I'M NOT A STALKER!

Par AngelElysianx

Tine loves everything about his side job. It's just an easy task to send updates about Sarawat. Yes, he loves... Plus

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY ONE
NOT AN UPDATE!
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT

FORTY

1.1K 93 16
Par AngelElysianx

Chapter Forty:

(3rd Person's POV)

Sweaty palms. Rapid heartbeats. Mixed emotions that she can feel it all at once and it's unbearable. Her dangerous stone cold eyes watch the scene before her with her jaw tensed unaware how hard she's putting pressure on it.

Told you. He's not yours.

Said the little voice inside her head.

No....

He will leave you.

No. He won't.

As she tried her best to calm herself she felt a light tap on her shoulder. When she turned her head, she saw the girl from before.

"A-re you okay?"

The girl asked worriedly. She felt disgusted by the sudden touch so she quickly slapped her hand away.

"Don't you dare touch anyone without their permission"

She said through gritted teeth before she left of course she didn't forgot to bumped the girl's shoulder.

(TINE)

It was a very nice morning when I woke up. Finally I met Wat. He explained to me what happened yesterday. He said that he just helped Monica to go somewhere. It was a favor that he can't decline so he did. I also cleared myself that I was not going out with Pear but instead it was rather a friendly date. He admitted that he was jealous that I found so cute. But then again, he had to go. He didn't told me what he's up to but it's fine, I trust him.

Since I already met Wat. I can feel a weight off on my shoulder, finally I could take a breath. Everything is fine as long as Wat loves me. And with that thought I'm having the best day today. When I finished my shift, I got to school. Even though I still longed for Sarawat to be there I know that someday he will come back. Besides he didn't dropped out instead he signed himself for an online homeschooled class still under the University's provision.

"Woah. Seems like you won a lottery Tine"

Fong said with amusement on his eyes.

"I hope I did"

I said smiling.

"You would be more happy to take these"

Boss said as he pushed a paper bag towards me. I looked at him confusedly but I took the bag and take a look on what's inside. It was full of food in containers.

"That's a lot"

Ohm said peeking on what's inside.

"What is this? I mean, did I miss something?"

I asked Boss but he smirked at me.

"That's my treat for us"

He said proudly but then Man rolled his eyes.

"You're taking all the credits. It was from our dear friend Sarawat"

I felt my cheeks heat up by only hearing his name.

"Oho. So it's really true that you're his sugar baby now?"

Ohm asked making me feel more embarrassed.

"Stupid, he's courting Tine. He just wanna spoil him"

Boss said. I cleared my throat at that.

"But it's a lot"

I said.

Man clicked his tongue.

"Of course so you have much to share with us! Seriously, Tine. I'm a little disappointed"

Man said making me chuckle a little bit. I shake my head as I started to pull out the foods from the bag. It is surely for all of us.

"Hey Tine let him court you for a little longer. In that way, we will get food support for the rest of our school year"

Ohm said.

"Yeah yeah. I'm sure he doesn't mind. He's loaded"

Fong added.

"Tell him Patient is a virtue"

Boss said as he fist bumped with Man. making the others laugh . Urg! This dudes.
They started to eat but I decided to check on Wat.

Hey....

The message was sent but then my heart beats faster when the screen showed that Wat is calling me.

"Oho! Here's the prince!"

Fong said smirking at me. I rolled my eyes before I excused myself. When finally I'm alone I answered the call.

"Hey"

"You already received it? Does the food taste alright?"

"Yes but it's too much"

"The gang won't let you have a bite if it is not. Enough is never been enough to them. They are all big eater like you"

I can feel that he said it with a smile on his face making me smile too.

"I still didn't eat it not sure if it is good"

"Well the Tine I knew loves every food. There's never been a food that taste bad for him"

I chuckled at that.

"What are you up to? Aren't you busy?"

I asked.

"It's fine, I got a little bit off time. Besides punching orders on my phone won't take that long. I just want to make sure that you eat well. Did it make your heart flutter?"

I rolled my eyes at that.

"Please bring back the normal Sarawat"

"No. He's gone, and it's your fault for changing him"

I hold myself back at that.

"Minus 10 points"

I said chuckling.

"Whyyy?? You love it"

I imagined him pouting.

"Oh I gotta go now. The food is waiting for me"

"Yeah enjoy it"

"Yeah"

I love you.

Those are the words I want to say but I kept it. It was hidden behind our words anyway. It shouldn't have to be spoken for us to know. Because we can feel it without even hearing it from each other.

(SARAWAT)

"Then do your job better. I wonder how you made it far to this company"

"Says the one who just got here without doing anything"

Instead of fuming in anger I found amusement on what he just said.

"What can I do? It is meant for me"

I said. I saw his hand clenched. I'm actually having fun doing this to him.

"But we both know how much of a coward you are. I'm more deserving than you"

He said and I just want to laugh at that.

"You deserve it but that's not how it works. There's no such thing fair in our world and we both knew that Ryan"

I said as I turned my back to him. As much as I'm having fun on our conversation I still have a lot of things to do. Before I could even make it to sit on my swivel chair I heard the loud bang behind me. It made me smirk.

I don't get it why Ryan still trying his best when he knew that it's just pointless. Ryan is my cousin. Ever since we're young he always trying to compete with me. Well, he's good at everything he's doing. I remember Dad wishing that he should have him as his son. Who doesn't want a perfect puppet right?

It's been weeks since I got here in the company. Grandpa didn't force me to do so instead the only thing he just wants me to do is to take care of Monica until she agreed to the deal. I've never been interested to run our own company but I'm bored doing nothing. All I want is to make sure that everything is under my control and it will be good.

Monica was diagnosed with BPD, a thing that would be a big hindrance for Monica to take over the company. No one wants a successor with mental illness because of that Grandpa wants to make sure that no one will use that against her. Monica is still denial about that but then I saw it in my own eyes. At first I'm surprised that Grandpa said that if it is not me then it will be her. Poor Ryan because he's not even a choice in the first place.

I've never been interested taking over the company but even though I'm not in the picture, People tend to respect me. No matter what I do, it's fine. Since I'm a Guntithanon but it's different for Monica, all eyes on her. As if everyone is waiting for her downfall. She'd never been introduced as a lover of my Dad instead everyone knew that she's my fiance although I'm not sure if everyone still buying that bullsh*t. So it will be a big question for everyone if they found out that she will be the one who will inherit the company and not me. A fact that the board will surely put on the cliff but they couldn't do anything about it since it is still Grandpa's decision unless they found out that Monica has BPD that they can use against her.

Because of that we came into an agreement that if I made Monica agreed to attend every session on her psychiatrist instead of ditching it until she's fully healed then I'm free. And I'm not just doing it because of my freedom but for Monica also. This is the only thing I could do for her. No matter I hate her in the past I came into a conclusion that yeah she's still important to me. She has reason why she did that. And for the first time in my life, I could do something for someone. I am eager to help her no matter what. I'm not the same coward anymore who only thinks about himself.

I don't wanna lose her like Sarah.

I took a deep sigh as I remember the thing happened few days ago. If I didn't come earlier I'm sure I would find her dead. She seems fine in front of everyone but everytime she's alone she's fighting her own demons. Because of that I always check on her.

I don't want to make the same mistake again.

*****

As I got home. I found out that Monica didn't showed up to work today instead she's been locked up to her room all day. A thing that I found odd since I knew how much she's dedicated to her work.

Could it be.....

I felt my palms started to sweat. I rushed to her room and saw that the maids are trying to open the door.

"What... what happened?"

I asked.

"Thelma said that she heard a loud crashing sound inside Sir"

A maid answered.

"Get the damn keys! Hurry!"

I said and started banging the door. My heart started to beat faster as I heard noises from Monica's room.

"Monica open the damn door!!! Monica!!!"

The yelling and crashing sounds still there. F*ck it.

As soon as I got the keys I opened the door to only see Monica bleeding everywhere. Her hair is a mess and she's still wearing her night gown. She's sitting in front of the broken mirror while staring with her own reflection that is not whole since the mirror is already broken.

"Monica...."

She tried to stand up but I was already kneeling in front of her. I saw that her eyes all swollen and dried blood stains on her cheeks. I was scared but with trembling hand I reached for her. Good thing she didn't pushed me away just like before. Yeah this is not the first time it happened but this is the worst.

I whispered words to her calming her down but then she cried harder. As if she just realized what have just happened.

"Wat..."

"Yes I'm here. It's alright shhh"

But then she unclasped herself to the embrace and glared at the mirror.

"See? I told you he's here, he's not going to leave me!! You're a liar!!"

Then she looked at me. With trembling and bloody hands she caressed my cheek.

"You're really here Wat..."

"Yes, yes Monica. I won't leave"

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what do you think?🤔

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

326K 19.1K 42
Tine knew he needs to marry someone to access his mother's inheritance and open his own law firm. But what he didn't expect was the self-made & cold...
122K 9.7K 62
You don't understand. You don't know. I have loved him even before life met his eyes. And I'll love him even after life would seep out of mine. He do...
158K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
85.4K 3.8K 34
Tine Teepakorn, works as a secretary in the famous SG & co. company who have a huge crush on his Boss Sarawat Guntithanon. Sarawat, the cold CEO who...