked deep inside of her sopping wet sex, my thumb pressed firmly against her sensitive nub, rolling it as I fingerfucked her soaking sexy with two fingers. The musky smell of arousal and sweat hung heavy in the air. My knuckles massaging the underside of my pumping cock through her back wall. I could feel every muscle in her body tense and release rapidly. Panting and moaning she turned her head as I leaned over onto her back . I stood on the edge of the bed with both feet, and squat behind her. My hips humping down, drilling deep ; I found her mouth with mine and gripped her by the throat with the hand her pussy had coated. I pumped furiously and pushed her over the edge again.

I got back into a kneeling position behind her, never exiting her stretched tunnel, I slowed my pace to a steady rythym . Debbie got back up on her hands pushing her body back and forth on my painfully hard cock. I held her in place by her gorgeous curves, palms on her ass, gipping her hips as I gazed down. I marveled at how sexy the way her ass looked. Her anal ring stretched around my curved and veined meathook. I let spit drip from my lips onto the exact place Debbie and I were joined. My finger worked the lubrication around the junction of her body and mine. I pushed the viscous saliva coating her ring inside of her tightly clinging muscle. I was gliding in and out, between her finely cleft cheeks, when she saw the blunt I had left on the bed. She reached for it and the lighter, as I was working more spittle in her ass .

" I want to smoke this while you fuck my butt papi."

She reached behind her back handing them to me without ever breaking stride.

I pulled her back on me and sat on my heels , and lit the blunt. Getting it started, she arched back on me, and slid my hand over her small but shapely tit. I groped and pinched her nipples as I held the smoke. I put the blunt to her mouth and held her grinding her ass on me. Exhaling the smoke, she sat with me buried up her like a popsicle stick, she hit the blunt from my fingers. I took a puff took, and took hold of her hair, pulling her head back. I turned her head and held it still against my chest, and fed her another hit. Halfway through the brown joint, I could hardly believe how good the sex was. The scene was hot, a glance at the standing mirror next to her bed, confirming this. She moaned as she looked at our forms joined and moving in rythym in the mirror. We were soaked in sweat, and she rocked her ass sitting on my pole, and continued passing hits off the nub of what was once a whole blunt.

I began to feel really high. Pushing her back onto her hands I started fucking her tight little ass even faster . I looked at ourselves in the mirror and noticed how my body had changed since starting meth. I was slim and my skin was glistening . It reddened with the exertion of sex, but I noticed it was unusually red.

As a Mexican American, ( I had long curly hair at the time) my skin tone is a dark, reddish brown, yet my reflection showed my skin an unnatural shade of red. I looked back at my hands and down my body as Debbie pushed back against me, urging me to fuck her harder. I wasn't the shade of red I saw in the mirror, but my mirror image was red; almost the color of a Coke can. I focused on Debbie's tushy and how bad I wanted to split her in two; I pumped in deep and thrust faster making her moan breathlessly with every plunge. Then I saw something out the corner of my eye .

The mirror showed a different, shifting image of something other than what was actually taking place.

Bright red, my body and face had become sublime. Chiseled from stone, but it was my face; my own, yet not. My reflection became a red tinted, angelic version of myself. I couldn't take my eyes off of my reflection, and watched myself fucking but completely unaware of anything but my crimson reflection. I was , what I was sure, was me; but a scarlet Adonis. I morphed into a satyr; my hair collecting and then becoming horns, not unlike a ram's but large and pointed like a bulls. My eyes began glowing like embers of coal, stoking under the blast of a bellows. I gazed upon the reflection in the mirror. The bloodred image seemed to be staring back at me with it's own awareness. Like it was observing me with the same confused and astonished wonder. My face had became not it's own , and had a rictus of darker awe and a gleam of recognition, on it's face. I broke the trance momentarily to look away and was looking at Debbie sliding on my swollen shaft.

Her moans had turned into the throaty screams of an animal; caught in a trap and in the throes of dying. Her pleasure and pain mingled in her cries. Spanish and English peppered her curses and praises.

" Don't stop! Aye que rico, papi! Dame lo, me vas a matar! Fuck! Your going to break me!"

Growling, I began to have an incredibly intense orgasm. The air seemed to be sucked out of the room, and I felt this oppressive pressure over my whole body. The heat that suddenly surrounded me, felt like I was instantly locked inside a pressure cooker. Though it felt like I shouldn't be able to, I sucked in a lungful of air, and howled . My seed pumped out in furious ropes, as I started to come deep inside Debbie's tiny, but stretched little asshole. She turned to look at me over her shoulder, jaws agape. Her face startled at how intensely I was finally cumming. Never slowing, I kept thrusting, watching my cock shine white with my frothing semen. Turning to check out my reflected red self. I looked at the mirror and my eyes disbelieving the image the mirror reflected, and my orgasm still pulsing from my body; my brain was overwhelmed by what it was trying to process, and I lost consciousness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.8K 125
Disclaimer: I do not own this story, this is just and heavily edited MTL. Full title: Stockpiling Supplies and Raising a Child in the Post-Apocalypti...
604K 99.1K 70
(يا إيها الناس أتقو الله بالنساء اوصيكم بالنساء خيراً) لم يستوصوا بنا خيراً يا رسول الله لقد كسرو القوارير والافئدة
6M 47.5K 56
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
55.6K 2.6K 95
for everyone to know this story is just fiction and no truth