šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ šššš š†š¢š«š„š¬ š‚š„š®...

By yourockmyworldmike

šŸ– š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ ššš«šž š©š„šššœšžš š¢š§ š­š”šžš¢š« š§šžš° š‹šØš§ššØš§, š„š§š š„ššš§š š¦ššš§š¬š¢šØš§ ļæ½... More

šˆš§š­š«šØšš®šœš­š¢šØš§
šŸ¤ā¤ š’šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ– š‚ššš¬š­ ā¤šŸ¤
š’šŸ– š„šŸ: š“š”šž šš«šžš¦š¢šžš«šž.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ: š’š­šžššš„ š‡šžš« š–š¢š !
š’šŸ– š„šŸ‘: šˆ'š„š„ š‚š®š«š¬šž š˜šØš® š€š„š„!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ“: š‰šžššš„šØš®š¬š² šƒšØšžš¬š§'š­ š’š®š¢š­ š˜šØš®, š’š°šžšžš­š¢šž.
š’šŸ– š„šŸ”: š“š”šž š€š¦š¢š šØš¬!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ•: š“š”šž š“š«š¢š©š„šž š“š”š«šžššš­!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ–: šš«š¢š§š  šŒšž š“šØ šššš„š¢ & š€š°ššš² š“šØ š€š®šœš¤š„ššš§š!
š’šŸ– š„šŸ—: š…š«šØš¦ š‚ššš¢š«šØ š“šØ š€šœšœš«šš.
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸŽ: š’šØ š˜šØš®'š«šž š“š®š«š§š¢š§š  šŽš§ š”š¬?!
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ: š‡ššš©š©š² šš¢š«š­š”šššš² ššššØš¦š¢!!!
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ: š“š”šž š…š¢š§ššš„.
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ‘: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ’: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ
š’šŸ– š„šŸšŸ“: š‘šžš®š§š¢šØš§ - šššš«š­ šŸ‘

š’šŸ– š„šŸ’: šˆ šš®š¢š­.

87 10 26
By yourockmyworldmike

A/N: Stage Directions
Character Name
Bad Girl Confessional (Narrator & Voiceover)
Character Talking

𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞.

BGC Mansion.

Everything in the house.

Narrator - Previously On The Bad Girls Club:

Narrator: The Bad Girls did a cast photoshoot and also had to say goodbye to Lana after she caused the wig drama and fighting Justine & The New Girl, Amandla.

Lana runs Amandla into the wall with her elbow and then headbutts them. A dizzy Amandla tries to punch her many times but misses each time.

***

Justine grabs the wig away from Lana and Lana slaps her across the face. Justine grabs her hand and holds it behind her back.

She twists Lana's arm and Lana screams in pain. She gets out of Justine's grip and tries to put her in a headlock but Justine kicks her onto the floor.

Lana: I'M GONNA CURSE ALL OF YOU! I'M GONNA PUT A HEX ON THIS HOUSE! YOU WILL ALL REGRET FUCKING WITH ME, THE SWEETEST FUCKING DEMON! DO YOU HEAR ME?!

***

Narrator: After the success of their short movies, Lauren & Dua are still not satisfied leading to a disastrous fight.

Dua smirks and kicks her in the face, making Lauren fall down onto the floor. Lauren grabs Dua by her leg, making her fall down making a loud thump noise as her chin connects with the floor, making her mouth bleed.

Dua: I'LL WILL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS SHIT, HOE!

Lauren: *stands up and brushes herself off* Empty threats.

Ryan: Woahh, this was messy! Lauren did you work in the army or something?

Lauren: N-

Dua hits her in the chin with some glass, making Lauren's chin bleed.

***

Roommates:

1st Bedroom: Janel
2nd Bedroom: Jelena & Dua
3rd Bedroom: Lauren & Justine
4th Bedroom: Jade, Ryan & Amandla

EPISODE 4:

Time: 12:28pm

Lauren and Dua have returned from their one week hotel break.

The Bad Girls Outfits:

Janel: Have you two calmed down?

Dua: Keep your distance and I'll keep mine.

Jade: What did the doctors say? *smirks*

Dua: If you must know, we had to share the same room and our injuries were minor.

Justine: I went on a yacht with Keanu! *squeals* Are you jealous, Janel?

Janel: Little girl, I am married! *shows off her ring*

Justine: Okay Grandma! *laughs*

Lauren grabs the group camera and goes outside to sit in one of the producers cars. She locks the door as Jack loses his mind.

Lauren: *turns the camera on* Hey GWG which stands for GROUP WHITE GANG! SHUT UP JACK!

Lauren: I just wanna know who needs to leave from the Group Red because I wanna kick their weak asses OUT!

Outside of the car:

Jack, Producer: Should I cry? Should I k*ll myself?

Lily, Producer: Don't say stuff like that, my Mom died by s***ide.

Jack, Producer: Sorry but this is my fucking car! LAUREN, GET OUT OF THERE!

Group White's (Let's Talk Some Shit Guys) Live Video Feedback:

Lauren drives off and Jack throws himself down on the floor in anger.

The producers walk back inside in the house.

In The Living Room:

Justine: Great, Lauren did a video.

Amandla: That's rank! She didn't even tell us!

Janel rushes to check what the video was on the computer.

Justine: So she decided to expose the fact that she fought Dua to make the fans hate Dua and want her out of the house?!

Janel: Devious, this is just silly. A lot of the fans are turned off by this live, what the fuck is wrong with her?!

Jade: Wow, she wants to manipulate the fans?! We got something for her, Group Red will not be taken down.

Group Red storms upstairs.

Janel: I was so close to making Ryan my bitch and she just had to go and fuck it up!

Lauren returns to the house. Justine slaps her across the face.

Lauren: So, you three are mad at me?

Amandla: Fuck yeah, we are! Have you seen the comments being made? We lost some of our "GWG" they are now Team Period Blood! Thanks a lot.

Lauren: I'm sorry, Amandla. I'm sorry to all of you.

Janel: Fuck your apology, the damage is already done.

Justine: I wanna fuck your ass up, Lauren!

Lauren: Do it!

Lauren and Justine start fighting.

Upstairs:

Jade and Dua sob about Lauren's video to make the fans feel sorry for them. All four of them vent about how desperate Group White is to take them down.

Ryan talks loudly over Lauren and Justine fighting.

Lauren: LET GO OF MY HAIR, WEAK ASS BITCH!

Jade sobs loudly.

Jade: Do you see what I mean, guys? They are like savage animals!

Lauren runs upstairs with a bruised eye, she checks the mirror in the room that they're filming in.

Lauren: *mumbles* I'm gonna fu-

Group Red's (Venting) Vlog Video Feedback:

Dua: I actually needed to cry because this shit is frustrating for me.

Jelena (Gigi): Janel and Amandla are just as bad as Lauren though, guys.

Jade: They didn't attack Dua like a wild animal though, did they?!

Jelena (Gigi):

Downstairs:

Justine and Lauren are still punching each other, Justine keeps pulling Lauren's hair. It's a hot mess.

Janel: JUST FUCKING STOP IT!

Amandla: DAMN! Y'all need to focus on the evil ass video they made about us.

Lauren and Justine stop fighting and watch the video. Janel reads the comments as they watch, she punches the table when she sees that they got 30 points while they got 20.

Lauren: God, is this karma for us?

Justine: Yes, thanks to you.

Amandla: Lana, too. She did say that she'd curse all of us except Jade.

Lauren: You actually believed that bullshit?

Amandla: *lies* Of course, not.

Justine: This shit ain't fucking right, I'm gonna beat their asses.

Janel: No, you need to calm your ass down. Amandla and I will handle this...

Janel and Amandla run upstairs.

Dua: What are you two mad about, now? *smirks*

Janel: So you accuse us of manipulating the BGC fans but look at what you bitches are doing! You guys lied to them! When the fuck did I diss any of you?!

Jade: Janel, just leave the room because we can't be bothered to deal with you.

Amandla: We will leave when we get our fucking answers so start talking.

Dua: You shouldn't even be here, you're not a woman!

Ryan: Dua, come on. That was low.

Dua: She I mean "They" goes by They/Them pronouns but joined the Bad GIRLS club it's not called the Bad THEY club, is it?

Amandla: Bitch, do I have to beat the ignorance out of you?!

Jade: Well, you two are just mad that our team keeps winning. The fans love us more, deal with it.

Janel: You love to diss people and I ain't having it no more!

Janel pulls Jade off of the bed by her hair and starts punching her in the head. Ryan pulls Janel off of her and Jade sucker punches Janel in the nose, making it bleed.

Dua laughs and Amandla pounces on her beating her ass too.

Jelena (Gigi): Ugh, you two are such hoodrats!

Janel: STOP FUCKING WITH ME, DUA!

Dua: WHERE IS THE SECURITY?!

Lauren and Justine rush upstairs to laugh at Dua & Jade getting their asses beat.

The security guards finally break up the fights.

Barry, Security Guard: What is going on?!

Jade: *starts crying* Baaabe, they hurt me!

Ryan: Babe?

Barry, Security Guard: Shut up, Ryan. Y'all need to cut this shit out. One of you need to decide on who's going home.

Ryan, Jade & Dua: Janel.

Lauren, Justine, Amandla & Janel: Gigi, Dua & Jade!

Talan, Security Guard: God, this is gonna be hard to choose now...

Janel: They've been outvoted time for three-

Jelena (Gigi): No, you bitches will only be getting one new replacement because I am done with being here!

Jade: You are such a weak arse bitch, Gigi.

Jelena (Gigi): Grandma Jan Jan just beat your ass, Jade. Shut the fuck up. All of you bitches are lames and Jack's d**k game is wacker than my ex's one.

Jack, Producer: I beg to differ. Why do you think I can f*** a bunch of girls from every season.

Justine giggles and the bad girls stare at her in disgust.

Justine: Guys, I haven't done anything with him at all...*whispers* yet.

Jelena (Gigi): I quit. I FUCKING QUIT!

Jack, Producer: Well done. WELL FUCKING DONE!

The bad girls are annoyed with her and throw all of her stuff out of the house. Jelena walks downstairs, unbothered. The security guards open the doors for her.

She gets in her Mercedes Benz, laughing at the bad girls.

Jelena (Gigi): Those clothes are minor to me, I have better shit at home to wear. Fuck all of you!

Amandla: Bye, bitch!

Ryan: You're fucking lame!

Jelena (Gigi):

Jelena's Best Moments:

Comforting T***** when she was kicked out of the house.

Being boring and running her mouth about everyone in the house.

Convincing Janel to turn on her team.

Planning the popular short movie for her team (Tangled: The Black Version).

********************************

Jelena (Gigi): *puts on her sunglasses* I AIN'T AYLEKS, Y'ALL! BYEEE!

Jelena drives away in her car, the other bad girls go back inside.

Jack, Producer: Justine, what you did to Lauren was nau- bad.

Justine: I know, that's why I did it. I'm a bad bitch!

Lauren: We have to go to a hotel again, don't we?

Jack, Producer: No, just Justine.

Justine: You can drive me there.

Jack, Producer: Yeah, I need to run some errands anyway.

They both leave the mansion.

Dua: What a whore!

Ryan: Why didn't you say it before she left?

Dua: *lies* I meant Jack.

Amandla: *laughs* I'm just glad that you guys lost a team member.

Jade: I'm just glad that we are still the winning team. *laughs right along with her*

Points:

Cast Pics:

Next Time On The Bad Girls Club:

***

Narrator: Amandla's messiness concerns Janel.

Amandla: *whispers* Ryan is jealous of ***.

Lauren: I thought I was the only one who noticed that!

Janel: Oh come on, do you seriously think the fans wanna hear about this shit? That's boring as fuck!

***

Narrator: Janel switches on her team once again leading to an argument between Ryan, Jade & Amandla.

Jade: But that is dumb as fuck to do, Amanda! You are anno-

Ryan: What does that have to do with anything, bitch?! You are so fucking annoying!

Amandla (Voiceover): Janel sold us out and I am so pissed off about it. If we were a more united team, this wouldn't have happened. Lauren should have my back and Justine's whoring ass too!

***

New Episode Coming Out June 22nd 2021!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.3K 35
' š’ƒš’†š’‡š’š’“š’† š‘° š’Žš’†š’• š’šš’š’– š‘° š’š’†š’—š’†š’“ š’Œš’š’†š’˜ š’˜š’‰š’‚š’• š’Šš’• š’˜š’‚š’” š’š’Šš’Œš’† š’•š’ š’ƒš’† š’‚š’ƒš’š’† š’•š’ š’š’š’š’Œ š’‚š’• š’”š’š’Ž...
6.7K 231 12
āž³ļøŽ š™° š™²šš˜šš•šš•ššŽššŒšššš’šš˜šš— šš˜šš š™±ššŽššŒšš” ššŠšš—šš š™¹ššŠššššŽ š™¾šš—ššŽššœšš‘šš˜ššššœ āš ļøŽļøŽ ššššŠššššŽšš š™¼ššŠššššžšš›ššŽ šššš˜šš› ššƒšš† šš›ššŽššŠššœšš˜šš—ššœ āš ļøŽļøŽ ź§ š™ø šššš˜ š™½šš˜šš...
3.2K 207 18
š˜šØš®š« šŸšššÆšØš«š¢š­šž šƒš¢š¬š§šžš² ššš§š šš¢šœš¤šžš„šØššžšØš§ š¬š­ššš«š¬ ššš«šž ššš„š„ š š«šØš°š§ š®š©! š“š”šž š§šžš° š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š¬š®šœ...
8.7K 281 20
š“š”š¢š¬ š­š¢š¦šž ššš«šØš®š§š, š­š”šž š¬šžššš¬šØš§ šŸ“ š›ššš š š¢š«š„š¬ š­š®š«š§ š­š”šžš¢š« š§šžš° š‚š”š¢šœššš šØ š¦ššš§š¬š¢šØš§ š¢š§š­šØ šš šœšØš¦ļæ½...