What if?

pandorakl tarafından

When Alex introduced George and Will he never expected for them to become the closest of friends but what Geo... Daha Fazla

1
2
3 - will POV
4
5
6
7- will POV
8
9
10
11
12
13
14 - wills POV
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29 - will POV
30
31
32
33 - the finale

authors note

13 0 0
pandorakl tarafından

AHHHHHH!!!!!

I cant believe i actually did it, i finished a book! Im gonna edit it and maybe even rewrite the first chapter? But most importantly this is not the end of will and georges story! However i will be writing alyssa and justins story next but dont worry all of the characters will be in it!

Alyssa and justins book will be called "maybe"  so please if you enjoyed this continue with the series and ill be writing as fast as i can!

Thank you so much for reading and i hope you enjoyed it!

Lots and lots of love,
Kl

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.3K 41 3
Alex and Cal have been best friends since what feels like forever. They've been through it all together; first day of school, first kisses, and Alex...
18.3K 778 25
{ Regards on my behalf, I'm pleased to introduce the two strangers who suddenly met by chance not knowing they're soon to be each other's half.} { Co...
1.7K 102 25
When Samuel finds himself lost and incapable of facing his problems and the whole lot of insecurities he'd built up from childhood, he comes to reali...
1.3M 43.6K 20
[BoyxBoy - Completed] Jake and Lee are two very close best friends who spend most of their time around each other. Sometimes they like to mess around...