Claimed by the devil

xxfebihalowxx tarafından

dissing what he said away I clear my throat " I appreciate your help Mr. knight, but how about we let the cop... Daha Fazla

♥︎𝙱𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐♥︎
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15🔥
16
17🔥
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36🔥
37🔥
38
39
40
41
42🔥
43
44
45🔥
46
47
48
49
50🔥
51
52
53
54
55

14

16K 377 167
xxfebihalowxx tarafından

"what's that on your neck?" Sofie asks.

damn it!

I don't know if I will be able to hold my tears back.

"I promise to tell you everything tomorrow, I want to sleep now.".

she eyes my neck for a bit then nods slightly, I take the chance to quickly leave to my room.

The moment I take a step in my room tears fall freely down my cheeks, I lock the door to make sure she doesn't walk in on me crying.

I cover my mouth with my hands to prevent my cries from being loud.

I've never cried with a pain this bad before, I feel useless.

it hurts to even think of leaving but I know  I won't be happy, I have to do this for myself.

Sicily was always a part of my plans, but New York was my main plan.

I was supposed to stay here, live my life to the fullest, and then go to Sicily.

I feel like I am cursed, I feel like everything is against me.

Everything fell apart from the day I met him. But I can't allow him to affect me more than this.

I wipe my tears and close my eyes for a minute trying to collect my thoughts.

I have to find any apartment there and a ticket.

as tired as I am I should take a shower and do my research.

I am glad sofie ignored my wet hair.

she didn't notice my wet clothes because of the jerk's suit jacket on me, but it doesn't matter I will tell her tomorrow because I promised.

I get in the shower and wash my body first then my hair.

it's funny how I came here thinking I would stay for at least 2 years but here I am about to leave after less than 5 months.

Wait...

The bodyguards!

How will I leave when they're next to the apartment's door all the time?

I have to think.

my only option is let sofie take my suitcase to the airport and I get out from the window then take a cab to the airport.

It's Risky but it's something.

I  need money.

thankfully I saved a couple of grands and I get my paycheck tomorrow.

Maybe this is for the better, maybe I will find peace there....

gosh who am I fooling, this is where I want to be, New York!

tears mix with water and fall to the shower floor undetected.

I feel like screaming on top of my lungs.

he is ruining my life and taking away one of my most precious dreams.

I could've been noticed by a normal man that would understand if I rejected him but no I had to get the attention of a psychopath who has power over the entire city.

I hate everything.

I wash the shampoo off my hair and get out, I wrap a towel around my body and a towel on my hair.

I walk out of the toilet probably red because of all the crying I did and the hot water I used to shower.

I wear some comfy pjs and grab my lap top from my desk.

I sit on my bed and start looking for apartments and a ticket.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

after 4 hours of my eyes being glued to the screen I finally find an apartment that suits my needs and the price is good as well.

I'm surprised I do because finding an apartment usually takes days if not months.

But I'm not complaining.

the money I have is enough to pay for the first 3 months and that's enough for me to find a job.

I sigh  and close my lap top, my eyes are burning, I need an eyedrop.

I open my first drawer where I keep my skin care creams, masks, vitamins, and drops.

I take the package out and put 3 drops in each eye.

A pop comes from my phone, I blink twice to absorb the drops I put in my eyes then look at it.

Noah.

(N.g: Noah. N.r: Nessa)

N.g: hey es, I understand why you've been avoiding me but I really miss you. we used to do everything together and you were everything I asked for. you were A sister, a best friend, a bully, a supporter, everything. I know you might be feeling down and I want you to know that I am here for you, maybe we can't talk or see each other but just know that I have you in my heart and head. I know you are asleep right now, but I felt like sending you this right now because it's the reason I am awake.

I'm not sure if it's the eye drop or my tears but my face is wet.

I hate this.

More tears follow the first, this is not fair.

I miss him so much,  the last time I saw him or talked to him was when he came with josh for the sleepover that got cancelled.

he doesn't know that I will leave tomorrow or after tomorrow yet, and I can't leave without saying goodbye.

I just can't.

he can sneak in now, I am sure the bodyguards are expecting me to be asleep.

N.R: heyyy, I miss you wayyy more and I am sorry for avoiding you. How about you come over right now, but uhm there are 2 bodyguards next to the door, you can sneak in from the window.

I know it's risky but I'm leaving tomorrow.

n.g: it's okay es I understand.

n.g: what the heck 2 bodyguards? the man is crazy!

n.g: anyway sure I will there in 15 minutes.

n.r: yeah 2.

n.r: I know

n.4: see ya.

n.g: see ya.

I close my phone and go to my closet, I take out my suitcase.

The same suitcase I was so excited to unpack.

I close my eyes trying so hard not to cry more because I've cried enough.

I take out my important stuff first and organize them in the suitcase.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

a knock on my window distracts me from packing, I put down the shirt and look at my window.

I smile when I see Noah standing there, I quickly get up and open the window.

I don't wait for him to get in, instead I hug him as tight as I can feeling safe in his arms.

I missed him so much.

He hugs me back just as tight, we don't move or say a thing. We hold each other tightly for a while.

" You have no idea how much I missed you" he says.

"I missed you way more" I reply smiling.

We pull away and I stand aside to let him in.

He eyes the suitcase then me and gives me a confused look.

I look down  not wanting to see his reaction and sigh" I am leaving to Italy, I don't know if it's tomorrow or after tomorrow tho. I just know that I can't stay here."

He doesn't say a word.

I don't look up or ask anything.

" so this is a goodbye?"he clears his throat.

I slightly nod fighting the urge to cry.

I am scared of my life after moving, what if they forget me and we end up drifting apart?

He pulls me in and hugs me again, I close my eyes tightly fighting my tears but I freeze when I hear a sniffle.

Is he crying?

I pull away to see tears in his eyes.

The sight of him crying breaks my heart even more.

I hug him tighter than before in hopes of giving him some comfort.

" I hate that I can't help you, I hate that you have to leave your life behind to live. I am sorry es"he says with a sniffle.

why is he apologizing?

it's not his fault, the asshole is responsible for this.

" hey noah please don't, it's not that bad I've always wanted to go to Sicily as well." I lie trying to hold back my tears, I will never forgive that jerk for this, he not only hurt me, he hurt my friends and ruined everything.

"I'm gonna be happy you know" I lie again.

I point at my bed and say " let's sit", he nods and we both walk to it.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

it's been almost an hour since noah came, we are still talking.

I will miss seeing him, hanging out with him, and everything about him.

a loud knock on the door takes us by surprise, it's really late who could it be?

My heart sinks when I suspect ace.

" go in my bathroom please" I tell noah as the knocks got louder.

he nods and runs to the bathroom.

The knocks stop all of the sudden giving a bit of hope that maybe it's not him.

A gun shot echoes the apartment startling me.

I leave my room to see none other than him standing in front of me.

his eyes red as blood and his once green orbs are now darker than ever, he has a gun in his hand and a murderous look on his face.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" he yells, how does he know? The guards didn't see Noah.

My hands start shaking and I freeze in my place.

he takes long strides towards me and yells again " DON'T FUCKING TEST ME NESSA, WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT CUNT?".

Sofie comes in the living room looking like she's ready to yell at ace but she stops and her eyes widen when she spots the gun in his hand.

he grabs my jaw tightly, tight enough that if he adds a little bit more pressure it would break.

I shut my eyes trying to take in the pain but it's too much, I whimper and try to calm myself down.

Again it doesn't work, he's holding my jaw tightly. I'm sure it will leave a bruise but it doesn't matter.

What matters is Noah.

sofie Runs  to us and grabs ace's hand, she tries to take it off but he says " sofie stay out of this".

My eyes water from the pain.

She tries again to which he yells " I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS".

she takes a step back and yells " HOW CAN I STAY OUT OF THIS WHEN YOU ARE HURTING HER, AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!".

He looks at me then at his hand around my jaw and removes it.

I rub my sore jaw  to help myself with the pain but I can tell I'll have to deal with it for a few days.

"Are you okay?" Sofie asks.

I nod even though I'm not okay or fine.

he knows about noah, how was I so stupid to put him in danger again.

ace glares at me and walks to my room looking like he's about to burn the place down.

Me knowing he can do it is what's freaking me out.

I run after him and grab his hand, he stops.

" you took my good side as a weakness, now you will see what everyone says about me". He hisses.

in a swift movement he Carries me over his shoulders, I yelp in surprise and hold back my scream.

He harshly throws me on the bed, my jaw aches as it makes contact with the mattress but I force myself to forget about it and try to sit up.

he takes off his tie and grabs my wrists tightly before I can stand or get away from him.

"Ace please listen-" I begin but he cuts me off "shut up".

He ties my wrists with his tie to the bed board while I try to stop him but I don't succeed.

He walks to the bathroom making my heart sink deeper.

"ACE" I scream as I try to break free but he ties them too tight.

I try again not caring about the fabric burn I just gave my wrists.

I freeze in my spot when I hear a gunshot.

A gun shot.

no no no this can't be!

I wiggle more not caring about the pain or my bleeding wrists. all I want is to go in and see that noah is fine.

I cry harder at the thought of ace hurting him or that bullet inside him.

"ACE PLEASE" I plead.

ace gets out of the bathroom with blood all over his hands and a cold expression on his face.

The blood.....

No Noah is fine, he's fine.

" ace please tell me you didn't kill him, please tell me he is alive" I cry still trying to break free from the tie.

" take this as a lesson angelo, I won't be easy if you ever do this again. and no he is not dead yet." He says eying me.

" what did you do to him? please let him go, I invited him here it's my fault. please hurt me and let him go please, I won't talk to him ever again I promise" I beg.

"You fucking promised to give us a chance but what did you do? You broke that promise and went against what I told you not to do by inviting a guy to your bedroom at night." He shakes his head " and don't worry about him, I just shot his abdomen.".

He shot  him.

No no no no.

he needs medical care right now, it's all my fault! if only I slept instead of reading his message.

" ace please call an ambulance, please I will listen and obey everything you say I promise. just call an ambulance please" I beg helplessly.

he simply shakes his head " no, now be a good girl and wait here for that cunt to slowly die".

He can't die, not today not ever because of me.

It's not his fault, I invited him here.

"Ace please call an ambulance" I beg again crying harder.

He doesn't move or say a thing he just stares at me.

"Ace-" I begin again but he stops me "enough, I'm not calling an ambulance, I warned you now deal with it.".

"Please Ace, I will do anything you want. I submit! I'm all yours you can do whatever you want to me.". I beg.

"I don't care about your submission now, you are mine whether you like it or not.".

"I-I" I let out a sigh "I will give you my virginity.".

it's been almost 4 hours since I dropped my angel at her apartment, I couldn't sleep because the only thing on my mind is our kiss.

She kissed me back, with no pressure just like that.

To say it was amazing would be an understatement, it is everything I need.

A text pops on my phone.

I check the id, mio Angelo's guard.

(g is the guard and A is ace)

g: boss, there is a guy in your girlfriend's room, he snuck in from the window.

a fucking guy?

in her room this late?

the mother fucker just signed his life away.

g: *a photo of nessa hugging noah*

a: I am coming, don't do anything.

Fucking hell.

They will both regret this.

ꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬꙬ

I finally arrive after what felt like ages, I take  my gun  from my waist band and head to the door.

She fucked up really bad this time.

I knock on the door because I want to see if she will open the door quickly or not, who knows maybe she is expecting more visitors.

I knock for around 2 minutes, nothing.

what if he is touching her?

over my dead body!

with the new rage caused by my thoughts I shoot the door knob and get in.

I clench my jaw and ball my hands into fists holding myself back as much as I can.

I lose  it as soon as my eyes meet  mio Angelo's shaking body, the photo of his arms around her clouds my mind and makes my blood boil.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?" I yell wanting nothing more than to slowly drain the life out of him.

she freezes , " DON'T FUCKING TEST ME NESSA, WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT CUNT?" I yell walking closer.

once again nothing... fucking nothing.

I grab her jaw tightly causing her to whimper, she is lucky because anyone would be dead by now if they caused me this much anger.

anger blurs all my senses to the point where I dont notice sofie till she grabs my hand and tries to take it off, but nothing and no one can get mio angelo or that asshole out of this.

" sofie stay out of this" I hiss, but she had to get on my last nerve and try again." I FUCKING TOLD YOU TO STAY OUT OF THIS" I yell irritated by her attempts.

she steps back, good for her but what she says next makes me realize how furious I am, "HOW CAN I STAY OUT OF THIS WHEN YOU ARE HURTING HER, AND WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!".

I let go of mio angelo feeling guilty , but my guilt doesn't last as the photo pops in my head again causing me to glare at her.

I will make sure she understands that NO OTHER man is allowed to touch her, and will show her what will happen if any does.

I leave her with Sofie who's telling her something and Walk to the room ready to kill the cunt.

I stop when she holds my hand.

it usually calms me down but not today. this only makes my rage increase because she is trying to protect him.

She knows her attention and affection are my weakness and is using them against me to protect someone else.

" you took my good side as a weakness, now you will see what everyone says about me" I hiss turning around to face her.

I throw her over my shoulder and  walk to the bed, I throw her on it a bit harsher than I planned.

I take off my tie and grab both her wrists, her eyes grow wide. I can tell she is terrified, I don't like to see her scared of me but I need her to be tonight.

I  tie her wrists tightly to the bed board, without giving her a second glance I walk tot he bathroom.

I find the asshole sitting on the floor and tracing the tiles looking bored.

good thing I am here because he won't be anymore.

he looks up at me, the moment he spots my gun his eyes grow wide and he tries to say something but I don't listen.

I take off the safety and shoot his abdomen.

he screams in agony then holds the new wound with his hand.

I kneel down to his level and put my finger in the bullet hole pushing the bullet more into his flesh.

He screams in pain again but it's not even close to how much more I want him to scream for touching her.

deciding to have a little chat with mio angelo as this cunt bleeds a little, I walk out of the bathroom with his blood still on my hands.

I watch as she tries to break free from the tight tie around her wrists.

"ace please tell me you didn't kill him, please tell me he is alive" she begs.

regardless of how mad I am, her begs are such a turn on.

"take this as a lesson angelo, I won't be easy if you ever do this again. and no he is not dead yet.".

what kind of person would I be if I gave him an easy death?

What I did is 1% of what I am planning to do, he will beg me to kill him but I won't till I feel like it.

"what did you do to him? please let him go, I invited him here it's my fault. please hurt me and let him go please, I won't talk to him ever again I promise".

why does she care about him so much?

she even wants me to hurt her and let him go?

that's another reason why he should be dead.

And she's incapable of keeping her promises.

"You fucking promised to give us a chance but what did you do? You broke that promise and went against what I told you not to do by inviting a guy to your bedroom at night." I shake my head " and don't worry about him, I just shot his abdomen.".

She tries to break free again and begs " ace please call an ambulance, please I will listen and obey everything you say I promise. just call an ambulance please"

she really thinks I would call an ambulance for him?

I shake my head again. " no, now be a good girl and wait here for that cunt to slowly die".

I am not going to kill him now, I only said that to her to make her think of what she did.

"Ace please call an ambulance" She begs again crying harder.

I don't like seeing her cry this much but she has to learn her lesson.

"Ace-" I cut her off "enough, I'm not calling an ambulance, I warned you now deal with it.".

"Please Ace, I will do anything you want. I submit! I'm all yours you can do whatever you want to me.".

This would've stopped me if he wasn't in her room this late.

"I don't care about your submission now, you are mine whether you like it or not." I say giving her a pointed look.

"I-I" she starts "I will give you my virginity.".

She's a virgin?

"You're a Virgin?" I ask dumbfounded.

She nods.

"Ace please call an ambulance, I'll do whatever you say please." She begs more but I'm stuck at what she just said.

I don't know if it's a game or she really is a virgin but I will take what she's willing to give me.

"At least let Sofie help him please." She tries to break free again.

"Stop moving you'll hurt yourself." I warn her.

"Ace please, I'm willing to give you my virginity. Just call an ambulance."she cries again.

"Fine" I give in.

At least I wont have to wait now that she's willing to let me touch her.

She closes her eyes and lets out a sigh then looks at the bathroom.

"please let Sofie help him and I want to see him"

why the fuck does she still wants to see him?

" Sofie can go, I will call my doctor but you can't see him or any other man for that matter  and you are moving in with me now." I say sternly.

"Ace please let me see him I beg you, I just want to make sure he's fine." she says without commenting on the moving in with me part.

Good girl.

"I won't touch him, I just want to see him" she sobs.

She can see him as long as she doesn't get near him, it can also help her know how serious this is when she sees his bloody abdomen.

"Okay"

I hover over her to untie her wrists, fuck there is blood all over the tie and her wrists are sore and red.

I hate to see her hurt but I had to do this, for us and look where it lead. She finally submitted and tonight I will make sure she knows she is fully mine.

I take a step back and examine her as she blows on her wrists.

I look around her room for the first time since I came here, I spot a suitcase.

A suitcase?

I walk to it and open it only to find full of her clothes, was she planning to leave?

" what is this?" I ask, " I-it's uhm clothes t-that I-I want t-to....donate!" She stutters.

She's lying.

I'm so fucking done with her attitude and mentality of leaving.

I'll fuck it right out of her.

I will make her scream till her throat goes dry, I will make sure she doesn't walk for days.

And that's a promise.

𒊹︎AN
Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone! I hope you're having a good day.

𖦹Question of the day𖦹

Would you ever sell your virginity for 3,000,000$?

Friendly reminder---> I'm always free and here to listen if you're going through something and need to vent.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝~ 4101

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

19.7K 371 51
"I think Mr.knights has anger issues." Just as those words slipped out from my mouth Mr.knights turned and in the blink of an eye, I was slammed aga...
153K 1.7K 6
Marcus narrowed his eyes at her and brought a hand up, tangling his hand in her hair and tugging on it so she was looking up at him. "You're asking f...
2.5M 90.9K 63
(BOOK 2 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) EXCERPT: "I don't get you. At times you're trying to kill me and then you're seducing me. I can't seem to fig...
142K 7.8K 24
Highest rank-3 in Thriller. That day was not less than a nightmare.I was going home,when a black Mercedes car stopped in front of me with screeching...