one shots;daminette

By bunnie_vr

Bunch of daminette one shots Damian Wayne × Marinette Dupain-Cheng DC×MLB. Requests are closed. This book is... More

1) Childhood Enemies
2) Mistletoe
3) Paris: The City of Love
4) betrothed (Request)
5) Angels are real
6) Gala
7) Grandpa Alfred (Request)
8) Professional Single (Youtube Video au)
9) Among Us (au)
10) Changed But How?
11) Cuddles
12) Marinette Kent?
13) Tik Tok Trends 1
14) Tik Tok Trends 2
15) Confession by a song
16) Tik Tok Trends 3
17) Changed But How? 2
18) Attention
19) Cheating?
20) Snapped
21) Trust Fund Baby (Request)
22) Rain
23) Forest love
24) WTF!?
25) Marinette and the Chocolate Factory 1
26) 1 month v.s 1 year relationship(1)
27) Marinette and the Chocolate Factory 2
28)1 month relationship v.s 1 year relationship (2)
29) Stuck in an Elevator
✰𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍✰
31) Halloween Night
32) Chats (2)
33) Mafia au
34) Nightmare nights
35) Are You Ready?
36) Are You Ready?(Explaination)
37) Tik Tok Trends 4
38) Reveal (Request)
39) She doesn't know english (Request)
40) Jealous Damian (Request)
41) Karaoke night (Request)
42) Jason's sister?
43) Incorrect quotes 1
44) A Small Mistake (Request)
45) Reunited (Request)
46) Spying gone right? (Request)
47) Regrets (Request)
48) Karma is a bitch
49) Tik-Tok Trends-5 (Request)
50) Stalking (Request)
51) Robbery (Request)
52) Mystery (Request)

30) Chats (1)

3.8K 86 27
By bunnie_vr

Bold and italics: CHATS
Italics: Normal story

Damian's phone ring for a 9th time that day
And the whole family was suspious.

The main thing was he wasn't really paying attention, in anything at all.

And it has been going on from weeks!

Everyone noticed it. And As usual they all asked Alfred but he told them a sharp answer that it is not his position to tell.

And now it was going from hands he was always on phone chuckling and sometimes with a blush.

So here they are the whole bat family hacking through Damian's phone.

"I bet he is watching porn." Jason said.

"Can you shut the fuck up, please." Barbara said sweetly while helping Tim with the security password.

"I doubt if he is watching any kind of bad things, I trust him he won't do this." Cass commented.

You know when Cassandra tells something it is always  correct so they just removed porn from their list.

"Planning  murder?" Dick asked.

"Ummm I don't think  so he has been so comfortable with us."  Stephanie answered.

"What if he is just trying to live a normal life and I think we are just doubting him for no reason." Bruce said making his family calm down.

As they all bickered for the possible answer tim success fully hacks his phone.

"I hacked his phone!" Tim said proudly.

There all attention was on the big screen which was  of the iphone 12.

Timmy searched, youtube, Insta, Twitter and then Google and it was nothing.

"I guess b was right." Selina said, sighing very disappointed.

"Guys I don't think soooooo......... oh my my my I never imagined in a million years that demon spawn has a girlfriend!"  Jason said almost shocking.

The heads snapped on the big screen again.

"Damian has been chatting with his girlfriend for about 1 month." Tim answered while typing some few stuff.

"And here we go let's see what he has said to his 'secret girlfriend'.

As he clicked the one last button on keyboard the whole chat was visible.

☆☆☆☆☆

𝚊 𝚗 𝚐 𝚎 𝚕♡︎♡︎

>Hey! Dami how are you?

<I am perfectly fine, Malaika.
My day has been going very good,
What about you love?

>Its nice when I am chatting with you.
Your company is prefarabel.

>Preferable*
You need to work on your English grammar
Love, I will teach you don't worry.

>:)

<What is this?

>Shaytan it's a smile face.
It looks so kawaii right?

<Looking at you is kawaii, darling:)

[𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐠𝐨]

☆☆☆☆☆

As the whole family read this whole thing which they shouldn't they all looked at each other.

"I think he really like this girl." Dick said with a smile.

"*whistles* demon brat has a nice choice." Jason said as he saw the profile picture of the girl.

"Guys just look at this video, angel sent Dami." Tim mocked.

Who got a smack on his head by Stephanie.

"This is the last Time, play the video."  Bruce said.

☆☆☆☆☆

𝚊 𝚗 𝚐 𝚎 𝚕︎♡︎

>video sent.

<Okay got it I saw the video, love you look
Beautiful as always
{○~○}

>Awww Dami thanks.
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

<(●’◡’●)ノ

☆☆☆☆☆

Tim clicks on the video and everyone were patient.

☆☆☆☆☆

[In the video it showed 'the angel' sitting on her chair drawing something.]

"So Damian I really wanted to kill the bitch  Lila fucking grossi!"

[She violently draws in her page.]

"What does she think she is, also I was kinda lazy to type so please bear with me, yeahhhhhh....... so okay I forgot what I was saying, so yeah,"

[She looks at the camera give a an glare]

"You know I originally lived in mars but there was no sheep to tell my lies so I came to the planet earth!" She mimicked  the witch's voice.

"I just want to fucking kill her!" She said with dark eyes.

[Suddenly Angeles mood changes she smiles at the camera.]

" Dami I am missing you I hope we can meet soon love, I love you."

[She gave flying kisses to the camera's direction and posed a cute pose]

[The video ends]

☆☆☆☆☆

Selina clears her  throat  and whistles.

"She is clearly going to be my daughter in law , also Bruce your decision doesn't matter  I am happily going to agree to this marigge." A she said this she went out picking her bag.

"Well if Selina said this that thing will be going to happen in this house no more questions asked." Bruce also went out.

"I approve too." Cass replied going out for her sword fighting.

"Looks like these people already approved  and our decisions doesn't  matter, well, if everyone agreed, why the fuck am I taking time? She is 1000000% match to our demon brat." Jason went out of the batcave and went straight to the kitchen.

After that nobody talked. And the manor was silent that was until everyone were assembled at the dinning table.

Damian suddenly said something unexpected.

"I want you guys to meet my angel, I mean girlfriend. Who I am also courting."

" Okay"

"Fine"

"Absolutely"

These Were the answer he got.

He was suspious but  didn't ask.

Surely tomorrow was going to be a blast in the Wayne manor.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

213K 3.9K 29
One shots with Marinette. *Mostly Daminette*
3.2K 112 13
Marinette Dupain-Cheng is kind,beautiful, strong, bubbly and could make any one happy with a smile from her. But the last 3 years has been hard for h...
1M 26.2K 50
Disclaimer- I don't own the characters they belong to Zagg and DC Daminette: School Trip Those who know of him, think of Damian Wayne as the cold and...
34.8K 819 19
Damian and Marinette grew up together but after an unfortunate turn of events, Marinette's parents had passed away on a mission. Talia then betrothe...