๐—™๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ~ Toge Inumaki

By _MochiGotJams_

After moving schools, Y/n has to adjust to her new environment and school. She met new people who she calls h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40- The End?

.Chapter 38.

1.7K 49 177
By _MochiGotJams_

"What am I going to do for an entire month other than staying locked up in this house?" I looked in his direction while munching on the toast.

"This house is pretty boring and you probably have to go on missions so I'll be left alone." I didn't want to be alone anymore. I didn't want to be abandoned yet I was the one who abandoned him .

"I'll just inform the head of Tokyo's Jujutsu Kaisen that I'll be on a short leave so I can spend time with you or you can work at Tokyo for the time being." He beamed a smile at me.

"W-work in Tokyo? Can I do that?" -Y/n

"Yeah I'm sure you can. Get dressed and let's go." He got up from his seat in a hurry.

"But I don't have any other clothes to wear except yours." I sighed in defeat.

"Alright then. Get up, we're going shopping."

Shopping? My broke ass can probably barely even afford a decent meal much less shopping...

"Don't worry I'll pay. My treat for kidnapping you" he playfully joked.

"Okay then! Thanks but I'll be sure to repay you someday." -Y/n

.
.
.

"Why so much?? Do you have the money to pay for all of this?? Isn't this a bit extra?" I couldn't stop asking questions. He had bought way too many clothes and shoes just for me.

"Are you sure about all of this? This is way too much..." Though I didn't have to spend my money, I couldn't let someone else do it and have to pay way more than expected.

"Calm down, it's all on me so don't worry" he pinched my cheeks.

"I wish if I had a boyfriend like him" the cashier turned to me and gave me a lopsided smile. "You're lucky" she grinned then handed us our things.

I looked at Toge before answering her and he was already grinning stupidly.

"He's- he's not my boyfriend" I nervously laughed it off.

"Yet" Toge added. Yet? What does he mean by yet? I'm only just staying for 1 month..come to think of it- why am I even staying?! I don't even know what to call our friendship...but we've done things, things you wouldn't expect mere friends to do.

I just didn't say anything in defense and left it as it was.

After he paid for it all we went to get dinner then headed home.

"Great! Now you won't have to complain about not having clothes to wear." He rested the shopping bags next to the couch and just disappeared into another room.

Though the other rooms were empty I took inhabitance of the room opposite his. It had everything in it except a bed so I used it as my room when I wanted privacy. I left the bunch of shopping bags in the room and went to take a bath. I still didn't see Toge after he had disappeared.

When I came out of my room after showering I saw Toge's door slam shut.

What's wrong with him? It's like he's been hiding...

It was getting late quickly so I went to the couch but I couldn't manage to fall asleep. I had this urge to go to Toge's room for no reason at all.

I got up from the couch and stood infront of his door for a while but couldn't bring myself to knock. What if he's sleeping? What if I wake him? What if he asks me what stupid shit I'm doing? What if he thinks I'm a creep for standing in front of his door like a lost puppy??

I raised my hand up to the door but I still couldn't knock. I wanted to see him, I wanted to be next to him. I was about to turn away when I heard the hinges creaking.

Oh shit! He'll see me- where do I go?!

I was about to make a run for it incase he didn't get to see me but I was stopped in my tracks when he called my name.

"Y/n? What a coincidence.." his voice was husky.

I slowly turned around but quickly lowered my gaze when I realized he was shirtless.

"What are you doing in front of my door?" He asked in a laid back tone.

My eyes were still glued to the floor, unable to look at him. "I- I wanted to ask if I could sleep with you--" my mouth and thoughts betrayed me. I slapped my hand across my mouth and turned away due to embarrassment. Did I just say that?!

"Because the couch is kinda uncomfortable" I lied, to clear up misconceptions.

He looked at me with a dirty grin on his face. My eyes trailed off from his face to his exposed chest then back onto the floor.

"Afraid to look at me?" His tone changed, now sounding more alluring. His hand went straight to my jaw, tilting it upwards to meet his level. When he saw how red I was a smile tugged at his lips. His other hand reached for mine, bringing it closer to touch his chest. Fuck my heart is beating really fast! When our skin met, I could feel the warmth seeping onto my skin. By the placement of my hand I could feel his heartbeat and one thing's for sure it was also beating rapidly.

After a good few minutes of us just staring at each other I felt a burning desire erupt in me. I'm sure he felt the same way too since his seals were now visible on his cheek. I just happened to look down due to feeling flustered and noticed a slight bulge on the outline of his sweatpants. Oh shit—

"If you keep looking at me with that expression I won't be able to hold back any longer." His face displayed pleasure as he spoke. "I just really want to fuck you so bad right now." He grunted.

"Then fuck me."

A risk I would willingly take knowing the consequences. Maybe ending up in a wheelchair doesn't seem so bad—

"Aw well darling don't expect me to be gentle this time." He mumbled then grabbed me by the wrist, shoving me into the room. I couldn't even process anything properly because as soon as the door shut I was pinned against it. My mouth was already captured within a split second. I didn't resist or hold back and allowed him to kiss me.

My hands went around his neck and his were on my hips. His bare chest was pressed against me and I could also feel his dick rubbing against me.

"You're hard" I teased and he just took that opportunity to slide his tongue in my mouth. His hands were finding its way inside my clothes and skillfully unhooked my bra.

"Why don't we take this to the bed?" I said coyly as I pushed him back closer to the bed. I removed my top leaving me in my shorts and my upper body exposed. A smile appeared on his face as he took in the view.

"I better be the only person who gets to see this" he jealously said as he huddled me onto his lap on the bed. "You are. Today is the last day I'll label myself a virgin so please show me what good sex feels like" I pulled him into a kiss. His hands went on my sensitive nipples, squeezing it and playing with it. "You're getting pretty bold" he switched places with me and laid me on the bed.

He got up and took both his pants and boxers off. Shit...he's— fucking huge!

It wasn't a lightsaber nor did it have a weird smiley face— damnit y/n you read too many manhwas- I internally facepalmed as I tried pushing away my weird thoughts.

"I—" I shuddered at the thought of that fitting in me.

He pulled off my shorts and underwear and I was now completely naked, just like him. When he got up onto the bed, his shadowy silhouette was glowing as the dim moonlight hit his clear skin. His hair was a bit messy, not fully dry but damp and the tiny droplets gleamed in the light. Shit he looks really fine-

"Spread your legs" he commanded and I did what he asked.

I winced at his length as he entered me. I really didn't think his entire dick would fit but it somehow did and it was somewhat painful at first. When he began thrusting I could feel the fever inside me erupting. My hands gripped the sheets as his pace quickened.

(Pls I really can't imagine Toge doing this- )

"You like that?" He said smugly. He thrusted harder and a loud moan escaped from my lips.

My back was slowly arching and my head was cocked backwards due to the satisfaction he was giving me. My grip on the sheets got tighter but then I felt one of his hand interlock with mine, tightly. He bent down and planted kisses all over my neck leading down to my center while still moving inside me. When we were both at our climaxes he pulled out, releasing on the sheets. We were both panting for breath as we were given an opportunity to calm down.

"Shit that was rough. Are you trying to get me killed??" I had to pause to take deep breaths throughout the sentence.

"Turn around, ass up, we're going for second round."

|A/N|
I-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

266K 9.3K 38
You didn't want to live that sorcery life despite being the most powerful one-greater than Gojo. You preferred to live a normal life, so that's what...
4.4K 141 17
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐‘ฐ๐‘ต ๐‘พ๐‘ฏ๐‘ฐ๐‘ช๐‘ฏ . . . In a world of sorcerers recruited to exorcise curses. When Ayaka Jiryun and her classmate Megumi Fushiguro investigates Su...
149 0 16
Part 1 of Two Hands Will Never Be Enough __________________________________________ Itadori Yuji is a teenager with far too much responsibility for a...
1.5K 27 33
Mainly Gojo x oc x Sukuna Latoya transfers to Tokyo to attend the jujutsu college, what troubles will she meet when met with her past and what secret...