Jonnie Forever

De the_child_of_apollo

If you want comedy and decendants you came to the right place 😊 Mais

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5(Dis BIG!)
Day 6
Day 7
We have an issue
Taking a break from the story.
Sleepover Time!
What Is Up With Chad!
New People
Jaiden
The True EVIL!
Chad goes Mad
K guys listen up

Ze Torture Of Strawberries

84 4 1
De the_child_of_apollo

'Ahhh!' Said Mal trying to escape from the chair . The lights turned on to show Lonnie and Jay eating Mal's strawberries in front of her. 'MAKE IT STOP !' Said Mal.....

2 hours later

'Nooo*sob**Sob* 'said mal watching every one of her strawberries disappear.

1 min later

'SLEEPOVER TIME' ! Exclaimed Jane holding a box of marshmallows . 'So what first' said Uma ,' And where is Mal?' You don't need to know Said Lonnie while Jay continued torturing Mal.

Soo Bye IDK What to say

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

597K 20.1K 84
Child of the Eldest Gods from the East, Heiress of Earth and Legacy of Stars and Magic, Has the Affinity to Balance the Peace of Nature, Fated Love i...
71K 2K 193
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
574K 14.1K 43
Psycho brothers and a little angel sister sounds not so good together right? so what happens when an sweet angel comes live with her lovesick pyscho...
62.8K 3.2K 93
What if it wasn't Japan that teleported to another world, but the superpower country on Earth, America's Cold War rival that in our OTL is collapsed...